gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/7/7e/Ogmag_illus_02.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/5/5a/Ogmag_death_12.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/8c/Ogmag_death_11.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/e/eb/Announcer_intl2012_teamnamepick_17.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/9a/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_01.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/01/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_14.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/80/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_15.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/f/f6/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_10.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/1/1d/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_11.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/86/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_12.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for
>Bone7

Reminder QoP has the juiciest, most luscious ass in all of Dota

GHOST

FUCKING

REVENANT.

hey!

We can hope.

Personally though I'd rather they just did an all new hero from scratch. I want to see what they can come up with when not bound by War3's engine limitatios.

bOne7 you dummy

Hey big boy

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/7/7e/Ogmag_illus_02.mp3

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/5/5a/Ogmag_death_12.mp3

This one is

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/8c/Ogmag_death_11.mp3

>you will never hear this glorious sound again

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/e/eb/Announcer_intl2012_teamnamepick_17.mp3

Who's the Pinochet of Dota?

>That illusion one

I HATE IT!

How do I stop Axe from tearing down my safelane tower?

HE HATES IT

kill him without touching the stove

to avoid being burned by a stove don't touch it

turn it off

>d2g talking shit on nyanners
>the "god" of dota listens to her

GULAG BTFO

the gulag is on suicide watch

not because anything happened just a lot of d2g are autistic shut in neets who often neck themselves

Artstyle listens to nyanner?

How do I build him /d2g/?

Buy as many blue items as you can

Artstyle is the satanic representation of the 99%

>last place
>god

LUL

Fuck off gleb you offlane nigger

repostan for new thread
you're forgetting, selling 2 dragonlances only cost you like 1800 gold in total, aghs, boots/pt, blink and 2 dragonlances make you MUCH stronger than if you're trying to farm 2 ultimate orbs for skadi or an ultimate orb + mystic staff for a hex.
if you ever die (and if you are farming as aggresive as you should with meepo in order to not hug the farm that your team also needs), then you are very likely to die once or twice unless steamrolling.
dragonlance costs less than 2 k and gives 28 stat(the int on skadi and hex is p useless), less than 4 k for 56, compared to skadi that costs like 5.5 k and gives 50 relevant stats, or eblade which also gives 50.
when ghost scepter gave +10 stats I saw many meepo players fill their slots with 1-2 ghost scepters just for the cost efficient stat and then sell for skadi/hex and turn one of them into eblade just because its so cheap.
hell, even dragonlance can be built into hurricane pike so you have a way to pop linkens before hexing or save a meepo that is being focues, and of course the general utility that is in forcestaff for plays on your allies if need be.
tl;dr its some cheap ass easily built stats and you have the slots for it.

Ring of repick

If you can't do that then go safelane with the spammiest babysitter you can find

Build Midas, hog all of the tomes of EXP, and build attackspeed and Octarine
Anyone who tells you to build raw int on OD is stuck remembering when he wasn't BadSlark and their advice should be ignored

Is it easier to get out of 2k on EU servers? I'd have to play with 80 ping insted of 15 on USE but maybe not having Peruvians on your team makes it worth it?
Or are Spaniards just as bad?

Treads hurricane pike rush (dragon lance first) sheepstick if you're doing well, shivas if you're getting pushed

why not veil + hurricane pike for gud stats?

>he thinks the retardation has anything to do with the spanish language
retard much?
the peruniggers of EU are the russians

I'll have you know that I'm a carry now I've got lunar facts and hard drugs on my side

dont worry, people like you will always find an excuse to acomplishing little in dota (and life)

don't be a retard and buy a blink to go with your phase shift

>You will never hear this while PL beats shit up

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/9a/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_01.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/01/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_14.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/80/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_15.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/f/f6/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_10.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/1/1d/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_11.mp3
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/86/Plance_ability_juxtapose_multi_12.mp3

The number of good unused lines is honestly criminal

Hurricane pike is fine, gives attack speed and sick stats and OD has melee attack range so the reach helps, also helps with the fact he has no escape, but often Lance is enough and Pike slows down important items too much

Veil boosts nothing worth skilling, only take it if your team has a magic heavy draft or the enemy has an extremely low int draft. You should generally never skill your ult until you have to, nor should you skill your banish beyond 1. Ult only works at the end of teamfights when you'd only need it at the beginning, banish gains nothing worth having by levels. And nuOD desperately wants the stats he was robbed of anyway.

