/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Tharja a best

Cutest family

Uhhhh you dont get to complain about early threads and then rush like a madman to get the first post anyways

At least he waited 6 minutes.

>On like, the 40th turn of Revelations chapter 25
>Elise dies due to Ryoma killing an enemy because RNG LOL

Should I reset? She's a pretty good unit and its a bit annoying to lose her (right at the end of a chapter too) but its also so late in the game that I really can't be fucked to save everyone anymore.

Be a man and keep on going.

I guess I'll ironman the last 3 chapters then.
To be honest, thats what I wanted to do from the start but I was so autistic about getting all the kids first that I didn't want anyone to die.

big

shit

whore

Azura

is

is shit.

unlike my waifu

Shit Cuck Fire Emblem

is

is...

Awawawawa~!!!

How would you punish this clumsy retard?

Cuck her

sentence her to succ duty

Put my penis in her penis

Is there no way to clear Azura's /feg/ reputation like Nina, Velouria, and most recently, Flora, were able to?

Give her the dick after Hinoka.

Every FE girl will always have haters. /feg/ just gets bored of bashing specific waifus and moves onto other ones.

Withhold sex for a week.

I like Hana

I hate Hana

Those waifus didn't have their names "cleared", people just lost interest in shitposting them and moved on, there's no grand reputation conspiracy, it's just "blehh shit cuck waifu who cares"

Azura will always have a negative rep because she's shit you cuck

I'm indifferent towards Hana

How exactly have Velouria's and Flora's reputations been cleared? Either way Azura is possibly the waifu least likely to have the shitposting toned down on, due to her big role in the story and as main girl.

Nina has always struck me as a bit odd actually. /feg/ HATED her for a while after she was revealed, but now she actually seems to be fairly popular for some reason, relatively speaking of course.

How do I make Arthur viable in Lunatic Conquest?

It was that big dumb stinky hunk Shiro that redeemed her

and that one smut too

you bench him

Level him up.

>using shitthur

Pretty much this. It's just that Azura is pushed, Camilla has the silas thing, Flora has the Jakob thing, and Mozu shitposting doubles as a good means of also triggered efficiencyfags, so those will always be effective shitposting targets. You can come up with some sort of shitposting method for every character in the game, they just don't take as well as the above ones.

So a single character and/or support totally redeemed the fact that she's one of the most gimmicky, 'one-note' characters in the game?

I'm more willing to buy that /feg/ is mostly girls/gays desu.

Arthur is just a joke character in a serious world. He doesn't belong in a complex world like Fire Emblem's.

Now my nigga Odin on the other hand...

So he pretty much quit Fates right? Does he even try and mention FE anymore?

Well to be fair, Camilla would be shitposted that hard even without the Silas thing, and Mozu is shitposted AT, not shitposted with.

He has mentioned in several recent streams that he is waiting for a reliable 3DS capture method before he gets back to playing it. But considering that he doesn't really seem to care all that much about not being able to play the game, hes probably not that into Fire Emblem anymore after the Smash Bros hype died down.

So there is still no word on a Fate's Apotheosis
What happened? Do you think the DLC wasn't selling as well this time around or something and they just decided to move on?

Nina's the best! She's the cutest, most noble thief and I would do anything she wanted from me to make her happy

>But considering that he doesn't really seem to care all that much about not being able to play the game, hes probably not that into Fire Emblem anymore after the Smash Bros hype died down.
That's what I figured.

There's not even any news on the remaining DLC that needs to be released in English, and nothing new for Japanese.

>Corrin and Azura will never be as alpha as these two.
Why do the anons on /feg/ love self-inserting as a cuck?

I just like that she's a perv with cleavage.

BIG sisters!

Libra is cute. She's waifu material.

Aversa was Robin's little "sister" though.

We're not allowed to have main characters with character anymore.

Everyone has to be some super safe, bland, run of the mill anime protag so otakus can more easily place themselves in them to masturbate over their favourite waifus that they'll forget when the next game is released.

>His Effie strategy on chapter 7 Conquest

She's big where it counts.

So just make the MU canon female. People adore Femui even though or because of her being exactly as you said, after all.

That still doesn't really change that she's a shit character. She's just a shit character who's cute.

Last time we had a main character with character, we got Micaiah

Why did Ike have to ruin Fire emblem characters, /feg/?

Kiragi is cute

That makes her not a shit character for most people though.

>Femui is #1 in Japan
>Mamui is #5

Canon

>he had a strategy
What was it exactly? I don't remember much.

Popularity doesn't mean quality, guy.

