/fog/ - Fallout General

Last Thread: >fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>Nuka World Raider's Perks
i.imgur.com/RKeHNKr.jpg

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/tqxbfp.mp4
community.bethesda.net/thread/64129?start=15&tstart=0
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11727?,
bethesda.net/#en/devnotes/fallout-4-1-7-15-update
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Skill checks.

Mags is best wife

Fuck fog.

>Fuck /fog/

ftfy

I wouldn't mind the fog if enemies' vision was affected by it too

Fuck fog crawlers
And also hermit crabs, those things are SCARY

Going for a ghoul only settlement, what's the best way to do it? Build the beacon there and exile smoothskins? Or Beacon somewhere else and forward ghouls on?

Build at The Slog

build at the slog.

>fuck /fog/

rude desu

Built the wall

No beacon, plop in npcs as needed.

>Hello fellow human, where are our most important leaders?

jesus christ that face

Probably beacons elsewhere. I only rarely get ghouls

I can only RP one thing, which is that all the SS's memories up until you walk off of the vault platform are Institute crafted to drive him to kill off Kellogg (Headcanon that they want him dead for knowing too much) and infiltrate every Commonwealth organization without ever fully knowing s/he's actually the most capable courser they've ever constructed.

Survivalbro here, how do I get pass the Overboss at Nuka World? Here's what I'm thinking:

>Max Damage Resistance perks
>Max Ammo Scrounger
>Max melee damage

My only problem is healing fast enough to kill him. In survival drugs only do so much, and stims heal you super slow. If I hunker down behind a go cart he'll just walk around and one shot me. If I bring a companion he'll just one shot the companion and then kill me. Any builds using max Endurance that might be helpful here?

Who the fuck thought having to travel back to nuka world two times just to take over a fucking settlement was a good idea?

how do i get custom preset to work it won't show up when i use the slm

Time for a prostate exam

Actually scratch that
>Max Heavy Weapons perk instead of melee even though I'm almost nearly max melee
>Use Minigun, Fat Man and maybe my 3 barrel missile launcher to do enough damage to fuck him up, then spam my explosive 10mm pistol

Still, healing is a problem. I have regeneration but it's too slow to help. Please gib suggestions, I spent $20 on this dlc but am too casualfag to get in the fucking gates

use the fucking squirt gun

>want to play and shitpost at the same time but the second I turn my xbox on my internet tanks

I did it at level 3

don't walk through the gate, arc your shots to hit him from range
when he starts fizzling out, pop jet, psycho, throw 10 grenades and he's dead

no shit sherlock

squirt gun nerfs his electricity but he still has a semi auto shotgun and more health than a survival mode mirelurk queen

I need a perk that I can use to endure his bullshit until I can wear him down enough to kill him... Might have to get creative with that chem dart rifle thing

>mfw when all I want to do is ride the roller coasters

Do rounds from explosive shot legendaries cause enemies in PA to ragdoll or stagger?

If not, you might need to mod in a cheaty solution like some of the grenade variants that cause stun.

>jet
>stealth boy
>Take his core

worked for me

>don't walk out the gate

You are a genius user

Now all I have to do is find 10 grenades and save them through a maze of murder without using them

many thanks

just get a refreshing beverage for healing

How do I get player created items like all the power armor mods to appear in enemy drop lists?
I'm getting tired of them all being generic game clothes and guns, and would like to add in the gunsmith and various PA peices.

what level are you?

At level 3 he died easily enough from grenades. At lvl 100 I actually ignored the thirst zapper and just filled his face with sneak attack crits from my gauss rifle.

You can use the GECK to add them to various leveled lists and then use FO4Edit to make a merged patch. A lot of added weapons already show up in lists though.

Fuck those shitty shacks, I want to live the life!

Why would Apple make a store in the wasteland

Level 31 ish depending on my Gauntlet save. I've had to go back several times because the game likes to fuck you on Survival and then send you 8 miles back to the last sleeping bag.

