/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

New awakenings every two weeks
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/110189-awakening-announcement/

Korean gobbly-gook:
inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=2224

>What is BDO?

Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss that was recently released for western audiences, with additional changes. It features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, player housing, and more.

Info from the site: i.imgur.com/r7VvB6h.png

>I heard it's P2W

Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps restrict making unreasonable bank from them.

>Discord
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK (join at your own risk)

>/bdog/ guilds
pastebin.com/9ctV1ig8
>Guides
pastebin.com/VH3XrCYb

>Maps and nodes

blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-8.89/-25.22
blackdeserttome.com/map/
bdomap.mmoguild.org/

>Useful Links
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome
Database: bddatabase.net/us/
Skill Calculator: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Class Armor Sets: wodox.imgur.com/
Else: Google it before posting

>BDO KR/JP info + differences between NA/EU
pastebin.com/P2YqnsCX

Previous thread:

just as I was gonna hit submit

you fuck off templatebitch

I can't believe we actually made it to bump limit

That elephant looks like it just wants to die already.

Waifu posters are a necessity.

thiccposters need to fuck off and die

Handsome.

agreed

did jesus really bleed on the cross to save us from our sins?

>bringing up religion
I remember when templatebitch brought up religion all the time...

Underwear was a mistake.

Rate me lads

I wish there was more underwear like the Queen of heart, something that does not look like granny panties. Wish it was more plain and not with a stupid theme like that.

>BDO died within months
>TESO still going strong

amazing, Daum really fucked up.

It took TESO a year to find its feet.

BDO is on path to find the exit door. turning it into a money grab to fund new games,.

Did they design this outfit with the nude mod in mind?

Who are you and why should I take what you say as fact?

Nice jawline. Shitty hair though.

Yeah just don't care about me, I've just been here since day 1 and watched Daum turn this game to shit.

BDO is still alive in Korea
NA/EU was a quick cash grab all along

is teso free?

It only took a week.

I've been here since beta. I've enjoyed my time with no regrets.

you have to be mentally ill to play this game that much

No, it's buy to play, with an optional sub that's actually pretty well worth it. it also goes on sale for really low prices constantly.

>running down the road
>someone randomly comes up and starts attacking me
>gets me down to 1/3 then runs away

wat

also why is helms popular? i just did an hour long test there and its less than half as profitable as elrics right next door in trash drops, doesnt seem to have better gear/stone drops either.

You can get it for a lot cheaper than the price on the site if you look around. Ask in /tesog/ if you are interested.

Its a decent game and is worth buying at a discount price and subbing (the subbing unlocks all dlc as long as you are subbed, and gives you a monthly amount of cash shop money too for costums or whatever, also gives you a secondary crafting inventory thats infinitly big and lets you store all the random ingredients and crap you find in there and not clutter up your inventory)

I got tired of it pretty fast though. Its pvp is boring pretty quick, though it was fun for the couple weeks i played it. As a three faction rvr it is on the right basic formula but the pvp area is just so badly designed and boring, and the mechanics of sieging are so restrictive, you see basically the same hand full of locations getting ninjad back and forth, with few good fights.

Lorewise its not as raped as /v/ will tell you, and its interesting if you are a fan of tes. Its a game like swtor, its good to play through, but once you are done you are done. Not really a long term mmo. But worth buying on sale and then subbing for a while.

Best pose. Kinda wish I could make her track the camera like normal.

Are you trying to become a new erp Valk?

buy to play with subscription. got it.
For a game that is extremely ugly and boring as fuck.

Helms is easier
Elrics hit hard unless you play an ezmode class like ranger sorc or warrior

I don't ERP. I just like posting lewds.

that's nude valk

Yeah yeah that's what ERP Valk said as well.

ayy

It's so obvious that you do ERP. I'm just waiting for some juicy ERP logs to be leaked.

idk what it is but for some reason the smiles in this game just end up looking weird.

bdo is buy to plya with an optional subscription you dipshit, and teso is less p2w

You'll be waiting a while friend.

It's a mix between colgate whiteness and being weighted too heavily. Emotes tend to take it to 70+ and it looks really damn silly.

I never said it wasn't
I simply asked if TESO was free since you were comparing both and said BDO was a cash grab.
Turns out TESO is an even bigger cash grab than BDO.

>teso
>costumes are purely cosmetic
>the cheap ass horse is as good as the expensive limited time only flaming god horse of obliteration
>the only thing you really need is the monthly sub
>you can find the game for like $15 on the gray market
>cash grab

Its a shitty themepark but its not a cashgrab

I don't think you even know what a cashgrab is.

Hide it!

