Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9D40r1YQY7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lotus STILL not thrown into the sun

Nova looks nice

feelsbadman

Ash Deluxe

Artist past Concept.

>stream is 720P
>the picture they showed was foggy as fucking
Classic DE

Have the chances of rare/reinforced containing spawning and where they tend to be ever been datamined?

I like the arm blade things. Not a fan of the helmet but at least we can change that. I won't be buying it anyway because Ash is for shitters

It really comes down to, what are they bundling?
I'm still mad Darvo deals never put up Loki Knave for sale of all those daus

this
would never buy that shit if it wasn't on sale. Same goes with the oberon bundle

LF Clan
Reply to this post if you can offer me a spot in your clan with your IGN and I will PM you in-game
I'm MA21

Do not bully mom. She means well even if she's a schrewd bitch.

Where to go for fast frame leveling?

bere
host it and be a fucking leech, you fucking leech

I won't forgive her after she ditched me in the Natah quest as soon as she herself was threatened. She showed her true colours, all too happy to sacrifice her pawns but not willing to take the same risk herself. First chance I get I'm ditching that whore and either going solo or throwing my lot in with the Grineer.

Hell.

Heirocon on pluto but don't you dare bring lvl 1 frame and lvl 1 weapon, ppl will just quit.

Akkad Eris, 20 waves.
Leech from a squad, bring like one weapon like a tonkor or something and kill shit.

How are these Super Weapons going to work then? We already have what is supposed to be a long-cooldown super move (Focus Ability) even if it's so underpowered that most people just use them for the passive.

But which Grineer leader?
I'm liking Tyl Regor.

Tyl loves his toobmen too much. I'll roll with the Ruk truck.

>inb4 they give you the choice to kill the operator
>inb4 this will replace your op power
feel free to screenshot

Probably Uncle Ruk. His messages to the Tenno in events show he really respects them.

>The way you fight, we cannot grow this in a test tube. You are a true warrior. I need more warriors like you. Continue to fight for me, there is more where this came from.

He also seems disappointed when the Tenno don't live up to his expectations of what they "should" be.
>Are you just mercenaries? Fighting for scraps? Where is this so-called Tenno honor?
>Aattenthoun Tenno: It's not too late to change sides! Not too late to reject the Corpus lies! Not too late to save your kind!

Fair enough. Ruk is pretty based.

I don't think DE has the balls to do something like that, and shitters will cry that they can't have both. I think it's probable that the Super Weapon will take up our 5 slot, kind of like a response to those who don't like the Operators and want something different. I'm game.

Honestly if I had the choice I'd throw my lot in with Ruk. His English may be shit, but he's largely sane, digs up rad things for a hobby, and actually seems to be the sort not to go stabbing people in the back.

He also opposed the G3 being released.
>Releasing the Grustrag Three? Tell me this rumor is a lie. Tell me you have not forgotten what those defects cost me. Traitors must be eradicated but you think they can be rehabilitated? Arrogance. If it was up to me, Grustrag and everything in it would be ash. No Doctor can cure disloyalty.

>The responsibility for this mistake is yours alone. Trust me, you will bleed regret.

>Umbra is going to be a choice of you defecting and killing your operator, you lose focus but your warframes increase in base stats and changes to their abilities.
>Focus button is now unique Stalker-like passives.
>Umbra players do their regular old grind missions and can invade other players missions to kill them in place of Stalker.

I made a scenario about that a few months ago. can't remember any keywords to find it in the archives.

He's probably the most straight up bro-tier character in the game.

WouldwadethroughaseaofCorpuscorpseswith/10

Operators were a mistake.

nevermind. found it

>DE gives you a choice

>accept the revelation that you are a tenno

>OR

>Kill your operator
>you are kicked from the syndicates
>you are banned from trade chat but can go to the black market relay on earth
>Nothing will happen to your affiliation with clans
>all tenno weaponry will have a durability (prime weapons will not degrade)
>you will no longer reserve marks from g3 or harvester
>the stalker will randomly (10% chance) assist you during missions that last longer than 7mins
>killing bosses will make you lose rep in the syndicate
>you will join the acolytes ( Paoqi Syndicate )
>you may recruit others acolytes to assist you like spectors
>syndicate rep objectives is basically randomly joining other people's squads and killing them (you bypass the 4/4 slot capacity )
>objectives give you alot of rep
>frames with operators can equip [place holder] in order to be targeted. The [place holder] gives the tenno 3 hour boosters after they have encountered you. You also get an hour booster.
>you will have access to forgot tenno relics that have been reforged for the purpose of hunted operated warframes
>all wraith weapons will now have a syndicate proc (instant slash proc within a 8 meter radius)
>your warframe may now have up to 6 different abilities with the reintroductions of ability mods. augment mods will not work unless you have 4 of a single frame's powers with that specific augment.

>implying DE will ever do something interesting like this

>like a response to those who don't like the Operators and want something different
i hope so

>Kill the operator and free the rest of the frames on board the ship
>The Ship is now occupied by a bunch of Warframes interacting with each other like a big family
Fucking cute.

>You have invaded X.

>i'd be down for that, except for the trade chat part

who are you quoting

i have no idea, i think my brain farted

ded gaem

get some sleep man you aren't thinking straight

So been away since U18.

What has changed and has it got worse?

Also are the old warframes and weapons still king for cheesing the game?

