>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

>my "Ok summerfiend :)" shitposting triggered his autism

top kek

skwid it up

sup

THATS NOT A BIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reminder that honda a shit

Why harleys are so ugly and disproportionate?

to reflect the people who ride them

Why do people bother filming this shit, seriously

>this mad

Ok summerfriend :)

its a quadbike

oh shit
have some bike angle

>this triggered

grrr im so mad about a certain brand of motorcycles please stop talking about them because i am so triggered!!

i wanna stunt

Take off the shark nose fairing and you have an average looking cruiser.

Gotta clean up the lower fork legs and run my seal mate through but they are pretty much ready to go on. Let's hope the KDX bearing races come out easily

cuck

BTFO

well you are so triggered you reply evritim

>grrr
Are you trying to sound like some anime girl? lmao

you just replied to me so that means you are triggered

>inb4 dmg cntrl

>rossi
>good
Top plop

>4 lane highway
>empty
>going slightly faster than speed limit
>in the right lane
>being tailgated

stop being a slow cunt

Sometimes I just can't help it, the bike is too slow.

i'm not in a rush, there's a whole nother lane

get rid of the honduh m8

>riding snoozuki

stop replying to posts that aren't for u

No

but hondas are the fastest

maybe back in the 80s lmao

>

please do not ever post about Hondas ever again it is a deeply triggering and problematic subject for me I'll let you know I have aspergers and it really gets triggered when you post Honda

BTFO

I haven't seen a bike with that front fairing that didn't look hideous.

>motogp

>dmg cntrl

Motogp tech will be relevant in 20-30 years, but honda will be that one company that will refuse to give it to street bikes.

honda is the only current moto gp competing company that has released a motot gp for the street, you are a retard

post a rossi image

Anyone change their own tires?

Started doing tracks day and I was looking to save some money so I picked up the motion pro bead splitters for some Metzeler racetecs.

I got the front tire one no problem.

6 beers deep I tackled the rear tire. No problem until trying to slip that last part of the bead in. Ripped it in several places. Won't hold pressure. Wasn't going to use it but thought I'd check anyways. I just ripped the very bottom part of the bead that seats on the inner part of the rim in several places

What did I do wrong? I've ordered another $250 dollar rear coming later this week.

I did not heat the tire which I've recently learned is a good idea

any tips?

>rustifag getting shit on AGAIN
I love these episodes

>100 hp

>with race ecu 212

Would a nighthawk 750 be too big as a beginner bike? Only reason I ask is because I found one for 1000 dollars in good shape.

$1000 is an awful deal, and nighthawks (read: honduhs) are awful bikes. maybe if it was free it would be a good deal

>in cuck countries
>over 200 hp without restrictions

I just changed the tires last week. The rear tire was more difficult, but not impossible by any means. Be sure to lube it up, if you didn't do that, I dunno how you'd even get close. Also, as you get to the very end, it helps to push down on the opposite side of the tire, it gives you just a tiny bit more material to work with. I had a buddy to help, as well, but I could have done it alone without too much trouble.

you're right, the rear was a bitch compared to the front. I used windex, is there are better option?

It's a great starter bike, ignore rustifag. I've got a 750, it's light, easy to maneuver and fly out from under you like a sport bike. Your insurance will also be dirt cheap.

>Kelley blue book
>Almost 500 dollars under value
>"Honduh"
Hows that midlife crisis with your Harley going?

I used windex, it worked okay. They sell tire paste or you can also use soapy water. Did you press down on the tire opposite the little bit that's not in the bead? My buddy also changed his at the same time, he didn't do that, and wasn't able to get it to go in without doing that.

More (any) physical lube for the rubber (dish soap works alright), less social lube for your brain m8.

If you can balance a bicycle, have the first clue how to operate a manual transmission, and respect the power of the machine you could literally start on any bike and be fine. More powerful bikes simply demand more respect and caution from you up front.

On the flipside if you're a complete 'tard then any bike is too big for you.

> Did you press down on the tire opposite the little bit that's not in the bead? My buddy also changed his at the same time, he didn't do that, and wasn't able to get it to go in without doing that.

no, just tried to pry it on with the spoons which caused the rips. I'll get a press or a clamp to use for the last part.

thanks for the input.

rossifag doesn't have a bike

I just watched a bunch of youtube videos until it made sense, I'd suggest doing the same.

Lol no way really

It helps a lot to push the opposite side of the tire down so it can pull into the recessed middle bit of the tire. Tricky if you are doing it alone but it helps a lot. Also liberal use of dish soap on the inside of the tire so the iron doesn't grip the rubber

Maybe try the ziptie method also. I haven't tried it yet but heard it works pretty well.

recessed middle bit of the wheel I mean

m8 there pretty good bikes unless its an old 1980s shitbike.

So i have to ride a motorcycle that my friend just bought, a sym 250cc, im use to riding a cruiser so i there anything i need to do differently

The ducati desmosedici happened 10 years ago user, I know you only started riding 3 months ago but trust me it was a big deal.

You are not required to suck peoples dick and get fucked in the ass.

>quadbike
Doesn't even make sense. Quad implies 4 wheels yet bike implies 2 wheels.

Holy shit are your bars Very crooked or is the camera angle fucking things up?

do it

>furfag

opinion discarded

Looks like his forks are twisted.

I did the same thing.

If that last part doesn't want to pop over don't force it. It will take some effort but not all of your might. Lube it up all around and if it doesn't want to slip over then squeeze in on the opposite tire so it can sink to the inside of the rim and allow that last bit to move over the lip.

>mirrors on an ATV

probably the fact those tyres are 9 years old.

>0407

Use shit tons of tire lube.

Also I use the zip-tie method but still, use shit tons of tire lube.

A 250cc Sym? Is it an actual motorcycle or a scooter? Only 250cc Sym I know of is the T2/Symfighter. It'll behave like any other 250cc sport/naked.

This isn't bike related but I do own one so I am going to post it here anyways. I've gone more than 623 miles on my Lexus CT200H on a single tank straight from the dealer. and there is still some left in the tank.

deal w/ it

Dyna Fat Bob > Forty-Eight ?

that's nice. I get 100 miles/tank on my shitbike.

good for you, i got 300 miles miles on a tank and still had over 20% of it left when i tanked up

460mi is about my limit, but then again is a lifted 4x4 diesel van
[spoiler]fuck you environment[/spoiler]

slow thread

It's a 125cc thread

that looks disgusting

Should I pick Guardian or JDM for sniper pick tomorrow?
Both could have long games.

how often do thee guys go through tyres?

Harley riders are grown up gxr fags

I wish this was high res so I could use it.

i'd wear it riding

what is this bullshit?
post something that isnt literal shit

How would you do that without a bike user?

>chicago typewriter
my nigga