Recent Patch Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/desolate-tomb-now-live/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/summer-treasure-trove/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/gift-of-the-winds-event-now-live/

/bnsg/ servers
NA Server Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Server Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Server Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Server Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG
>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude
>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/xtcudt.webm
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/htmlview?sle=true#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to die.

Previous thread:

I want butts

Doing some 6v6, looking for one person to join in on the fun.

I already did the dailies so I'm just playing to play.
You can dip after you finish your dailies if you'd like.

Reposting doing SF purples. 3/6 so far. Will go as 4 if we don't have enough people.

Don't give up user, you're better than that. I believe in you.

Keep hugs alive.

Join the Diabolical Cult.

I am a fan of tall Lyn and desire more to be posted

xth for lynalts

Sliders please.

Hello!! Since there's a new thread I thought I'd post an image of myself, many of you will know of me as Combat Blaze (^.^)d I thought it would be funny to do this as I rarely post unless it's something funny about people getting in disagreements XD it's always kind of petty but still fun you know what I mean CX anyway, that's a post from me, imagecount +1, toodles \(^.^)/

a.pomf.cat/xtcudt.webm

LFP'd

>page 7
guys please

what are your goals today bnsg

fall asleep and never wake up

Reach level 30 and say Hi to many tall black Gon

get a fucking gem from trove for fucking once with my fucking 20 keys i'm almost fucking outof gold fuck this game fuck fuck Fuck

bullying noodle lyns

Spend more money

don't really have any today.
get a couple more tomb clears I guess.

Git gud at osu!

To see that special someone again

Why does this young boy have a dress on?

Get at least 100g richer and also to not be bullied for being a noodle but the second one didnt work out already

Post your profile so I can add you.

My character looks like a boy?

No more hugs please

NoSek is looking for an advisor. We can talk to each other just us two and maybe watch movies together like A Goofy Movie or Ex Machina

I'd still pat_ 'er if that makes you feel better

Yes

Why don't you post much anymore, Rilo?

>tfw want to join again but it would probably be awkward being the only other person

lico pls

i think it'd be fine

who?

Daily Challenge NA #913310 Had to work on labor day edition reeeeee.
Have scale.

>ignored all my gear for 30 levels
>tfw had to spend the entire morning back-tracking all alone to bring them back up to par with breakthrough/evolve mats

No she's fuckin cute. She looks like a gook though.

I'M COMING

I'm behind on gear at level50 I don't know what to do man...

>>ignored all my gear for 30 levels
How did you even kill shit while leveling

Looking for waifu to 2man yeti with, I can do the stuns and skips.

please bring stackable bleeds and some domages

EU

For the glory of thighs!

>bleed and deps
So basically you want a sin

my chat is broken, but hi barrtok

I guess anything might work as long as your bleeds isnt on a 9 second cooldown or longer

Or just a good des

Soaring Falcon, Rush, Boot, Blindside, Sunder Sunder Sunder Sunder Sunder Sunder,
Anklebiter or Phantom Grip + Fissure if it gets this far, Strafe Sunder Sunder Sunder Sunder Sunder Sunder,
repeat SF/Rush/Boot Sunder loop if needed, they should be dead by now

My level 10 weapon was enough.

3/6

Bladerat. I should have known.

sending something to courante for butt pics,that might have to wait until tomorrow though

Damn noxx looks cute today

still waiting

Hate myself for waking up again

just whisper noxx, that guy is always up for yetis

Noxx might be busy and I'm too shy to bother him

Can someone pill me up on how do you soulshield? hit lvl 50 and i have no idea where should i start and what is good, how to upgrade them(heard i can) etc. anyone?

I'd like to know this too but I never get any replies when I ask...

found someone

try to get full Asura and then go 3/5/7 Beido until you can do Desolate Tomb in which you'd go 357 Tomb

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/htmlview?sle=true#

Look at the Bopae Sets (PvE) tab here

Are you on NA? Join You want Asura 1 2 4 6 8 and Tomb 3 5 7

ok

>Fresh 50
>You want Asura/Tomb

Get Yeti Soulshields. The dungeon is pretty easy and when it's on daily challenge you can easily gett multiple runs. After you get it, start working on Asura(Sogun's Lamment) Soul Shields 1,2,4,6,8. Try to get the best rolls possible on this because you will use them for a while and Be Ido(Sundered Nexus) 3,5, 7 and the replace the last 3 with Desolate Tombs 3,5,7.

get new lewds up

No, i am an EUfag
Well not very fresh 50, i'm hm3. Got stuck in the plot being unable to progress, so i decided to work on my stats instead.

What server?

If you're avoiding bnsg players at all cost, your goto soulshields should be 5 asura + 3 oblivion ( literally impossible to get the moment you hit lvl 50, unless you find some in the trove ). Your first set could consist of blackram supply/bloodshade hardbor which should be borderline enough for yeti6/necro6 runs from where you'd get the soulshields. After your necro or yeti set is complete, that's when I'd infuse the soulshields to get a borderline set to be able to move forward. After that I'm at a loss because not sure how's the AP progression on a fresh character.

Greenhollow
I'm not avoiding, started playing because my friends invited me and i didn't really think i'm gonna play this game for longer than a week. Thanks for explanation though.

Here is what your SS should look like before doing tomb.

If you just hit 50 your AP is probably not good, so let me tell you something I never see posted.
Go to the ploggle pond, and keep an eye out for people doing Bay Lee/bosses in beast bog. These SS have zero AP requirement and some of them are very good, even better than yeti individually if you get good rolls.

Of course do as the other instructed and focus on getting asura pieces except 3,5,7. At grimhorn wilds you can pretty easily get tainted shield pieces too, having lots of them before Asura is just fine and it takes no party/AP.

Same with zaiwei ruins on tuesday, go there and farm tainted pieces at no requirement.

you better reroll on windrest if you wanna play with bnsg

yeah, if you ever need help you don't even need a full lobby to carry you, single person can help you clear most of the early dungs

not really a requirement, just hf

Maybe i will someday. Would hate to stop playing with my friends though, so maybe i'll just use another character.

Don't bother with any of the fucks here play with your real friends.

It sure helps being able to read /g where half of the eu lobbies is posted and filled

I'm not even in the clan and still see most of the lobbies.

What should I buy now to sell for later

What should I fap to?

jins

me
send gold after

Good morning, /bnsg/, how's the lewdposting going?

How much money have you dropped on this game Vixen?

That's a repost..... I'm disappointed, VIxen

follow your dreams user
i do every day

I'm a Lyn, what's this??

I don't make new stuff that often, sorry.

Honestly not that much, mostly I got very lucky with 100 trove keys at the start of the event and got a 5x Taikhan skin box, which has funded me 20x keys/day on gold since then, most of which has come back profitable. My luck with trove has been pretty retarded.

old
c
on
te
nt

lewdposting seems dead
i should make something thats not a dance webm

Where is Gulgeun? I miss her

>Got lucky with trove

Cool

oh my..

DELETE THIS

Summer shades or a nebula stone

Moving or something.

shades

Someone post the WebM guide and maybe ill post cute things if they come out nice