/drg/ Danganronpa General - DESPAIR Edition

Last thread hit image limit Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/GHJ9Vb8F

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/v7zn869k
epicmafia.com/game/5392387
pastebin.com/jTTZzdgJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really wonder what would have happened with Yukisome's NG code.
Let's say for example that Munakata died at X point. Would she remain alive until anyone found the body, or immediately after word got to her of his death, or as soon as he got killed?

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

First for HOPE

Reminder to put Pryle's icons on the Op's List in the next thread.

pastebin.com/v7zn869k

That's not really necessary....I'm just doing this for fun and for anyone who wants them.

You mean out of the entire cast or just the new characters?

There's somethnig weird about all the victims so far. They've all ended up in really bizarre positions for what's supposed to be a stealth kill;

>Gozu was suspended
>Seiko slammed into a wall hard enough to have water gushing through
>Ruruka was ripped to pieces.

A lot of struggle for what's supposed to be a quick stabbing. Something odd is going on during the time-limits we've not been privy to.

Gotcha, Adriano-kun!

>only possibility left for the traitor is someone that can move the barrier in the room

Love love

Eh, I still like the DR:AE cast, but since they're confirmed in the ocean I don't think we'll see much of them until the end. But the characters in the game all annoy me.

I'm guessing the time limits are really long, so the attacker has the time to find their victim.

Not necessary but it is something that should be placed, or else it will be forgotten.

recommend complete the list with DR2 Characters tho.

>Adriano-kun

Y-you...

The traitor may not be necessarily evil, at least if we are going by what happened on previous installments.

Souda!!

I'm filled with despair, but that was a great episode!

Why didn't anyone considrered secret passages of sorts? Seems like something they didn't mention, this allows someone to go from anywhere to anywhere, causing as much closed room scenario as he damn pleases.

If singles, dubs, or trips Chiaki survives.

Love love~!

I liked Ruruka so I'm a bit upset that she died, but I was also upset when Celeste, Mahiru, Hiyoko, and Mikan died but I kept paying attention anyway because I understood their deaths (except maybe that of Hiyoko) were needed to keep the plot going.

I think the butthurt from Kirigiri fans is pretty funny, honestly.

HOPE

;-;

>butthurt from Kirigiri fans
I'd honestly be more upset if she lived at this point. We don't need more "ruse cruise Kojima" right now. We need some goddamn progress.

I hope Kodaka doesn't pull the fake death card again with Kirigiri.

tfw the only two characters I like out of the DR3 cast are dead

>Asahina is killing everyone that would end up falling into despair no matter what
>tried to save Kyouko but the antidote didn't work because no candy

I want to kiri her giri

:'(

>Chisa was hung on the ceiling
>Gozu was suspended mid-air, while hung on the ceiling
>Seiko was rammed into a wall with feet on the floor
>Ruruka is on the floor

Interesting.

Despite not actually wanting any of the DR1 kids to die, I also hope we finally get a non-fakeout death.

I think most of us expected her to die. Just not like that and after barely any Naegi/Kirigiri interaction.

Fuck man, Izayoi got more action than Naegi ever did.

About the bracelets:

-Why has no one attempted to remove a bracelet from a dead body? Monokuma forbid removing one's own bracelet, but he didn't say anything about removing a corpse's bracelet.
-Where are the needles? The design of the bracelets seem to preclude sufficient doses or delivery of a poison that fast-acting.

i want to hate-fuck ruruka!

too late.

literally ask Uchikoshi
the rule of ZE is that no one tries anything creative with their attachments (or acknowledge the ones sticking out of their faces) until the story is almost over

Gozu didn't seem like the kind of person who would fall into despair though. And Kimura was good person too. Then again, most of the sdr2 kids were good too and look what happened to them.
There's also the loophole of someone getting their arm cut during a fight or something similar.

maybe Gozu was the big guy from the student council that was rehabilitated and couldn't live without his mask on

>LITERALLY JUST HAVE MUNAKATA CUT THE BRACELETS WITH HIS ANIME HEAT SWORD BEFORE THEY HAVE TIME TO ADMINISTER POISON
>ENTIRE ANIME SOLVED

>implying that wouldn't count as tampering with the bracelets thus killing everyone

epicmafia.com/game/5392387

I want to brush Izuru's hair and KomaedaLOVE's too!

Here's my theory: The NG Code of the attacker is that all their kills have to be on a target who is still awake. The killer wakes them up somehow and manages to kill them within the others' sleeping time limit.

So everyone who has died to the attacker did so while being fully conscious of it.

This explains several things:
> Chisa's tears
She was awake when she died so she saw who the attacker was. Probably traumatized her.
>Gozu's suspension and eye wound
A fight broke out between Gozu and the attacker which ended with him trapped and his eye slashed. This allowed the attacker to go for the killing blow. Plus when Naegi and co. woke up, the barrier barring the door was already removed.
>Seiko being pinned to the wall and looking depressed
Another fight broke out which Seiko lost. She knew her death was coming and so accepts it, resigned though she is.
>Ruruka brutalized and having a terrified expression
Ruruka fears death more than anything, so for her to see if coming must have scared her a great deal. And it looks like the attacker had a grudge against her too, considering how badly she's messed up.

