/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Touchy fags can't even make reaction images right Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

c0da.es/
youtube.com/watch?v=epFbFCKa0TE
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75110/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76203/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

waifues and lore, living in harmony

False hope.

Waifus and stuff!

xth for /tesg/ army's tavern.

It's not about being right, user. It was never about being right. It was about how it feels.

Speaking of waifu potential, whats the story on the High king's wife who I can't remember the name of?

Let the man dream

That one person spamming their whore waifu and asking to be spoonfed just made me realize that things will only get worse come October.

Huh

You're killing me user

I like these images of snek and yarti a lot more than the lewds

Only for the first few weeks. Most will go to reddit...hopefully.

I would literally die on the spot if I ever witnessed that. My heart and brain wouldn't even comprehend the size and closeness of that thing

If anything it'll mostly be shitposters pretending, kinda like how it is now.

the priest broke up with me and won't stop talking about all the loli figurines he bought thanks a bunch, broski

why do have people wearing that goddawful armor? Like do you seriously need to be reminded of tesg every damn time you boot the game? genuinely WHY?

Please, there are far larger things in space (that actually exist) that are far more frightening and incapable of comprehension

This is a blissful view compared to those.

Or shall I find a sky mod that bring the Sun to the same or even closer distance

Also a sneak peek of /tesg/ army battlefields footage.

maybe you should have held his hand

>(that actually exist)

I have no idea what I meant by this. Maybe because such a view isn't possible IRL because of the Roche limit and the boring physics restricted universe we live in, yeah that.

Oh, so that's what the children meant by a "side of cheese".

This tbqh. I'd like followerfag's project a lot more if everyone was wearing their actual outfits.

c0da.es/

why do have people wearing that goddawful armor? Like do you seriously need to be reminded of the USA army every damn time you go outside? genuinely WHY?

I'm sorry to hear that, user. Anything we can do to make it up to you?

Lewd /tesg/ here by the way

what is this, looks like a script

kek, UCP is utter shit in 90% of cases, why wear that godawful armor indeed

Uh, woops

swell, just got evicted when my landlord saw this, arigato gosaimasu onee-chan

lel seriously though

that tesg logo is so goddamn tacky and the way the boobs look on that things is so ugly

like how can you play with such a goofy looking oufit on every damn npc in the room

>browsing Veeky Forums at home
idiot

Well when I said what I said, I meant it in a situation where something that huge was extremely close such as in that picture I responded to. I don't much care for our real giant ass planets (which are far far far away that you could barely see them without a telescope)

Is there anything that makes the magic armor effects look less shit?

Collection of events set in the future of Nirn written by one of the more prolific TES writers and with involvement from other members of the ES creative team and also community members.

You can think of it as TES "expanded universe" content. Not necessarily "canon" but also not "not canon" in that it is likely to be referenced in game. ESO has already referenced c0da and I have no doubt TES6 will.

kek It's a army outfit and not meant to look pretty, and its not my fault so many followers have big gigantic boobs.

>I don't much care for our real giant ass planets (which are far far far away that you could barely see them without a telescope)

Yeah sadly, its less interesting that way.

damn user, im so sorry. Anything I can do to help?

>it's not my fault
Nigger, you have the option of not using it. It's 100% your fault.

>magic armor effects.
You mean that stupid glowing edge around the armorset? You could just get a mod to disable that.

>army outfit.
Wut so the followers that you have supposed to be soldiers or some shit?

Did the ASOT guy release his custom ENB yet?

Can't be as bad as that one time last week when Diana, Lipples, and Pen were all in the thread at the same time.

Its your choice but if it's an army uniform they don't need to have it on at all times, do they? At least let them walk around in casual wear when they aren't on duty.

No, the alteration spell armors: oakflesh, ironflesh, etc

It's fine on anybody that doesn't have big boobs, passive aggressive user.

Which /tesg/ husbando would you bang and whyy?

I'm being full-on aggressive you dumbfuck

Longhorn, there's no choice.

Bohan because then Bee would track me down and give me revenge snu-snu.

