Ferrari thread

Post your favorite Ferrari pictures with me. What is your favorite Ferrari?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYYA2jE3Ze0
youtu.be/ewQaikxTUJs
mansorycars.com/about-us.php
luxurylaunches.com/transport/laferrari-and-pagani-zonda-replica.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mine is the 599 GTO. I also really like the 360 Challenge Stradale.

Yellow is one of my favorite colors on the 360 Challenge Stradale.

Here's my favorite Ferrari. The one that was behind the Ford GT.

Of the modern generation my favorite is a 575 manual with the HGTC package

The FXX is a very cool car. I would like to see one in person on day.

There was a 612 in grey at the Ferrari dealership up the road from me. They are very nice in person.

I really like the 275 GTB/4

These two Ferraris were parked next to each other at the mall near me. Hopefully one day me and my friends will be rich and can go to the mall in our Ferraris.

F A N G I O
A
N
G
I
O

I must be the only person that unironically loves both the '57 250 California and the newest California T

I like them both.

I don't like the Ts much and really don't like working on them but they are nice cars to drive, more fun than a 599 imo. Seating position sucks though, way too deep in the car.

I wish I had your job

Send a cover letter+resume, the turnover for Ferrari techs is very high, your chances are good if you are half competent and presentable

Best Ferrari are front v12 Ferraris.
>not that I have driven any ;_;

I made the mistake of going to college instead.

I can confirm you are correct

Well if your career doesn't work out you could always do mechanicin' night classes and start from there

Is Liberty Walk welcome here?

Like the FF, it will never get the loves it deserves.

I saw one in white once and it actually looked pretty neat. It sounded really good

Tough question.
As for road cars, It's gotta be the Testarossa

And as for race cars, the 550 Maranello GTS (GT1)

>Prodrive made the 550 GT1
>class win at Le Mans in 2003
>Ferrari were motivated after that success and started making their own GT1 car, the 575 GTC
>Prodrive's 550 actually outperformed the 575 GTC
>Prodrive stopped the project in 2004 when they were asked by Aston Martin to make the DBR9

what is this from :)?

Heartbreaker.. this is post your favorites, not post the same 10 shitty cell phone pics of customer cars.

It's a scene from The Wolf of Wall Street

youtube.com/watch?v=NYYA2jE3Ze0 Gives me a boner every time

I love the Laferrari design and performance, but is there really an owner who enjoys riding it on the streets?

A 360 CS exists on Signal Mountain.

this.

Grey/beige interior

imo will be a car that will be in demand as a classic gt in 20 years because the manuals were more prevalent than they were for the 599

Obvious 458.
A future classic and last na-V8 from Maranello.

100% erection-guarantee.

youtu.be/ewQaikxTUJs

Fix Et Rgain Ronaldo Ah Recked It

330 P4

"Ronaldo" isn't italian you stupid american fat fuck.

I've never liked the Liberty Walk design . Wide and low is cool , but it ruins something pretty important to Italian Exotics : fluidity in design , where everything flows naturally . They emphasize the wide body kit so much with the 1000 exposed studs and kind of ruin the body lines and the cleanness of the car . I can get behind the "because racecar" idea , but you never see a LW thats actually a stripped out GT car . Just a body kit that looks in poor taste on cars designed by people with a much better eye for detail .

The sole 412 ute in the world.

Most modern Ferraris make me sick, but the F12 is something I find to be insanelly awesome.

I like 412s. Sure they're slow, under-powered, and kind of boring, but in spite of that there's something cool about them.

Fuck yes the Testarossa. It's like a 1957 Bel Air, and is just a timeless design that'll always be cool.

the enzo has been my favorite car since I was a kid

The FF is HUGE for a sports car. Fuck "DUDE STANCE" man sports cars aren't supposed to be giant-sized.

Why are all of you posting fieros?

It's a grand tourer. You people have got to learn the fucking difference between sports cars and grand tourers.

