/hou/ - Manifest Destiny

Previous Thread: Bring us your humble, your meek, your huddled masses of shitboxes, yearning to be free. Whether ye be poor, or an aristocrat on high, welcome here ye be.

A lot of work to be done everyone, /hou/ is about grow into something big, we'll take over this city one club at a time, this I promise to you my brethren.

THE NEWS:

- Mini Meet on Friday, July 8th

- The Galaxie is still for sale

- Two T-Shirt designs are out, if bought in bulk will cost $15 a piece, see post - Instagram still growing

- Dracula just murdered someone

Links:

New to /hou/ or want some updates? Add yourself into the roster if you haven't already.
> docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8SQlAr_V43jeOt92yPrh0GXDmMcI2SYGbm3xP-XJkM/edit#gid=0

Missed out on the meet? Check out the pictures then.
> dropbox.com/sh/9kqqo9iawlhqq0h/AADG1-wnZGAv22PqzoB4zZX4a?dl=0

Looking to play some vidya? Join our steam group
> steamcommunity.com/groups/houstonchan

Make sure you download the app "Zello" and join the H/o/u group.
This is our form of communication when on the road, it's a walkie talkie app for iPhone and Android.
> zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

Follow us on instagram
> instagram.com/hwatracing/

Other urls found in this thread:

chuysperformancediscount.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Galaxie is still for sale

>prays to the Dracula god

Why is the typeface suddenly cyan? Do not want.

Do we have a place to put it? I'll go out with you to look at it tomorrow if there's a place to KEEP the car.

Keep the car in my asshole

Dalanon checking in. Would buy manifest destiny shirt.

>be on motorcycle, chilling on side street because it's fucking hot
>THIRTY BICYCLES roll past me
>crank engine
>follow them for a few blocks, laughing my ass off
>too antisocial to follow them into bar
>rev bombed an old dude in a Lotus because he was texting

It's for extra 80's. SEAFOAM GREEN, BITCH.

If it can make it to our side of town without breaking down, we can keep it at my place.

What time did you have in mind? It takes me an hour to get over there, and they close around 3:00(?), and GS and I may be inspecting the SC, which happens to be 10 minutes away from the Galaxie, around noon, so maybe 11:00?

11:00 is good; what's the place called?

Chuy's Performance Discount.

chuysperformancediscount.com/

Alright. I'll meet you there at 11:00.

What is this Instagram thing you talk about? Also spotted this today

>literally in the OP

lol fuck i didnt read that far

hey, user, what font did you use for this? I'm about to make the picture.

It's called Alien Encounters.

Appropriately named for Houston denizens.

S A V A G E

The front text is Alien Encounters?

Never mind. I'm slow today. I'll be working on it now.

Maybe we should come up with a name, nothing related to where we live but what we stand for. This way, we can have people join us from around the world.

Then just like that, he was gone.

They are both the same, the only difference is that one is with the lines and one is without, Turbo Snail thought the same as you lol. They do look a bit different now that I think about it.

Yeah, I saw after I installed all the fonts. They do look different.

btw the Japanese text translates to "Strong Family" according to google translate.

Fuggin ebin.

>german engineering

jesus Christ this really messed me over monday having my battery cut out in the middle of my run. Theres no way to have a sony as20 mounted and charging and recording at the same time til now, wheres your god now, short weak battery?, it wont slip out of there either because the charging cable inside of the camera basically prevents it from shifting around

further modification enables me to use the record button on the (not anymore)
waterproof housing to operate the cam

dumping cars and coffee pics now

>kinda wish I got kona blue fist but it didn't have recaros feel

i forget if this guy had the sticker

vr4

honda kei something, my car in back kek

Honda Beat ma nigga.

non turbo 280zx

2002 really clean

35k m3

datsun truck featuring drac's excalibur

alfa

interior shot

plymooth

same miku racing evo from autox

nsx

one time my friend and I saw a red nsx and followed it to the highway where we saw another black one. they did a pull to at least until 100

lancia hf integrale

land cruiser

e type

lc

sweatingman.jpg

this much freedoms

racecar z4

I found this guy on the Houston-Streets Instagram. Soon we will take over them, very soon.

and some random footage

REEE

Where's the mini-meet going to be held on Friday?

I'm a dumbass

Fug, south houston/galveston mini meet when?

When we get some girls for the beach.

>girls
normie pls go and stay go

>2010+6
>not being a normie
why even live?

>being a neurotypical
>on a Sri Lankan Stilt Fishing imageboard

Well it depends, there was some talk about maybe a cruise to Kemah or a Galveston cruise in general. Maybe if there is a nice place to sit down and talk, like a seafood restaurant with tasty shrimp, why not. Our mini-meets don't usually have any activities, it's just for chilling out mostly, but I think we should have some sort of activity just not sure what. As for a monthly meet if there is a route that looks promising we'll be sure to go, eventually we will do a thing there just for a change in scenery. The only issue is that the roads are so much flatter and they are straight with barely any twisty ones, so it's not too great for having fun.

