/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Family Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Join the BETA
youtube.com/watch?v=OMAfWM_D5zo
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzT1MNy17VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W2QX6Lm4iXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waifus a shit

NOTCH

SWORDS

Iorveth > Roche

Iorveth is just a regular son of a whore

>he fell for the saskia meme

Reminder that despite what he says Roche is a cheap whoreson who will quickly sell out his political ideals whenever things go south

That would be Novigrad. Shit drags on way, way too long and god help you if you decided to do some sidequests before realizing how long it'd take to actually fucking find Dandelion and get the hell out of there.

What is the worst and ugliest (read:worst) gear and why is it Griffin gear?

Why? Because it turns Geralt into a fatass.

Also best is Bear.

>not Cat

I will grant you that Bear has the best swords.

>not Wolf
All the best witchers wear leather jackets.

>being this edgy

Lambert was euphoric.

waifus mean HAPPYNESS

Lambert and Eskel both wear them and they're the only ones besides Geralt that are any good at killing monsters. Berengar pussied out, Letho could only kill defenseless kings and needed Geralt to bail him out with the manticore, and Vesemir was probably hot shit when he was younger but too old to handle stuff solo when we got to see him.
Clearly Wolf is the best.

How is TW3 on PS4 in terms of graphics and framerate? Will CDPR make it better for Neo?

How is this enhanced edition mod for PC? Does it really make the combat better, and more Souls like?

30 fps low settings pc equivalent

How the fuck you I buy master alchemist diagram shits?

I did this old cunts quest and all I got was a bunch of stupid ass rune diagrams that I don't fucking need.

Thing is, no other faggot seems to sell diagrams. Not even the fucking Pellar.

How the fuck do I fix it? Help me, /wtc/.

Pic related, is the old cunt.

Oxenfurt herbalist usually has a bunch.

I just met him for the first time. He has no fucking diagrams either.

I did the practicum in advanced alchemy quest long before meeting him.

Have I fucked up everything?

It shouldn't really matter. Between the two of them, they should have most of whichever ones you don't have. A couple herbalists in Skellige can have a few, as well.

I hope this is not some fucking bug that will fuck me up eventually.

I already can't force the enhanced ursine silver sword because I can't craft fucking nigredo because I can't fucking find the fucking diagram.

Diagram for what? White Gull? Geralt knows how to craft alchemical substances like Nigredo by default, you just need the ingredients.

DAILY REMINDER

>Wear Wolven armor (represents your school, best balance of mobility/protection, looks the best)
>Alchemy (Potion/Oil specialization) + Fast sword attacks build
>Shaved Sides + Ponytail (best balance of suave and practicality)
>Witcher Ciri ending

If you do not follow these simple steps then you are a shit tier, self insert Geralt and should literally kill yourself for playing the Witcher 3 wrong

>edgy
>not Feline with it's "nothing personal kid hood"

Why did CDPR fuck up the grandmaster sets so fucking badly?

I have searched in google for nigredo to upgrade my ursine silver sword to enhanced and seems I need a diagram to craft it.

Thing is I've seen some herbalists and they don't seem to be sealing diagrams. I mean, they used to, but after practicum in advanced alchemy I have not seen any and I'm worrying now.

The only one that I bought diagrams from was that girl that did the nithing but I bought everything from her before she died.

I also checked on the alchemy for the nigredo and I don't have the option.

But after practicum in advanced alchemy

butthurt incoming

> I was the biggest Witcher fanboy
>shilled Witcher 3 endlessly on release
>game was out and I could only play it at 20fps low settings
>save enough money to get a good PC exclusively for this game because I never play graphically extensive games anyway
>finally start the game a month ago
>the writing is Bioware tier
>the characters are simplified, whitewashed
>all the major conflicts are black and white
>not a hint of the gray morally complex world of the previous games
>fedora tipping and SJW shit at every corner
>the ending is a rushed disapointment

I seriously feel like killing myself right now. Thanks CDPR for being fucking douchebags and caring more about

>will this be too complicated or uncofortable for new players

instead of

>lets go all out and make a worthy ending to five books and two games

Fuck you, just fuck you

I don't have the DLC yet. C...can you lower it, at least?

There's a mod for a lowered hood.

with mods

They also completely fucking ruined the base colors of the armor sets, thankfully mods also fix this

>Feline armor for muh i-frames
>Melee only, ever
>Elven Rebel + Goatee, ponytails are for '90s soft rock A&R guys
>Agreed

Is this pasta

>Elven Rebel + Goatee
>Actually wanting the dadbod of witcher hairstyles.

Well, that's a relief. I didn't want to be forced to play as Geraltair.

No I just wrote it down and I want to share my negativity and butthurt with everybody

I'm gonna go get drunk then I will probably never play video games ever again

Can I have your PC?

>disrespecting your Witcher school this hard

Shameful

Vesemir's dead, bitch. Lambert's a cunt and Eskel's a babby. I'm free to live my life as a strong, independent black woman who don't need no medium-weight gear.

Geralt and Triss OTP

One thing I'll never understand is why the basic Wolf set is hidden away in KM, which you can't access until you'll likely be way overleveled for it. You'd think CDPR would've made your own school's gear more accessible from the beginning, so it could be used as a baseline.

