/dng/ Dueling Network General

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2292
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
>yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players
>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
>yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists
>ygodr.blog.jp/
TCG decklists
>yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites
>ygorganization.com/ >blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
>testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)
●TCG: Invasion: Venom (November 4th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play.
● If you want to improve, netdeck and playtest constantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3Er3aR271A
pastebin.com/LtAGcmC5
youtube.com/watch?v=y-nuh3cV3Tk
ygorganization.com/monsterstories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stay the fuck out tripfags, you're all terrible

s this /dng/: the card?

Post Prediction Princess decks that can r9nk

Xth for YUGO

>people hate Kozmo and Burning Abyss for being helmet stunshit
>people love Ritual Beasts and they're helmet stunshit.

Time to share your pulls, /dng/.

I'm patiently awaiting my other 2 tins on Tuesday. I'm only keeping Strike, L1T and Decision, so I'm happy for trade fodder and storage space.

YOU HAVE ONLY 5 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW

Why you aren't watching Magic World Championship Finals.

>People actually think kozmemes are helmet

>rb
>helmet
theyre up there as one of the most complicated decks to play

I won't now, and will never run this piece of shit card

Post link.

so lore time?

You must not forget the secret

youtube.com/watch?v=T3Er3aR271A

About to end

That 15/15 Thalia's LT got the biggest ass I have ever seen.

>RB
>Helmet
very complicated to learn to play effectively. the only easy combo they have is if they open elder canna.

this is why you dont run shit meme cards

just going for cute with this one

i dont care how "complex" their plays are when their only payoff is make a spirit beast fusion, set 5. Even Infernity had an entire extra deck of synchro/xyz options.

What are some decent ritual beast deck lists? I can't find shit on top decks and top results on youtube seem like retards.

I think Zirconia should be placed before the Prismaura.

Your missing out nigger. It's not broken but it really helps the deck, play 2-3. Also we getting RB S/T when?

>I don't care how complex their plays are
So you've admitted to being retarded? You can't have a complex helmet deck. Also going set 5 isn't helmet, it's decks like Tellarknights which only have 2-3 plays that are helmet.

is there one for the goblin of greed

>Winda is alive now
>No signs of Ariel
I'm upset.

>Reject Reborn and Powerful Rebirth are the same scene from different viewpoints
Huh

Post your face when the 12 Beast archetype ends up being Fire Fist 2: Improved with more backrow and Horse combos.

>really helps the deck
how
it's another name that's the only thing that it has going
set winda pass ;) will never be a viable strategy

saved, love me some gusto and gishki, you draw this user?

Yes, drop Chaos MAX.

In fact, build your deck like this: pastebin.com/LtAGcmC5

>implying ritual beasts have more than 3 plays
no, jerking off with cannahawk for an hour isn't a play, it's self touching to get to actually doing something.

Here.

Stop trying to shill your shitty build retard.

It allows you to tag out safely into a floater which can summon another fusion/apelio/cannahawk

It's both a tamer and beast which minimises situations where you open all tamers or all beasts.

It's level 4 so you can de-fuse and go into Emeral/Utopia/Dweller/Chidori

It's not what the deck needs to be T1-T2 (It needs a card to turbo out cannahawk or something degenerate like barrier) however it supports the decks playstyle. Give it a try it's actually really good in practice even though it doesn't look like much

>the only thing that it has going
it's level 4

>people are butthurt AGAIN from remembering the duels versus Ritual Beast

just admit that you're mad because you couldn't fucking follow the combos and feel "cheated" because of it

>3 desires
lmao I wish I could meet the retard who thought he was being all insightful and shit acting high and mighty with this piece of shit

The shit reminds me of the guy a couple threads back complaining about shit like Omega because he dueled Infernoids.

Everyone yelled at him and then he acted like he was doing us a favor.

r8, what should i do to get the field spell in the main deck?

So am I.
Trish killed the Ancient Flamvell Deity, too.

Literally just side in this and watch them cry.
They're just like Infernoids except less reliant on luck and more on skill.
>still having issues with Desires
heh.

Infernoid duel was a parable you faggot. It was bb and I still won, just neither one of us was having any fun and it wasn't just omega, that's just the card you decided to focus on

To be fair, Omega + Rise to Full Height is almost permanent stall.

I didn't decide to focus on shit, the one who picked Omega out specifically was someone else. I just thought it was amusing because they're both DT archetypes.

>just side in this
You even believe the dies to side meme, as if there was any more reason to discard your shitty BE build

As am I, but she'd probably be old as shit anyway. Winda managed to avert aging through being a doll, and Emilia through the magic of having been dead before or some shit. Meanwhile, Reeze is also AWOL despite Pilica proving that she shat out a child somewhere along the line before she could've died. At least Caam became a superhero before fading from history.

>tfw no autistic connection between the Raidraptors
Obviously they're all species of birds (Lanius, Strix, etc.) but I feel like I'm missing the naming convention for the adjective (Fuzzy, Pain, Singing, etc.).

>1st place at a over 300 man event.
So what was that about Monarchs being dead?

>Natalia, Avance, Winda, and Ariel is alive
>Kamui hug Reeze in the background
That's sweet.
Is this after Sophia dead or before? Since Natalia is still sane and the Shrine has ominous atmosphere, I'm guessing it's after the battle with Lswarm, but before Sophia is reborn.

>dies to the side
>a meme

That's Caam hugging Reeze, it was before Kamui was born.
And it was after Trishula fucking rampaged blindly, before the Gishkis or Gustos were even founded and they were the still the Ice Barriers and Mist Valley, and back when Natalia wasn't a bitch.

ASF should be banned. The finals of Rimini nearly gave me cancer.

>Caam became a superhero
???

