/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>Nuka World Raider's Perks
i.imgur.com/RKeHNKr.jpg

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread
Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nma-fallout.com/threads/arrogant-modders.207072/page-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never ever

F4SE for 1.7.15 when

What the fuck is wrong with those faces?

Just retexture one of the dozens of body suit mods already out. Lazy fuck.

Shitty "animoo" morph for Genesis 1 made by someone who only vaguely knows what anime is

Is there any way to edit animations or models in game yet?
What do I need?
Do I still need to download third parties plugin?

Drop the chems or you get it.

This is pretty neat

So what are some of your favorite mods and why? Do you favor gameplay, fashion, performance, or something else?

>accidentally equip fragmentation mine instead of grenade.

>want to wipe out a bunch of molerats

>drop mine

>molerat runs towards me

>triggers mine

>Bethesda finally does an underground city as part of a vault
>It's for Supersoldiers practicing urban pacification
blegh

Normally gameplay. But there aren't any good ones yet outside of building settlements. So gotta go for the wafius

what mod you using for these poses?

Its sad that L0rd0fWar is really gone from the modding scene.

I love his works.

I've noticed that with other games, I remember a while back one of the Atelier games (I think) gave you a trophy for starting a new game.

I checked the trophy list and it said that 96% of the players who have the game also have that trophy.

That means 4% of the people who owned the game must have started it, looked at the title screen and then thought "you know what? no"

What did he do?

F4SE is launching steam/vanilla and not mod organizer, how fix?

he removed all his mods from the nexus and left for good.

Daves poses. As far as I'm aware its the only one out

Who pissed him off or is he one of those types that feel like they have to destroy everything when they're done?

thanks

consolefags stole his mods and uploaded it in bethesda.net

Welp that'll do it

>underground "city"
Two partially destroyed buildings a city does not make.

Why can't he just contact Bethesda.net and tell them someone stole his mods?

I'm about to do a Survival run on Fallout 4.

Any mods you guys recommend or don't recommend?

Wanna enhance the experience without changing a whole bunch. Like autosave. I need that shit because I don't trust this game not to crash at the worst possible time. At least have autosave when entering a new cell or every 15min.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

>best girl
>blonde

>ywn be Mason's personal bitch that he breeds infront of the pack daily

What is this? How do I get this?
I can't find it anywhere in torso frame mods.

instead of handling like an adult he took his toys and ran to VGUNetwork

>Left for a more secure site to protect himself against more thefts
>Work is still open and free
Seems like he did the adult thing.

The vault set is infuriating. I hate how they gave us clean sinks and toilets, but now matching bathtubs or showers. Or, how the vault door only snaps backward, and how neither the vault door nor the wide hallway properly snap with the concrete set.

Where is this place?

>open

no, its locked in the secret club section

>Mod my Fallout 4
>Really like this
>Play a little
>Not played
>Update
>Mfw launching F4SE won't boot game

Oh fuck off.
Lazy fucking devs can't support the latest version after almost a week?

It's not a Fallout issue, its a F4SE issue.

They're two days late now...

You know you can play without F4SE, right?

>STILL no f4se

_*Monkey noises.sfx*_

Some of my mods need F4SE

please someone it's really shitty looking without it.

post u're waifus

reckon I might change hairstyle, this one has weird black tips where it hits the cheeks

This was worth it

Oh shit, Skyrim remaster is going to be a disaster zone. Fucking years of mods being stolen, some with the mod authors long gone.

My current wip.
Not sure what to change next, if anything. I think she looks alright for the moment.

If you hadn't angered the mod gods you could've told him to simply do a little research before making sweeping assumptions and making himself look stupid.

Holy shit those nipples are so hard they bend steel

>vibri
>being smart

Looks like more than he got his panties in a twist

What's even more hilarious is that in less than one year after the CK's release and in the middle of constant updates Fallout 4 is nearing 15,000 mods.

I don't give a shit about the modding scene but history has proven that someone is always bound to make mods regardless of their e-peen status.

Does Fallout 4 need a vast pool of mods? This isn't like Skyrim where it was 2011 and its graphics were from 2006 so there was obviously a need for HD retextures but the core essentials were already rock solid from its first year.

what body slider is this?

why does piper look like nora?

You know, I genuinely keep forgetting to toggle off nipples when sliding armor.

>Fallout 4 is nearing 15,000 mods.
Of which like 20 are worth using and the overwhelming majority are simple retextures and of those, black retextures.

Disciple Cowl looks really nice on her.

Don't have one. But, I like playing dress-up with Dixie.

I might mod her to sandbox in my characters bedroom, if I keep playing.

