/wtg/ - War Thunder General

PT botes edition
>Official Site:
warthunder.com/
NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.
>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php
>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc…
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)
>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition
>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026
>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf
>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists
>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg
>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".
>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html
>DIY Headtracking
please use archive.is/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074
>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_bombing_directive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casablanca_directive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderclap_plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for 6.7 atgm's

if they ever add more ATGM i quit

xth for fuck the gravinigger

Swingfire confirmed for brits

and there are rumors about the M60A2 Straship

Teeb already got their ATGM

I think I broke something.

when

Would the Swingfire be controlled by mouse or WASD?

boat cbt when?

FUCK

They said they would show off the entire trees before CBT so i'm guessing not for a long time.

>tfw never

Olifant when? It's basically an upgraded Centurion, right?

get out

+50,000,000 Rubles(5 cents US)

lul
don't need this shit anymore because I started leveling freedom bombers and I'm getting like 20-40k a game

The only pic I have of it. The question still stands.

>South african tank
>huge turret
>hey dude how do we take the Cent 10 and make it 10 times worse!

im thinking wasd cause only the infrared guided missiles are mouse aim right?

Infra red would be f&f

t. triggered ts pedophile, scared that with a combined general, it won't get it's GE stipend from shitposting and shilling if people are actually discussing a game

>play tu 4
>get at least 100k a game just from bombing the airfield, regardless of destroying it.
enjoy the petty change faggot

>being this mad

TS niggers don't play this game anymore, fuck off to /wgg/ or the other cesspool threads if you want to discuss your shitty dead game.

Unbanned from TS when?

>been playing WoWp for years now
>didn't realize WT existed till today

jesus christ

I call bullshit.

I honestly didn't know about WT at all. No one in WoWP even mentions it in chat at all. It was only when I complained today in /wotg/ about the jet FM of WoWP that everyone laughed at me and told me to go to WT.

That's fucking adorable.

Planes in this game have some problems but they're overall pretty decent. Only real glaring issue is how grindy it is. Premium account is basically required.

Well I mean I've grinded through some shit ass planes in WoWP and it also requires PRemium after a certain Tier so it's no news to me.

I just couldn't handled the jet flight model. After grinding for so long it felt like pure trash.

>everyone firing on the move

Did they rape each other?

t. triggered ts pedophile, scared that with a combined general, it won't get it's GE stipend from shitposting and shilling if people are actually discussing a game

you're just as bad as the TS niggers, you have no fucking right to try and hijack a general with an established user base

fun fact: gravijew is GamerTag in TS and was helping Vegeta set it up today

L.O.L!

This one really triggers me. Literally bombing a city full of civilians that aren't fighting back nor can. What the US did to Japan is straight up war crimes and should have been prosecuted

L.O.L!

>tfw i love graviteam tactics but everyone hates it now because of some dumb nigger spamming it itt for no reason

Japanese cities were defended by aircraft and artillery. Bombardment of defended cities is explicitly allowed by the Hague Convention.

Gee I wonder why it was defended, because you fucking bombed it to shit

It was defended to start with, because it encompassed valuable industrial and economic centers.

Cities have been defended from air attack ever since the krauts started killing babies with zeppelins in 1914.

>projection
>deflection
>boogeyman invoking
t. triggered ts pedophile

>m-m-muh war crimes!111
>almost certainly thinks pearl harbor was 100% kosher and ok
Get aids and die.

Do it again, Harry.

>randomly attacks harbor full of sailors and civilians
>"wah why did they retaliate in a manner to teach the japs a lesson!
weaboos everyone

>bombing a military port is the same as a city full of non-military

>0:27
>literal wehraboo tears

>a city full of non-military
>full of factories building weapons
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>/wtg/ and /wowsg/ are being flushed down the toilet by the same shit

hmmm

>attacks harbor full of civilians
>it's now wrong to get revenge
just be glad they only got 2 nukes, if it were up to me, 5 would be a minimum.

you missed your chance with china too

T-t-the allies didn't commit war crimes, r-right guys.

I don't think that stands up in the legal precedents and the actual writing of the various treaties. You can't call it "defended" if it's under no risk or proximity of non-aerial attack.

It's literally just a case of "oh well, we did it, should have won the war."

The US also took part heavily in Dresden and bombed Hamburg, Bremen, Mainz and some other cities with the British.

>le ww1 "a civilian non-combatant who helps make ammunition in his hometown is allowed to be murdered" maymay

What about the inhumane ways japs killed / tortured prisoners.

>be POW
>die because you have to walk

literally your own fault for being caputured by nips and not being Veeky Forums

Precision bombing didn't exist in WWII. Hell, bombing formations managed to miss ENTIRE FUCKING CITIES. When the target is a factory or factory complex, you tell the bombers to bomb the whole fucking place. That's just the way it was - If precision bombing was something they could reasonably do at the time you'd have an argument, but they didn't.

