youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quality thread, OP.

At what

Cool, nice bump OP.
>inb4 "b-b-but three different posters!"

That wasn't OP

ITT: We post cars with flames

This argument is so old and has been hashed out for centuries on this board it seems.

inb4 the following:
>FWD better for rally
>AWD best
>RWD is most fun

I've personally gone from a Lexus IS250 to a Jaguar S-T R to a MKVII GTI and the least fun to drive was the jag surprisingly despite 400hp stock and open diff RWD.
Would still love to get a Golf R for the AWD fun but FWD is fine for me.

>RWD most fun
Nah

>I didn't read the post

>FWD most fun

For me yes

Yah

Yeah ok

OK? Stop being a jerk about it geez.

How so? 'Splain

I take it you have never driven FWD well then?

Most of the FWD hate comes from spoiled brats who had to drive the family station wagon or something
inexperience and being bad at driving leads to them hating fwd because they cant throw the rear out as easy

>"Stop being a jerk"

Must be new here kek
Everyone is AN ASS H

FF can't compete because niggers in South Africa can't behave like civilized humans?

youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg

that was me, not OP

the funny things is that it's one of the most developed African country

>because niggers in South Africa can't behave like civilized humans?

They are equal to you and me in performance, personality, raw intelligence, and ability so says Black Lives Matter.

Detroit is slowly starting to prosper once again after the whites caused Motor City to fail. It was the whites taking out their capital, businesses, and consumer base that caused Detroit to fail. Not the blacks that stayed and tried to keep it going. Detroit's failure was caused by White Flight. So the failure of Detroit was caused by the whites and not the blacks. That is the technically true reason although it isn't the popular reason.

Will Detroit rise again to be Motor City? Probably not as manufacturing has fled to China. Who led the flood to China? Not the blacks. It was Whites.

Detroit will not be the USA car maker in the future. China is up and coming as a car manufacturing powerhouse. The majority of raw parts that go into a USA car is made in china already. They just lack the assembly skills.

However, various USA (ex: GM) and European car manufacturers (ex: BMW) have built car factories in China and by those means, the chinese companies and chinese workers are being trained on how to run car manufacturing factories, produce and source the parts for those factories, and perform quality control.

Preference

>racebaiting
>on fucking Veeky Forums
jesus it really must be election season.

when whites leave everything goes to shit
we know they're humains being and have the same hardware as us
but they lack education so fucking much

>Bait.jpg

It's not bait when it's the truth.

How do my tail lights look OP? It's all you've ever seen.