/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7A1BptKRZpc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu3YqyZnfOY
mega.nz/#!TdcllTZZ!YhVZ9gM3j0n8if7AdtPt8nmxKM9Q0aXZmCRVZwpW8SU
youtube.com/watch?v=jLAxL6q1W20
mega.nz/#!7g0G3CjJ!QZWzvcYgwKj8gqlkNLOq1VxwzFYNeVsWRMCYkU-AxlU
reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/4k2b6g/why_do_the_dunmeri_people_worship_the_daedra/
pastebin.com/WT3umtkk
pastebin.com/k73WdnqY
pastebin.com/BPEZvafj
youtube.com/watch?v=baualakeEo4
pastebin.com/0gKMYuM2
pastebin.com/aYSwgY56
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So do you think Ulfric killed Torygg for the same reason why the zoo killed Harambe?

aesthetic

xth for /tesg/ army sparring sessions

whatcha doin tesg
whatcha listening to tesg
post your latest screenshot tesg

Ulfric killed Torygg, because Ulfric is an egomaniac.

>Been browsing /tesg/ since before Veeky Forums and started posting in 2013
>Never became a famous waifufag
>None of my characters ever get mentioned

Give me a hint who your character is

Hahahahahaha

they call them "wifeoos"

And they aren't even joking

Waifus and stuff!

I just woke up.

Are you gonna do this again?

Show me your wifeoo man, tell me all about her

Yup, you're doing this again.

Please stop.

>whatcha doin tesg
Playing monhun and waiting for everyone else to wake up

>whatcha listening to tesg
youtube.com/watch?v=7A1BptKRZpc

Latest screen.

Just ignore it.

If you haven't filtered "wifeoos" by now you're a retard

>install all visual mods on ENB RealVision page
>30fps max with ENB enabled, and that's just inside

wew... looks like that's not happening

RIP in peace hour and a half

Hahahahaha

What is this TKRE enb?
Can someone post the link please?

talk to me about your favorite character and how much you want to bang her

does she have a personality too or do you just like the model?

Really cool stuff :)

I don't know, I made a couple of them, but I've rarely played for more than 30 hours on a savegame. Some of them were abominations and I'm ashamed to post them anyway.
I have ~900 hours into the game but I never completed the main quest once. I did Bleak Falls Barrow at least a hundred of times though.

I will never understand the motive of these type of posts, why type all that without posting a picture of your character? It only makes you look like autist.

Good Morning.
>whatcha doin tesg
I feel asleep but woke up right away. I think I'll make a new drow, and then start those quest mods in my backlog.
>whatcha listening to
Ever seen Sweeney Todd?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu3YqyZnfOY
>latest screenshot
Take this one instead.

I believe it was this:
mega.nz/#!TdcllTZZ!YhVZ9gM3j0n8if7AdtPt8nmxKM9Q0aXZmCRVZwpW8SU

Enjoy.

Thanks senpai.

>why type all that without posting a picture of your character?
Because then he'd look like a sad, desperate attention whore.

I'm still working but not for long.
Can't wait...

>Oldfags have completely left

Why

I'm still here.

Just making my mod.

H-have a good day...
>tfw you return to work tomorrow.

One week until my holidays! CAN'T WAIT.

Thoughts on Enderal?

Don't remind me.

show me your favorite wifeu, tell me about her, I'm really interested user :)

It sucks

Wishing my lunch break was longer. Started extra early today. Don't have my latest on my phone, so have a favorite.

Reminder that TES has 90s tier AI, and that the NPCs all have Alzheimer's.

Why don't you have a husbando /tesg/

HUSBANDO HAHAHAHA

That's what they call the male version of the wifeu
Hahahahahaha

>Tfw TES will never have a smart AI system
>Tfw Bethesda will never implement good combat in their games
It's a sad feeling.

But I do.

>thread is constantly flinging shit at eachother
>half of them don't even care they're just doing it for "fun" or whatever the current excuse is
>only response from people about it is to just "ignore it"
gee user it's a mystery

Well I mean honestly ignoring it really is the best policy. People do stuff like that for attention, whether they admit it or not, and not giving them attention causes them to give up. It's pretty simple.

