/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

The new meta Edition

>Stale Bread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52651/double-gta-rp-rockstar-stunt-races-3-new-entourage-mode

It's a "nullphaggot and fivereborn get BTFO" episode

What's your favorite part about this game, anons?

Shark Cards are pretty great.

cars and kill
more cars and kill when?

ded game
ded thread
ded PCuck circlejerk banned from playing ded game
only thing missing from being ded is u PCucks, kys
fuck off and die

so who was first cowposter here? Who knew about bell before the threads featured her? I can believe that widely isn't the current cowposter, but who was first cowposter then?

Put your trip back on, you mentally ill faggot.

friendly reminder that worthless bell-posters ruined this general

>6 posts 6 ips
>now 8 posts but still 6 ips
KEK FUCKING DEAD
KYS
FUCK OFF AND DIE OF CANCER

>Said while making another post

I'm no doctor, but that much jimmies' rustling surely can't be good for you

style zeitgeist

remove that faglord when?

Reasons to live -

kys

kys PCucks fucking 30+ year old gay retards with no loves kys

posted from my ps4

>Said while making another post

He doesn't even play the game anymore, he's just thirsty for anything that MIGHT be female and if these persons don't give him attention, he relentlessly shitposts about them
Reminder that even Higgus thought he was too much of a weirdo

Okay Mr. Hypocrite

kek

wat

p2p gaming at its finest

Where's da fun at?

A different game

o kurwa

Next update when?

When shark card sales start falling.

Who is this fag? Kysposter is worse than cowposter. At least cowposter was somewhat funny, this kid is straight up Special Olympics material. Has to be under 13yos.

When I go to menu and press Exit

>I'm so bored of this game, but I can't stop shitposting in a general about it.
Just kys pkeks

Just your usual sonigger. They are always mad. Not surprising, they have been sucking jap cocks for so long and now its more obvious than ever how small that cock is compared to the others.
These anime loving "muh couch" cucks are getting plenty of salt these days and this pathetic faggot apperantly has nowhere else to vent.

Callmeqt, a faggot tranny wannabe

Ricer update when?

kys update when?

After you user.

If they allow for engine swaps and bolt on bodykits with fitting wheel size changes, I'd accept it.

holy shit that was so ebin xD le upboated

Everyone take a look at how retarded this kys guy is

Everyone take a look at how triggered this redditor is.

I'm just a third party pointing out how embarrassing you apparently don't realize you are

>T-t-t-that's not me!
Classic damage control

samefag

I hope not. Thats a bit too crazy even for him.

Where did kysposter come from? I haven't posted in the general in a while.

Shit, you got me.

it's a meme that's been spreading on the chon all summer

Is there anyone Blater hasn't ruined with his taint?

Your mom is next on his list.

Can I post without being told to kill myself

LIVE DAMMIT

Yeah sure probably.

>all Benny cars are 50% off
>I have 2 millions r* bux

which car(s) should I pimp out, boys?

sabre turbo
sultan rs
only "worthwhile" ones
otherwise get whatever you like and roleplay as a niggerspic for fun

Voodoo is the nicest one

>2 million
fucking go make some more money, shit
i made 10 million over 3 days you can do it too

While, on the whole, I liked GTA III, as a GTA game it's my least favorite that I've played. The setting and technology at the time made it bland. Everything was dark, black and grey.

Would I like GTA IV? Are there any wilderness areas like GTA SA and V? Is it less dull looking?

>the game has been out for 3 years
>there is still no way to turn off pedestrians walking on the streets during races

Were you grinding pacstan 20 hours a day?

No, I was using exploits because I'm too lazy to grind. I can't play the game more than a few hours a day even if it's the shit I enjoy.

>Are there any wilderness areas like GTA SA and V?
Nope

>Is it less dull looking?
No, it's actually even more dull.

no wilderness and is just as dull
at least play tbogt for some fun missions with yusuf and explore the city

I can't imagine it being more dull looking if the sun actually exists. Just that improvement would make it a little less dreary than III.

Still, that's a bit of a bummer. I've also heard they go for "realism" a bit, which is something I absolutely hate in video games. It's a game. Be fun.

I guess I'll still try it. It's the only main GTA game that I haven't played.

The lack of sun is a shader thing, if you're on PC you can always get an ENB to make it look nicer. TBOGT kind of lessens the shader effect as well, while TLAD makes it even drearier.

IV is a lot worse in that aspect.

You can make TLAD look totally colorless with that shader option, think that looks kinda cool tho not really what user looks for.

Just wasted a bunch of money on upgrading the Declasse Voodoo at Benny's, before driving it around for 5 minutes and deciding I hate it.

Any good cars for just driving around? I mostly like the Mamba and Tornado at the moment.

Yes, cars explode when they collide with the train. Do you have any more hot takes for his three year old game?

Wow, that was so interesting. What a great webm that isn't the least bit generic and posted for the sole purpose of being "look there's my name" material.

Ocelot Lynx
I'm not kidding

Is it almost two million dollars of nice driving? I thought Rockstar hated Jaguar.

No

>hates voodoo
>likes tornado

what

they're both incredibly sluggish, slow pieces of shit

only reason you drive either of these is for looks, i can't understand how you can like one but not the other

I never drive the Tornado in any missions except Sightseer. It's just a nice car to drive around. Plus I hated how the Voodoo looks from behind.

Windsor Drop or Schafter LWB.

I have the Windor Drop. Surprised you didn't say Windsor though.

The drop, then get the armored V12

How's the Buccaneer to drive?

Slow and boring

I haven't played GTA Online since launch but these new Trackmania-esque racetracks look sick, I saw someone streaming them. How do I go about playing on player-made tracks, and can I save them?

Also, I forgot how many contacts there are in this game. I know you need to call them to do certain things. Idk why the contact functions just aren't in a list on the multiplayer menu, rather than me having to actually call them because I forget what they all do.

>fivereborn and similar shit is that will be able to keep this game and in turn the thread on life support and certain little cuckstars here cant accept it
hue

fivereborn might have been a good idea if the modding community wasn't shit.

it needs more effort. also the fact that Cuckstar has shown a negative attitude towards mods probably turns people off. thank Cockstar for shooting themselves in the thigh.

can you ever address an issue without blaming some third party?

t. nullphaggot

Lampadati Tropos
comfy and compact

we would have had a whole year of the mod community developing if cocksrar hadnt shutdown the predecessor to fivereborn, fiveM. my logic is undeniable.

Just go online and either drive up to the pink stunt race icons or quick launch a stunt race from your phone. As people make new tracks you can get text invites asking you to try them.

i am not this nullfag or whaever nigger, but damn boy, we could power certain african countries with the power harnessed from your anal clenching.

Yeah, I was doing that but I kept playing mediocre Rockstar made tracks. I guess I'll keep an eye out for texts.

Thanks for confirming, nullphaggot

>800k

Yeah, no thanks.

youre welcome literalphaggot

Go make some money, you fucking peasant.

I do actually have one of those wishlisted for my racing garage. Are they actually nice to drive? I've only tried them in races.

srsly tho, why does nullphaggot always blame an external factor for every problem?

is the normal VG crew more active on PS4 than the PS4 crew?