PlayStation Vita General 2751 - Comfy Sunday Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>New PlayStation Games for 9/6/2016
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/04/the-drop-new-playsta

>World of Final Fantasy PAX West 2016 trailer + English VA Videos
youtu.be/N6KZpbdD2rg
dualshockers.com/2016/09/04/new-world-of-final-fantasy-vid

>Prototype announces TGS 2016 lineup
gematsu.com/2016/09/prototype-anno

>MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death third story trailer
youtu.be/D0XU5R1NMTo

>Koei Tecmo announces TGS 2016 stage schedule
gematsu.com/2016/09/koei-tecmo-announces-tgs-2016-s

>Chroma Squad coming in early 2017
gematsu.com/2016/09/chroma-squad-coming

>Touhou Koubuto V launches November 3 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/touhou-koubuto-v-ps

>Mystery Gensokyo TOD Reloaded Trailer
youtu.be/ApJJU8qxFfc

>God Wars details Hanasaka and Katsuragi
gematsu.com/2016/09/god-wars-details-hanas

>My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! Game gets two new trailers
gematsu.com/2016/09/teen-romantic-comedy-sn

>Fate/Extella ‘Cu Chulainn and Li Shuwen’ gameplay
gematsu.com/2016/09/fateextella-cu-chulainn-li-sh

>Sega TGS Game Lineup
dualshockers.com/2016/09/02/sega-announces-to

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

henkaku.xyz/usage/
wololo.net/2016/09/01/theflow-announces-increased-compatibility-upcoming-vitamin-update/
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/?st=isnfyx2q&sh=2f1d6417
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vert is best gir

You say that, nepgen, but do you own an Xbone?

no but i love dem titties

how can you be comfy in a room that messy?

Bert a shit

HOMEBREW/PIRACY/ETC

HENkaku. Install this to enable access to everything. This is your starting point: henkaku.xyz/usage/
Piracy: Vitamin 1.1 is out but there's an important bug. Wait until 1.2 for now. Be patient lads. A couple useful links below, news and potential resources.
wololo.net/2016/09/01/theflow-announces-increased-compatibility-upcoming-vitamin-update/
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/?st=isnfyx2q&sh=2f1d6417
Current Homebrew General: And as always feel free to ask questions, discuss, etc here as well.

>Vita almost falling
How horrible

the spot directly around the chair is all that needs to be clear.

I own an xbone and I claim that Vert is best Goddess.

I'll post proof if you want

You don't have to. I own one, too.

No one even noticed Gamestop removing it from their website or that only 3rd party resellers have stock on Amazon.

>xbone
Judging from that size it's clearly the original xbox

Nobody wants to see a picture of your xboner.
I have one too.

>Bert
She's alright

I can get you faggots not wanting to pirate games and support the developers and the Vita itself.

BUT, are you unwilling to hack your Vita for the eventual USB OTG support. Are you okay with the Memory Stick prizes of Sony?

yes

i'm on 3.61 whoopie

I meant the pictue

I already have a 64 gb card (I paid for it 90 euros, it's like two vita games, I mean if you can't afford that you should sell your Vita and buy some food instead). Anyway I'm willing to hack my Vita only if there will be the possibility to use online functionality and being able to pay for the games thata are localized. I'll be honest her: I'd pirate the shit out of Jap only games that I'm too lazy to import (I'm more of a digital only guy).

The cartridge games are going to work on 3.6 anyways. Unless you want in on that absolutely thriving God Eater PS Vita online action, there's not a reason to update.

I'm not sure if I feel confident leaving everything to Licca.

why do you think steins;gate, valkyrie drive and shantae mysteriously got delayed?

Because the devs weren't able to build day 1 patches that would pass patch-cert in time to fix all the problems in the manufacture/initial-release cert build.

>mysterious

I want to play YS only for her. Where do I start from?

Incompetency?

importing the game from japan

But what about the other games?

Marvelous always seems to have needed to issue 10 different patches for bugs. The overseas version of EV started on version 1.6 on disk and then updated to 1.17 (because Vita carts couldn't hold the data and they wanted the version shipped on both to be the same)

How is Monster Monpiece?
I like card battle games.

Already updated both my Vita to 3.61, fuck henkaku

>USB OTG support
I'm a pirate and I support this, but I will never use it, because it will only lead to constantly hopping from one game to another instead of enjoying them at a slower pace desu

I'm pretty sure she's only in that game. I might be wrong, though.

/vertgen/

I know she's only in VIII, but I still want to play the other games

I just started playing it and I still dont know if I like it. At least it features art from one of my favourite mangakas

>I only want to play for her
>She's only in this game
>No I want to play the other games
user.......

Where do I start in order to get into the Nep games?
They look cute

You're right.

play the last one
take a shot of vodka every time
>content is reused
>english translation sounds stupid
>an anime cliche is used
rip user

>First game is the last one
>Supposed to know when content is reused
?!!?!?

they reuse content within both series and games

Canon games in order:
Rebirth 2, Rebirth 3, V-II

Rebirth 1 is a standalone game but the characters from Rebirth 3 appear for reasons that are apparent if you play it. Japanese purists hate the other games in the series because this one wasn't done by the NISA translator.

user how is he supposed to know this when it's his first game

Are there any good Strategy RPGs for PSP/Vita like FFT, Tactics Ogre, or Fire Emblem (oldschool not the nwere shitty ones) that aren't Disgaea?

if I noticed it while playing neptunia victory on the ps3 as my first game, then so can he

Hyperdevotion Noire
lol

No, not really.

