>$2000 fine because I forgot to pay my $1000per year registration
>$2500 fine because modified cars are illegal
>loose lisence for 25 years
>go to prison for 10 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8teuKbQmlps
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man I really feel for those that have to live in that shithole. I'd rather live in some third world Asian or African shithole. Australia is hand down one of the worst places in the world.

>be american
>get shot

>be from any country
>get shot

except that doesn't happen?

>be american
>return fire

>skid into the sunset in a modified car that doesn't even get inspected because your state loves freedom more than the others

>Be American
>go on vacation to shoot foreigners

>amerishoots
>mfw they can't even buy kinder eggs

lmao nice freedumbs guys

>watching COPS
>niggers driving on rim
>no tire for 10 miles
>metal is glowing, molten and sparking as they drive the streets on Newark
>cop pulls them over
>let's them go
>explains there is nothing illegal about them driving like that as they leave a molten black gouge down the pavement
>next segment:somebody got shot

>putting toys in food
>instead of other food
Turducken laughs at you, Bruce.

Watch how much I care as I drive my lifted 4x4 pickup belching black plumes through the double straight stacks coming through the bed

>Guy driving Toyota GT86 in Australia
>got pulled over by cops, they made him pop the hood
>DO YOU HAVE A PERMIT FOR THIS ENGINE SWAP
>guy was like what
>YOUR CAR IS TOYOTA BUT IT SAYS SUBARU ON THE ENGINE
>they literally call a flatbad and charge the guy for having a modified car, which was 100% Stock

Never heard if he got off or not, seriously can't believe they'd be -that- retarded

>its a small dicklet brotrucker episode

lmao so sorry

>americans are so fat they think toys are food

lmao

simply

lmao

too many butthurt yuropoors here
forgot i was on Veeky Forums.co.uk

I feel bad for Australians. It makes California look like a libertarian utopia. At least you guys
have slouch hats.

>burger got triggered

True. France's gun control is a model system that has had great results.

>Orlando

lmao

> He thinks shootings only happen in America

Why would you ever buy a kinder egg over a Cadbury?

weekly shootings do

That's in Florida

>be yuropoor
>get cucked

>be yuropoor
>get beheaded

>be yuropoor
>get bombed

Just don't go to the ghetto

>Norway
Rofl

>can't buy both

yeah, the ability of floridian citizens stopped the massacre right

>making up shit due to massive asspain

good thing I don't live in Norway

why are americans so butthurt?

>Universities and Cinemas are ghettos

why are europoors so hungry for big brother cock?

>Be French
Get scared by fireworks

Look everybody, it's somebody who doesn't know how statistics works

>be Australian
>get kicked to death by kangaroo

Wat

Kinder Eggs are available in some store here.

>explains there is nothing illegal about them driving like that as they leave a molten black gouge down the pavement
>next segment:somebody got shot

God I love being free

>free
then how come you have to wait 25 years to import a car?

I literally drove to walmart in my very modified sushi boat and bought timtams and wasted money on a kinder egg just today
Tim Tams are fucking delicious
IDK why you fucking children think Kinder Eggs are the best thing to come out of AUS

And guess what
No one got eaten by dingoes, and even if they did try to fuck with me I have guns because fuck yeah America

>implying I would ever want to drive a non American vehicle
Do I look like a fucking faggot to you?

>fox and grapes

>people still try to argue that strict gun bans aren't a precursor to more tyrannical laws

wew

sauce?

>getting caught

You deserve it for being a pleb, m8. Just as the sharks and crocs sort out dumbass tourists, the piggies thin out the would-be Ken Blockheads and JDM-tyte stancefags.

Just look at the shitshow that is yurop.

youtube.com/watch?v=8teuKbQmlps

>DO YOU HAVE A PERMIT FOR THIS ENGINE SWAP
Jesus Christ what a horrible country. I'm surprised the thought police didn't arrest him for thinking about speeding.

a gay club in Florida doesn't count as America.

