-Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

>Pastebins
-Elsword:
pastebin.com/EyYCpkP3
-Wakfu:
pastebin.com/0asSjsrX
>Guild List
Elsword: NoFunAllowed, on both NA and Void servers. Just mention the general when applying.
Twin Saga: FishingRealm on private server. Ask for invite in the general.

>Private servers worth mentioning
-Aura Kingdom:
aurakingdom.to/
-Elsword:
voidels.to/
-Twin Saga
twinsaga.to/index.php

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime

>AMMOG non-english servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

Other urls found in this thread:

mmoculture.com/2016/09/peria-chronicles-developer-thingsoft-posts-game-progress-update/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RsxD8nJXPdZbpBdD9kXc0Em7m0EsPCdKUcGgxuXkftI/pubhtml#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for ded games

MMOs get boring after a while.

2nd for still ded

>Not playing them forever.
Also do you know if any of the LaTale guys around?

Guess everyone just quit the ded games they were playing. Damn shame.

Shameless self bump

ive been playing twinsaga.to for a while now, lv60 and lvling Berserker at the moment, what the fuck is there to do other than professions and dungeons

Sorry mate can't help ya. I only play Elsword and LaTale. Haven't been on this gen much and came back and it was ded so I made a new one. I hope the others come back.

We'll guess this is the last bump if none reply guess I should just let it die.

Ded games. Ded general.

rip Ram
Oh ya forgot all about Rose.
How is the Elsword guild doing now?

Also wondering if anyone for the LaTale guild on now. Want to join the guild.

Which server?

On the NA one.

was away for the weekend, but I'm back and ready to grind quests!

Remember to post IGN to join LaTale guild if you play

when will JP server get her ;__;

I'm on now.
IGN: Gurengraff

some complete autist got eclipse, what a hero

>> Level 99
How?

NA guild is somewhat alive, theres not much to do besides raids, but Demonio is up on wednesday so theres that.

Cap is 99 now.

He had a harem of 3 MMs doing everything.

Has the level cap been updated yet or still 80?
Damn i don't think i can get to that I can't get to 80 and I'm like 1 level away.

I felt so lonely without this general for the past few days. Just wanted to let you know guys

NA has 99 cap but 90 is the highest you really need to go, stats stop scaling after that, theres no 90+ gear, and transcendance skills only need 90.

Should just remake then mate. I'm sure there is someone always here playing ded games.

Well I'm have to try playing again. know how TT is in PvE ts the only think I play now.

Well been fun playing LaTale but got to go will be playing it later on.

Still ded

Still the best PvE chung as far as I know.

any autist here still playing wakfu?

Man I played wakfu so many years ago before that race with the masks came out. How is it now? Still p2p?

Oh the maplestory shill thread died so we can have ammog again?

Guess I'll ask some revelation online questions as I'm thinking of getting into this one.

1. Do classes have the ability to dodge/block attacks ( Action based, not rng based )
2. Can I be a loli tank
3. I heard the game is closer to Tera than Blade and Soul. Is this true?

if only mabinogi had a private server.

Monster hunter frontier server emu when?

Up for dead games.

What do you guys think about playing a shitty little game called audition?
I suddenly have this massive urge to play but, it'd be ever better with you nerds.

iirc it was being marketed as the f2p BDO but, better.

>Aura Kingdom
Why there's a private server for this? lsn't the original game already free?

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't mage the ranged dps to go in TS? it has AoE, DPS, CC. There is literally nothing it can't do.

It's Aeria games. They're pretty shit at selling p2w items in the cash shop.

I played a bit of the chinese version.

It's...nothing at all like BDO lol.

It's more like Tera and BnS combined into one game desu desufampai

>Aeria
>"free" to play

>Peria not quite dead yet

RIP board

no rip

Who hype for the wakfu update?

ay

New developments or still pic related?

mmoculture.com/2016/09/peria-chronicles-developer-thingsoft-posts-game-progress-update/

Why is Samuel naked?

I want to fuck Amaris!

ded

So i'm bored as shit of most mmos these days, which of the ones in the OP are the most popular? I'm really big on dungeon crawling and enjoy a lot of loot so is Dragon Nest good on that?

Lot of people here either playing Mabinogi or at least trying it out. DN looks to be on its way out which is sad since I've been around since closed beta. Some folks were playingTwin Saga and Elsword as well

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Yea I've played Mabinogi for a few years now but never really had anyone to play with so I gave up on that awhile back. Really sad to hear that about DN. I might have to check out Twin Saga then, thanks!

If you're on Alexina or Mari I know there are people here who would probably love to play with you.

Nexon is cutting off their publication of DN in the US but is transferring all data back to the devs who are hosting it themselves.

soooooo....

>Peria Chronicles will have to “begin from the start”, which means re-developed from scratch.

It's ded.

The game we saw will never come out. And the gamei n its place will be rushed because creditors still expect their "product" to launch in a timeframe in respect to their budget due to the fact that most investors are spoiled trust fundies.

I thought this place died for good?

It will never die.

nah we just had too many tripfags.

This.