I just got home mates.
What's this new drama to do with bone7 and Bamboe?

What's going on?

astral + veil is a flash farming tool tho

Bane is a retard who procrastinated too long like the dumb NEET he is and fucked his entire team and two other players not even on his team

>just got home

boner is a massive retard and fucked up the roster lock completely

bamboe is tired of his shit

Kaipi (bone7) didnt drop players who wont be playing with them like cwm so they're 100% going through open qualifiers

STUPID
DUMB
ANIMENEET
SCUM

bone7 forgot to drop cwm and 7ckingmad from the official roster

How is it fair to get matched up against someone like this in a sub-2k mmr game?

>American-backed reformer of backwater regions and turns them into semi-respectable places

Jimmy "DeMoN" Ho, of course

Bone*

100% fair

shitters deserve to get shat on

Valve is LITERALLY going to step in and fix Kaipi's shit due to reddit outcry. That's all there is to it.

It's time for everyone's favorite game. Name the hero!

-25 and move on, bitch

i had a 17 winstreak boosting my account from 2k to 3k last week, all games as offlane/jungle mirana

Lion

NO
SILVER EDGE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's a big statement

OD

venomancer

animeNEETs on suicide watch

If you want to spend a ton of gold on some dumbass shit go for it

He was 2k mmr with a 24 game winning streak counting the game he won against me. Why isn't there some anti-smurf system that just gives him higher mmr increases instead of having him ruining so many games?

ya it's true

So this is the power of... anime dotards?

that would be fantastic

perfect stats tho

Hey there!

I noticed a pretty good meme in here. The "Support cuckold animeNEET" meme to be precise, where it is revealed that the players who are not mid or carry are incredibly low T shut ins who were bullied into dropping out of life and became addicted to escapism and supernormal stimuli.

I'll be taking it back to /owg/, if that's okay with all of you!

Why does he wear the mask?

animeposting needs to be a bannable offense outside of /a/

Guys how do I into WW? I just love the shit out of that ult.

hello, 'otards

But no one plays Mercy anymore and she's the only beta support in Overwatch

You rush to the nearest convenient spot to masturbate furiously

name ONE hero that wins against shrapnel maxing sniper in any lane matchup

pro tip you cant and sniper is the stonrgest early, mid, and lategame hero in dota

t. 2k retard

>hero literally 0% pick/ban
>literally the butt of every joke
>absolutely fucking garbage

>d2g thinks he's OP

classic
fucking
'lag

zet

Near-max Agi Morph

viper

Crystal Maiden

i doubt that person has ever seen zet in a game yet if he thinks that

Treant?

>Arteezy is the #1 Overwatch streamer

foolish poster of japanese cartoons

2ks dont max shrapnel

that is Lyralei the Windranger

is Overwatch the new CSGO?

drawn in the singular style of japanese cartoons

How the FUCK are you supposed to win these fucking 1v9 games?
I was storm spirit, theres literally no telling what went wrong outside of matchmaking
this game is flat out unwinnable
maybe if storm could destroy towers i woulda won lmao, I had 42 bloodstone charges\
how the fuck do you get above 50% winrate with this garbage

sorry is this better?

Why do people join ranked when they've got important shit to do?

I had a guy just dc at 20 minutes because he had a "plain" to catch and thought we would've won by then

overwatch is badTF2

>Envy has more viewers than Arteezy
it finally happened...

'ello

congrats you're a slightly less foolish 4chanian now user

hes playing overtrash

>play a dead game
>get go down from 35k to 6k viewers
contemplatingemoji.png