Tell me why I shouldn't buy a crown Vic?

Tell me why I shouldn't buy a crown Vic?

>low miles
>sturdy
>within my price range

What are the down falls and upsides?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uH_X-9fjfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to be this cool to drive a Crown Vic. Do you have what it takes?

>no manual
>shit gas mileage to performance ratio
>sperg image
>muh landbarge cant turn

its shit for everything that doesnt involve being a durable shitbox

honestly youd be better off with a Corolla or something

simple, no ecoboost®

Well since your pic is of an old police car, I wouldn't touch it. They might have low miles but police spend 5-6 hours a day just idling with the AC on. I wouldn't touch it because the engines have thousands of hours of idling and could have wear that might be present on an engine with let's say 100k miles.

it turns better than my piece of shit w-body that's for damn sure

it's only good if you're still in high school. your friends will be impressed (assuming you have any) and you can fit quite a few of them if you are to drive anywhere.

if you're no longer in high school everyone will assume you're a nigger or white trash.

It's heavy, it's slow, it gets bad fuel mileage, the intake is made of plastic, the intake and thermostat housing are one (FUCK YOU FORD FUCK YOU)
It's the autist car of choice.

Just don't buy an old vomit comet.

Besides it being a slow pos that gets shitty mileage? Everyone you're on the road with will think you're a cop so will drive exactly the speed limit or slower, impeding traffic until they realize it's some retard fedora in a crown vic. Have fun taking for fucking ever to get anywhere.

And so I call upon the lord to answer thee real fuckin' easy like

youtube.com/watch?v=2uH_X-9fjfI

>thirsty
>cumbersome

Like a Corolla with a V8.

If you just want something cheap for A to B, Corolla. If you're trying to spook spooks get the Vic.

>2001 cvpi

2003 there were major updates to steering, suspension, frame and it gained like 30hp through the years.

Been a daily driver for almost 2 years now. Faster than a miata at the drag strip.

Crown Vics are for poor fags who self-deprecate to the point that they want the respect that the State Patrol officer gets when he pulls you over in your 2006 Ford Fusion.

>Get a Corolla, fag

Its pretty, but
-Huge so hard to park in city
-90s ones have SHIT quality interiors
-As others have said these are thirst beasts

If you're single a smaller car is probably better

>cheap car you can beat the shit out of and not care
>cheap parts and maintenance
>relatively reliable
>plenty of room for sum fuk
>scares speeders
>comfy

i see no issue with this acquisition

If you've never sat in one before, you should do that before you buy. I took one I was considering for a test drive and it it was like driving a camel through the eye of a needle.

It only looks good on paper.

The interior feels small for how big it is. The trunk space is awkward, and the rear seats don't fold down. It also is the farthest thing from a sporty car you can get. Don't expect it to drive like a heavy Mustang. It feels more like a clapped out Taurus except bigger.

I really wanted to like this car but I crossed it off my list after my first test drive.

>faster than a car with 130hp
>laughingsluts.png

2003-2004 are the only years to get.

> 2003: Better steering rack and other updates
> 2005: Drive-by-wire