Yeah, all the twisty roads are patrolled heavily by cops as well. Most of them are back in Pearland or beyond.

I dunno, I've never been to Kemah so that'd be nice. I just want to get out of this fucking house and at the very least meet some of you guys.

Don't worry brother, all in good time. On the bright side at least you met GS.

Yeah, he was cool and I really appreciate him dropping by.

Hopefully soon I can catch some sort of meet. It all depends on what my surgeon decides to do at this point.

>starbucks
fancy AF

Fucking kek.

Reminder: /hou/ strong

Cool, mayne. Sorry I didn't get to finish the image last night. I kinda burned out from a long day. Literally fell asleep at work by the welding tanks earlier today. Three times.

And by the way guys, I can definitely contribute to the tools for the garage. I forgot to mention that I work at a Home Depot.

Perfection.

/hou/ family

Guess I'll volunteer my garage if anyone needs to borrow it. I realize most of yall don't live near me but if you're in my area you're more than welcome to it. It's a mess right now but me and the wife are about to clean it out for a garage sale so it should be roomier soon.

sc400 seller is impossible to reach

wat do

>go to his house at night
>throw tiny pebbles at his window til he wakes up
>have boom box ready to play euro beat
>hold it over your head and yell "sell me your car you baka!"

Might work. Also have my coupon so I get a free shit post.

Buy the galaxie then, don't leave today without a vehicle.

Yall gonna be there?

I don't know man, maybe.

There's some kind of 1000 car Galveston cruise on the 1698th of October. You guys interested in representing? Its a long ass cruise all over south Houston to 61st street to cherry hill.

I'll double post the current plan.

Details
This will be one for the books!!! Lets get everyone in Houston in on this cruise 1000+ cars, trucks, and bikes. We are going to fill the Bucees parking lot and Cherry Hill. Mark your calenders, invite your friends. Invite your clubs. More Info to come

!!!!!READ!!!!!!!

We are going to meet in front of !!!!!Target!!!! ***(19955 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77094)*** on S.Fry Road and I-10. The meet up time will be at 7:00 am and we will have a drivers meet around 8:00 to make sure everyone knows the directions we are going to go. We will then roll out at 8:15 am. We will be stopping in Texas City (exit 17) about 9:30 am at Bucees (6201 Gulf Fwy, Texas City, TX 77591) to meet the south side group that want to join us and cruise to Galveston. We will have a driver's meeting at Bucees at 10:00 am and leave after. We are to go to Cherry Hill, take photos and hang out. Then we will head back North on 45 and exit NASA Road 1 towards Seabrook to Sam's Boat (Seabrook)

We will pull out of Willie's Icehouse onto the Fry Access Rd and turn right onto I-10 East. We will follow I-10 to I-45 south and continue on I-45 to Exit 17 (Holland rd) and meet the south side cars at Bucees. When we reach Galveston, we will turn on 61st street and follow to Seawall and make a left. Then take the seawall all the way to Cherry Hill. We will catch lights at 61st and down the seawall, so be patient and everyone will catch up.

If you have any questions, you can message us on this page, or PM us on the Galveston Car Cruise.

We hope to make this a fun experience for everyone and all opinions are considered. It is the drivers and cars that make this a great experience and we thank you all for that! Thank you all in advance for enjoying an awesome time!

I don't have a garage, I don't have a lot of skill with fixing cars but I do have a few tools especially for auto detailing work.

Anyone have trim removal tools I can borrow? I assume advance auto parts has them cheap but... That means spending money.

>1698th of October
Wut

I have some of the plastic blue ones but you would spend more money on gas than they cost getting here

Already there.

I'm there now.

Uh... 16th

Probably right but hey, I'd get to meet spoderstang. Also 35mpg.

True. But I don't get off til about 3

New rule: No meets within 15 miles of the Galleria.

Why?

DELETE THIS

Because worst traffic in the city at all times of day.

And because dubs.

Oh I don't get off till 7:30pm. I always have to wait until weekend's to do literally anything productive.

Fair enough. Checkem

Me too pretty much. I'm free this weekend though

Checked.

You made me turn my head sideways, I don't like that.

Spoderstang. Will you bed at the mini meet this Friday? If so bring em and I'll return them to you before Wednesday. (depends on if my LEDs get shipped on time.) if I lose, break, or eat them I'll purchase a full replacement kit of them for you. Scouts honor.

Chon makes everyone's head turn sideways. If you like jazz fusion that is.

You can have them. I got them for free with some shit from Crutchfield. But idk if I can make the mini meet

Traffic starts to die out after 7 or 8.

Wtf 4 chan? I have to enter my trip everytime now?

I get a magazine from crotchfield and all their shit seems very overpriced. Mexicans down the street can sell me their hot items for a quarter the price of crutchfield

I was thinking about buying a radio from them but just bought the wiring harness and some connectors. They threw in the tools. But agreed they are overpriced.

I have a spare JVC head unit with Bluetooth, USB, auxiliary, Pandora, and I heart radio if someone needs a stereo.

You can also change the colors.