Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Actually 750'd edition

>What's new?

us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/machines-of-war/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20271416/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-balance-update-september-1-2016-01-09-2016
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20257011/have-a-free-hero-on-us-8-30-2016

>Starcraft maps, Alarak and Zarya:
youtube.com/watch?v=BUZBAOmzBh8
youtube.com/watch?v=uAXqZIBeS40
youtube.com/watch?v=dhhaPVdG7fQ

>Where do I find you Chen-loving faggots?
/join Veeky Forums

>Do you have a discord?
discord.gg/0u3cyKnzMnnU2wjN

>What hero should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation and see what types you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked. It's not worth it.

>Links nobody visits anyway
Official Site: us.battle.net/heroes/en
General News: heroesnexus.com
Tips & Tricks: heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
Hero Rankings and Statistics: hotslogs.com/Default
Talent Calculator: heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

Previously on /hotsg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/514ihl/won_the_game_but_didnt_get_points_for_it_and/
youtube.com/watch?v=C-Qjgw72ix0
youtube.com/watch?v=PMFWtsPOUmI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

They aren't really, nobody is. We're dead.

you're doing god's work user
maybe he'll show up now that the thread is dead and nobody can post our dank stuff over at plebbit?

>tfw you have to do everything in your team

>Butcher never uses his charge.

When will they fix them? It's basically impossible to win with them if the enemy team picks Tracer or Li Ming.

It honestly is not impossible. I pick TLV againsy Ming, tracer greymane all the time.

dead

I always wonder what happened to Maievanon.

Would suck if it turned out to be the ponyfucker.

he literally posted in the last thread

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/514ihl/won_the_game_but_didnt_get_points_for_it_and/

Aside from Legion, anybody want to theorize as to why the general lost more than 50% of it's frequenters?

tracer
li ming to some extent
no balancing, no new content aside from more heroes
no easter eggs
no incentive to stay and play

overememe + legion + blizzard being jews

also ranked not having better rewards and stuff, doesn't give people much of a reason to play. if ranked gave bonus gold or something.
Hero exp rewards are also backwards as fuck. takes twice as long to get hero level 9 than hero level 5 but you get half the gold.

and chest
LoL has their new chest system that keeps people playing, has tons of skins and stuff
Dota has always had it's free items and stuff

HoTS needs a cool secondary reward system. They're too stingy when it comes to gold and hero prices. System's like what we have only benefit those who've been playing for a long time, because naturally they can afford everything by now.

>take time to learn farsi to speak to frand for better HL experience
>he doesn't even reply
wow

why would someone pick sylvanas in bhb, please explain

cho'meme status: COCOONED

>picking cho'gal in ranked
>banning Leoric and not your #1 counter
>2016

Post 'em

no bully

eric, do not post my wifes gorgeous behind anymore, you got that?

>picking valla into chogall
>solo heal tass
how's bronze

Fight me nerd

youtube.com/watch?v=C-Qjgw72ix0

That's diamond 3

it never gets better

i'm not sure what they broke, but they broke something
last time i checked you were not supposed to seemingly randomly gain viking hoard stacks which don't even affect health regen

Holy fuck, the autism

I SAID NO BULLY

youtube.com/watch?v=PMFWtsPOUmI

>the AI hides in vents and ambushes enemies who try to cap the beacons without checking up on the environment first
this is really neat

Yeah, nah, that's bullshit. In roughly 3 months of casual play I had gathered enough gold to unlock every hero I want + 2 master skins and have around 40k left with which I've got nothing to do. Ranked has nice rewards as well, only problem being they're at the end of the season.

whatever you say mr blizzard employee

>every hero I want
it must be pathetic to want only like 7 heroes

This is what I was thinking.
"Every hero I want" sounds pretty fucking bronze and 3 months of casual play is not that much gold. I suppose the first while you are getting account level gold bonuses, heroes to 5 and a stimpack would be a big boost to income. That shit stops though and you are just grinding game gold and daily quests.
I gets hard to get gold later. Fuck the season rewards being so low.

Valla's butt is _______

low tier

i won't put my dick in crazy

you don't put it in anything lmao xDDD

haha bro xdd

I would had prefered if they added Medivh as a less "meme" hero, but welp I guess he has a lot of utility and is quiete fun to use.

>medivh
>meme tier
He's like illidan with spells and support
And that's soloQ

t-bronze.com

>vlc

I assume he's overcompensating.

Wow! That's a lot! Here's mine.

Auriel is pretty fun.
In solo queue, I'm begining to think that ressurect is the way to go over stasis.

People seem to just let stasis targets die rather than protecting them, and ressurect can at least pick up people if you win the team fight/force them off point long enough.

TASTU MA BURADE

You've nearly got everyone to 5 man, good job!

Is this official? If so, HYPE!

We have a Veeky Forums chat?

Where's the banner?!

