pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoWg guilds:
US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance, formerly MAGA)
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

memes

>Checking out random streams
>Vertical healthbars on nameplates
Why would anyone use this

What fun adventures are you on tonight, /wowg/?

I hope you're having fun with the expansion!

>deciding whether I can heal heroic premades as ilvl 795, priest. hmm.

Reminder that this entire invasion is just because Sargeras wants to get his dick wet in Azeroth's oceans.

In Uldaman

>It's an "Alliance player thinks they're winning the war when they place the war in their arbitrary war rules made up in their book of war guidelines"

N-uh u can't use chemical weapons that's against the rules

Currently getting a group together to smash through a mythic dungeon.
Also the Maw of Souls because it's so much fucking fun.

>i like the horde cuz we r evil and got spikes xDDD
>being good guy is so boring :ppPpPp

>it's another Alliance breaks a peace treaty and attacks the Horde first xpac.

When can we drop plauge bombs and mana bombs on stormwind?

Helya's a pretty good fight senpai

I like watching dps standing in the puke and evaporating

Is it just me or is MM's rotation absolutely bonkers?

Sent my followers to the last 12 hours class campaign mission, so I'm gonna have a wank then go to sleep.

>Forsacucks so mad they made a comic
>All the undead does is call him a furfag like that somehow counters his argument

NU-UH YOU CAN'T USE THE PLAGUE IT'S EVIL

>Proceeds to treat undead like literal animals and slaughter them by the thousands

DON'T YOU HAVE ANY HONOR

Grinding Darkmoon Faire tickets on my starter account because I wont have money to resub until thursday. Kill me

Discs are historical records, he also gave the Arcanomicon to Malygos. There are two empty plinths in the portrait gallery beside the other pillars. One for the eye and an unnamed sixth.

Probably killing myself or grinding Suramar but thats spiritual suicide anyway

Why aren't we able to be brown Outland Orcs?

it doesn't counter the argument

it's supposed to convey the message that we don't care about your faggot lore shit, and that you should leave us alone, furfag

but yes, alliancecucks can't even into reading comprehension

Prot Warrior or Guardian Druid?

I hear Prot Warrior is stupid strong but I like the idea of Druid DPS or Healing for when I'm bored of tanking.

I am a newfag who is going to buy the pre-legion version of the game to level to 100 and see if he likes the game enough to get the latest expansion. Looking to play PvE.

Since I am completely retarded so DPS is the only thing I will be able to do without screwing over the dungeon experience of people, which class should I go for? Thematically paladins and mages sound pretty cool, but I am not sure if they are good choices.

Who are the good guys? Are the void lords truly evil? Is Sargearas really wrong? Does fighting them make anyone good? Are the titans the good guys? They're already dead so do we even know? Are the army of light the good guys? Even though we never even met them?

Please, please. Somebody fucking tell me there's a way to change out Hati from Titanstrike. I fucking hate this piece of shit dog with all my heart.

So the comic is pretty much "Look at how much we don't care. I bet you wish you were half as cool as this badass indifferent forsaken and not that dumb worgen".

Paladins make great tanks and decent healers, but terrible DPS. Mages are better but they're a pure so if you change your mind and wanna try healing or tanking you're stuck. I'd recommend trying something like shaman or warrior, those are fun and have a non-DPS option too.

any jews here? i managed to farm about 5k felslate ore. can i drop my herbalism and make money with level 1 blacksmith?

>Proceeds to treat undead like literal animals and slaughter them by the thousands
They've done plenty to deserve it.

>Cosplaying as death knight belf when human DKs are the most iconic and it would require less work and look better to cosplay as a human DK

Disgusting

Do the server populations mean anything anymore? The entire NA list is "Low." I only know that they sort of merged clusters of servers together in data centers at some point in order to play with one another in open world areas to make it seem more lively

dps is the most difficult job in the dungeon and you will fuck it up

don't let people fool you into believing tank and healer are difficult, it's just that unlike dps they have a barrier to entry and you need to know a few things before you play

after that it's literally braindead, healer is clicking on boxes and tank is spamming cooldowns

dps has interrupts, positioning, actual spell choices depending on situation, mobility management while keeping dps up, etc.

Play a hybrid and try everything, that's my advice

Druids and monks can be all 3 roles so I'd say that's the best bet for beginners.

DO I NEED TO BE HONORED TO DO MORE SURAMAR QUESTS BECAUSE I CANT FIND ANY MORE QUEST CHAINS

it's easy you just go survival

worgen model update when

Where the fuck is Wrathion?

I only played a month of WoD and just found out he didn't do shit in it. Why would they build him up in MoP and then just drop him entirely? Is he going to do something in Legion? His entire stick is he wanted to prepare for the eventual invasion

They'll probably do something retard like have some pillar be Azeroth's because her power inadvertently went into it in _______ event in the lore.

>The meme spec

I like being the dps and standing just outside of the puke and aughing my ass off at those that stand in it.

The only update Worgen need is to be in Human form all the time except in combat.

never you dirty furfag

Stop removing NFA from the OP, you literal redditor.

>fantasy game
>play human
>ever

Because fuck you, that's why.

They want certain races to be non-playable for lore reasons, to make them feel more special and stand out amongst PCs better.

>this post
Please uninstall this game.

