This fucking shit cunt

This fucking shit cunt....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpHo1Qx-stU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a $3000 car

It doesn't matter if it's a $.01 car or a $10000000 dollar car. It's not your car.

Its literally a fucking corolla fucking hell. These cars are not worth shit let alone the price they are currently commanding.. AE86 fanboys are literally just as bad as S2000 fanboys for propping up a 30yr old corolla

> huur duur it's a corolla so it isn't worth anything regardless of the massive demand and limited supply
Retard

It's not your car. Get your ass off it.

>stop liking what I don't like

nah fuck off I agree with him
You kids can fuck off
anyone who gets anal about people touching a car, especially a corolla, can fuck off
you are not enthusiasts, you are the car equivalent of stamp collectors

what would you do if you were leaning on a car and the owner ran up to you and yelled at you

or if he purposly set off his car alarm

Drop 8 grand on an AE86 its not going to keep me up at night but the fact that there are people who are willing to spend that kind of cash on a corolla is mind blowing.

Also the car is on show at a fucking convention. If the owner or host of the event cared enough about people not touching the car there would be someone there to make sure nothing was touched. In fact it looks like people are lining up to take pictures with the car.

But again boo hoo they are ruining muh super special corolla

So you're cool with someone scratching up your car with their jean rivets? Ruining the wax on that spot? That you spent hours on applying before a show? Fucking shitfag.

> huur duur if you think it's not cool for someone to sit on a car they don't own you're not a car enthusiast
Retard. Your beta cuck ass probably white knighted for those cunts who were dancing in that miata that one time

>touching other's property without consent is okay

Sure thing, gramps.

destroying the interior of someones car with high heels is different than posing for a picture with a car that is literally on for show you colossal autist

So fucking what it's a Corolla? People out there like it that's why it has a status. You not liking the car means fuck all

Well I'm not a narcisstic fuckhead enough to go to a car show. I don't give a fuck about the rest of that stuff.
You realize you're the gramps right
Fuck off. These things aren't comparable and you're grasping at straws.

Cars are made to be DRIVEN AND SCRATCHED AND DENTED
Not sit in your pussified little bubble away from the world

You like a car? Then acknowledge the hardwork the engineers did and DRIVE IT HARD with no guilt and no restraint.

>I agree with him
>IP count didn't increase
:^)

I dont know how to detect samefagging

>lol fuck property
Are you a child or a woman?

Jesus, It isn't like he's beating in the windows with a baseball bat. Even if it isn't his damn car you can still touch it. Just don't be an autist and fuck up the car.

Also
"Come out, Ghost of Akina!"

Yeah you know what the owner should have known better. If you bring your car to a show there will be the assholes who touch it sit on it or even try to sit inside it.

It is the literal equivalent of women who wear low cut tops and are surprised that someone would look at their cleavage.

You are asking for it whenever you bring your car to a show and leave it unsupervised

You know you can drive a car hard and take good care of it at the same time, right? I'm sure you yourself care about the appearance of your shitbox. How would you react if I came up to your car and keyed the fuck out of it? You'd probably assault me because you'd be pissed someone is fucking with something you CARE about

thats a pretty huge jump from sitting on a corner of the car to keying someones vehicle.

People should also realize that other people's stuff isn't their own. If you park your car on the street is it suddenly public property and can be used as park bench? No. Hands off the fucking car.

Not as big of a jump as you'd think.

Yeah its not the same.

Go fuck yourself. It's a car show.

>I should be able to park where ever I want in public without people touching my car

do you know how ridiculous this sounds its the same as

>I should be able to wear whatever I want without people objectifying me

Then stop asking for it. Dont leave your car unattended if you dont want people at a show to fuck with it

Weird that looks like a front pocket i dont know maybe thats just me

>objectifying
>touching
Two different things, baka

Car "show" not car touch.

That was a fake car I'm pretty sure, but yeah that's pretty bm of him

As long as he won't sit on my car.

kek.

Nobody wants to sit on an economic shitbox

then why is he sitting in one in OP's image?

>beautiful drift iconic lovely car
>economic

butthurt ae86 fangirl detected

it is a shitbox

Doesn't matter if you touch a car that isn't yours on purpose the owner should literally be allowed to decide if you live or die.

I don't give two shits if I crash my car, I would literally rather put a dent in my car myself then have some cunt touch it.

>Anonymous 07/07/16(Thu)09:45:59 No.153959
Yeah, dented and driven and scratched by ME.

If someone else even lays a finger on it though I wish I could crack their skulls open with a hammer when they are not looking, but then I have to think.. Yeah, I better not or I will got to jail for 20 years.

Their is signs up all over the show that say "Don't touch".

>are not worth shit
Except they are, you stupid cunt.

Doesn't matter what you THINK they should be worth, it's what they are worth.

It does get alright mpg. I feel like I get 30-35 mpg if fastboi modern cars don't make me push 4.5k on the freeway. Don't think I've ever driven it past half a tank, but the gauge is broken. Always shows empty at half and below.