CDPR are retarded. Thankfully NG+ fixes all of those problems.

>retarded.

you misspelt "based"

tho that was a weird decision on their part

Trissfu

Nothing wrong.

She is so freaking cute...Trissfu ftw.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzT1MNy17VQ

CRINGE

The world waited for this.

I get you, even though the game is in my top 5 list with Witcher 1, it has some severe flaws when compared to the series.

Also to add to that list

>No one criticizes Geralt's decisions other than Johnny if you kicked Sarah out

I am not sure on how I feel about this game as well, I love the fuck out of it, even got the Collector's Edition after I finished the game, but it has severe flaws as well, so this is how Geralt/Yen feel about each other, it all makes sense now.

It's a beautiful song about beautiful waifus, but it's Triss for my Geralt. No question there.

Bioware makes better and more varied waifus than CDPR ever could. Triss, Shani and Yennefer are basically the same character, just with different hair color and a personality "quirk" (Triss = kawaii, Yennefer = bitch, Shani = muh nerdy gamergirl appeal). Other than that they have no lives of their own and their whole existence revolves around wanting Geralt's dick.

In light of that the waifu wars are hilariously pathetic. It's like fighting over barbie dolls.

Don't make me laugh, CDPR's waifus are like the finest wine. Bioware's waifus feel like bathtub moonshine in comparison.

Trissfu and Yenfu are the main reason suicide rates skyrocketed in Bioware's waifu department. They know they will never be able to reach such excellence.

And just wait until Cyberpunk comes out and introduces furry Triss.

looks british as fuck

>CDPR's waifus are like the finest wine. Bioware's waifus feel like bathtub moonshine in comparison.

Oh god.

That's the greatest thing I've ever read on here.

>Trissfu and Yenfu are the main reason suicide rates skyrocketed in Bioware's waifu department. They know they will never be able to reach such excellence.

Dragon Age Inquisition most popular waifu threads:

Solas: 153,455 replies, 6,104,831 views
Cullen: 138,964 replies, 4,736,657 views
Sera: 100,552 replies, 2,097,261 views
Cassandra: 34,723 replies, 1,389,650 views
Dorian: 22,181 replies, 1,372,401 views
Josephine: 16,178 replies, 924,500 views

etc.

CDPR's most popular waifu threads:

Yennefer: Replies: 2,706, Views: 547,796
Triss: Replies: 1,325, Views: 445,338

Face it, Bioware writes the most interesting, charismatic and deep characters that spark endless discussion among thousands of fans. CDPR waifus are shit and uninteresting and no one will remember them in the years to come.

It's the truth, Marcin knows his waifus.

>Family Edition
>Yennefer there
>Not uncle Avallac'h not canon

>If you do not follow these simple steps then you are a shit tier, self insert Geralt and should literally kill yourself for playing the Witcher 3 wrong
Canon Geralt would wear no armor at all except for silver studded gauntlets.

>tfw still no chain
>tfw meme crossbow instead.

Discussing/posting waifus is for plebs.
Broposting is a true patricians way of shitposting.

Wow you beat me as the most negative guy in the thread. Even I think you're going a bit far with: "All the characters are simplified, whitewashed"SJW shit at every corner"?

But yeah it's a disappointment and now that I know it will never be fixed it makes me sad. So much potential squandered. Just tell me you aren't "muh broche" fag talking about how deep and complex things are and making the same choices every single time that only got mad because he's the whoreson of the Golden Sun now.

>I'm gonna go get drunk then I will probably never play video games ever again
Don't despair user. There may never truly be great writing in games but there are still fun and interesting indie games.

NG+ has the same problem, just with higher numbers.

Manticore set > Wolf > All your bullshit

Blood and Wine was a mistake.

Retard here.

What does NG+ actually do? Does it save your choices or only level and eq?

I'm not watching this.

>unicorn lmao!
I hate the new audience.

People will complain if you give Radovid the megascope crystal too because the game decided Philippa did nothing wrong. But only Triss makes a very big deal out of it and it affects nothing later. Geralt is in the process of turning into the Bioware SI who can do no wrong.

Those numbers prove nothing, other than Bioware being a more popular company which isn't surprising considering they've been present for much longer. Those CDPR waifu thread numbers are only for the last thread though, many were locked before it.

When talking about waifus it's all about quality. Trissfu and Yenfu put all Bioware's waifus to shame. Cassandra? Josephine? Hahaha

Bioware's waifus are not only bland and uninteresting and lacking any type of moral complexity, but they are also ugly as sin.

Trissfu with her perfect combination of shadiness, misguided ideals and cuteness and Yenfu with her godly banters and unique take on strong women not fawning over the player character are better than any waifu Bioware ever came up with.

Kill yourself

You too.

You three.

If a character can be classified easily as a "waifu" or a "bro" they are a shit character.

Nope, Yenfu and Trissfu are perfection.

>goldenface in disguise and trissautist in an argument

This.

I want Yen to deepthroat my dick, while I sniff feet of Triss.

