Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/: Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=628
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
cute (Merigolds)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fire-monster-location-for-new-items-recipes-updated/315875
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fire-monster-location-for-new-items-recipes-updated/315875

So these are drops from the 145/160 dungeon? I didn't know anybody even did that.

/Bullies/ when?

Soon™!

Team hampster

>sapper pantsu

Those are newish drops. No one did those to begin with and the percentage thing doesn't really show anywhere, so I guess it went under the radar for some time

They're guinea pigs, not hamsters!

>be shy lurker
>finally decide to take the plunge and join a /tosg/ guildo
>going to whisper beethoven senpai
>tfw while catching up on thread you find out they literally just merged with some other nerds and the party is full with a huge line outside the door

J U S T

You are a cutie and a chrono, I'm sure other guilds will be happy to have you.

Which guild will be next?

thanks, i will probably just join this one normie guild my friend has been trying to get me to join

you can always join CuteNotLewd

Wow you're cute! I want you in Ohayou!!

You can't just hold hands with every chrono you see.

How much dex would one need to consistently crit with Finestra?

I can't think of anywhere the remaining core members of Futureproof would go except Ohayou, and Ohayou is full now, so that'll keep that guild on life support for a while. I'd say CoffeeHouse.

Another attention whore to join the ranks of dedicated shitters of the Ohayou shitposting brigade.

we have a couple of inactives and if it comes down to it you might have a slot in a couple days or so, hang tight cute chrono. Just send beethoven a friend request if you'd like to talk to him about it. He's really the one in charge of it.

>fishing for attention this hard

Kek, I'm glad you aren't in our guild.

>ohayou shitposting brigade
>they were once the fedimian pit fighters
>this is literally the story of fight club

Is FOE dead yet

Do your best today!

Looking for a special snowflake build on my shinobi. Don't want to take barb3 as I already have a barbfencer and hopgoon.
Sword3>Pel1>Barb>Dop>Shinobi or Sword>High3>Pel>Dop>Shinobi.

Which one is less shit?

Yes

Why wouldn't you take rodelelro

We have some inactive People I'm giving them a few days to reply.

Well, I had one. This was before the rod buffs. I made a peltasta3>Rod3. and Leveling was fucking hell. Rod3 was so fucking weak, i wanted to put a gun in my mouth. All of the moves were single hit and it was such a drag. I know they got some pretty big buffs but I dont want to do that again.

>tfw playing not ToS
>Join a guild with 50+ people online
>Go do my PVP world quest
>Run in to a guildy, we group up to do the world quest
>Some of the opposite faction show up, we fight for a while
>Some more people join in and the 2v2 grows in to a 10v10 epic dog fight
>Haven't had this much fun playing a game for years
>What was I doing again? oh right the quest!

Currently using a Khasti Spear. Should I work on getting something else or wait till 220's.

You literally just described pre-neutrality ToS, though.

help

F O R E S T O F P R A Y E R

See
You'll never nervously warp to a dungeon entrance, fearing red names will be prowling for you.

>Try to do a quest
>Can't do a quest
>Waste time and make no progress
sounds horrid.

Th-thanks Beet

Those were the days. Everything would be nice and peaceful and then all of a sudden Rance would backstab oneshot half of the people in the area and within 2-3 minutes a huge fight would break out and last for an hour.

This. Only sub 200 altautists enjoy open world ganking.

Rance literally can't stop talking about himself.

Does he have some sort of disability?

Sometimes it was kind of annoying because we couldn't go longer than 2 hours without a large-scale engagement. People were more than willing to drop whatever it was they were doing and jump into the fight.

Now it's dead.

Hi 3j. You do realize post timers make it really obvious what you're doing, right? Have you figured out the bump limit yet?

I've decided to roll a Cryo1Linker2Chrono3 or Cryo3Chrono3 soon, what preparations can I make for easier leveling?
Arde Dagger is a given, Cafrisun, squirrelled away an Ice Rod, so what next?

Linkerchrono is a meme, go cryo. Especially if you're going to PVP.