>Vor
PROS:
None

CONS:
-Insane
-Half the man he used to be
-Wewuz

>Vay Hek
PROS:
+Good Public Speaker
+Nice weaponry, he might share that rocket-launching Hek
+Will throw Lotus into the sun

CONS:
-Doesn't shut up
-Fucking ever

>Ruk
PROS:
+Respects the Tenno
+Doesn't even attack the tenno without provocation
+Just wants to diggy hole for in peace
+Seriously Lotus why is this guy even an assassination target

CONS:
-Can't talk too well

>Kela De Thaym
PROS:
+Would probably get you the latest weapons from the arena
+Grineer audience are your new hype men in missions
+seems like a slut, might let you hit

CONS:
-You probably wouldn't want to
-she a freak

>Lech Kril
PROS:
+Funny battle quotes

CONS:
-Who the fuck even is this guy

>Tyl Regor
PROS:
+Sexy voice
+oh god I would make love to that voice
+Smart
+Witty

CONS:
-You'll always be second in his heart to the Tubemen

>The Grustrag Three
PROS:
+No

CONS:
-Fuck these guys

>Ven'Kra and Sprag
PROS:
+Sexy lesbians

CONS:
-Won't let you hit
-Annoying Voices

How's this? How can I make it better?

Holy shit i just did an archwing mission, how did they make this shit worse. Is this the new movement system? How did they make the most unfun garbage part of the game even worse.

DE is the best at making shit the worst.

Fuck, that's a good list.

Lech Kril is a war veteran with an awesome battle suit

I've been free for exactly a year now. Is Loki still god?

I don't like the slot wasted on Redirection.
You could put shield of shadows on that instead since I assume you want to spam that shit with equilibrium and despoil on there.

CP or Rejuv, Shield of shadows instead of redirection, power strength instead of streamline, probably blind rage since there isn't a lot of slots. I just started leveling my Nekros Prime though so not really sure yet

>redirection
into the trash
shields are a meme, stop investing on it

Anyone?

>>Ven'Kra and Sprag
>PROS:
>+Sexy lesbians
>CONS:
>-Won't let you hit

Like that will stop me

>Destroying their positive feelings
>Forcing yourself on them

This comic makes me feel bad whenever I kill them

I'll swap out redirection with shield of shadows, but I don't really think I need power strength. I just want to gave the shadows out as meat shield more than damage dealers.

Strength makes shield of shadows give higher damage reduction so it's a good idea.

Okay, I wasn't aware of that.

I think putting it on paper is all well and good but you really need to take it out on missions and get a feel for it. If you find you have too much energy then you can swap Streamline for Intensify for example.

this comic makes me hard whenever I kill them

Yeah, it's just that I have him in the over currently and I am trying to have a general plan for when he is done.

Well they can't really deal much damage and they don't last long without it being spammed. what was fat fuck thinking talking away duration. It's still fucking duration now you have to watch your shadows's health as it blends in with everything else you're trying to kill. Someone actually sat down and said "yeah that's a good idea, make it happen"

>loki using boar
get the
FUCK
outta
here

finish off
that bear

The artist already left this game though.

I don't think it is that much of an issue, really. It makes it easier to refresh them (i.e. let the weaker ones die so you can replace them with stronger ones without having them all die at once).

Well from what they were saying the Shadows weren't going to have health degradation, they were just going to last until they died. But that would make them somewhat useful so fuck that.

Why would you want that? The shadows scale infinitely if you let them die and replace them with stronger ones.

the older shadows of the dead of better since you had a larger number of shadow and you could actually choose what shadows you wanted instead of swapping out for DE's preferred priority
no more friendly nullifier shields no more double shields from ospries, no more health gen from ancients or anything other special buffs.

you still have to worry about when to cast it again just to keep them alive

I don't disagree with that. I was just talking about the health decay on the new one.

>you still have to worry about when to cast it again just to keep them alive

You can spam it to keep them alive, or let them die to replace them. I used to main Trinity, so micromanaging skills is a non-issue for me.

All these new frames are literally shite compared to the 1st ones.

>Inaros
>shit
Nah dog

Titania is pretty garbage though

>Hating on the Bangbus Bros

They are literally us in Grineer form. Killing shit for the sake of killing shit, talking smack about faggot ass scarfs while ganking their enemies with heavily modded weapons.

Inaros is a gimmick.

That's not true, we don't team ki-
>Rad sorties

Point taken.

...yes? All the best frames have some gimmick that makes them good. Chroma has Vex Armour, Trinity has EV, Inaros has Pocket Sand and his Health shenanigans.

Seems kinda weak, go with Trinity instead and be useful.

Has this game actually improved since a year ago?

Vex Armor and EV are not gimmicks.

It's gotten much worse

Don't forget their healthy attraction to warframe booty.

>It has gotten much worse.

Anywhere in particular?

Everything. Even AW is worse, and I didn't think that was possible. The most annoying is probably replacing the void system with the relic system, which is infinitely more grindy and less fun.

Archwing is even worse than before, how the fuck is that possible?

More grind added to grindframe, colour me suprised.

Is there anything actually good been added or am i wishing?

At some point the Redeemer got buffed. That's all I can think of.

New quest when?

Banshee Husbando is coming soon

can't wait to see the next overdesigned mastery fodder

Too bad that Inaros' healing ability doesn't work with ground finishers. It would have made him even more unkillable.

>saryn will never fart on your face

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LEVEL FRAMES THAT DEAL NO DAMAGE WTF DE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LEVEL NEKROS FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS

akkad

>go to Akkad
>bring stronkor
>???
>profit

youtu.be/9D40r1YQY7E

This is the worst video I've ever made that took effort.

Go shoot shit and leech on hieracon.

>not akkad
kys

The problem with AW right now is free look, it doesn't lock on single axis anymore but the mission reward and drop rate for AW mission is better.

Hieracon give better exp compare to akkad.