youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M
>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous Thread:

>tfw missed the report release because of sleeping

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING LADS IT'S CONFIRMED HAPPENING THE BEST BOY IS FINALLY IN THIS GAME

Also take this as your threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Who /pullwithme/ for Shep?

I mean you'll have to wait until next year unless being without him is so unbearable that you jump to JP, so don't get too excited yet. JP won't even be getting him until the end of the month.
But anyway, I'm always happy to see a new XII character. I'm actually curious what skillset they'll give him, it'll probably have Monk and the obligatory Darkness at least.

Are future Exvius event as time consuming as this one?

Er, never mind. The event ends at the end of the month, he shows up in the middle.

Probably since JP didn't have this event.

That just gives me more time to save up mythril. As long as I know he'll eventually be here I can wait as long as I need to, and the more mythril I have when he gets here the better it is for him so there's no point in jumping into jp for that.
I'm kinda curious as to the skillset too, as you said the only things that are obvious are monk because that's his main fighting style and darkness because they've designated him as a "bad guy". I hope he gets a bit more than that for the sake of utility, but even if he doesn't I'm still going to use him in every team and do everything possible to make him the best he can be in rk.

I doubt they can make his skillset stand out, which is probably why they didn't dredge him up until there's really little else to use.

They could at least make his skillset stand out amongst the XII characters, which is pretty much all they could do with so many other characters in game; very few characters have skill sets alone that stand out completely these days.

Well XII doesn't have any Monks, and isn't Jecht the only Darkness Monk? They could go any direction they want with him, stick Machinist or something there to be different since he becomes Mecha-Godzilla. You don't need a good excuse.
They made Larsa stand out a bit as a White Mage/Support, and no one really cares about him either. They can do it if they want.
But who knows, DeNA is weird.

Nah, he'll probably get a bad skillset like Angeal or something. But he DOES come after two lame henchman characters, so maybe they'll suffer from that instead.

I can see a way for him to stand out among XII characters.
ATK/MAG hybrid character, 3* Combat.

Yeah fuck this, time to actually use the filter

>which is probably why they didn't dredge him up until there's really little else to use
Better him than Master Monk/Matoya and Fujin/Raijin desu. At least he's relevant in his own game.

That's true, I can't imagine those two getting any skillset that even stand out in their own realm, much less as a whole. Maybe gearsets could make those two stand out in their own realm? Idunno how they're going to make them unique in any way.

But it truly doesn't matter to me how much DeNa decides to try and make the True Hero shit in this game, I'm still going to use him consistently and without fail. If nothing else, he'll be a good DPs and those are always needed if always in plentiful supply.

>If nothing else, he'll be a good DPs
Not if happens.

I want both of you (just you?) To never post again.

And even if that does come to pass, with the rest of his 99% likely skillset he can still be a good DPs with good gear, which I will have unless jewgle goes significantly out of his way to fuck me over personally.

I can't wait to see how many hundreds of mythril you spend before you get his relics. That alone will make Vayne's inclusion to RK worth it.

I need about 30k or so more damage, I was thinking of either:
- Crafting Dismissal and R3ing it
- Crafting Pound and R3ing it and giving it to Ramza
- Maybe honing Breakdowns from R2 to R3?
- Any other R4 skill that fits this setup

This is for U+

I'm prepared to spend whatever is necessary in order to make the True Hero the best he can be. If that means blowing 1k+ mythril on a single banner then so be it.

The sad part is he'll probably have relics on both of the event banners, so you'll be chasing on both.
Did I say sad? I meant hilarious. Better get ready to buy some gems, kupo.

Never ever craft Pound. Dismissal is a good idea though, as is honing the breakdowns.
Also you should work on getting Ace Striker at some point if you don't have it.

Twice the relics just means his potential usefulness rises. And unless I get massively fucked on the Larsa banner I'll probably have 1.5k+ by then, so I can afford to blow on two banners.

What's the issue with pound? I thought it was pretty good damage, no? 2.30x Or is the 1.65 cast that bad?
No 4* combat worth picking up?

>Twice the relics just means his potential usefulness rises
Nah, what I mean is he'll likely just have two relics across two banners. Like Cid's two SSBs, though Vayne might come with a BSB.
It's not really "twice the relics", it's more that they're just spread out to bait people like you.