Was posted on a leshitty site awhile ago, it's been pruned to best of my knowledge.

That's the UK's thing.

>return fire
>already dead
I know a lot of you guys fantasize about being the hero that saved the day but seriously.

>he didn't get the last stand perk

HAHAHAHAHA
touché

maybe you retarded eternal anglos shouldn't allows strive to establish a nanny state.

enjoy reaping what you sow, you daft cunt.

at least we don't get shot like you fucking faggots

because you faggots can't even own slingshots without permits.

>needing a slingshot
grow up

You are a bogan hahahaha enjoy your fine

>things that never happened

Fuck you dumbass

>because you faggots can't even own slingshots without permits.
Here in america, we used to be able to find all sorts of interesting things which could be sold to kids. I remember being able to buy bullets and even reload powder. Well, being in a southern state then as a kid was different than the west coast.

After 9-11, so many things disappeared and the system keeps track of who buys what. For example, people who bought certain types of fertilizer would be quietly recorded so their ID would be available for the authorities to review.

Slingshots now can't hardly be found outside of certain stores although wal-mart has resisted government suggestions and continues to sell the weakest version of Daisy. All the big good slingshots that can actually work are gone. The gov't doesn't eliminate the freedoms, but it pushes the edge of the law in how it makes "suggestions" to manufacturers and sellers to not make certain things available.

>be Melbourne urbanite filth
>get carjacked by Apex coons
>get arrested by LGBTBBQ-friendly Vic multiculti-cops for not turning your keys over to the troubled Sudanese youths sooner
>spend the next decade in a camp taking your SafeSchools-approved brainwash lessons while cunts in other states bribe the piggies and do skids

Sorry cunt I'm in Queensland, no faggots here. Pls stay in melbz or Sydney so I don't have to see your kind.

We cant own G1 Megatron because this country is run by out of touch retards and footy moms.

If I didnt have such a good job, I'd fucking leave this shithole.

just so you cunts know, melbourne cops are the most corrupt.

not regular ones, they're fine if u pass attitude test.

highway patrol. watch out for them, they WILL fine you for whatever they can, no matter what. They're not reasonable like other cops.

Country cops are bro tier as FUCK though, always be nice to them and they'll let you off unless you did something super stupid.

>I'm in Queensland, no faggots here
What are lowered SV6 utes, the ALP, Billy Gordon, universities, debadged SV6 utes, Chevy-badged SV6 utes, Greens voters, SA recruiters, militant vegans and CFMEU filth for $500, Alex?

I've heard some shocking stories about Melbourne piggies and from that one alleged copper who shitposts about shaking down P-platers in the Aussie general.

I think anyone at this point who does not know about the scam they're running with the chirping of tires is an idiot.

For non australians (or non victorians) the melbourne highway patrol will accuse a random person (not a hoon) like a soccer mom of chirping her tyres at the lights and fish for either a bribe or a fine to add to their quota.

Remember, the law is set up here so you are instantly impounded on the cop's word and he needs no evidence.

Your car will be impounded and the only way to get it back is to go to court (which you will win if you have a lawyer, if not your fine will increase).

Meanwhile, you've still lost your car in the time period between the impound and court.

See how easy it is for people to OFFER a bribe at this point?

There's no legal way out of it for months, it's fucked. It's guilty until innocent.

I can understand impounding a hoon's car if he was street racing, AFTER THE TRIAL. Not before.

Not without video evidence.

And don't think i'm hating on coppers either, most of my mates are cops.

General duties cops here are alright if you're not a dickhead, they'll be reasonable.

But highway patrol are so fucked even the general cops hate their guts.

I got pulled over after they plate / face scanned and came up the car isnt registered under my name.

My dad's in the car with me though, so they just fucked right off.

I suppose you're not allowed to drive a car that isn't registered to you anymore?