That still doesn't make any sense

It's serviceable. It borders on the side of easy, and Chapter 9 is fucking terrible. It's fine until that point. Don't ask about the postgame, because I haven't touched it since I beat the main game last year.

seems like you have to play it to understand

She's only in VIII.
You said verbatim that you only want to play for that fucking character.

Damn

>It's serviceable. It borders on the side of easy,
teach me your ways master, I'm getting manhandled in chapter 4

>Tactics Ogre
TO was the shit. If you played that and FFT, you won't find anything better.

Original guy here but I played VII and yea I can tell but if someone has never played a nep game before, they cannot know what's reused in a previous game unless nep says it. which she may do so

I don't even remember chapter 4, but I don't recall getting stuck at any point in the game. Try stacking monsters. All you really have to do is make a deck that's somewhat mana efficient and keep rows covered. It's really simple.

It needs to go on sale, so I can play through it.

>tfw last games bought have only been pqube n shit

I'll probably just completely stop buying NISAIDS and IFI crap now that PQube keeps releasing enough higy quality uncensored dank memes for me to buy.

>tfw turn based tactics games peaked in the golden age of gaming aka PS1 era
why even continue breathing?

I would suggest to look for some gameplay if you don't know what you are getting into, it's not really a card game.
That aside, the game is pretty fun and has nice artwork.

Is she about to take off her pants?

>it's not really a card game.
??? I mean, I guess it's kind of like Dungeon Dice Monsters, but it still revolves around cards.

Also, you can be cheating scum and buy items to use during battle.

Neptunia 1 on Playstation 3 was shit, the whole thing was scrapped. Everyone gives up their powers and die of old age in the true ending so they couldn't really make a sequel

Neptunia 2 (mk2) introduced a new engine and started off a new story. New maps were obviously made in the new engine

Neptunia 3 (Victory) improved on the previous game, added a couple new areas and reused some from the last game (mk2.) One map even got a snow variant.

So when they came back around to making the games for Vita, they re-used the engine from Victory. Rebirth 1 couldn't go back and use the old maps so they used the ones from Victory that were shared among the other 2. Rebirth 2 came along and aside from the areas that were unique to mk2, used the same maps since that was where they originated. Rebirth 3 then got remade and used the unique maps from that game alongside the same ones that were used multiple times.

Neptunia 4 (V-II) added much larger areas, but they also kept some of the originals.

There's a meme image they've probably seen where they show the characters in the same one room factory level (which actually does't appear in game)

>Also, you can be cheating scum and buy items to use during battle.
yeah, and the AI spamming +1 and +2 cards and getting double the mana I get every turn is not cheating

Rebirth 1

They don't even do much with the extra mana they get. You should be able to take them on without much of a problem.

I never played them but Jeanne d'Arc and Front Mission 3 are always mentioned.

like any quality game it announces that progress is not auto saved

There were still quite some great ones in the PS2's and DS's library though. And the PSP also a couple of decent ones.

the translation on rebirth 1 is supposed to be the best out of all iffy translations isn't it? no memes no shitting up the game no nothing

There is some

I still like HDN1, it has the superior battle poses.

I remember one: the Growlanser game that got translated. Wayfarer of Time. It's not grid based but it's pretty awesome.

No, all the games have added memes.

I miss the Blanc battle pose alot

memes are a special feature of the english translation, saying that they shit up the game is simply rude!

Anyone got the link for GER bullet recipes?

Do I need to grind on P4G or am I just terrible at it? I'm playing it for the first time, and I always have some trouble with bosses. Whenever I look stuff up online, I seem to be like 10~20 levels under what other people were when they fought them, which is weird, considering I go out of my way to clear every floor before moving on to the next.

Normal? No. Hard? Yes

It was done by someone who wasn't familiar with the characters. IF Japan had the PS3 translator return and it seems he trained someone. The TOP NEP hats came out after V-II released for example.

>Do I need to grind on P4G
No.

Fuse and have a Persona for each element. Keep Yukiko since she's the best healer. Grind only if you have to. The game is pretty easy even on Hard. Unless it's your first JRPG or something.

>larry is frank

Sounds about right.

I am playing on Normal though.

I'm doing that all of that, and while regular enemies are no problem, whenever I get to a boss I have some trouble, because I can't just keep throwing spells from whatever element they're weak from. I'm at Shadow Mitsuo right now, with my party around level 35-40, and when I look up online, people recommend 45-50 for that fight. I must have fucked up somewhere.

Any news on the firmware that will come with PS4 4.00
The one that came with 3.00 was a big one that gave us extra ram.

Vita Core
Has Wifi
Built in memory only.
Plays Vita games, does remote play.
No media features.
$99

>TGS is coming up
>Atlus is doing more Persona shit
>no mention of 13 Sentinels

>Built in memory only.
No chance in hell. Other than that it's just 2K

>Plays Vita games

why wouldn't a vita play vita games?

>VW is involved in DC PS4 port and new DLC and don't have time for 13

>No media features.

You realize they'd have to go out of their way and make an entire OS to get rid of the video and music player, right?

There's no cost cutting there, just the opposite.

>people recommend 45-50 for that fight
>for Shadow Mitsuo
wat. That's way too high. Just try to fuse Personas with decent skils. Charge+high physical skill or a Mind Charge+Element Amp/Boost+Dyne-tier spell will do the trick most of the time. And remember to abuse Buffs and Debuffs too.

Tell me, what's your main damaging skills and Persona lvls and stats?

No PSP/Minis

p

n

They wouldn't have to pay for using codecs and remove an exploit vector.

u wot m8, s;g memeing?

>tfw i just today realized i could listen to music on my vita while playing ge2

Why are we still here?