>spread out to bait people like you
they won't, that's such an obscure "literally who" character that they won't bother, they throw his trash on first banner and put some new decent gear for Vaan or Balthier on 2nd one

get Powerchain, it fucking owns, you can use it just for SBs or RW, you can use it for charging your SB gauge or you can just spam it for great damage

I don't really have the majors for anything 5*, that's why I mentioned 4* skills in my post.

The good event banners are almost always the first ones, though.
Anyway, they spread out new character relics pretty often no matter how "obscure" they are (and since Vayne is literally the antagonist he doesn't really qualify as obscure).

>The good event banners are almost always the first ones, though.
this tends to happen because other gear they add on it is good, like with Angeal, he's pretty bad but the first banner had totally-not-Shout

Lad I'm more than willing to be baited if it means that the True Hero gets two relics on release. I'm just glad he's in the game at all.

>Implying the True Hero is a literal who
I know the game shafts him on screentime even though he's the guy who orchestrated basically everything, but he's not Braska or Raya-O tier.

I find myself having to choose between rolling for Krile Banner this week or saving up for Terra Banner later this month. But if I wanna use Terra, I'd probably need Krile's thingamabob, right?

Yeah, I never said that it's the new characters' relics that make it good. I'm just saying that that "new decent gear for Vaan/Balthier" would likely be on the first banner if anything. Though Vaan's meh OSB (well it's meh for an OSB, anyway) will probably return.

There's no goddamn way that Vayne WON'T get two relics. Everyone comes with two these days, whether it's JP or Global. That last Tactics event that came with three new characters gave each of them two relics, even.

dismissal is good, r3 breakdowns are good, pound is bad

I'm just considering all possibilities user, it works out well for me either way. If he gets only one I can drop all my mythril on a single banner, and if he gets more than one then his potential usefulness rises and I can drop on two banners, since it's not likely I'll need more than 700 mythril for a single banner.

out of curiosity, what's the problem with pound?

All the other good skills have some kind of added effect that can be useful, like Breakdowns, Dismissal, and Banishing Strike. Pound just has a tiny bit more damage.

it also doesn't have a +30% rm, which can be very relevant for CMs

This is stupid

do the fucking forge nigga

Same thing with Darkra and Leg Shot: Power creep made it obsolete.

Is there a chance that OK's Relics are returning in the Anniversary Banners?

Ult+ cid mission down, even forgot to put cid in the front row kek

Are we even getting an SBFest for anniversary?

Speaking of OK, Is he not unlockable outside of his event? Neither him, nor his MCs are unlockable in the Hall of Rites.

I thought dismissal was a meme, but it's actually pretty good. Go for it. Also, i assume your MBD on Fran is at least R3; if it isn't, she probably needs the hones to do shit other than auto attack at the end of the fight.

Oh I fucking hope so

Are characters that were released later like Angeal and Leo in there?

>Puts BE pic in OP
>Vanyeposter posts first
>"Well, time to use the filter"
>Cuts off half the thread
1,000 keks

I read that as "Kanyeposter".

Is Gilgamesh just that good? Everyone seems super hype about this upcoming banner.

After checking, apparently not.
Yes. The draw of the banner is the Sheep Girl though.

He is really good, but that's not entirely why people are excited for it. It's more that the first banner has no bad things on it, and it marks a big upgrade for event banners in general.

The filter exists for people like you, who would contribute nothing by posting in response to it like you are now.

Also lad it's the thread right after I found out the True Hero made it into rk, give me some slack.

R3 Breakdowns and one mythril revive did it. Thank you guys.

Nice job, dude.

The banner doesn't mark the start of G5 though right? Sheep makes it real tempting since I want to use mages, but I also am worried about the taste of dick considering I only have enough Mythril for one 11 draw.

Nah, that's not for a bit over a month with Cloud's OSB, unless something changes.

The upcoming banner list has the W Burst banners between XIII and V. That doesn't look to be happening, so when will we be getting it in Global? Any news?

Who knows.

I can only imagine how much OSBfest will be delayed.

>Celes couldnt make top 20 on the RK list
somebody on suicide watch

What are some good RM I should be prioritizing to get in RK? Mog and Mako Might aside, of course. Dunno who I should be leveling, now that some MC2s are finally rolling in

Tidus's 2nd, Steiners 2nd and I forget who drops the other good SB charging RM

#
Dress Spheres.

Any appearance in the hall of rites and library will become a random member for new players.