>hugely successful singleplayer rpg
>we want to milk the wow audience

As much of an idiot as the other guy is, there is an argument to be made for it especially considering the quality of the shit bethesda has been shovelling recently.

This is an argument for a different thread though.

>ESO a bigger cash grab
>Than generic ill-localized Korean grindfest no. 2305
Senpai

Considering ESO is the best western MMO on the market, and Zenimax Online studios isn't even Bethesda, it's an unfair accusation.

>and Zenimax Online studios isn't even Bethesda, it's an unfair accusation.
Bethesda is the publisher you fool. It's the same way we don't blame Pearl Abyss for fucking the EU/NA version of BDO up.

>generic Korean grindfest

>costume are purely cosmetic
and ugly as shit
>the cheap ass horse is as good as the expensive limited time only flaming god horse of obliteration
Horse in TESO are worst than a donkey in BDO.They're also super ugly.
>the only thing you really need is the monthly sub
Monthly sub on top of a box price for a game that doesn't even deserve being played for free.
>you can find the game for like $15 on the gray market
$15 too high.
>cash grab
It is a cash grab if it's not worth money but still cost money.

They designed everything with nudity in mind and then went back on it later

>and ugly as shit
yeah, so?
>Horse in TESO are worst than a donkey
what do you mean by worse?
>Monthly sub
The monthly sub gets you access to every expansion. This is the optimal MMO model, a sub with ongoing content released at no extra price.
>too high
yeah, to be the absolute perfect mmo model they would need to give the game away for free and then require a sub to play at all. But being only $15 away from the fairest mmo pricing model is not bad these days.
>not worth
its a game anyone who enjoys TES lore will enjoy because unlike /v/s claims they really didnt do that much to it, also coda and quantum spaceships and alternate realities and shit are part of TES and retcons or two different contradictory versions of the same event both canonically happening are literally a legitimate part of the lore

>mfw pig is jealous of the attention NA thick ranger gets and shitposts her

so fucking true

What if pig made up the shitpost drama in /bdog/ that made sardine break up, just for lulz? He seems like someone to do that.

>try to be cute
>nobody thinks you are cute
>go home to turnip farm to work away troubles
>comrade from commissariat of agriculture has confiscated turnip farm for biological turnip weaponisation research

Nah, there's a thicchater who just hates on all the thiccposters.

theres at least two of us actually.

>implying he didn't

only hated one. It's obvious.

daily reminder sardine is a guild full of backstabbing shitposters, even when confronted have to lie about it and blame it on 'falseflagging' which can't be 'disproven' besides his own retardation of leaving a screenshot ready to be posted, and then writing up a shitpost and forgetting the screenshot was there

then deleting it, and only then blaming it on falseflagging, should have just kept the screen up and blamed it on a falseflagger

dumbass

even if you're right how does one shitter mean the rest of the guild is like that?

you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that

that person ended up leading and destroying EU sardine, instead of getting kicked like they should have for trying to stir shit

It was piggy shitposting about herself with a falseflagging image to make that person look bad and you fell for it hard

shut up simmie, if you really twist that in your deluded mind go ahead and believe it, but everyone else knows the truth and you just look like a fucking idiot

you tell her pig, being twofaced is a shit quality

simmie hasn't played bdo in about three weeks

holy shit, why do you keep changing the story

also, what the actual fuck, why would anyone want to join a guild where their own guild leader shitposts about them

you ARE retarded

so are we allowed to post streams here?

Tbh he could be right. No-one would know it's their own leader shitposting anonymously about them. Maybe he's a static addict and also didn't really care for the guild in the first place.

daily reminder the old guild leader shitposted as his own guild members as a form of falseflagging for sympathy and shitposting

and the new guild leader killed the guild from the inside with ERP and cucking multiple emotional neets

>tier 1 male horse.jpg

Truth

who cares? talk about the game

you first retard, ignore shitposts

guilds are part of the game

You should all be grinding right now

Did he quit after the truth about his erp went public and fucked over everyone around him? Pathetic desu

>he
Simmie is a she, user.

yeah probably, or gone to /xivg/ or /wowg/ to stir up more drama

It's pretty hot in the desert.

just gotta make sure you cool off at the oasis

so pig was a trash leader to begin with, epic xP

You're hotter than the desert.

Does the desert actually cause you to sweat?

Well what can you expect from a fatposter? It makes sense he would not follow the rules of society in other ways too.

Spooky ruins.

Probably not. I'm just perpetually sweaty.

Why are you perpetually sweaty?

A lot of working out.

You need to increase the muscle sliders then.

My workout routine is a bit different.

human trash

Elaborate.

Use your imagination.

eating so much that the physical exertion of walking around causes your body to sweat profusely?

It's a high protein diet.