ORSHA: WOODS OF THE LINKED BRIDGES
KLAIPEDA: ENTRACE OF KATEEN FOREST

Previously on /tosg/: Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=636
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
cute (Merigolds)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/518aog/tosbase_has_added_the_datamined_values_to_the_dpk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2nd for soloing as SR at 200+ is literal suffering

You chose your fate.

We need another guild on Klai now that Clover is dead

Have you considered playing with your friend or ToS crush?

I mean, you're not gonna tell me you're playing this stupid game without having these by now?

Bullies when?

Futureproof is recruiting members. We're a /tosg/ exclusive guild that's been around since Korean Open Beta. We accept anyone, the only requirement is that you must frequently post and/or lurk here in /tosg/. Our guild is high level, we've got max level guild tower, and the guild's Templar character will be ready for all the new guild features from Rank8 on the same day it is released. Whisper Lolipan for an invite, or if you have any questions.

If at least 15 decent players from /tosg/ were to join it, I'd be up for that.

>we just need another ohayou
>it'll work out this time
No.

>the pathetic gargling sounds of a dying guild

Is there even 15 available decent players from tosg?

reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/518aog/tosbase_has_added_the_datamined_values_to_the_dpk/

checkmate retards, dpk is real

Ohayou has like 6, Futureproof has maybe 3, FOE is still holding onto one... no, I don't think there is.

Except it won't be guild of Futureproof refugees, but a guild of good players. Klaipedan Comfy.

>make collage
>suddenly full guild
well that escalated quickly

>Ohayou has like 6
How many are ex-Clover?

One.

Who, Azebu?

Do topazs drop from any boss cubes?

Farming one is hell

Probably all of them. The core of ohayou is composed of dedicated shitposters like evergarden and other FP backstabbers. See

I'm not in Ohayou.

>FP
>Lolipan takes all the hamsters
>Lolipan takes all the TP
>Lolipan takes all the talt
>never does anything to help the guild
>leaving FP means being a backstabber

Well when you leave and join at least 3 other guilds within a month it not only makes you a backstabber, it also makes you look like a cockhungry slut.

>Klaipedan Comfy.

Is Rance the Klaipedan Katz?

See evercuck, this post is exactly what's wrong with Ohayou retards.

EG's ERP game must be on point then.

Buto please let this meme die, man. You're killing me here.

What's the name of shit weeb animu again, I wanna watch it and always forget.

>Bot quit because Rance never took the helm and still hasn't

kill la kill yourself

why dont you cucks just join Futureproof if you like Rance so much? They've got like twenty free slots at this point

Hey, I'm "decent" as HELL but I've never been in any board guilds.

/tosg/, hurry up and figure your shit out so I can come join and carry you guys in GvG while also getting to be a huge fucking degenerate. pretend to be a girl, talk about weeb shit and doujins, all that good stuff.

Bot is back again.

You think you shitters are good?
Namedrop yourself if you're confident in that.

>Namedrop
back to bed shitter

>soloing as SR
>suffering

nigga what?

(Myself)

>he bought into the SR is good at PVE meme
SR literally requires a pocket chronomancer to function.

I've been able to solo quest on my SR2 all the way through karamja's rape room and the grynas/thaumas trails area no problem.

Do you use oblique shot while retreat shotting?

CuteNotLewd has slots

CuteNotLewd has sluts

My retarded pet always attacks random trash mobs and traps instead of the boss when I tell him to Rush Dog (´・ω・`)

I'm new to this game, I'd like to join a guild. Klaipeda. Do you have requirements in job class?

Just because were forced to sleep with Plasma to get initiated in doesn't make them sluts.

>Want to get Virtov Leather set
>No one ever does the dungeon
>Painfully slow to solo as a Fletcher

Quick, namedrop someone you want to see in Guild of KINGS!

mergen soon

@153959387
Serves you right, bowtard.

I see a shout on klai now.

>Do you have requirements in job class?
Nope

>mfw I have all the virtov leather set recipes
>I'm a wizard

Uhmm, is Mr. Kim going to make guinea pigs ride-able anytime soon?

>Telling lies in the internet

People can join whatever guild they want, it's better than having someone who's unhappy.

Futureproof still has at least 8 people, from founding members to second-gen members, all which have been playing for over 3 months. A bunch quit and a few left to create Ohayou, but unlike what posters such as try to make it sound as, we're not even close to being dead. We're raising a new generation of players, most which have been playing for 90 days or less. It'll take some time before they're ready, but I have confidence in them. I would MUCH rather take new members and raise them from zero, than poach them from other guilds, causing drama and infighting.

hehehehehehehehe

Mr.Kim has forsaken us. He is now the Mastermind behind Wolfknights!