Even the sports cars are large too. Have you seen a 458? Longer and wider than everything on the road save for full-sized trucks and early 70's Cadillacs

Fun fact: Enzo Ferrari was a dwarf midget man, which is why you had to be short to fit in his early cars. He was also a typical Italian male in that he cheated on his wife relentlessly. His bastard illigitemate son is now VP over at Ferrari instead of a family member.

It's also the most mass-produced car Ferrari ever built.

458s are pretty small, about the size of an E46 coupe or 370z

Now people just order their kit cars from China.

mansorycars.com/about-us.php

luxurylaunches.com/transport/laferrari-and-pagani-zonda-replica.php

I know ferrari will never come jn manual again, but i really hope one day i can get a 599 with the stick. Although they will probably be worth millions by then and with only 30 examples left too... I wonder what it feels like to drive a modern high reving v12 with a gated shifter... Hell id settle for a f430 but even those are going up in price...

handles amazing
shifts are on point

550s/575s are nicer to drive anyway. The 430 stick cars are really fun though, there's enough of them out there that they won't be unobtainium.

I checked prices about a year ago and they were floating at 180000 for the stick, 110000 for tha f1. Looked again and now they are in the 200,000+ for the stick. Im hoping the 360 prices and other ferrari manuals stay down and it is just the last ones that keep going up. At least i can hopefully get a manual something. But i would die happy just being able to drive one.

Last of the manual V8s etc

F12s are really beautiful, I agree with you.

I love the D[aytona].

>try to dive up slanted driveway
>subject the car to tens of thousands of dollars in damage

literally driving would damage the car, unless you went before hand in another car and meticulously planned your route to make sure there were no inclines, potholes, bumps etc.

Could be worse and no, this pic is not shopped.

More than you can afford, pal

What if you drove it figuratively?

Only one in the world, sold back in '05 for 195,000 Euro's.
It's a test mule.

A 348 Ferrari, stretched and widened, to accommodate the drivetrain of the then in development Enzo, plus, it made 20 more HP at least.

I think it's the best looking Ferrari made aside from the 512 and F40. And P330 3/4

still about $200 an imaginary mile.

what track is this?

North track at Thermal, in palm springs

A 458 is as long as a current Toyota Corolla and is waist high. The only excessive dimension on sports cars is width because of cornering stability.

>tfw fetish for shooting brakes
>that rpm gauge for the passenger
not a fan of the prancing horse but damn I like this one

they're sexy af IRL. F12 is prettier tho

Oh yes

Those cars are so common. The 360/F430 is probably the second most mass-produced Ferrari behind the 458.

Going up in value? They're selling for as low as $70k (even lower at dealer auctions), and at pretty close to 20k cars between the 360 and F430 there's just too damn many of them, which is a HUGE number for an exotic car. Keep in mind that there are more 360/F430s out there than there are ALL Ferraris built in the 1960's. And if you throw in Californias and 458s you have more cars than what Enzo built from the 40's through 1970.

360's, F430's, Californias, and 458s are what you would call "driver-grade" Ferraris due to their high production numbers.

I like the California.

Sure it would be better-served with a V-12, but out of all modern Ferraris it's the only one that if Enzo rose from the grave Zombie-Enzo would instantly recognize as a Ferrari.

And as an appreciator of old-school Ferraris that adds a lot of points to it.

And since its production numbers are so high it's OK to drive the shit out of it and put miles on it. It's not rare like a 250 GTO and due to its numbers its value will only go down. So fuck it. It's a good driver's Ferrari.

>best track in socal hands down
>rich faggots only
fucking retarded. I hate rich fags.

Its not that great.
the 3 months of the year it isnt blazing hot the sun goes down at 4:30 and you cant get shit for track time.

If you really want to drive there i think bmw still has their driving school there. idk how much they charge but it's probably less than a membership.

6 months out of the year it's not that hot.
He spent 100 mil, might as well have had a 2.5 mile FIA grade 3 track instead of 5 miles of bullshit.
Fuckin rich people.

i feel drawn to it