Stasis is for mitigating telegraphed damage more than being a "Divine Palm'esque" last minute save, or at very least time for you to aquire energy to heal a target you wouldn't have the energy to otherwise.
The channel time is too long for team fight usage on ressurect, the target comes back at half hp so if used on someone out of position without an escape will most likely die again, 3 seconds self root while you channel can make you a massive target. In the late game usually 1 team wipe will be a lost game and ressurecting 1 person will usually not be enough to defend. It has too many downsides for my liking I really don't rate it at all outside of some sort of gimmick use you might pull off once in 50-100 games.

Read the OP
>Where do I find you Chen-loving faggots?
/join Veeky Forums

>mfw they're keeping the old Samuro voice

BASED BLIZZARD

>best king level 1
fuck you paul

>blade_master_by_chenbo.jpg

It's fanart.

So, anyone feel like we need a revamp of some of the old supports? Uther and Malf used to be good, damn it. And I actually enjoyed playing piano Uther for a while.

Now, if I have a support quest, despite having tons of supports, I am playing Morales or Lili or Auriel. Because the others are just kind of eh and I don't want to saddle a random QM team with Tass as a solo support.

Why doesn't Lunara cover up her privates with some sort of tail attached cloth?

She is quite literally the lewdest hero because she refuses to do this.

Well, then it's pretty recent or the guy got lucky, because it looks extremely similar to official HotS model. With the ring at the end of the handle and lack of banner on the back.

>Uther used to be good
>used to be

remind me, why was there an Uther in EVERY match of the NA Fall Regionals? were they gimping themselves on purpose?

>Morales is good

LUL bronze confirmed

Uther is still good in the right hands, and I've won many a QM game as Tassadar solo healer. It just very much depends on who you get matched with, if you're decent at Tass and you're team is somewhat intelligent you should be okay.

As an aside, is Tassadar's healing number based on how much damage his shield absorbs or is it from something else?

Uther used to be one of my fave supports but they fucked his Wave of Light build by moving one of the key talents to level 1 so you can't have it along with conjurers pursuit.
I really don't enjoy playing him now, his level 7 talents are desolate, especially if there's zero reason to take cleanse.

>queue QM
>see quality ass team
>"A player has been disconnected from the service"

>official hots model

There is no official hots model yet. Blademaster hasn't been officially announced. Hell, even IF it were announced yet, I'm pretty sure he'd have the flag on his back given the teaser in the machines of war promo art.

Yup! It is nice. Though, I have plenty of gold at the moment.

Yeah, it is nice. Kind of.

The only reason for that is because I have a million billion warriors that I love already.

>QM

Maybe I should do some QMs with good ol' Uther. I just can't help but feel I'll have an aneurysm.

Fair, to be honest. It is less about good and more about worthwhile. I imagine a good Uther is really good, but it requires more effort than almost any other support for not enough gain.

It is how much damage the shield absorbs plus any other healing stuff you take, like leeching plasma.

why is hots so shit

because i fingered you're waifu and she liked it

There is the model used in hologram on Braxis Holdout easter egg. We can safely assume it will be his official model, though he may not be finished yet and he'll have his banner when he releases. Personally, I'd bet they're saving the banner or master skin.

Need one extra man for team league right now (platinum) EU.

We play every evening around 19:00 (GMT+3) and speak Russian (no, we aren't cyka blyad; gentlemen only) via Skype. Some of us can properly communicate in English, though.

Vertas#2488

>platinum
>russian
t-bronze.com

Are you looking to fill a specific role ?

Nope, we just need a person with good attendance.

>The list of older heroes remaining competent in the face of MinGod and Tra-"I'm playing an easy version of bullet hell"-cer growing ever shorter.

Xul is never ded.

Wait, where?
Please don't toy with my feelings.

>new heroes should be worse than old ones

Just had a sylvanus tell me that pushing with her was more important than the objective on blackheart bay.

This is platinum. You'd think people would learn to not ignore the objective at this rank, but I guess plat is the new brozne

>(no, we aren't cyka blyad; gentlemen only)

Still need one person.

>implying anyone would ever want to play with russians
literally the worst to play with

>top siege damage as chromie

what the h*ck user

doing camps with barbed shot?

bhb is pretty much "ignore the enemy team and pve: the map"

>Blizzard is trying to achieve a balanced roster

Oh yeah, I forgot about the hologram.

The banner for the master skin does seem likely.

If you say so, mr nazi

you can't be lewd if you're ugly

Maybe the banner will be his trait

but it on the ground and get some sort of large aoe buff around it?

Like a WoW duel? I guess that sounds fun.

Place them

Red team

He probably took spider every time they got enough coins.

blue

Blue.

I SAID YIELD

Akaijii are you gunna end up placed in wood league?

wtf is that

Dropped a lot of W's on creeps

Does it actually reward the player who put the last coins in with the siege damage of the spiders?

strongest waifu, far superior to sonya

who?

Blue