Cafrisun and Arde honestly will take you right up to 150 or so. After that you'll need to group up, right when that 170 or so huge HP spike in monsters starts.

I assume you know this already but you can throw ice shards from walls with your arde dagger by using the offhand attack, you'll probably end up doing this pretty frequently for bosses.

Reroll

There's no way to have FF without being shit.
There was some video of people using raise and swap and FF skills decently though.

Reminder that Ohayou is trash, Crimson can vouch for that

Does he have a disability or not?
Maybe he has redditis, that illness where you have to seek attention, karma points, validation. Just like Cats actually. It's like your whole clique is infected.

I've only just started playing and PVP'n on this game but I'm fairly sure each kill of an enemy player around the same level as you gains you a small amount of a currency that is used to upgrade your PVP talents and stuff.
So not a complete waste.

Shut up Alysse. Shouldn't you be sucking off Eroc now?

Assuming you actually play the game, how's the PVP scene shaping up in Fedimian? Is there any hope for it?

Not an argument.

i seriously hope you're just pretending to be retarded like the user you replied to.

/Bullies/ now!

I made one post last thread, about the PD costume. Ingame we're talking about Grita's cloaca. I think the only other posts I've made recently were about yesterday's GBL. What are you going on about?

add me if you haven't already!!
qt

>Grita's cloaca

Does Attok Box of Materials drop anything good? As in, anything worth rerolling for.

Yes

No

Maybe

I don't know

You should find out for yourself.

What's an Attok Box of Materials?

The one from the number game?
You can get Terranium and Mithril Ore.
I wouldn't reroll it though.

Where'd you get it?

The one from the number game?
You can get Terranium and Mithril Ore.
I would reroll it though.

Bunch of high level crafting mats, not worth rerolling

The box you get from the extension version of the Mastermind game.

Okay. Thanks.

>tehe hehe hehe tehe hehe
How do you respond?

What game?

>Please wait. You will be revived soon.

Eh ? What was that ?

Fuck you, Ilak.

t.swordsman

>literally clerics vs clerics
Yep, that's top 10 TBL alright.

Psshhh....nothing personnel, kid

t. butthurt archer/swordfag

What did he mean by this?

>100% uptime lifeline
>meme
Ok.

>clerics can take 2 circles of bokor and suddenly they have kill pressure in TBL
>on top of all the other shit clerics have
Why the fuck is this allowed?

>15. All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/.

Because with rhestia ehehehe doesn't do shit and Clerics don't enjoy benefits like "being able to do world bosses" and "solo grind 130-145 in 20 minutes"

Is the Barb's frenzy worth leveling at all? Seems like you can get decent amounts of attack out of it but maybe it has usability problems?

>Clerics don't enjoy benefits like "being able to do world bosses"
What did this memester meme by this meme?

>"being able to do world bosses"
You clearly haven't seen what an int cleric can do.

Its either 2/3 circle of bokor, diev3 ausrine or unkillable priest3 not to mention the ultra cancerous R6-R7 on top of that

>inb4 monk

I don't seek attention I just want to post my character and pizzas. I've tried doing this anonymously but everyone can tell it's me because it's my character.

I wouldn't say any cleric circle other than Kabbalist is particularly cancerous. Diev3 takes 3 circles of investment and catas can still ruin it. Oracle 1 is pretty overpowered, I guess.

Yeah I can't believe they have wait until r8 for 30k zaibas ticks :((( #clericlivesmatter

Yeah to the second one

cool, you should try reddit, they have usernames, signatures, badges, and all that cool stuff your kind loves so much

Give it a rest already. You don't like Futureproof. We get it.

The time you're wasting auto attacking a boss (kinda has to be one, as otherwise there isn't much gain from using it) could be easily be spent using your skills. You could get stacks when all of your skills are on cd, which would never be a thing for a Fencer.

>she

Worth rerolling? No. I'm sitting on 20 mithril and 20 terranium without a goddamn use for them.

>futureproof = reddit attentionwhoring
As long as you acknowledge it.

You're about a month late. Cats is the only attention whore they still have. The rest of then are the Ohayou shitpost squad now.