And no.

>8 people
You included?

Lolipan, you're a c ool guy, you don't deserve the majority of the anonymous meme hate you get but you take it in stride.

Wish you the best of luck in revitalizing Futureproof.

Can someone redpill me on Taoist class ?
It's been a while since i play the game and i'm about to reroll a cleric

How many slots do you have girls?

Futureproof is kinda like House Stark.
It's the first to take the main role, then things quickly go FUBAR and 80% of the original crew dies or goes missing. Five or six seasons later they start kicking ass again.
The north remembers, bitches.

It's extremely expensive because charms aren't cheap and you're using several per skill cast. That's the main drawback.

>poach them from other guilds,
Ohayou never invited anyone from other guilds, they asked to join us

>before iCBT1
>"Sappers will be extremely expensive because tools aren't cheap"

>now
>"Taoists will be extremely expensive because charms aren't cheap"

Your boy threejane didn't get the memo. I see him telling people to leave their guilds in town all the time.

cute shoes

3 slots right now but we might be able make room for more if need be.

who would ever join because of 3jane
throws people off

uhmm

You're a fucking nerd.

I totally asked Mimi and Murbish some days ago to join us while they were still in their respective guilds

>Karga disbands Clover
>"*snort* hey guys join ohayou hehehe it'll be fun"

>while they were still in their respective guilds

had no idea this was happenin

Someone explain this toscrush shit. Is it about pretending to be a teenage girl?

We have 3 open, but many are filled with people who haven't signed in on over 2 months. We have about 11 slots open total.

I am not pointing fingers at anyone, though. Just saying I wouldn't do it. If the shoe fits, though....
I honestly do not resent anyone in Ohayou. The only person that left that I resent is Alysse, because he outright talked shit about Futureproof in tosg chat thinking he was whispering someone else. And then whispered me right after in an attempt at "i-its not like that". Fuck sellouts.

It's just shitposting. Like this retard memeing about the same things everyday nonstop.

>Is it about being a teenage girl
This

>tfw know beethoven for a fairly long time
>been in FP since the start
>still talk to him after the fork
>he didn't even try to steal me
o-ok...

>corrupt chupacabra don't drop corrupt chupacabra ears

>I honestly do not resent anyone in Ohayou.
People who left (or ragequit) without saying a word are scum.

At least Alysse left because he wanted to do content FP wasn't and was never going to actively do.

What are you doing for your remaining members that are making them stay? The people I can think of are more active than you and are doing content they don't need or use FP for.

Not him, but what will Ohayou do for people who are still in FP?
Why would anyone want to join of guild of false-flaggers, shitposters and backstabbers? Or specimens like threejane.

Did people really leave FP because of free TPs?

beet said he wasnt going to take any members from FP unless they asked directly, didnt want to backstab loli

we still ended up getting a few people

>beet said he wasnt going to take any members from FP unless they asked directly, didnt want to backstab loli
Hahahaha

Ohayou got like one person from FP that left to join, the others were pretty inactive or had already left the guild before FP was created.

At the end of it who fucking cares holy shit.

>guild before FP was created.
shit i meant before ohayou was created.

>before FP was created
Fuck off shitposter.

too late fuckboy

I hope someone is autistic enough to record the history of /tosg/ guilds with all the dirty details in between!

Yeah who cares, just keep up the good anti-FP shitposting work all while acting cute in-game.

>b-b-b-but beet didn't do nufin he good boi

Guild dynamics aren't so bad right now, compared to 2 weeks ago. With Clover dead, Database pretty much dead, and Ohayou full, the only available guilds are FP, and CNL. This is pretty balanced, considering CNL has good numbers currently. cute and FOE will keep going with few members for a long time still, but once they're down to less than 4 people each, they'll probably disband at some point.

None of you guys did the content with us before you formed Ohayou and you aren't doing it now anyway so it's not like we have anything to gain by joining you guys either.

Did a Demon Lord just join my party?

No that's just an old screenshot of Patsch :^)

Did anyone save that webm she made of herself abusing the Transpose bug?

>She

AAAAAAH I WANT THE OLD BEE SPAWNS BACK

After I close this tab, everything will be fine. I'll be free from this suffering at last.