Daily reminder that Snek is literal God machine

Daily reminder that Snek is literal God machine.
>Europe btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

gmgracing.com/owner-and-president-of-gmg-james-sofronas-taking-high-performance-from-the-racetrack-to-the-business/
fastestlaps.com/tracks/top-gear-track,
nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/
youtu.be/yuO8qeHB8BU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally the only thing that could kill it is airbags

>Only sold in America
>Because it doesn't sell well in Superior Europe

God Machine? Not a fucking chance.

Tbh it's probably illegal in Europe given the absolutely minimal safety and emissions in it.

>4th place
>"BTFO"

lrn 2 math

crash regulations are fas less strict in Europe, hence why both of these cars are road legal

>mfw an American claims to be free near me

>Needs either $1million+ or a single seater to beat a Chrysler with a dinosaur engine and manual transmission

Truly pitiful try again next time

Free and alive

>implying i want to be alive

>n-no that one d-doesn't count!!

top keke

>believing top gear
M8 you can do better than this

Surprisingly the Bac mono is actually slightly more expensive (in the states anyway) than the ACR at $130,000. in Europe Top gear said it was around $100,000

Best bang for your buck performance would probably be the Ultima GTR as the only thing faster is the $200,000 radical and the $500,000 Comparo T1.

>get BTFO
>IT'S F-FAKE!!!

literally keking right now

Proving my point even further. Thank you.

Never said it was fake, but we have no clue who is driving any given time considering its the stig that did the times

thats literally irrelevant

you are quoting figures made by who knows who anyway

>Same lap time
>BTFO
Wew lad

>faster 0-60, 0-100, quarter and mile

You can go to the tracks page and it tells you James sofronas dove both the viper and huayra. That's better than "The Stig" with someone in a full suit and helmet.

gmgracing.com/owner-and-president-of-gmg-james-sofronas-taking-high-performance-from-the-racetrack-to-the-business/

>still can't do a lap faster

>8 liter v10
>can't accelerate faster than a 2.4 liter v8

kek

It's the Stig, its the same, seems like you are just controlling damage

>1 million dollars
lol, try again

>1213 lb go kart on steroids
>Can't handle better than 3413 lb GT

How can dodge even compete?

Show us a lap time friendo. Oh wait...

>its the stig, its the same
Thats just it, we will never know if it the same because he doesn't show his face. They can throw anyone in the suit and say its the stig.

but it handles better considering it makes less power than a viper and laps a circuit just as fast

fun fact, fastelaps puts it above the viper fastestlaps.com/tracks/top-gear-track, so its faster

BTFO!!!

>dodge viper is slower than a gtr too

nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/

The real point of the thread is how EU companies need US engines to compete

they use professional drivers, your argument is irrelevant

fastest cars use european engines tho

What is power-to-weight

>GT-R
>RX-7
>using eurocuck engineering

We don't know who puts out the laptimes, the stig doesn't get out of the car and pull off the helmet after each one

are you implying the Viper is pigfat?

>RX-7
>GTR
>fastest

Yeah we do know who, a professional driver that knows what he is doing

sounds like are just trying to control that damage

>2st
>3st
>4st
>5st
I have a hard time believing this list...

Compared to the Atom, yes

>Mexican engineering

>snek literally BTFO

By?

OP's pic proven to be fake

>Comparing to the last gen ACR from 2010

there are two rows of cars (Today's times and best times) Which side do you not believe? and why?
what program was this also?

see

Bangin' Gears
youtu.be/yuO8qeHB8BU

>excuses

>be advised, we have confirmed movement of goalposts closing in on your position

How is it an excuse when it's literally not the car that the whole thread is about?

Real god machine coming through, made by drunk nazis with a pile of scrap aluminum

I feel like all the people hyping this car don't realize it's shit to sit in. Uncomfortable, the handling is numb and shitty, the suspension is shitty. It's a shit car, like the GTR it was made to set a lap time so idiot benchracers like half of Veeky Forums will shill the car for free.

Uncomfortable, yes, but I haven't heard anything about numb handling. Suspension certainly is hard but idk if I would say shitty considering the fact that you know, it did set the fastest lap time. Besides, it's not like anybody with a brain would DD any of the cars listed.

>idiot benchracers like all of Veeky Forums
ftfy senpai