>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt (embed)

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/a3rGTvF.jpg
reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/2g29dh/what_is_steamwebhelper_and_why_is_it_going_over/
youtube.com/watch?v=q7PUcx_Qbjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for if you have fun in hc, you're doing it wrong

Second for this is a hardcore general, shitcrows get out

fuck shitcrows

Anyone done the Quay map? The boss keeps splitting into smaller versions of himself, and at the end he doesn't even drop anything. Shit map or some kind of mechanic?

>its a act boss has huge aoe that kills all of my minions in 1 second episode

>It's a summoner is playing the most babby spec but will still complain post

>It's a "new unique bosses" league

Dropped. Have fun beta testing poorly designed rip machines.

The sexual tension in the last podcast was pretty high, you could just TELL Paw's was melting in her cunt while speaking to our guy PT, the small laughs and smiles everywhere. I would be lying if I said I didn't touch my dick to be honest.

Nobody cares, shitcrow.

Zana's new VA makes my dick diamonds

How big is the differene between having ToH and vinktar's compared to using regular flasks?

I'm a BV memefinder and i struggle in higher tier maps, is it because i'm MoM life or will i be strong once i get my flasks?

I'm sure Paws touched her she-cock afterwards as well.

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free

You need at least an Atziri flask, mang. Also, remember to switch in conc effect for bosses.

I have atziri, basalt and stibnite, but i nearly ripped to a double boss in a t6 canyon.

Am i doing something wrong?

yes, u playing poe

Delete your char and play something cool

>6 returns from a single map
loving the new atlas % bonus desu

My god I went on reddit for something else than r/the_donald and I get this crap

People still don't know that the front page is basically loading infinitely in the background and will consume like 2-4GB RAM if you allow it to due to a memory leak. Steam is such a terrible client when it comes to gaming, it's abysmal for performance.

i.imgur.com/a3rGTvF.jpg

??
tho i agree the client is better than steam, steam updating is horrendously long asf, need to email support to switch

Sometimes the webhelpers have a leak in which they keep loading stuff from the front page if you just logged in even if you are not on the front page. Then you can easily get that to 1GB+ RAM. At least I thought that that was the problem I'm not sure.

Anyhow just google steamwebhelper ram useage gave me this:

reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/2g29dh/what_is_steamwebhelper_and_why_is_it_going_over/

Basically people discussing scripts on how to autokill it since it screwed with dota. I used steam 1-2 years ago and it remained unfixed for an extremely long time. That's why I just find it a terrible client especially since I was still playing on a comp with 4GB back then and it would kill performance.

i usually laugh at plebbit downboats but you got shafted there for sure

who /essence footprints/ here

Anyone wanna roll this one with me

Never had problems like that with steam.

bet you're a shitcrow

I'm on HC essence.

well i still won't play with you

you're right hardcucks only farm t1-5

Not having fun with Lacerate, what's a fun build

how the fuck are you already at t11s

is this autism?

i'm thinking going for leech then es
CI will probably not work yet (if ever) and go crit instead
i'll pick up at least one power charge going over on the top side

Glacial Hammer

DIE FOR DETHKLOK

By selling all my low tier maps for 3-5 chisels each. I make so many chisels i can basically 20 quality every single map i run.

fuck u

What uniques have you dropped so far /poeg/

>paying chisels for maps

what kind of moron would do this

Reminder to edit Neversink's filter to show all white leather belts, they're GREAT bases to craft with almost every essence

i wanna fuck this dirty manga slut

disgusting

you're disgusting

3L volls devotion that's it. I'm still leveling in merc but still

If I want to get 4 blue 1 green on this link, what would you reckon is the best method? Do I just spam chromes and hope, or do I go for Vorici's aid?

>3L volls devotion

you can't 3l a fucking amulet noobshit

1-off is 1-chrome

If only googling vorici didnt bring up an easy to use calculator.

yfw that one unlinked socket becomes green

how are you other wagecucks handling your PoE withdrawal?

almost called in sick today

lol i barely play this shit game

why is it that everywhere i look people say this game ruined their lives? yt comments, steam reviews, 4ch...

I just dowloaded and school starts tomorrow, am i gonna fail?