>be 16
>pass drivers test on birthday.
>drive away pic related
Kind of sad my highschool parking lot had more horsepower than an entire country of >20 year olds...

lol i got a DUI for being stoned and paid less then you doing a burnout looks like aussi fags are going to start loosing them godly burnout comps

in victoria?

never heard of this before, that's fucked if so

to be fair though, those niggers have been stealing a lot of cars recently so perhaps they're trying to see if they can stop it.

hopefully.

>Precursor

They're a sign of politicians who smell like the stereotypes americans apply to brits.

The kind of "person" (they have their own species, homo nanny) who would destroy all forms freedom just to see everyone act in a way that didn't offend them

>Autistralians getting triggered this much
The salt is real

but australians can own guns dumbass

>gun laws are related to car laws

what the fucl is wrong with you people

>his country is so backwards it has a 30 page list of banned entertainment
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia

I thought you guys weren't such soft cunts. I thought wrong I guess.

They're culturally closer to the UK than most. You know, the country so shit that a bunch of poor puritans living in a hostile territory full of grumpy pagans and spaniards who were already there would rather build an entire civilization from scratch than deal with them.

>it is illegal for australians to won a videogame

>Gun too powerful, lets ban it
>Engine too powerful, lets ban it
>Does see the relation of government regulating what is too powerful for the individual based on their lack of knowledge banning said item
>Being this retarded and not seeing the correlation without it having to literally being explained

>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on Veeky Forums all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds

Did i waste my vote on pauline lads? Or should I have voted for that gimp from the motoring party.

>$2000 fine because I forgot to pay my $1000per year registration
There's some bullshit about Australia, but this isn't one of them. Fuck off if you're too much of a poor faggot who """"""forgot"""""" to pay your registration. Piece of shit.

you are a fucking retard

how do you explain the fact that america, which has a loose law regarding guns, have very strict safety and emissions laws, along with tight importation laws, yet countries with strict gun laws have very very free vehicular laws

>mfw this retard

holy fuck hell, some americans are incredibly dumb

>he didnt join the federation

>fine because modified cars are illegal

As far as I understood, Australia had a decent car scene. Somebody want to clarify this for me?

>yet countries with strict gun laws have very very free vehicular laws
I am in awe not of your stupidity, but your lack of mouse control to be unable to scroll up a read the posts regarding Australia vehicular laws. Fucking bravo sir. Bravo.

America has rich lobbies fight for regulating vehicles in their favor and against regulating guns against their favor

Just doing direct distribution of vehicles is a legal battle because of the money the stealership industry is willing to put forward to avoid competition.

>voting people into positions instead of voting them into a pool and handing out positions by lottery and avoiding the incumbent friend of (industry) situation entirely
>allowing business to interact with politics in any capacity

>be Australian
>get murdered for guzzolene

hes just memeing, you need a blue slip from a mechanic to make sure its road legal and your gtg. Theres just some oddball laws, like no aftermarket air filters in plain sight.

and where in these posts
are you or me talking only about australia

damn, you are so fucking retarded

>Somebody want to clarify this for me?
Yeah, it's shitposting.

Haha implying these aren't everywhere. If you're too much of a poorfag to pay your rego, don't pretend you "forgot" kek.

>Doesn't see the word Australia in the OP.
>Doesn't understand that titles depict the subject of conversation.

When someone says hello to you do you just start farting and crying?

Not him but they do it in QLD.
My P plater brother got stopped and searched by an undercover who wanted to know why he was driving a car registered to a 50 year old. (Our dad)
I can't wait to get out of here.

America is just one big gay club. Join the party big boy

>some retard posts "tyranical gun laws lead to tyranical car laws"
>turns out thats is fucking retarded because he is a fearmongering dumbass
>"b-but you see I was talking only about asutralia"

nice backpedaling no go ahead, keep shitposting trying to evade the fact that you are dumb

>Australia is still fucked
breaking news

>>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping

If this scam is common knowledge, why doesn't anyone just sue the Police department? I'm an american so suing is basically my basic instinct for any situation, but would that even be possible in kangarooland?

They sell kinder eggs in the US

>be American
>never know what it feels like to ride into Valhalla, all shiny and chrome