Emilia is a Spirit even from Gishki era.
Winda being a Shaddoll without aging somewhat imply that she died young, or at least taken over when she's still young.

user that hasn't played in one year here, need some help I moved to Magic and HS.

I got a complete Yang Zing deck from wayyyy before, figured I can get some new metalfoe shit and make it "competitive".

What are the new must have staples and Tier 1 decks nowdays?

Kinda have some "anime plot shit" on my store with people wanting to beat me hecause they hate me, unjustified I must say on my regionals so I must step up my game.

She's obviously secretly been Exa's mother all this time after following her counterpart's lizardfucking ways.

What are you talking about? ASF is a perfectly fair and balanced card.
This however deserved to be banned because it is a very powerful floodgate which guarantees victories as soon as you set up your board

I can't tell if you're joking but only kaijus ever wanted to run this

Why are you bothering to post if you're just going to post obvious things everyone already knows

>Natalia
Noellia, guys. Natalia is Avance's mom.

Emilia was likely revived in Aquamirror Cycle, which is why Avance was able to impregnate her with a shirt. And don't tell me you didn't realize that Caam was half of Emeral.

>Natalia wasn't a bitch
Did you mean Noellia? I don't remember Natalia doing anything relevant.

>summon dd
>activate kaiser
>????

3 of every Metalfoe
1 Metal fusion
1 Metal Counter
(Fusions)
3 Jiatou
3 Chiwen
3 Zefraniu (the level six searcher)
1 Zefraxi
Any yang zing ratios that seem good

Basically the deck works by going first, popping your own Yang Zing to turbo Jiatou, and make degenerate shit with Baxia. Though wait until the next set if you want the deck to be any good because the new Yang Zing support gives you Long Dong and Barrier.

Fuck, sorry, I always get them messed up.

Monarchs won a 400~ person regional. What now /dng/?

post list

Check the last thread

i want gimmick puppet decks

/dng/ never really declared Domain Monarchs totally dead though, hitting Stormforth instead of Domain ensured the fuckers would claw their way back.

Don't be silly, there aren't old women in Yugioh.

Dude what?
I meant current staples and different Tier 1 decks nowdays.
I have been studying MF YZ for a while and I already bought everything I needed online.
I also know the combos and shit.

But what I don't know is what people is using nowdays as techs or decks, popular side deck or main deck staples, popular lockdowns, etc

Some dude at the local shop even sold me a freaking Remove from Play MST for $2 bucks cosmic cyclone I didn't even knew that shit existed.

>/dng/ never really declared Domain Monarchs totally dead though
literally everyone was shitposting about monarchs being dead despite the retarded amounts of support the deck still has.

Unfortunately the deck is now cancerous Vanity turbo. When will the cancer end?

>Caam was half of Emeral
what.
What even indicate this?

So what are the decks to side against this meta? BA, Kozmo, Blue-Eyes, and Pendulum shit?

My experience with winda joining the ritual beasts, overall her duel naming makes the deck more consistent:

vs. majespecter

Steeds is useless, so sided out 3 twin twisters instead to get rid of back row or scales. Macro and fissure shit on pendulum based decks. Kirin is useless.

vs. blue eyes

Ambushing into Winda for days. Gaiapelio shits on blue-eyes. Chaining into white spirit dragon is hilarious. Also macro and fissure and steeds boys!

vs. cyber angel herald

Hardest match up, but you just gotta side on the right cards like 3 x solemn strike. otherwise they are overpowered by Apelio.

Last word, the deck is a lot more aggresive and fast. No more reliant on turn 1 elder + cannahawk. Ulti-cannahawk is best used as a way to recover hand advantage once you dump a whole bunch of ritual beast cards. Crashing into monsters with winda is probably the best way to utilize her, and she's also a great defensive card to stall on. I can't wait for more support to come out. While the deck is a lot more consistent and style of play more aggresive, the deck still needs a way to search it's cards out.

source: Ritual Beast expert

>triple Vanity's

My lack of surprise does not constitute a lack of disgust.

>literally everyone
Does literally even mean anything anymore

here ya go

People assumed that because there is no Caam synchro, and since Emeral is half Gusto, it should be Caam's upgrade.

its effect you fucking retard

Leaks?

Noted, user

>When will the cancer end?
Did you guys really forget me? I can turn off floodgates and those omni negators you all hate so much.
It'll most likely end when Konami stops pussyfooting and gives all the floodgates Dragon Ruler treatment and just ban every single on.

;)

the fuck is that?

>gyokkou

ygorganization.com/monsterstories/
>Pirika, Lineage of Gusto: Descendent of Reeze and Kamui
It doesn't actually say daughter.
Pillica might actually the granddaughter of Kamui and Reeze, which explain why Kamui is so old when Pilica is still young.
That also kind of explain why there's no Reeze, because she's dead.

How Emilia escapes the aging is still unknown though. Maybe Aquamirror Cycle side-effect is slowing her aging.

I guess we are 2-1, Empolemew

Gotta love Pot of Avidity

Go on.

post more

what are you using it in? heros?

Anyone? I'm getting back into the game and just want to know what to prepare for.

>I can turn off floodgates
>Rivalry
>Gozen
>Kaiser Colosseum
>Vanity's Emptiness
>Anti-Spell Fragrance
>Domain
I don't know. Seems like most of floodgate is actually S/T.

>Pot of Avidity
>it's going to be a secret rare
>won't get a reprint until 2018 tins

It fucking hurts

good post

emilia got killed by noellia during aquamirror illusion so she doesnt age since shes a spirit now

a spirit who receives avance's cum and makes the nekroz with him, yes, but a spirit nonetheless

FUCK

TOAD

Machina or RUM?

Emilia may age.
We just don't have an old Emilia card, and by the time that she gets Sophia's bullshit powers she just rejuvenates herself and the Zefras.