Let me know what you guys think of this.

THEY HAVE NO WAY TO ENFORCE THE RULE ABOUT TAMPERING WITHOUT ADMINISTERING POISON
UNLESS AS SOON AS SOMEONE DOES IT THE ENTIRE PLACE JUST FUCKING FLOODS

That 'i want ruruka to die' memer must be happy now, especially considering he also wanted Kyoko to die.

That's a fair point I guess.

I WANT KIRIGIRI TO STAY DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD

Bruh...I saw everything a mile away.

This, though. We're gonna be seeing a whole lot out of this.

Unless she just comes back to life and decides to keep it all to herself.

Fucking internet, stop fucking it up.

You hiccup in the stream, out of it, even on mafia you keep fucking it up

Anyone got some hot pics of ruruka's body? I want to look at how she died I'm too lazy to go back to the episode and look for it

there is no love love

only suffering.

Hope it gets better soon, Guiser-kun!

This good enough for ya?

Why don't you just chop your hand off, you stupid bitch?

>force feed him candy
THE IRONY

What is that you circled anyway?

That's it. That was the death that hit me the most. Nothing makes sense now.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Notebook.

Jesus, three deaths in an episode. Not expected.

The notebook Kirigiri was writing in on previous episodes.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

4, since metal gear was destroyed

I want to gently-hug Kotoko

cropping starts in 30 minutes
will post uncropped for doujin translator user

4 if you count the Gekkogahara bot.

[SPOILER]GOOD NIGHT MY SWEET PRINCESS[/SPOILER]

>force fed candy
>ripped up clothing
>tears

Well then. I like the idea that they are awake when they are killed. I'm not saying ruruka put up a fight (based on how clean her nails are, the top finger looks like the nail is chipped a tiny bit though), but she was mobile and functional when she was tortured. Candy obviously stuffed down her throat post mortem, and thats what bothers me most. None of these deaths besides maybe chisa really looked personal till now. Looking at the cast that is currently alive, no one besides maybe Juzo (dead before it happened) would fuck her up this badly. I mean she was a bitch, but dang

this doujin has 2 parts

also RIP, Kirigiri-san

Use ctrl+s next time.

Why does Junko have chocolate colored hair

it's Chisa

I'm sorry, Kiri-user.

After today's episode I don't feel like fucking anyone really

Why are we still here?

kek
all we need is munakata's face on top of raiden's and it'll be perfect

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Still, why don't you just cut your arm off, you baka! Some good detective you are. Or at least strangle blood vessels in your hand real hard. I do feel like we will have some kind of deus ex machina though. She had this thing one her all this time and didn't even attempt do anything about it? That would be really weird.

Alright I just finished Pixel Sprites Folder Icons for DR2 Cast!

pastebin.com/jTTZzdgJ

Pic related is one of them.

see

Isn't it possible to wrap something thick around your wrist under the bracelet so injecting needle won't penetrate it.

The only two NG Codes that we don't know are Munakata's and Mitarai's.

What does this mean?

Gonna start on A:E now!
Either one is a traitor.

AHAHAAHHAHAAHHAA!
Hope you are as happy as I am, /drg/!

Welcome back. I'm not even sad, I expected it a long time ago.
How did you feel about Miaya's death?

So tsun

Munakata's is either opening doors (which is why he stared like an autist until Juzo showed up when he was chasing Naegi/Asahina) or having to have somebody die by the end of the time limit (why he blames despair when he kills Gozu, thought Miaya-bot didn't count)

Ryota's is either revealing his NG code (why he can't tell Kirigiri) or something to do with using the phone he constantly carries around (why he says he "can't keep doing this" while staring at the blank screen).

>Either one is a traitor.
Munakata is way too edgelord to be a mastermind or traitor i think.

Hey, that's pretty neat. Thanks Pryle

Is this on, or going to be on the panda? I take it you want it translated?

The robot or the real deal?

>Mitarai traitor
Too obvious.
>Munakata traitor
He has slipped into insanity too far.

>when he kills Gozu
Juzo you mean. Unless you are saying he's the attacker.

I'm starting to crap this shit in 30 minutes
it's going to be on panda
and of course I want it to be translated

If it's not either then its a 16th player or It's Chisa.

Secret passageways violate the "rules" of mystery scenarios.
Of course whether Kodaka gives a shit about that is another question. It would be a really shitty resolution though. I still think Asahina is the best theory.

Both.

>30 minutes
I meant 10 minutes, it will probably take 30 minutes to crop everything though

Juzo, yeah.

He broke all this rules a long time ago, obviously he doesn't care.

It may very well be Nagito. In fact, if it's anyone from outside i'm pretty sure it's Nagito.