FORD BTFO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2JuNcF2X54g

$32k mustang vs $51k BMW?
Ya that makes sense....

>car with 5L engine slower in a straight line than car with 3L engine
american engineering everyone

BTFO!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

If only it had EcoBoost®

Probably. An Mustang with an Ecoboost V6 would probably push it a lot closer to the BMW's price range.

Bmws flagship sports car vs entry level sports car. If it was a shelby 350R vs the m4 things would be different.

Lel. Put the gt350 against the m2. With 12k pound price difference i would sure as fuck hope that the m2 would kick the shit out of the gt. Fuck thats almost a third of what the gt is worth. But get the price difference down to a reasonable amount with the gt350 and then do the test. Make it actually fair and interesting

>M2
>flagship
try harder

Thats a pretty ridiculous comparison.....

mustang gt is equitable to a M235i

Mustang GT350/GT350R is equatible to the M2

Remember that the 228i lost to the ecoboost mustang in the motor trend comparison between the fr-s, ecoboost, and 228i

>faster than both the mustang and the camaro

damn are americucks even trying at this point?

>gt350

LEL

>mfw BMW didn't win GTE at Le Mans
>mfw a Ford F-150 V6 engine beat Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, Aston Martin and Chebby

boiiii those americucks did it.

Are you fucking insane? Do you know how much a M4 GTS costs? More then double what a GT350R costs. Pretty sad 65,000 dollars gets you 4 seconds on a track.

Also

>Nurburgring

Lmao. Pretty sad. 4 seconds on the ring is nothing. Delete that picture for your own sake.

>dmg cntrl

top kek

confirmed for assmad

>Literaly begging me to delete it

kek

>has to spend the equivalent of 2 gt350r's to be 0.893% faster than a ford around their country's own track

Wew lad

>germans' faces when

Man, 4 seconds are ages on the track; especially without race tires.
Seriously, stahp

>ameripoors

If it were 4 seconds on a 2 minute track, i would agree with you. But if your lap takes 7 and a half minutes then 4 seconds is less than 1% faster. Especially in light of the fact that the m4 gts costs twice as much as the gt350r. Thats a lot of money for very little improvement

>can only offer low quality bait in reply

>BMW
>BTFO anything
maybe the customers wallets

No one measures lap times in percentage.

But user, im not measuring lap times in percentages. I use percentages to point out that 4 seconds on a huge track is not the same as 4 seconds on a small track. Everything has a context

OK user. Still, go check the lap time difference in VLN.
Also, stop comparing laptimes with how much a car costs. There's no "price point" category in motorsports.
It's the same as when that video of the GT-R lost to the Porsche. If the GT-R had won, people would bitch to hell and back about how it's cheaper. But since it lost "well of course it lost, it's a lot cheaper".

Daily reminder Ford has never posted a lap time at the hurrdurrring.

KEK
BTFO

>damage control

Are you retarded? 4 seconds on the ring is literally the quivalent of half a second on a small track for a car fucking double the price. Just stop posting about lap times and go to a track once and a while. It's fun.

>theres no price point category in motor sports
True, but there are price point categories in "reasons why i would buy a car" and "is all this extra money really worth it". Implying that i could afford either, which i sure as fuck cant. If youre buying a car for the explicitly for the track, which is what is being compared, such a huge difference in price better correlate to a much more tangible difference in performance.

Not sure which gtr and porsche video youre referring to because the gtr typically does lose out to the porsche in the comparisos. But, there's a huge asterisk, the porsche variant the gtr loses to is typically $50k more than what the gtr costs. Which is partially why the gtr fanbase is so autistic: cheaper, technological computer from japanese nearly beats out a long history of porsche heritage for much less than the porsche costs. Its why, if you really wish to be fair and have a conclusive test, you should make the cars' selling point equivalent. This means that two manufacturers have done everything they can to make a car as good as possible for x dollars. That is representative of their company's best effort at the level of x dollars, so now test them and see which company did better.

Swinging back to my original point, price does make a huge difference because unless the prices are evened out as well as possible there will always be that unspoken "but......" attached to a test. Instead of testing the gtr against the 911 turbo s, test the nismo gtr against the 911 turbo s. A $70k difference becomes $20k difference, which at that price is not that much. Instead of testing the m2 against the gt, test the m2 against the gt350. $18k price difference becomes a $2k. Much more reasonable, no asterisks at the end, no room to argue, clear winner, etc etc.

My family owns multiple BMW/Merc's and obviously they cost more, they're more expensive cars.

Just an oil change for our M3 costs $175.

>17 seconds

go be a butthurt chevy fangirl somewhere else neckbeard

Thanks user. Bavariboos always want to leave prices out of the equation when their overpriced shitbox clench narrow victories over a fucking Ford for christ sake. My God, you know it's dark days for bmw when fucking mustangs and focuses are competing with M cars.

BTW I'm that guy who owned the M3, 530 and 550.

Get out of here faggot. The GT350R runs better ring times than Zondas and the GT3 RS.