No, reporting it is the best policy.
If it turns out they're actually hjust posting here to start shit then mods can see it and give them some time off.
If it's just a bad day for them, then they could see that too.
Ignoring it doesn't help anyone, but you shouldn't be enabling it.

Yeah my bad, I forgot to mention reporting. What I mean to say is that you shouldn't reply to them, which a lot of people seem to do.

Pull your head out of your ass. This is TES general, and I am discussing how fucking funny I think autists and their TES """wifeus""" are.

There's literally nothing to report, but keep reporting if it makes you feel better.

Mods don't give a fuck about shitposting. If there's a shitstorm going on and you report the retards flinging shit at each other, do you think a mod will take the time to read through hundreds of posts and delete the shitposting? They won't.

Deleting one or two isolated NSFW or blatantly offtopic posts? Easy. Dealing with shitposters? Fuck that shit.

I like to hold on to the hope mods care about us little people.

So you taking your 3d model gf seriously is more on-topic than me finding it hilarious and sad?

Actually I'm one of the people who don't make female characters, so you're just baiting.
Here's your (you).

Snakestone?

After watching Overlord I really want to replay Skyrim as a bone headed necromancer. Is there any skeleton race mods where you can wear armor that aren't all glitched and buggy?

youtube.com/watch?v=jLAxL6q1W20

holy ded

post a picture of a 3d model that makes you want to bang her. Bonus points for being entirely serious about it and getting huffy if others don't take your passion seriously.

Done.

It'll pick up in a bit, don't worry.

Good morning.

Wake up, its time for adventuring.

>walk out of my house (near whiterun)
>3 dragons appear
>run to whiterun
>manage to kill one at the road leading up to the front gate
>the road is fucking demolished
>never killed the other 2
>there's now 2 dragons loose in my world and i can hear their distant shouting

What do?

Something I never understood, why do some of the elven races worship some of the daedric princes? Abit new to the lore

I dun wanna.

When you gonna hop on MonHun bruh?

Why wouldn't they? They're extremely powerful beings. Plus, they directly interfere in the activities of mortals quite frequently, which would arguably make them more worthy of worship.

Dunno. I haven't gotten around to getting high-rank yet because low-rank is boring as fuck once you've got a couple thousand hours in the series and none of my friends want to spend the time to boost me

I should stop being lazy

Oh, and also some human races, e.g., the Forsworn, who are Bretons-but-not-quite, also worship daedra. It's not exclusively an elf thing.

yes
mega.nz/#!7g0G3CjJ!QZWzvcYgwKj8gqlkNLOq1VxwzFYNeVsWRMCYkU-AxlU
this is my own edit of UndeadFX
open the MCM menu, edit by percentage, set full degradation to 100%. Go to the debug page, add amulet. You and disenchant it if you want the effect on something else, like a ring.

Your eyes and teeth mesh will still show, but you can use Racemenu's sculpt to ball them up in the center of the skull. Just don't play around with the eyeFX in the MCM menu after you do.

Only way to make skeletons work with any armor.

Don't tell what to do.

reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/4k2b6g/why_do_the_dunmeri_people_worship_the_daedra/

"The philosophy of the Dunmer is somehow to harden themselves by being unendlessly exposed and harmed. Life in Morrowind is not easy, so every Dunmer has to learn through pain until life cannot hurt them anymore. One way to do so is though the daedric worship, and the good Daedra of the Dunmer are teaching them to be "cut into better shapes" to quote the Sermons."

"It's all about bettering oneself. The classic mer thing to do (as seen with the ayleids and altmer in particular) is to mourn the loss of divinity and to focus all efforts on re-attaining the timeless lazy drifting state the gods had in Aetherius, pre-Lorkhan. Where nothing got done and where, even though it was an ever-changing place, nothing actually changed. The fact that Auriel apparently managed to do it, to return there, encouraged them and told them it was theoretically possible. Didn't save his ass when some idiots decided to break the dragon though!

