link: an NA will post the link in the thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JByDbPn6A1o
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500011239/
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500017963/
na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000022908/
beatport.com/track/finder-original-mix/5108251
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hrm. Okay, guys, what are the good Brit Mediums? Looks like I can just get into those for a bit cheap right now because some kind of deal on, so would be good to know what I should get. Looks like I could even afford a Matilda Black Prince if that's any good.
I'm also noticing, though, that they stop having medium tanks at all past Tier 6.

EU clan when?

when?

Fifth for shit tier op.

Quick question for EU, what is supposed to be the next campaign actually? Because before Titans, I was being told that the current campaign would be t10 - turns out it's t8. So is t10 this winter?

It would actually be a good idea to rebirth a EU Veeky Forums clan.

Nigger do you prefer this OP ? Put the link in the thread and start doing actual OPs again.

Same time we get the benis mobile

real thread

WZ-111 1-4 is the best tier 9 heavy tank, why didn't anyone tell me how fun this tank is?

I would say the best ones are around tier 5 - 7. The Cromwell is my personal favourite. Circle strafing a heavy with poor turret traverse or parking next to an O-I where it's gun depression can't reach you is great fun.

>TEST

Get your shit together, Wargaming

So, Hetzer gonna Hetz or StuG II B life, which one is better?

or should I just buy a SU-85B?

As a tribute to my wise ex-teammate, I shall post his OP in the alive thread.
"
youtube.com/watch?v=JByDbPn6A1o
feeling kinda ok yet still listening to sad music edition
Clans:
EU
NOFUN(ded)
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500011239/
QSF(politically correct)
eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500017963/
NA(ded):
GOYIM
FAQ
>where do I look up tanks ?
tanks.gg
>where do I find people to platoon with ?
you dont you're alone in this world and you're going to die alone
"

Hetz, great gun, great armour if you're top tier, one of the greats really

Even in a tier 5 battle you'll wreck

thats unnecessary
i still think that this thread is shit tho cuz op admits to being a lazy fuck that cant even search "goyim wot" in google and he abandons the format of /wotg/
i dont care that this thread has more tank related stuff
if you want on topic shit all the time w/o having to deal with garbage browse reddit and feel superior cause youre not degenerate
i mean holy shit just show some respect for board culture / lurk more before making such an unironically garbage thread

>upgraded cruiser mark 3 turret stats appear to be worse in every way

I do not understand.

dude check the previous OP
this one is miles above because it's actually trying

is there any hope of completing t44 mission when you just started playing ?

the last one atleast attempted some shit by copypasting a question from the FAQ of previous ones and writing /wotg/ in the title
its not good but it still gets a pass in my book
but this OP put the title in the name field and kept using it in his next posts
i dont like saying the word newfag but OP clearly is a newfag
also >dicker max and campagn edition while posting the nofun clan tag
if you play the game you would know that nofun stopped playing the campaign yesterday and it was even mentioned in the Veeky Forums chat
if he just wanted to post a random logo then why didnt he pick pic related
it looks way cooler

no, you need high tiers or the will to give wg your money

it's a pretty cool logo you posted there
the op pic is related to the game
op has been browsing Veeky Forums since 2007 2008. you need to chill out

why does everyone want this tank into the game? is it because of the GUP movie? BT42 was one of the worst tanks ever

What about SU-85B?

Memes, a BT7 with a derp

Can one comfortably grind the HeaT-54 or do i need to save up some free xp?

not unless you go full no life

>pic tank related
my pic was related to the game yet my thread was archived
>browsing Veeky Forums since 2008
yet you posted the topic in the name field and have no regard for board culture/lurking
surely you were just pretending to be retarded

grinding the stock t-54 is grinding a below average tier 8 medium masquerading as a tier 9 tank
shit mobility, shit dpm, shit armor and a pretty long grind

if you had as much respect for the board culture as you demand from others, you wouldn't namefag, you wouldn't blogpost, you would respect your elders, and you would actually play the game
now come on ich, chill
i even tried to delete the thread because clearly you're on your periods, but it can't be deleted
just do the next thread if you think it'll fix the dedness or whatever irks you

>TD wants my spot
>instead of asking me to move (I would've), he acts like a raging sperg and pushes me off the cliff
>later falls off cliff and goes afk

SU-85B=Marder38t, both are good at a more stealthy playstyle. Hetzer is good, better for a more aggressive playstyle. Tier 4 StuG isn't worth it in my opinion, better to grind the Marder to get to the tier 5 StuG which is actually good.

>you would actually play the game

Veeky Forums board culture is to have generals about games and then complain about how shit they are all day and not play it

nah, you fell for the meme

no
you shouldnt even try if you dont have atleast one (better more) tier 8 per nation
and even than farming dmg will be painful, so haveing tier 9 or 10's will save you alot of time

I am your elder and I demand you apologize to /wotg/ for making a low effort, shitty op, and I demand you apologize to ich for insinuating that he has no regard for the culture of this general when he is a shining example of one dedicated to preserving that culture and is a driving factor in shaping our culture.