Incidentally, why aren't you bringing up the Blitz? Same shit. Naziboos whine ad nauseum about Dresden but what were they fucking expecting? They reaped what they fucking sowed.

>They reaped what they fucking sowed.
Actually they just sowed the wind, but they got to reap the whirlwind desu.

do it again

You're missing my point. I'm not trying to deny Axis War crimes, merely trying to point out that the allies weren't/aren't held responsible, for war crimes that they undeniably committed, because "we duh viktors xdd"

D O
I
T
A G A I N

>Precision bombing didn't exist in WWII. Hell, bombing formations managed to miss ENTIRE FUCKING CITIES. When the target is a factory or factory complex, you tell the bombers to bomb the whole fucking place. That's just the way it was - If precision bombing was something they could reasonably do at the time you'd have an argument, but they didn't.

What does this have to do with the deliberate death and injury of hundreds of thousands of non-combatants?

Area bombing wasn't to destroy specific factories or infrastructure, the Allies literally wanted to kill, maim and destroy the homes of millions to send streams of refugees eastwards to overwhelm the Germans into surrendering sooner. This should by all rights be a war crime, but it happened to be done by the side that committed it.

>Incidentally, why aren't you bringing up the Blitz? Same shit. Naziboos whine ad nauseum about Dresden but what were they fucking expecting? They reaped what they fucking sowed.

Because the Blitz has nothing to do with talking about the murder of civilians by the Allies. The Blitz is the murder of civilians by the Germans.

Also no crime or awful action justifies or excuses another you're just being really petty if you honestly believe that all that needs to be said is "they reapted what they sowed."

Every power engaged in aerial bombardment of population centers and nobody ever prosecuted anyone for it under the laws of war. Because it was not a war crime.

You think we just forgot to hang the Luftwaffe over the Blitz or something? Both sides knew it was legal and expected it.

SHOULD HAVE WON THE WAR

>Area bombing wasn't to destroy specific factories or infrastructure, the Allies literally wanted to kill, maim and destroy the homes of millions
look lad that is SOME kind of delusion but I'm just gonna stop giving you (you)s

Fuck off

Protocol 1, Article 51 of the Geneva Conventions explicitly prohibits the bombardment of cities where civilian population might be concentrated regardless of any method.

Then why did the Germans bomb London?

>zipperhead internet defense force rolling hard

Moscow should've been glassed as well.

Actually, never mind London: Why did the Germans bomb Guernica?

Why do naziboos think Germany is above all retaliatory attacks when they'd been violating the Geneva convention since literally before WWII started?

ok gook

8. Any violation of these prohibitions shall not release the Parties to the conflict from their legal obligations with respect to the civilian population and civilians, including the obligation to take the precautionary measures provided for in Article 57

fuck off you retarded edgelords "haha xdd they got what they deserved, not a war crime." Literally advocating for the indiscriminate slaughter of civilians. I hope when WW3 starts your cities or towns of residence get leveled and your families killed.

>calls others edgy
>" I hope when WW3 starts your cities or towns of residence get leveled and your families killed."
I'm sensing a bit of irony in this post.

t. triggered war criminal apologists projecting

>crybaby naziboo whining that the poor allies bullies poor dresden where the factories were right next to civilian houses boo hoo hoo

Reminder that nazifags use Dresden as a way to claim the Allies were just as bad:
>The bombing of Dresden has been used by Holocaust deniers and pro-Nazi polemicists—most notably by the British writer David Irving in his book The Destruction of Dresden—in an attempt to establish a moral equivalence between the war crimes committed by the Nazi government and the killing of German civilians by Allied bombing raids.

>buzzword buzzword buzzword

literally ok teeb

DO IT AGAIN

Protocol I was written in 1977, you idiot. It was an addendum to the Geneva Conventions of 1949.

Do you remember what date WW2 ended?

It has been explicitly a war crime from about two decades after those actions occured, though, and the only reason it was not explicitly called out as a war crime at the time is because everyone was doing it and nobody bothered calling it out and starting a legal mess. Most city bombings actually were in breach of contemporary Hague Conventions, it's just that nobody could be bothered and there was no agreed upon framework to deal with it should anyone try.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_bombing_directive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casablanca_directive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderclap_plan (a plan that was never implemented but not because of legal or moral issues)

Stated aims are literally to attack civilian ''''''''''''morale'''''''''''' and to dislocate and disrupt (ie destroy homes and kill/injure/hamper the German government in dealing with the victims).

>"It wasn't illegal at the time, therefore it wasn't a war crime!"
Just like your vintage CP collection you greasy neckbeard autist.

>oy vey goys, buy thousands of our bombs to help win the war
>just bomb those cities if you have no other targets, don't worry our legal merchant friends will keep anyone from prosecuting
>oy gevalt look at all this prime real estate and (((redevelopment))) that needs doing, perhaps you should let us (((invest)))

haha okay hans

>laws are retroactive
user...