I've had jeans with those rivet buttons on the back

I don't care if it's 10 dollars or 10000 dollars, I like to take care of my things. Don't lean on shit that can be damaged by doing so without explicit permission.

Why is it so hard for people to show any semblance of respect?

>anyone who gets anal about people touching a car can fuck off
>you are not enthusiasts, you are the car equivalent of stamp collectors

Nothing like touchy feely

I don't really look after my things, and even if it was a shit heap I'd show it respect as it's not mine and I don't get off on pissing people off

you are a fucking idiot.

have some respect for other peoples property.

fucking stupid bitch

if i was the owner i'd have her broke ass arrested

that fat ho probably got grease stains on the hood

So he is reminiscing about a cartoon?
His "I used to watch a cartoon" days?

youtube.com/watch?v=DpHo1Qx-stU
if you scratch my car i'll throw you off the roof of a parking garage

i broke a guys window for sitting on my car with his friends and girlfriend. their car was parked right infront of mine and the shit bags gathered on mine. well i got in my car and they walked away. pulled out my tire iron and busted their shit.

>that fat ho probably got grease stains on the hood

She is wearing shoes, so she probably scuffed the hood when she scooted her way up high on the hood to be near the windshield. Note how she rests the sharp edge of the heels on the hood.

She claims to have done this to multiple cars.

But she took all her car hood selfies down when people complained that she had damaged the aluminum hoods of various cars and would have to pay for them. So no more evidence but her other selfies are up. She seems to be clubbing only in the higher end places where rich people are. So presumably she is one of those low quality gold diggers based upon how she tried to up her personal status by showing off selfies of her sitting on the hoods of expensive cars.

Shoes on all those hoods!

Spot the stamp collectors

Someone could wipe their bare ass on my car and I don't care. That doesn't affect the performance or how it drives does it? It doesn't change anything, so who cares

Friendly reminder that there are actually people in this thread that want a 30 year old Toyota Corolla and think it's a good car, just because of anime.

>a scratch through the clear coat can make it peel and make paint fade
>a scratch through the paint to the metal can rust
>rust is cancer
>dents look like shit
>damage reduces the value of your car
>even if you're not keeping it, trade equity helps you afford a better next car

I wish I could do that but the police would arrest me. Some spic door dinged me when I was in my car about to get out. Windows are tinted and the sun was reflecting back towards him so he couldn't see the car was occupied.

I got out and told him to be careful using his door in the future. He spit on the car. He was bigger. I skulked away in anger and a bit of shame. He spit some more all around the car and then drove off.

Could I shoot him? No. I would be arrested. Could I assault him? No. I would be arrested (assuming that I could beat him up). I am a scrawny thin short guy. The only thing I can do is hope Trump wins in November just to bother these spics.

>Spotted the shitbox driver

I drive an RX-7 so yeah i guess it is a shitbox
>being so bad at maintaining your car it rusts
>living in a place with rust
>caring about car resale value
haha

If someone wiped shit on your car and you don't care you probably live in a halfway house and sleep on a piss stained mattress and have old junkies jerk off onto your face

You guys can have my shitbox once I'm finished, I'm off to commit vehicular goyslaughter.

You really showed them to respect the value of someone else's property... by disrespecting the value of someone else's property.

Except that you probably didnt do that, and instead told lies on the internet to feel like a cool guy.

>Own an RX7 but doesn't post a bread on hood pic.

No, you actually don't, you own a shitvic. If you did own an RX7, you wouldn't have this salty defeatist, jealous attitude towards cars.

>tfw she sits on the bonnet of your car but not your face

There's probably a stool specifically for people to do pose for pics like this without touching the car. Even if you enjoy the parking lot attention your car gets from a weeb now and then, 10,000 weebs at a convention will break the camel's back.

People who aren't mad at this kid confirmed for not opening their own car, you don't sit on the damn thing, that can cause body damage. Most cars I've seen (trucks and oldass steel cars aside) have fairly thin paneling and easily can dent pretty badly from some ass sitting on it, and this guy is sitting on an old 80s Japanese economy car which is the epitome of thin body paneling. To top it off, he's sitting on a pop up headlight which certainly isn't gonna hold weight very well. Sitting on your own car is one thing, but sitting on someone else's show car is inconsiderate as hell. I'm not even a raging autist either, I was posting in a thread a bit ago about what would you do if Jay Leno put his hand on your car saying that people were getting too anal about that. There's just a difference between fingerprints and over a hundred pounds of weight square on a headlight. If you don't mind people sitting on your car that's fine, that's on you, maybe your car is more durable than an 80s corolla or you just don't care about ass prints, but this car looks like has a barrier around it that this guy crossed.

TL;dr I don't mind people touching my car but sitting on it is something else because that's putting 200lbs of force on jean rivets or bony ass straight into my hood and that doesn't exactly buff out