Is there even a way to get >2k WN8 in the H.M.S. Dank Memes aka TOG II? The only two friends who have this tank and with whom I platooned have stopped playing now. What kinds of fun can you have with this thing if you're going solo?

oh here comes the american fan club?

i just wanted you to admit that youre wrong
you did and i can move on
i just cant stand ppl who are resistant to criticism
also you namefagged in the op and didnt post anime so you have even less respect for board culture :^)

it would be very painful ...

anime does not belong here

Park sideways in a crucial corridor and watch the chat.

how would ich have an american fan club?

guess its best to say fuck it and move on then. thanks

time to have some fun

>not staying around once the general hits bump limits
>not knowing that americans are the most relevant shitposters
come on you can stop now

the tank is pretty mediocre/forgettable anyways
the only appeal to it is that its a "free" t8 premium

w-what am I missing

>UNIGUM tvp suicides into enemy, doing literally one (1) shot of damage

>Fun
>In world of tanks

>shitters triggered because they aren't good enough to have fun

for (you)

Works guys. They insulted me during the football championship and weren't banned. Now they are on my blacklist and I will tk them on sight.

>play Pz 1 C
>Blasting "Highway Star"
>Race up the middle of the map
>Start kicking enemy arty's ass
>Enemy camping on the wrong hill takes a pot shot at me
>Knocks my track out in one shot (Despite having the improved springs upgrade)
>Get shotgunned by arty
God dammit.

>Not playing the Pz. I C for the sole purpose of going fast
That's your mistake, friend.

Hetz has armour and better gun stats with the 105, but it's so blind even Binocs won't bring it to decent levels. StuG is faster and isn't quite as blind, but won't bounce anything.

I am going fast, but I thought I can also go fast, shoot and run rings around artillery shitters who should've been undefended if it weren't for some muppet sitting on a hill which gave them shots on nothing but their own cap circle and the bigger hill in front of them.

It's a pretty big freeXP sink considering how mediocre the T-44 gun is even at tier 8. If you care about WN8, you will fuck it up badly grinding a popular padding tank stock.

>passive scouting in bush
>enemy grille 15 shoots me and breaks my will to play the game

>Race up the middle of another map
>Spot all the enemy heavies lemming training up the middle
>KV-1 with a Derp gun manages to hit me as I zipped past him despite there being only the top of my turret to hit
Damn you Soviets and your Stalin-guided howitzer shells.

So the meme has become reality ...

Only in open maps, where you have lots of room for your manneuvers, Prokhorovka is a good example. On closed maps, this thing is pain, at least for me.
The bad thing about going fast than light is that you can only live in darkness, my friend.

Artists rendition

Been on this piece of shit game for so long that I feel nothing while playing, I just follow my daily routine by inertia

Getting back into the game. Why does xvm have to be such a bloated piece of shit? Trying to dig through all of these options I don't want is a fucking chore. I just want the player stats.

>play Pz 1 C again
>decide instead to take the railway on winter himmelsdorf
>bump into 2-3 enemy Pz 1 C's
>ensue benny hill music
>clusterfuck of flak's going off everywhere
>eventually get t-boned by another Pz 1 C
Dying within a minute of the match starting has never been so fun.

first 3 days were "good" atleast enough ppl showed up but the next two days were shit cause nobody showed up
we won 3 out of 13 battles iirc so we basically gave up playing after the 4th day

just download the zip from offical website
it only gives you stats and a few useful garage enhancements

Hows everyone doing on the marathon so far?

Holy shit this thing is fucking comfy if you play it like an AMX 13 90, I got 4k5 WN8 that match! Why did nobody tell me that?!

Specifically the zip? Alright, will try it.

Its fucking great, one of my favorite T7s

Nowadays a lot of people think that a scout can only be good if it's fast enough to do the standardized scouting runs across the middle ridge of open maps. The spic is more of a tiny medium tank, so a lot of people play it like a typical scout and get owned because it only goes 60 km/h. If you play the tank to its strengths, though, that 90mm is definitely capable of dealing very solid damage.

its inferior to the other lights of its tier
that result isnt exceptional for a t7 light game with such a MM at all, save for the base defense
you acually didnt even got much spotting and the dmg is not impressive either
i never tried the exe but i guess it does the same

The tank instantly clicked for me, then i read about how you're supposed to play it "like a td" or "like a paper medium" and tried that, everything went to hell. Dropped from 1900 dpg to 1100 before I stopped trying to play it differently

If it's inferior to other lights of its tier, doesn't that mean that the result is rather good? Not that I care, I had [/spoiler]___f__u__n___[/spoiler], but of course, a high WN8 is always a nice thing.

Agreed. Looking forward to getting the last engine though. Any interesting ways to play it? I usually do passive spotting at the beginning and then try to flank when the situation has cleared up.

>marathon already started
>have to reinstall
I'm not gonna make it, am I?

Do I get the T95E2 if I am a returning player after a long time of not having played or I have to be invited back?

why would you reinstall for a tank in a game you don't play anymore?

No clue. If you want an invitation, post your username.

>die because an enemy is wildly out of position and you didn't expect them to be there
>it's a heavy tank/anything that shouldn't be where the lights/mediums go
Feels bad being a scout.

bump

sounds like he should have been there if he found you :^ )

>who actually playing the game at real nigga hours bc its relevant for knowing board culture
klik that like button F am i now u up

>check battle results
>he's two thirds down the board
>1 kill and only a few hundred damage
>he spotted, shot at and killed just you the entire game
Wew

Any goys that can invite?

no, you can apply here

Yep, though I'm on EU servers.

try on EU hours again.

>tfw back to listening normie music again
beatport.com/track/finder-original-mix/5108251

you aint online atm senpai.

Should I go for the Hellcat or the Jackson?

f-a-m*

It's called the Pz II J.

Stalin guided his shell

But this is different, its a panzer I with a ton of armor )))))

>tfw Mao is a heartless bastard and leaves your crew to get injured and die

>Hitler wants to guild your shells but Stalin wont let him

Why are light tanks so good for statpadding