Repost.

Weapon Damage 1.2x = "significantly increase damage with [weapon]."

Start with your most used weapons - probably swords, so Cecil RM3 and Beatrix RM2.

Dragoon's Determination 1.2x ATK = Ricard's RM1. The best RM for damage if your atk before shout is less than 390.

Devotion 1.2x MAG = Vivi RM2. The best RM for magic damage 99% of scenarios.

AutoHaste = Balthier, Zidane, Luneth. Mainly for your healer to get off proshell and heal before shout is up.

Ability school 1.3x damage = for your most used abilities like support (quina rm2) or knight (agrias rm2) or spb (celes 2).

ability regeneration is great for story dungeons - core class whm and bm, fusoya rm2.

LET ME SEE YOUR DIVES

that would be an improvement

Imma let you finish but Vayne is the best antagonist of all time!

>Implying he's the antagonist
Lad we've been through this already.

see here i was about to say that that's the first good post you've ever done

but then it turns out that it was made by someone else. kys you worthless faggot

OF ALL TIME!

Thanks for liking and upvoting my post, user.

and now you ruined it.

The filter was made for people like you.

>Implying I'd kill myself now that it's confirmed the True Hero will eventually make it to global
>Implying I'd kill myself before witnessing the True Hero do nothing wrong in HD

Subscribe for more.
Seriously though, you were the loser who pretty much said "Hey bro, good post!" Even if it was just to take another shot at Vaynefag.

you're really narcissistic and it's ruining even passing social relationships

Stop responding to me, it's making it hard to make stupid jokes about this.

>1.5 Billion keki for FIFTY fucking RNG
>2.5 billion keki for 100 lapis

There are jews, and then there is Gumi. Holy shit.

Do I go for Sheep Song if I already have Song Of Swiftness?

Ramza has another SB charge RM, and Squall too though his is only for getting hit.

Fuck RK and Mobius.

Stupid gachapon bullshit.

Okay, what?

Milestones for crafting cakes in BE, just announced

in the meantime JP gets up to 15 tickets for their event milestones

Is keki some sort of currency?

Oh wow, look at all those incredibly common 3* motes you've spent.

Show me your incredibly rare 4* mote dives. I know you won't.

I haven't used them either, because neither of us are that dumb. I'm just saying that posting full 3* dives are kinda pointless since we can all get them.
It'd at least be worth a laugh if someone used their 4*s on a level or two and posted it.

V Banner 1 is strong all around, so it wouldn't be a waste to shoot for Sheep Song. It depends on your mythril situation and whether you see yourself using mages exclusively in the future (eg your favorite char is a mage).

Yes, we can all get them, but we would all use them on different characters. I intended for people to share who they used their motes on, not to show off my 3* dives.

I wouldn't.

Well then, I did Ramza's, Lightning's, and half of Tyro's.

>It's better than nothing

Gahh, I got text neck but for shitty FF mobile games. How does one play these games all day without fucking up his neck? Should I sit in a chair? It hurts my neck and shoulder to lay down and hold my phone up.

>so my daily pull
>get a 4* Terra
Finally a trust I'm interested in farming for.

i got 3* bartz to feed to my 5 * Bartz. and a 4 * Leo yesterday

sit and hold phone up to near eye level

how do you guys get so lucky with BE? all I see are fuckin Sabins and Shadows.

Wow, two 3-5*s in a row is pretty lucky.

This was the first good thing I got since Lenna, I'm drowning in Vivis. And Terra doesn't even help my main party.

Might as well add all gatcha-based phone games; they're all cancer but they get away with it because production costs are low and far more people have phones than portable gaming systems at this point.

>Echo suggests WoL to settle down and live a peaceful life with her
Shit nigga thats kawaii

I only actually play them on my bed. Most of the time I just leave it on my desk and click on it every now and then, using auto battle to grind stuff.

I still don't understand why they even bothered adding it. The 4* motes are too scarce to the point even on JP you might barely get enough for 3-4 characters. One if which will be OK unless you want to pass on what is probably the best character in the game when upgraded.

Literally working. Thanks.