Aryan goddess

He was just a kid when Shaun was stolen from him

It fits, they both have such weak chins.

>and the overwhelming majority are simple retextures
Just like Skyrim when its CK first came out.

I killed Shaun

Do you play very hard or survival, user?

Wondering if I should waste my time saving preston in concord or just keep going.

The classic vault door opens outwards, you would know this if you played FO1.

Bethesda even fixed the design by adding machinery to explain how it gets pushed out and then pulled back in

But none of the vault doors in FO4 open outwards. Consistency within the same work is more important than consistency over the whole franchise. I'll worry about the doors in classic Fallout, when I play those games.

Combat tweaks, improvements to settlements, some /k/ love, and shit that makes my game not crash due to my decrepit AMD stroopwaffel

fuck your horsegirl reporters and half-humans, THIS is a true waifu

Done

>want to make a stack of mines under Ahab to blow him into the ceiling as soon as he wakes up
>he apparently considered alive even when deactivated
>bottlecap mine explodes as soon as it leaves my hand
>the party treat noise is slowed down to a Godzilla-like belch as my limbless body flies across the room

Survival feels right for me with the faster combat and death punishment. The infection system feels kinda... arbitrary and unexplained but I can deal with it.

Fat chicks are a waste of time. Their love for you will always be less than their lust for eating.

Regular Skyrim mods are supposed to work on Remastered Skyrim from the get go (they probably won't)

>But none of the vault doors in FO4 open outwards. Consistency within the same work is more important than consistency over the whole franchise.
Not him but, all the Vault doors in Fallout 4 open inward, just like they all did in Fallout 3 and NV

But they won't be already uploaded to bethesda.net, which is where the mod stealing is gonna come in.

Wrong, Bethesda has already said that mods will have to be updated, slightly, by opening them in the new CK, and then saving them back down again

Exactly. Except for the one you can place with the Vault-Tec DLC. Those fucking things open outwards.

Force linked Steam account verification from day 1, they'll need both Skyrim Legendary AND remaster to access the Skyrim Bethnet section

And they already said in the Vault-TEC DLC livestream why they did that

A. Normal Vault doors were way too big to be made buildable

B. They wanted to make a homage to Fallout 1/2's Vault Doors

What are the chances of a second season pass

Whoops, that's actually retarded, what I mean to say is they need to verify they own Remaster at least, but for the first couple of weeks there should be an additional req to have the original release or Legendary so newfags can't upload stolen mods before the original authors can get a chance to upload or tell consolefags they get nothing

zero

Fallout 4 already got more DLC then either Fallout 3 or skyrim, just in total story content alone.

I wish there where more weapons like the ones in fury's road. Shit like crossbows, pneumatic and more pipe/salvage weapons. A few extra armor sets of the same type would be great also

But isn't DLC cheaper to make compared to a sequel

Pray to Todd and thou shalt receive.

DLC sells only a minuscule fraction of what sequels do.

But to make enough profit to warrant making them though right?

Keep workers busy rather then doing nothing

>But to make enough profit to warrant making them though right?
No, DLC makes barely any profit at all.

The overwhelming majoirty of cash used to make DLC comes from base game sales.

DLC does not sell enough on its own to warrant making more DLC.

I wonder whether any soldiers survived the Great War by hunkering down in PA far away from blast zones

Not really, DLC is more of a small boost to keep a title alive and maybe generate some buzz around it. These days most people wait for sales or GOTY edition so a sequel would generate more money.

>Keep workers busy rather then doing nothing
This is Bethesda, the main team already moved on to another title a year ago and they've got 3 small teams that did the DLC and maybe a few guys patching the game.

There's a Holotape of someone doing just that. His chopper went down on the roof in Concord and he and his team were set upon by Raiders. He talks about scuttling the suit which is why you need the fusion core and going to his sister's place, the Boylston club.

If they did it probably wasn't for very long.
Only reason Maxson survived was because he was in the base when the bombs dropped and waited until the radiation levels went down before leaving.

>made an entire set of dungeons
>working on a new massive world space
>"How can you even say hes seriously modding Fallout 4?"

What a group of utter retards

where is this from?

The fuck is a serious mod?

>nma-fallout.com/threads/arrogant-modders.207072/page-2
>NMA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no wonder

>Are you mentally ill?
>Actually, yes I am
gg

Am I ok sticking with the nuka world beta shit or should I try to "borrow" something more recent?

"Next time I would watch how you word things lest you actually offend somebody."

Oh no, we wouldn't want that

How do these people even survive in reality?

Almost null but I wouldn't mind something for the birthday of the game launch date

Well the PA soldiers in the intro probably survived for a while. There isn't any skeleton or wreck.