But Veloth of the Dunmer (then the Chimer) was given a hint of far, FAR grander things that could be achieved. And it was the Daedra who told him this. Sure even the best of them is nasty. If anything, they're like super strict personal trainers who berate and bully you and hit you with sticks, but help you achieve your best.

End result, it's more about looking ahead, into the future, the way things could be, rather than being all melancholy and emo about the poorly-remembered past. Well that's the metaphysical idea, really the Dunmer are just as prone to caring more about the past than the present as any other people."

Every few months for three years or so I've popped my head into this general to see how cancerous it is and it's always complete fucking garbage, but this time you 'tists seem to have gotten less cancerous. Good job /tesg/, I'm proud of you.

More random gen Oblivion qts, thanks OCO

Psst
Working on story later on today.

Dude I can help out. Me and Witchcat might play later on today so I have no problem helping out people who just wanna get to HR. What's your FC? Mine is 3540-3597-2808

Ahhh okay then

I always assumed it had to relate to the daedras having a close connection to them with titles like "father of the orsimers, Mother of the darkelves" and all that jazz

fuck yes

yay!

Post the backstories to your characters /tesg/.

I'll start: pastebin.com/WT3umtkk

Well, in those cases, yes, that's a big part of the reason they worship them. Trinimac/Malacath created the Orcs from another type of mer, though I forget exactly who (although, Malacath is actually Boethia playing a big prank, depending on who you want to believe. That's a story for another time). Azura changed the Chimer into the Dunmer when the Tribunal broke their oath to King Nerevar, who was basically her favorite mortal. This was obviously a curse, but the Tribunal spun it as a blessing. Also what said about Dunmer culture, made it easier for the Tribunal to convince the masses.

4725-8444-7960

If you mean the bosmer and the dunmer chimer, it's because that's who took them in and guided them after the creation of Mundus, when their forms were still in flux and not settled upon.

God, the thought about Malacath being a prank is both a cruel and funny as hell thing to do.

Now then, who would you guys personally prefer over the Eight Divines?

Added. Let me know when you wanna play and I'll try to hop on.
Today I don't have anything to do (might go to the beach today but i dunno) so I might be playing all day.

pastebin.com/k73WdnqY
WIP Backstory for Nisrrina.

The Nine Divines.

>Eight

pastebin.com/BPEZvafj

>Nine

Thalmor scum

Azura

>Now then, who would you guys personally prefer over the Eight Divines?
>Eight Divines
>Eight
:^)

As far as daedra go, Hermaeus Mora is definitely my favorite. I'm a Lovecraft nerd, and old Mora tickles my forbidden knowledge bone in all the right places.

Nocturnal is a close second, because she's best mom.

Vaermina is also neat, just because of all the mystery that surrounds her.

Talos is best Divine, though.

Sounds good!

comfy

>whatcha doin tesg
Building a model kit.

>whatcha listening to tesg
youtube.com/watch?v=baualakeEo4

>post your latest screenshot tesg

pastebin.com/0gKMYuM2
>

How to Obliv like this?

Best mom? Elaborate

>The more time I spend on a character, the uncannier they look
pls hlp

ayy lmao

Well I can certainly understand your character's villainous motivations, given that backstory.

W-wow that is 2 hot 4 this general dood

I like how uh, realistic this story is. Also, she has Bosmer blood? Maybe her and Ada could bond over it. I'm kidding though she'd probably just beat him up.

When you do the Thieves' Guild questline in Skyrim, Karliah describes Nocturnal as a stern mother. When you do well, she might act like you need to do better, but on the inside she's super proud of you. I've always thought that was funny/cute.

this is still WIP but sure

pastebin.com/aYSwgY56

Kaarina would not bully the Ada

Just change the mouth.

Only if he asked for it. She's friendly but she has a short fuse.

I think its pretty interesting. I wonder what would happen if she met the boy again but he had sided with the Stormcloaks.

O-oh well that's good then but
>short fuse
I could see Ada's lowkey bitchiness getting him into trouble every once and awhile.

shh spoilers

I think that Snake, Sparrow, and Theo should go on an adventure together.

A long journey off a short cliff if you catch my meaning.

And bryn too.
For /ss/

rood.

Theo is not for sexual.