I will post this untill i die

Saves your equipment and levels then starts the game over with everything upscaled.

That's convenient since I'm going to kill you.

>That's convenient since I'm going to kill you.
Stand and fight

You have good taste, I can only recommend that you also give other parts of Triss a sniff. She smells like heaven.

You claimed that CDPR's shitty waifus drove BW fans to suicide out of desperation. My numbers prove that BW waifus are so popular that the majority of their fans probably haven't even heard of The Witcher. They are happy with BW waifus and they couldn't care less about other series. It's always the CDPR drones trying to stir up shit, maybe because of their inferiority complex, hmm? You know, like deep inside knowing that your arguments are bullshit. To be honest, even the notion that CDPR could ever match BioWare in terms of waifus is laughable, but what else can you expect from a delusional CDPRcuck.

PS: Have you seen how many wrinkles Triss has? Yennefer has a constant bitch face and Shani is simply ugly. If your criticism boils down to "at least CDPR makes prettier waifus", then it's clear that you're simply grasping at straws. Just give up.

Videogames were a mistake.

>PS: Have you seen how many wrinkles Triss has? Yennefer has a constant bitch face and Shani is simply ugly. If your criticism boils down to "at least CDPR makes prettier waifus", then it's clear that you're simply grasping at straws. Just give up.

Good thing we have our god Ciri!

Let the music play on!

youtube.com/watch?v=W2QX6Lm4iXE

She would look acceptable if she removed her whore makeup and used magic to remove her scars. Though it's not like she counts as a waifu anyway since you can't even romance hr.

best OST.

used to get shitfaced to it with cheap wine when I was depressed.

>the only part of TW3 up to the standard of TW2 is the short expansion side story no one asked for
;_;
Fuck you I'm depressed now

>he doesn't like the whore makeup

>the Witcher fandom has come down to two autists arguing over if the Witcher or Bioware has better waifus
i am sadness

Nope, I claimed the people writing waifus in Bioware started massively committing suicide after they realized CDPR set an unreachable ideal for them. I don't get swayed by masses, when it comes to waifu choice one has to trust their heart.

Triss' wrinkles are cute and adorable, I would lick every single one of them. Shani is a cute lass, although a secondary waifu. Trissfu and Yenfu are where it's at. And like I said, the complexity CDPR's waifus bring to the table is only complemented by their beauty unlike with Bioware one, which are not only dull, but also ugly.

Zireael, please, make yourself presentable. We are meeting with your father within the hour, and we require his blessing for the wedding.

I'm a Polack so I don't play bioware sjw bullshit.

CDPR added a lot of it for westernfags already. Especially with that "thirteen century" meme and "stronk wymyn"

>Avallanche

If Geralt really is her "father figure" then why does he let her run around looking like a slut? Maybe deep down he really is just a cruel old man.

Now you're just backpedaling out of desperation. As I originally said, there is no real difference between Triss, Shani and Yennfer, they're all like barbie dolls just there to serve the player character's sexual desires. BW has varied deep characters who have lives and opinions outside of their romance. Best waifus require more than just freckles or purple eyes.

The irony here is that by the end of the series all complexity has been removed from these characters to better court the Bioware audience.

So there's a couple of lines that triggered you? I 'think you're going a bit overboard. I can't blame you for being sensitive, that shit is everywhere in gaming these days and annoying, but that's one thing I can't say CDPR went crazy with.

>stronk wymyn
That's been a thing since Sapkowski. And CDPR went the extra effort to destronk their womyn waifus for the waifufag audience. Even Triss, who isn't a very strong character in the first place, gets whitewashed into being damsel waifu.

>If Geralt really is her "father figure" then why does he let her run around looking like a slut? Maybe deep down he really is just a cruel old man.

He couldn't stop her if he tried. She wears the pants in their relationship

Only thing sadder than acting like TW3 waifufaggotry is deep is acting like Bioware characters are deep and have interests outside the player

>ywn be stabbed to death by philfu

jdimsa

>Philippa and Radovid will never have complete character arcs

jdimsa

>TW3 is told from the perspective of Roach.
>Whenever Roach is not present he makes up what happens

shit now it all makes sense

BRAVO MARCIN

>Now you're just backpedaling out of desperation. As I originally said, there is no real difference between Triss, Shani and Yennfer, they're all like barbie dolls just there to serve the player character's sexual desires. BW has varied deep characters who have lives and opinions outside of their romance. Best waifus require more than just freckles or purple eyes.
Please, you're embarrassing yourself, have you even played TW?

Trissfu is the brave leader of oppressed mages, risking her life and managing alone in Novigrad's underbelly while working on securing a better future for them in Kovir and avoiding capture.

Yenfu is a relentless and brave woman ready to do anything for the people she loves and especially her daughter Cirilla of Vengerberg.

Shani is a career driven woman, a brilliant medic, yet unafraid to get her hands dirty for the ideals she set for herself.

The fact they are all cute and adorable is only a bonus.

Have they fucked ?

I don't even agree with that user but man you suck at making characters sound well written, Trissfag.

What do you think they were doing before they headed off to the horse race?

Stop it, I'm blushing.