Did you grab that one mod that makes it so that it so that the Alteration spell looks similar to the actual name of it? I can't tell if you're using it in the screenshot.

glad i havent made my waifu a follower just so some tasteless user can make her look like a goober

There is a mod called "No more glow with armor spells" available on the nexus.

I like Sameyr with Sackman and have a difficult time imagining her with anyone else romantically. I'm considering adventuring on I'nola with that blonde Altmer but I'm unclear on how to proceed the relationship. I'll figure something out.

>if it's an army uniform they don't need to have it on at all times, do they? At least let them walk around in casual wear when they aren't on duty.

Oh that video clip was just a quick test, that one user wanted to see how many followers can fit in a tavern and i really did not feel like putting their normal clothes back on. I do it later on considering you guys want to see it so badly.

SameyrxSackman is pretty cute and pure, desu

Do you use Cutting Room Floor? It adds back the proper visual effects to those type of spells. And it works with No More Glowing Edges

Just a suggestion, you don't have to listen to me. But if I were you what I would do is leave everyone in their normal attire as default, and just save those uniforms for whatever army shit project whatever you have ultimately planned. desu I just like seeing all the followers chilling together, like in the tavern. That outfit kinda ruins those situations.

What province is this art set in/

Morrowind

That is another piece of c0da art, set in Morrowind I believe. It's definitely a Telvanni tower there.

That reminds me that I need to make more scenarios of followers I have just chillin and having fun.

guess I'll post art too

I've always wondered if cutting away their shells hurt the Silt-Striders. Then you have some elves and their belongings sitting on your soft fleshy back, sounds painful really.

>that dragonskull nutcup

Concept arts are good, waifu arts must fuck off.

I married her to him because I liked his character. The idea behind a sentient sack dummy was something the that amused me so much I stuck him with my child character. Several weeks after I paired him with Sameyr on a whim, and the rest is history. He was inactive when I started spamming them together, and I was completely blow away when he approved.

I really want to see him fall in love. Or at the very least have a deep respect and admiration for another character. Its' a tall order, I know, but I think you and Jo could make it happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=epFbFCKa0TE

Anyone?

The only apparent link to it on his site doesnt work

Ok but if i make a video clip of them fighting something then they have to be wearing the outfit, any town related thing then i will take it off and put their normal gear back on since i already put it in their inventory using EFF.

#KillAllWaifus
:D

>waifu arts
What did he mean by this?

Any guides for what my ini files should look like? I have the worst popin.

kek.

Oh, Kiseenaji isn't Jo's character. It belongs to Witchcat.
As for Veit falling in love, not sure who'd he be with honestly.

Art of waifus and such.

it probably does

I believe there is literature on this but I'm having trouble locating it. If I'm not mistaken, Silt Striders are actually controlled by exposed nerves at the head of the "cockpit".

Harmony, user.

hi an scv member invited me here

i was told you guys are very welcoming and kind

:D

Kill yourself, shitposter

yea well fuck you too!!!! *runs away*

She never specifically mentioned Kiseenaji specifically. Is there something you wanna tell us CT?

this

What textures?

Nobody want your waifu anyway, ugly nigger.

enb

A good Skyrim mod would be if someone with a good Jeff Baker dunmer impression revoiced all of the dunmer dialog.

No. :DDDD

>not sure who'd he be with honestly
There is only one.
____Jo__

Nah I thought she was talking about Kiseenaji being Jo's character.
Like I said, personally speaking it'd be hard to find someone for Veit. He's all about freedom and fighting.

Pardon? I want to know what ground textures he was using.

Man I reeeaaally want to get into Skyrim but I'd only play for like a week and then all the mods I want would come out and then I'd have to restart everything.

CT knows Prissa's OTP is Kal-Meena

I use that mod already.

My game already has variety-dependent flesh armor effects, but they're all low-res like my screenshot. I want something that has better looking replacements.

What's planned to come out besides that faction mod? And there's a good chance that particular mod would work on a current save.

Pfft, please.

Stop that.

besides Organic Factions its
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75110/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76203/?

Is that the ugly waifu that longhorn raped?

ah shit, then IDK

>ugly waifu that longhorn murdered
FTFY