Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

track3.mixtape.moe/dtjtgg.webm
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4olavo/the_war_within/
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4s5phq/datamined_void_relic_rarity_weights_scaling_and/d56ortr
youtube.com/watch?v=nLJZqalSOKA
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mini Lynx Specters or companions when?

petite != short

Those other two are just manlets

>Update 19 is still incomplete

after they nerfed trin every frame feels awful

I miss her, guys

Is there a think you want to be nerfed?
hardmode: no armor/null nerfs

R E M I N D E R

/WFG/ IS A NO-BULLYING ZONE

NO BULLYING BELOW THIS POST

>think
Thing of course.

Your kind is not wanted here. Now die.

RIP in peace, Smeeta.

look up the definition of petite

nerds these days I swear

Forma Alert, way to stay fucking useless DE

Loki

>inb4 /wfg/ autists try to defend their broken frame because he can be played even by brainless retards like them and the in-game description says he's for "advanced" players and they want to feel special

The filters have been updated

its not bullying when its stating fact.TQ is an idiot and should recognize his incompetence at warframe.

>Post your dope awesome cool Sigil placements

Archwing Rush is a pain in the ass, which isn't a problem usually but it prevents you from unlocking all missions. Having to get inside Frost's bubble when the cryopod is almost fucked is a nightmare too.

How can he be nerfed without making him useless? Loki is and will always be perfect

Which Archwing is best

Let me rephrase that:

Which Archwing sucks the least?

It's obvious they were just too lazy to make a new set of bones to rig.

Give disarm a duration and/or make enemy AI not totally braindead so invis is less of a god mode.

Itzal goes fast and kills shit, Amesha makes you unkillable.

amesha
literally unkillable

Itzal

In all fairness, ArchWINGS are really fucking cool.

Archwing as a game mode is complete SHIT.

>anime shit
>underscores in filename

you just make it too easy tearqueer
now keep crying tearqueer

Being unkillable sounds fun, I'll start working on it

Thx

But if I do, you'll laugh.

TFW ur too dumb to recognize a that meme for what it is.

the concept of "advanced" doesn't exist in warframe

there's no fucking complexity to anything, combat or builds

>redesign the game and create a new AI system.

did this turn into a gamefaqs thread?

>he thinks advanced means how much skill it takes to play the frame
advanced only means that they can do something very powerful, and permastealth+disarm is very "advanced"

When will DE realize we don't need new Warframes?

When will they realize we need them to go back and touch up the lacking Warframes. And I don't mean a 1-3 month rework. I mean a total staff meeting on how to make said Warframe special.

When will they buff Warframe Augments? 85% of them are forgettable.

>When will DE realize Quality over Quantity?

When will DE realize they need to go back and fix all the tilesets to match Parkour 2.0? Why do invisible walls on the FLOOR block parkour?

When will DE play their game?
When will DE figure out what "Play your game" means?

>Inaros in party
>Low energy: the Jeb
>He gets hit
>Stays low energy
For what reason?

You know the drill. Post them potatoes.

>few days ago did a random neo pub to get traces and possibly snipe a part
>someone gets the rare drop, nekros part
neat

>today did a random lith pub because why not
>tigris prime barrel
neat

>the new system is bad i swear

the new system is actually good in regards to actually getting shit.

It just sorta killed their only illusion of endgame which was the void missions and the t4 difficulty bracket.

new sys is pretty much the same as old sys

market prices of Nekros P is very similar, if not identical, to previous primes, once rarity is taken into consideration

If trace grind was lessened new system would 100% be better than old system

I think my tater just got back from Hot Topic

don't hope for a miracle

but the trace grind is essentially replacing the ducat grind and being the way that you can get your part faster
the whole system is faster

>When will DE realize we don't need new Warframes?
Content, got to keep it fresh. How's Titania so far?

>When will they realize we need them to go back and touch up the lacking Warframes. And I don't mean a 1-3 month rework. I mean a total staff meeting on how to make said Warframe special.
Because they are fine, don't you love your current Zephyr and Oberon? Never needed any reworks or tweaks for years. Mag obviously is complex and needed more touching up than ever. Ash and Limbo is being worked on, so do not worry.

>When will they buff Warframe Augments? 85% of them are forgettable.
Someone needs to build

>>When will DE realize Quality over Quantity?
We try our best to make this as high quality as possible, thus the impeding delays. We apologize.

>When will DE realize they need to go back and fix all the tilesets to match Parkour 2.0? Why do invisible walls on the FLOOR block parkour?
We will get back to you onto that. Reworking a whole map takes work.

>When will DE play their game?
We do play our game, haven't you been watching Prime Time?

>When will DE figure out what "Play your game" means?
See the last question

Also, Buy Plat.

hahaha oh wow
did another random neo pub and someone got the rare nekros drop again

If new system is faster price of Nekros P will be lower relative to previous primes, which from what I've seen is not the case. It's pretty much the same in terms of grind

Mulatto Muts/10

>Put cat in storage
>See this a few minutes later

Literal panic.

>Still haven't thrown bottles at the Corpus together

o-ok

Demand is up right now and many are running on the old systems prices, Don't expect it to change with the prime releases.