My biggest issues are healing (gonna refreshing beverage it like user said) and ammo. By the time I get thru the Gauntlet my already small Survival allotment of hunting rifle and 10mm ammo is depleted, and the Minigun they give you doesnt have enough rounds to put a dent in him.

I'm honestly considering going back to commonwealth, buying all the Mini Nukes for sale in the entire map, and then hiding behind the gate and mini nuking him to death. He's a classic case of "acceptable concept on normal/hard" that's an impossible bitch on Survival, like the super mutant clan in the satellite array. The sheer amount of damage your character takes is impossible to protect against, so I guess I have to cheese

Not sure if I have enough stealth to pickpocket without him noticing me, but it's worth a shot if my other stuff doesn't work. Thanks user.

Does he stop moving and stay still if I jack the core? I've never done it before.
>mfw if he does

You gotta buy our IPib-boy goy, only 4999caps!

There's no downside in feeding Marcy and Jun to a deathclaw, is there?

Other than having to wait for their generic replacements to show up, that is

I have a similar build, was at level 50 or so when I went in. Used power armor of course. My suggestion is Jet, stock up on a bunch and constantly reapply it when it runs out.

If you have a decent melee weapon, use that instead. You have to be close to use the squirt gun, and with jet you can easily circle around and avoid his attacks. Just beat the shit out of him.

Boys, I need you to tell me if my game is glitched, or maybe I'm just crazy.

But is it just me, or does Nuka-Cola Victory only have the effect of giving you 11 rads a second?

you can make it through the entire gauntlet while burning maybe 5 grenades on the ant swarm, those are literally the only enemies you have to fight

Is there any evidence that ghouls need to piss or shit?

What mod is this?

>You have to be close to use the squirt gun

not really, the shot just has a very strong arc

This is true, and explosive rounds do wonders on ant swarms for some reason.

The mirelurk pit is a tough one tho... I burned all my grenades and molotovs on it because I didn't want to get pinched to death. How can I get through that part without wasting explodey things or a shit ton of ammo?

Are sentry parts worth it on a robot companion? The legs and torso seem too big to navigate closed off spaces, which was a problem enough with dogmeat. Should I just stay with the robobrain parts?

I assumed it fizzed out after a short distance, but I've never used it outside of close range because I use melee 90% of the time so I probably shouldn't be giving advice.

just run, they won't follow you.

The next part is the gas room, at which point the door locks behind you. Afterwards you get a load zone.

Mostly settlement objects expansion pack, maybe also homemaker.

>synthetic Max Caulfield: domestic violence edition

"what up homeslice, my homedog," I said to my fellow humans. They were all doing cool things like huffing jet.

Is Nuka World worth finishing if you lose half your settlements or whatever? Or are most people running through it on a new save?

I've found the torso to be worth it for the mini nuke launchers alone.

god bless ADA
>that voice
>that rump
>those weapons

you only lose three settlements and Preston Garvey's love, and that's a bonus if you ask me

Who is the best mod companion and why is it Audrey?

Seriously only three? That's not so bad, and I never drag Preston around anyway. Do other companions get pissy with you for it?

nope

glad to see you ignored my advice on how to not look retarded

Nah bro nah. The ants are after the gas room. Which is fine because I can melee the roaches in the gas room, no issue there. But running from the ants WHILE raiders dance on the ceiling and shoot at me through the grates? That seems dodgy. Might as well just waste a few rounds on the ants and save explosives for the overboss.

Currently my resources outside the gauntlet are
>3 mini nukes
>triple barrel launcher
>explosive rounds pistol
>grenades

If I can get him to hold the fuck still, those might do it. Otherwise... I dunno man. Might be time to go back to Skyrim.

>STILL NO F4SE
WHAT THE FUCK?
IS IT DEAD?

GIMME WHAT YOU GOT

But Skyrim isn't out for another month

here's what I did

>leave the gas room
>throw grenades at ants, arcing them so I can stay in cover and they don't know where I am
>count the XP dings
>when the area is clear, sneak to the sleeping mat on the side room of the warehouse
>save
>just ignore the raider fight and run to the door

is nuka world really just a raider base management add on ?

