/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Fast thread edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Gamescom Siege video :
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interview with Armagan : youtube.com/watch?v=cqYTjnnhf_c

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/uMbrCTdV

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:

>user's ACOCK minimod
mega.nz/#F!JRQ1DRqA!Evh-3Q3uQRbaLzR4LiQ85A
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Dickplomacy 4.3.0.7
full download:
mega.nz/#!U9gGiJIK!ef2MOAaMkYfY3qOwrjE_sQyoEBM9hEhP0NxJoYeaiHg

patch from earlier versions to current version:
mega.nz/#!twp0FY5K!vLIYkEj2wsw8HzR33a23Jv6loGITtqiisxjLML7ByJQ

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do ?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nsbax8rr
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200449.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for LADY ISOLLA IS A COCK-LOVING SLUT WHO GIVES HER BODY TO PEASANTS

>patch from earlier versions to current version:
didn't had time to ask you this (page 10 and all) but what does it mean exactly ?
You can update from any version ?

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

>you will never have a pure steppe waifu

Why even live?

I claim this thread for the Kingdom of Vlandia

is the new dickplomacy patch save-game compatible?

Dickplomacy makes me feel like a horny 12 year old again.
Thanks guy who made it

I'm taking this.
And will post it once we'll be playing Bannerlord and speaking of it.

>screencapping random shit
literally go back2 reddit

153972203 (You)

Same here, Make it work with 1257 and it will be the best mod in existence

How about Gekokujo instead ?

I know that feel.
It's pretty nice for roleplaying too though. If you were an upstart powerful and rich warlord of common birth, wouldn't you waltz into the tavern of your newly conquered city and pick up a woman to celebrate your victory?

I also often fuck the Kidnapped Girls from the Guild Master missions. I'm her knight in literally shining armour who rescued her from vile bandits and takes her on a ride through half of Calradia, as if she wouldn't be all over me!

Cmon, post the gods chosen people and let's get over with the memes early.

>his mod doesnt even have villagers
>the only troop variation in his mod are different colors

boring: the mod
>>his mod doesnt even have villagers
oh shit, didn't realise that

1257 does have villagers

it has caravans but no villagers

Do you guys fap to one scene or just fap progressively while playing?

oh the kind that leave the village

Progressively. Battles and tournaments force pauses so I can keep fapping for 3 hours and cum MASSIVELY

Gekokujo has working sieges and actually interesting setting and troops instead of
>MUH BROWN AND SHIT EUROPAN TROPS

>geko has interesting troops
laughing too hard tbqh

never thought i'd see the day, mount and blade becomes a H game that encourages edging.

Still more choice than Levy and knights.
Tough vanilla geko troops could use more equipment. Definitely. That's why theres so many submods I guess

>Still more choice than Levy and knights.
kek no it isn't
play both mods before you shitpost

next we need dialogue and descriptions in the scenes

>Bannerlord still isn't out yet

So.
When is NTR going to be added to dickplomacy?

>play both mods before you shitpost
Sure

if you knew what you were talking about you'd know it isn't just levies and knights
ironically that's literally what geko is

>ironically that's literally what geko is

>Still more choice than Levy and knights.
It's not. A levy from the European line has different stats, armor, and weapons than a levy from the Greek line. In Geko every troop tree is identical, they wear different colored armor with the same stats and weapons.

pastebin.com/nsbax8rr
changelog for dickplomacy

>BOOTYBLASTED

Nice try but no

>caught out
>no argument
wew

Do people really play Geko without submods anymore though ? I mean they exist for a reason

>try dickplomacy out
>go to rape a prisoner
>press fuck me option without really thinking what that is
>mfw
Also wish the camera system with this game wasn't retarded

yes

VC submod got patched to 2.025 if anyone's interested
only thing i changed was i added a battlesize config to the module.ini so you can set it to whatever
min is 15, max is 150 by default

The old link is still valid ?

yep as always

Can I change positions in dickplomacy or is it just the reverse cowgirl?