You can get lucky if you troll the early morning.

Bought 2 nekros prime at 200 and resold it at 400 the next afternoon. Just gotta find the right uninformed, high honor standards for trading, chump.

it's a phychological effect, people might not really realize the system is faster since it doesn't SEEM faster since there's more steps involved and depending on how fast or how slow they are at doing those steps, they might feel as though the "grind" has been increased

nigga you having a stroke or something?

I'm a good goy

?

did you reply to the wrong person?

What is it with Volt and Oberon going full Gundam and Eva with their shit?

I'm not trying to resell, I'm simply observing listings on the market. I've not noticed significant differences between Nekros and previous prime prices, and prices have stabilized pretty well now at ~250

I highly, highly doubt psychology has anything to do with it. That's just not how the market works

Because

give colors for nekros

Supply > demand = lower price
Demand > supply = higher price
Combine the hype of the thing being new, and you get a high demand.

Its not a mystery user. Its worked like this every prime release since they've added trading.

I can't decide if Formaing a Mk-1 Braton until it's actually useable and taking it into sorties would be a funny meme or not. Thoughts?

I tried, nobody seems to care.

uh yeah that's literally my entire point

If you want to be truly useless looking go in with the drakgoon.

Also hind and paracyst (and karak) is much worse weapons.
>drakgoon
But user, it isn't that bad

yes it is user. Yes it is.

How about a frame that fights by breaking up it's body into independent parts?

track3.mixtape.moe/dtjtgg.webm

Is it OP?

thanks m8

That's the problem. It's not faster at all.
You still have to grind for the keys/relics themselves and then grind for voidjizz to upgrade them.

With the old system you could just get a group together, get 4 keys, then run the mission 4 times, the droprates were fixed but regardless it would give everyone 4 items that even if they didn't need, could trade for plat or at least ducats.

With the new system you already have to run at least 3 times to upgrade the droprates for that relic and maxed out you still get a measly 10%. It doesn't reduce the amount of grind at all, you still run the same amount of missions as before.

Now here's the thing: with the new system everyone has to use a key/relic to get an item. with means if you run a mission to get the relic, everyone has to use it simultanously, thus everyone gets only one item.

To be clear: the new system wasn't meant to reduce grind at all, it potentially increased it. All it does is reduce the amount of prime items players would get, reducing the amount of items in circulation so they would become more valuable, which in turn would potentially increase their plat prices and the value of ducats, thus increasing the value (higher plat prices) of tradable Baro items such as the mods. And as we all can deduce, if shit gets more expensive, goyims will buy more plat.

TL;DR relic system was never meant to reduce grind, it was meant to bring in more money.

No, it gets fucked by excal.
And it has big energy costs for evasion ability.

I have taken /wfg/'s opinions into account.

Someone's already done the calculations on reddit, the new system is vastly faster

>measly 10%
34%

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4olavo/the_war_within/

>War within releasing next week.

Who hyped here?

If you really did you'd have killed yourself for being a goy.

>wanting to be like a decomposing mindless zombie

I lost my hype, to be honest.

where are these calculations?

Curious, got a link?

reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4s5phq/datamined_void_relic_rarity_weights_scaling_and/d56ortr

>people with degenerative diseases are the same as reanimated corpses
Man, if that's your outlook, then I really hope the police already have snipers in position when you set out to execute all those MD patients.

That's not very nice, user.

Nothing would make me happier than having my own personal lab full of cloning tubes and the ability to lead a team of Grineer Star Wars Republic Commando-style by using transference.

Testing Pox (unranked, no potato) with Saryn's spores modded full range and a rank 6 blind rage for 103% strength. Seems pretty solid for spreading damaging spores throughout the map in infested survival/defence and grineer survival. Clears several rooms at a time at Draco until aroind 25 minutes, but has trouble with gunners and napalms.

I recomend Saryn fans give them a try, I'll probably give them a catalyst later

>Thinking War Within is ever coming out
Laughing.

pretty interesting, but this was done before the introduction of new Nekros relics, which means it leaves out relic grind. I've done my own calculations:

Actually, I did the math, and in terms of pure RNG, new grind is better than old. We will use Nekros BP, one of the highest-priced parts right now:

Nekros BP drops from Axi N3. This relic drops most highly from high-level Intercepts: 14.29% at rotation B, and 13.92% at rotation C. That means per every 4 rounds, you will get approximately 0.2821 relics. On a full-Radiant run, you have 34.39% to get the rare part, i.e. each radiant run you get .3439 parts. Overall, if you combine the two stages - getting the relic and getting the prime part itself - you get ~9.7% chance. Compare this to the previous ~5.5% chance at C-rotation for prime parts.

tl;dr - new 9.7% drop chance vs. old 5.5% drop chance

it's a pure numbers thing and simplifies it without taking trace grind, relic trading, etc. into account, but both my calculations and reddit calculations support the idea that new grind is better

Kind of. I feel like it has the potential to be good but if DE are good at anything it's squandering potential.

Vauban is Duration+Range, correct?

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=nLJZqalSOKA

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

several ways to build him

ignore

I fucking hate the design of these videos so much

just show me the information instead of trying to make this annoying dubstep trash

And Repelling Bastille.