The new leagues are highly addicting. I usually play for a week straight before getting bored and suicidal. Once I rip I wait for next league and repeat

hard cucks live truly shameful lives

you sound like a normalfag
get the fuck out our general

Torture chamber is tier 11 now? How rippy is that laser beam gonna be now.

dodge behind pillar

is innervate a good gem for clearspeed on crit LA build?

Seems like the movement speed from onslaught should help quite a bit.

just tried the labyrinth for the first time. what level should I be when doing these things? both vargus and the lab boss fucking kicked my ass, and this shit just drags on forever and ever.

Is the Raider ascendancy Quarts Infusion still good? Last time i heard you still don't get phasing while at max frenzy charges.

fuck you

Didn't they change the boss of that map?

Just sold a jewel with 8% inc attack speed with two hand weapons and 6% inc attack speed, as well as 19 strength for 20c

did I get scammed? y/n?

Area levels are like 35, 55, 65 and 75 or something close to them. Do them when you feel comfortable. I usually skip normal and cruel until I'm in merciless because lab breaks the pacing of leveling a bit.

thanks senpai

level is irrelevant

you need 1.5k life for normal lab
2.5k for cruel
4.5-5k for merc

to be comfortable
don't let izaro be buffed if you don't wanna die in 3rd stage

no

jewels with no life have to have at least 3 good offensive stats, 19 strength is shit

If you're set on not using the calculator. Remember that anything more than 50 stat req working against you that has an off color requirement benefits from vorichi 1 color. In your case you have 100 req working against you and 100 for. So 1 green.

>no american flag

hmmm, this bothers me

i won't buy a supporter pack now

>still good
Well it's a 10% constant ms boost vs a 90% upkeep ms boost that boosts your dps.
It's not worth it going there user. Go for the frenzy and onslaught.

There's no NZ flag either.

Not unless you already 1 shot everything.
The gems I ran last league on my Voltaxic was LA-WED-GMP-PIERCE-FASTER ATTACKS-ADDEDLIGHTNING
And then added chaos for higher tier content.
Depends on your attack speed though. If its already high Crit multi instead of faster attacks is better.

>argus
Most of the time you skip him. Until you're grinding uber lab, because you get an extra treasure key and it's worth it there.

Find it kinda lame how all the treasure in the normal-cruel-merciless labyrinths never warrants keys.

>autism
Autism is not using the offline skill tree planner and not using the screen shot skilled points.

autism =/= retardism

I haven't seen new scion passive tree art. Is that because no one's playing her and so no one's seen it or because they didn't bother to make any?

nice game

When does it unlock?
I'm playing scion.

Scion is the reject child of GGG, they didn't bother giving her
- a forum avatar
- passive tree art
- a decent ascendancy tree

When you make a character and open the passive tree.

retarded players get the best luck is ee

It's not there.

It's probably for the best that there's no more Scion art.

theory: the hc/sc banner bug is intentional just to annoy HC players

This looks like someone scetched out something quickly and someone said 'lets put it in the game'. They replied 'ah, yeah, sure, fuck it lol'.

outskilled

>247 records his own gameplay for no reason
>owns a currency stash tab and probably p2w tabs too
checks out

kys

It was fixed a long time ago

>poorfag neets complain about other people spending money to increase their enjoyment
I'm OK with citizen pay. I'm not OK with you complaining about it you leech.

There's no real reliable way to cause bleeding with BV is there? Trying to find a way to take advantage of the 20% phys as extra chaos on Assassin's Toxic Delivery.

this butthurt lmoa

use knitted horrors spectres :^)

Tora sword with cyclone?
You're only doing it for ST anyway.

just pointing out that anyone who owns a currency/p2w stash tab is probably a loser

Vagan?

>banner bug
I find it a bit dishonest to consider trivial issues "bugs".
You wouldn't call them placing navali only in the towns during prophecy a bug.

i own 20 premium tabs and a currency tab

just poiting out that anyone who doesn't own a currency/p2w stash tab is probably a loser

youtube.com/watch?v=q7PUcx_Qbjc
>dying with a support cuck
>dying with 9k+ ehp
""""""""""""""""""""hardcore"""""""""""""""""""" players

No I just remembered it only spawns on bows. Shit out of luck.

I guess something like a vagan mod's the best way. I can WB through bosses and don't really need it on trash, hopefully.