>IS IT DEAD?

Embrace the death of Digitality.

Europe fucked up.

at the end
before that it's a shooting arena

No, it's another place to explore. More urbanish than Far Harbor, kind of like a much bigger and better version of the Pitt from 3. Big emphasis on collectibles and combat, the plot doesn't really mean much.

>There's a sleeping mat in the ant room

MOTHERFUCKER

How did I miss that?? That's crucial. From that area I still have a chance to sneak out and gather ammo from the raider fight area. God dammit, I wish I'd done this now.

>"Headlamp: Red Tactical"
>"Light can't be seen by ghouls or animals"

well, shit

my.mixtape.moe/tqxbfp.mp4

Excuse the choppiness, but holy I made an amazing discovery.

>If you silence the media they let you in
Pottery

community.bethesda.net/thread/64129?start=15&tstart=0

Interesting. Barfmore is claiming that Elianora got a notification from Nvidia regarding the contest, but doesn't elaborate.

Please tell me that obnoxious bitch didn't win...

holy fuck*

How about, stop downloading every stupid little update Bethesda puts out little nignog?

>Todd Howard on the making of Fallput 4

THANK YOU.

Not soon.

Sweet Christmas I want to have your babies.

If you make that require you fucking CROSS umbrella mod literally nobody gives a toss about, I'm gonna track down and kill you, you autistic faggot.

Keep up the great work!

NW is my new main quest. Screw that coal burning whore's bastard. FO4 is now about subjugating the Commonwealth with eight mighty raider fortresses.

Shit game. Shit modding scene. Looks like there are not enough competent people left who care about keeping F4SE alive.

>CROSS
>aka soundloop bullshit: the mod

yeah nah cunt

Is it going to be just as broken as your plasma rail mod? I swear to god, having to listen to the charging sound every time I switched cells or loaded into the game gave me pure unfiltered fucking cancer.

With people wasting more time complaining on their mods being posted by other people in Bethesda shit website instead of keep making the mods it's obvious we are not going to get anywhere soon.
It feels like the WWE 2K modding community where everyone acts like a spoiled brat.

I was referring to nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11727?, which many of Niero's mods are depending on.

Are there any fixes for the tram CTD? I have no mods enabled and it still crashes.

Can I just be friends with all the gangs in Nuka World?

I like them all in their own ways

Has anyone else stuck with the Vault 111 jumpsuit for the entire game?

I killed the dindus before doing the quest to get fiber, and I didn't feel like doing the whole game in power armor.
Plus I like the jumpsuit aesthetic. Probably my favorite clothing, along with the Mad Max uniform.

CoC to the nuka world station maybe?

bethesda.net/#en/devnotes/fallout-4-1-7-15-update
the latest patch maybe, however i dont have any issues with tons of mods enabled

Nope because if one gang get's one less area than any of the other gangs it will rebel and take over the power plant

>Next week on consoles
Feels like fucking Warframe

Wait WHAT?!

I was just picking that because it fucks with my nightvision less

Haven't had much time to play since then

All I remember hearing is "make your jaw lower"

Institute Syringer?

I CANT CHOOSE

I went vault suit and 10mm only to test out the (then) new survival mode. It was perfectly viable for the MQ with the Minutemen. But it would probably get annoying on higher levels.

Unfortunate since I'm a filthy pirate and can't find a 1.7.15 exe

Why the fuck do people keep using Valkyr. It looks awful.

Get the proportions right and work from there.
Faces are actually all incredibly similar and tiny differences are interpreted by our brains as very distinct features.

Oh shit I've been meaning to ask you Niero, could you add a full synth arm to your crosscybernetics mod? The current cybernetics look bulky as all hell.

I think the mouth should be wider than that image suggests but mouths have a decent degree of variance so there is wiggle room there.

Look at you character at different FoV's and angles. Don't look for too long at the details or you'll get lost. Look at other faces you like and work from there.

Every shitposter deserves a good waifu.