Tauren are the best

>half the paladin order hall missions require a ret paladin
>you only get 2 total and the second one is AFTER the missions

And he fucked up by causing the invasion.

Wrathion should be fucking killed, Embyssion can be the last black dragon. No need for a fucking dragon whelp screwing the world over.

What is up with Vault of the Wardens? After Glazer there is a pillar with a wrench icon that pops up every pillar in the room. Why can you put both lights at the end of the instance on those owl statues? Is there some kind of hidden room?

>implying 3 button BM is not the meme spec

xD

WOOOOOOOOOOOW

He's on the run because he fucked with time and cause the Legion invasion he saw in his vision (largely by proxy) and doesn't want to deal with the fallout of his poorly thought-out plan.

Either that or Blizz forgot about him after using him as a plot device.

>Peace treaty

What you mean that one the Horde broke on Ashran?

The one the Alliance gave to the Horde as a mercy, after they'd spent two expansions vomiting on three continents?

Should I get a prot warrior up to 60 and boost to 100 or keep playing hunter if I want to solo stuff?

>Not playing the bottom bitch human being dicked by all the taller/monstrous races

>healing 3 melee dps in mythic

Noticed this shit on the auction house. Why does it have such ridiculously high damage for it's level?

>it turns out titans are created when a great mortal takes on the worldsoul and is reforged as a titan
>that mortal is us
>yfw the final fight with sargeras is a 1v1 fist fight between us and him

r8 my mog

>all these pet battle world quests

AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF ALREADY

>tankfag upset he's still being exposed as a shitter

literally any, ANY skill your class took went out the window when they removed stances.

tanking is literally doing nothing now, you fucking subhuman

>monk missions all need firebreath
>only the monkey king has that ability
At least putting Angus on it instantly makes the mission a 90% success but still wtf.

/LowPopServer/ ww@

Post em

Malfurion

>Do a quest for the highmountain, nothing too crazy
>250 rep gain

>Delve deep into nightfallen ruins to reactivate their ancient leylines so they don't turn into feral zombies
>50 rep gain

Fucking addicts, man.

Shaman looks interesting, and since I am thinking of rolling Draenei since I like their lore/aesthetics best it might be my best option.

Welp guess I will play DPS for the first dungeons until I learn the basics then go tank or heal.

I heard Monks are complicated to play. If that is so I will go for Shaman.

Alright so I havent played since mop but apparently you can take selfies now

how do I take a selfie?

I give it shadow the EDGEhog out of 10

If one is a rogue then they'll use the Crimson Vial and vanish to keep themselves alive. I tell this to every healer in whatever dungeon I go into.

Those are the best ones though, they are so easy

>it's that time when you just need trinkets from certain dungeons

>huegswords
>on a rogue
0/10

Vilessa is by far the shittiest world quest, I could sit here all day and not see one group attempt it.

>treat a faction that's constantly shown itself to be evil as evil

wow

whoulda thunk

I agree with Tank though. Unless you're super hardcore guild aiming for mythic world first, a tank can purely focus on mechanics and nobody will give a shit about his DPS, making it pretty easy as long as his gear is decent.

Healers probably have the hardest job, as unlike DPS, their work is directly made harder by other people.

Garrison mission, get camera.
Get another garrison mission to get camera on all characters.

looks more like a warrior

Toybox.
S.E and it should be the second item that shows up.

>two warriors and a monk

fotm shitter

So why are you complaining the forsaken are evil if you literally just admitted the alliance do evil things too?

>start healing in Legion
>normal and heroics are fun
>try my first mythic
>nearly get a heart attack as I'm flying to the entrance
>doing Maw of Souls
>we manage to beat the first 2 bosses
>time for Helya
>wiped on her 20+ times
>everyone blames me\
F-Fuck. Are other mythics as hard as Helya? I'm actually nervous to try other ones in case they are just as hard.

Wow this is hella fcking epic! you should post it to reddit though

The only fun thing the Nightfallen have is the Withered Training, and it's locked behind a four day cooldown.

It's really annoying.

I only played a month in WoD - is there anything they added into Garrisons later on that I should get? I don't want to spend much time there unless there's cool shit I missed

Hello?
Enlighten me, please. I didn't play in WoD so I have no idea what this is.

>helya
>hard
NIGGA WHAT

>3 range
>healing rain is useless

I'm maining a healer, so posts like trigger me really fucking hard.

Fuck off and guess again.

our healer died somehow during helya so me (assassination rogue) and our tank (paladin) did half the fight by ourselves

I've been maining monk since pandaria. Brewmasters have very unique mechanics and you probably need good macros to play efficiently, that is if you ever want to tank in dungeons as a monk, windwalker and mistweaver have nothing particularly unusual about them. Also if you level 1-100 then the learning curve in the game will teach you about everything anyways.

Its the fault of your faggy team for standing in the fire.

Extra mechanics can really fuck you if you don't know they're coming.

Even more so if the dps aren't aware of the fact they can interrupt the more damaging spells, and save you a bunch of trouble if they don't stand in the fucking void zones.

It's a crafted item, it literally says so in the tooltip

>Alliance does evil things

Like what? And don't say Taurajo. The commander didn't plan for it to happen, he arrested the men that did it, and Alliance high command was talking about arresting him for trial before he got killed. Even the Tauren faction leader says Taurajo was a valid military target.