She only won because of her design, not her character. Why speak as if we can't just have both?

Odin's literally the worst unit in Fates though.

Yeah, but she says this so it's good.

He put Effie at the edge of the path at the bottom of the map hoping that she would tank the faceless and give her some levels. What his simple mind didn't realise is that she was being debuffed every turn so in the end he just killed everyone with Corrin and gave him all the XP as well.

>Popularity doesn't mean quality
Oh I'm not saying it does. But I am saying that what quality is can be easily skewered. Fact is that Femui is popular. Girls like her because they can self-insert as her with their husbandos, guys like her because she's cute. Even here she gets defended a lot.

By why make a self insert to begin with? Just make a cute character with an actual personality and she'll be three times more popular. If Corrin weren't the protag, she would be completely ignored worse than Hinoka.

Being the protagonist and her design are literally the only things she has going for her, which are not at all hard to replicate.

You don't seem to understand how this "self insert" thing works

Because she IS meant for self inserting. She's basically an otome protagonist.

Well truthfully you could probably make a character as you say and simply call them the MU, and people would still consider them a self-insert. And that's all they need, especially girls.

>Waste guard stance on an attack that was going to do no damage

Unfortunately that's the only time she displays that sass. I would've loved for her to be snarky more often.

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face.

This is a cute mini-kanpeki tsuntsun mercenary. (Nohrian) ((Ylissean))

I vaguely remember that now. Didn't he get a ton of BP/VP to get all stat boosters and dumped it on Kamui?

Where the heck did her Strength and Skill stats go between games?

She got fat and lazy.

I hear she takes it up the arse like a real champ.

Only in Revelations (and Nyx or Mozu are still arguably worse). In Conquest Odin is pretty awesome if you give him Nosferatu.

>Guard stance wasted on an attack that had 0% hit and crit.

>He was literally going to offer control of his kingdom to his wife's son.
>His wife's son.
Does Kaga like to self insert as a cuck?

But her speed is still decent

Gotta be fast to get to Camilla's cakes before Effie senses food.

Odin is trash even with the Nosferatu, that thing doesn't heal him nearly enough. The enemies like Spear Fighters in 9 or Fighters in 8 hit him so hard that it doesn't stop him from getting 2RKO'd easily.

>and Nyx or Mozu are still arguably worse

They're really not. At least they come early enough that they can be realistically trained (and in the case of Nyx, can actually damage things).

Odin not only comes late, but he's joining beside fucking XANDER, who needless to say is incredible, and Leo, who isn't great but is fucking light years ahead of Odin. There's really no argument to him not being the worst unit in the game, he's a worse version of Sophia (I can't believe I'm saying that).

>implying that she even deserves anal

>Mozu
>Good

LOL

Oh forgot that Nyx doesn't come early either, lolRevelation. Other point still stands though.

>implying I said that

Mozu is fucking terrible in pretty much every way as well, regardless of the route.

Revelation Odin is Mozu if Mozu came nearly 10 chapters later and didn't even have the good growths. They're both bottom 3 shitters but that doesn't mean some aren't worse than others.

Odin is fucking top notch in Conquest with a physical class.

>still has shit bases
>E rank weapons
>eating a Seal

Might as well level Mozu at that point, at least her growths are better.

SevSev is a cute chubby.

I guess I just got really lucky. My Odin legit had 5-7 growths almost every time

Why is it that every post a Severafag makes reeks of fucking cancer?

Isn't it just the one.

You did. Odin's got one of the highest growth totals of any unit in the game, but he fell for the balance meme and they're distributed across everything generously, leaving him hovering at the 30-50 range for pretty much all of them. This makes his growths coinflippy as fuck, and can make him get stat screwed very easily.

Even going by averages it leads to him not really excelling at anything (heck his defenses are arguably pretty bad even, especially due to his poor speed), another strike against him like it is with Laslow.

Subaki is a wife stealing waste of life and should go on an arsenic-based diet.

cuck

Why does she talk about her dead parents so much?

Wouldn't you?

>Azura's name being cleared
>Thinking Azura isn't literally the new Micaiah

1.) Even after 9 years have passed people will still shit on her for being tied into a horrible story with a shitty role (Bad Mary Sue knockoff/Bad Mysterious girl knockoff).

2.) In the same game she debuts she gets upstaged by other characters in both moments and popularity: Micaiah - Ike// Azura - Royal Siblings.

That girl is absolutely fucked even if she's liked in places that don't matter like GameFAQS. Hell, she has it even worse since IS can opt out and concentrate on Femui and Royal Siblings like with the Nendo/Figma/Scale/Drama CD.