/ammog/ can live as long as attention whore don't shit it up again.

At this point ANY news on Peria is good news. Hell even news of flat out cancellation would be OK so we can at least accept Perias death, have a funeral, and move on.

That they are still trying but ran into setbacks is good news.

IMO they probably ran into the same problem as EQ Next - huge technical issues with allowing too many players that level of control. Although in this case it seems they may have found a workaround but one that prob requires them to redo most of their code.

It's disappointing and means we probably won't see Peria for a long time. 2018 if we are lucky. But it's still good news.

Please don't let me die.

Blademaster has one skill that channels and makes you immune to CC / dmg for a short while, other classes not really, Vanguard has some skills to reduce damage taken for short periods so you can survive strong attacks.
Every class can dodge and you need to dodge or you'll die.

Yes.

Never really played BnS but it's not really like Tera for ranged classes, almost everything is targeted.
For melee I'd say it's somewhat similar to Tera.

Alive

Which class is the most hard mode in TS?

Pretty sure twin saga has no hard mode.

But melee anything will always be harder in these kinds of games than ranged. Ranged classes can kite-kill most shit mobs easily.

God damn does this general exist for the sole purpose of bumping it off page 10? At least make an ATTEMPT to post something relevant to create a discussion, or reply to someone instead of just posting "ded" or not "alive" jesus fucking christ.

many generals are useless
the purpose of trying to keep it alive is so people can fucking figure out it exists, no one even knows about it

I get that, but it's fucking annoying seeing 3 to 4 chain "not ded" posts when those people could literally be doing anything to stimulate discussion. They bump it off page 10, nobody bothers replying to "not ded" because what the fuck is anyone going to reply to that. So what do they do? Bump it off fucking page 10 again, the whole process is complete insanity.

In the case of ammog

>Started out dead
>People found out about it
>ammog was alive and well for a while
>tripfags came and annoyed everybody
>thread died
>no one made a new one for a while

Lets hope the tripfags don't return this time.

let me run it down for you
>thread is on page 10
>retard bumps it off page 10 by posting not ded
>nobody has anything to discuss or reply to because not ded does fuck all for discussion
>thread hits page 10 again because of this
>retards bump it off again by posting not ded or alive
>no discussion again
>thread hits page 10 again
>retard bumps it by posting not ded
>repeat
it's beyond dumb

any AK players here?
Are they doing anything against RMT or why is everything so fucking expensive in it?

Alright so I started TS PS about 2 days ago and finally started doing party runs.

So in the party run, I could see everything and everyone moving perfectly smoothly and I could follow them. BUT I couldn't use a single skill at all.

I have no lag at all in solos.

May I know the server location so I can try to use a VPN?

Anything hosted by aeria is full of bots and RMT and they care too little to try to fix it or do anything about it, just trying to milk as much cash shop out of the game before announcing it dead.

Plus I feel bad for the poor souls who actually play the official server.

>farming arena points
>realize you are now in SSS
>realize that it's harder to farm now because of all the tryhards.
>farm on an alt
>reach SSS again

...werent we dead?

Aeria is retarded.

AK general when it existed played on the private server for a very good reason. .to isn't perfect and aura can be a faggot at times but the gig he and his circlejerk runs is still 100 times better than what Aeria does.

Aeria is even slower at releasing content than .to is. Really shows how fucking lazy and inept a publisher Aeria is when a ragtag group of nobodies can implement and translate updates faster than their shitty "professional" company.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TRIPFAG KILL IT

Where can I farm Accessory Evolution Scroll in TS?

Lost all interest in TS, because occultist costs too much and impossible to farm solo at my level.

Romania I believe.

New level cap in TS tomorrow.

And Samurai next week.

Who hype here?

Kinda hard to be hype when I already got bored and went back to playing AK.

TSfags please respond.

tsdb says the boxes from daily dungeons give them but in game it isn't in the droplist.

Ask in guild :^)

anyone on Wakfu?
are we doing Remi or Nox this time?

I play Wakfu, not often anymore though. I'm on Remi.

cool. I think I might roll a guild in Nox this time though, Phaeris was fun and Remi was until the mass duping literally killed the general.

but besides that, I hear the beta is public to everyone now, how is the new leveling system?

I was ignored the last time I asked.

I never played the beta servers so I wouldn't know.
And yeah, Nox is probably the smart choice. I'm only on Remi because it's international so I can find people even at 3AM EST.

How do legendary drops in Closers work? I've been solo farming 6-5 for a week trying to get the sword core and phys module but I haven't had anything drop yet. Is the drop rate just really shitty or am I doing something wrong?

Would it be better to just try and grind the 75 sword core or the plane gate 70 legendary?

The 70 legendary

Try again, I was probably not online.

Thanks. The only info I could find about gearing on HQ said to get the 6-5 core but that was off a somewhat old post. Time to burn all these keys.

Also is the set spreadsheet from that still up to date? Since I can't find any other resources in english.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RsxD8nJXPdZbpBdD9kXc0Em7m0EsPCdKUcGgxuXkftI/pubhtml#

Its up to date.