>also mfw when my male character is raped after losing a battle

Yesterday I whored myself for some random bearded man in tavern to have 200 gold to be able to afford 2 bets on myself in tournament on lvl2. I needed like 15 gold and whoring myself gave me 18. After winning I joined feast and let Sanjar fuck my tight cunt.
>tfw fucking my way to the top

jesus fucking christ almighty
why does everyone scream like madman in this game
i just cannot get used to it

I don't think they scream enough. I image in a real battle there would be a lot more shouting and yelling than in a Warband battle.

Women are the worst. Had a bunch of sword sisters jumping some dudes during a siege and all I could hear was a constant high pitched loud ass scream.

>women are the worst
4 chin dot org

Play the "More women for Diplomacy"
Its tolerable
Warning : DEEPP lore

Because sceaming makes you slightly less scared to rush into death and after staying alive on top of dozens of fragmented by blades bodies with testosterone being 98% of your blood screaming is what matches best your current mind state.

What is happening on September 27th that might warrant some new Bannerlord information?

anniversary of the powerpoint announcement 5 years ago

Has it really been that long? Wew

4 years, they posted it on 2012

What is dickplomacy sex like?

Text based? Or painful warband models humping?

What about that one dynasty warriors mod?

Imagine playing with barbies.

no one here talks about perisno or warsword conquest, why? are they bad or you guys are all already done with it?

OK animations, hot females, males are not.
I've came to it multiple times so yeah

nobody talks about warsword conquest anymore because the devs went retarded and made the game worse
perisno is shit

How the fuck do you use a flail? I click, and it seems that the attack speed is random, taking either like 5 seconds to swing or barely any windup at all.

N O T
F O R
L E W D

i'm playing 1257 AD or wathever the year was, if the crusader states is no more and neither the mamluk, does that means i can't never recruit their units anymore?

it's sort of timing based, it works better on horseback
that being said it's a gimmick weapon

If you build a monastery in your manor you can recruit from a crusading order. Mamlukes are gone for good though.

>If you build a monastery in your manor you can recruit from a crusading order.
You can build a monastery? on any kingdom? or is it just the previous crusaders? also i just released a mamluk from the kingdom of france, and sometimes i find hospitalier units on the ill-khanate, is there a guide about the units of each kingdom?

i fucked up the reply.

no, just get a fief in their territory and recruit a lance, it should be mamluk units or euro units for crusaders

>SM fugitive names

Should i use the lance recruitment system?

>You can build a monastery? on any kingdom? or is it just the previous crusaders?
You can build a manor on any town/castle you own, then one of the upgrades for the manor is a monastery which lets you recruit from the Templars, Knights of Jerusalem, etc.
>also i just released a mamluk from the kingdom of france, and sometimes i find hospitalier units on the ill-khanate, is there a guide about the units of each kingdom?
Sometimes units end up in weird places because lords hire every prisoner they rescue regardless of what faction the troop is from.

yep
>Sometimes units end up in weird places because lords hire every prisoner they rescue regardless of what faction the troop is from.
only mods i can think of that change that are TLD and caribbean

i repeat, the ill khanate killed BOTH factions at the same time and now everywhere i go south i just get shitty light cavalry that doens't look like mamluk at all.

the monastery option doesn't appear on any castle i own, only the better jails and the messenger post.

you have to build a manor first

She was all about lewd when she had nothing but her clothes and needed my large army to get her to the throne.
Of course, I have kept my end of the deal, but there was no mention of not usurping the throne from her and taking her as my concubine later on.
She is in fair more fitting position now, woman has no place in running a nation.

What's the fastest route to a castle working for a faction as Nords?

All right.
Though i must admit i have no fucking idea how it works, could you explain it in your own words

i have done that before 2 times. option doesn't appear.

the option is for your manor not your castle
you can only build a manor if you own a village or town, and they're tied to that town
it's ideal if you get a village that's tied to a town since you can eventually make a castle that ties to that village instead of the town, and the town gets a new village

are you talking to the guy in the manor?

so basically lance recruitment recruits "lances" which are groups of units, they tend to comprise of lots of shitter units, a good amount of med units, and a few elite units, usually a lance is around 25-30 men per
you can also recruit mercs in lances which tend to have better stats than their non merc counterparts (till top tier) but don't rank up and usually have mediocre equipment
you can also disband your lances, which will "store" your men in fiefs without having upkeep, generally you want to do this during times of peace and then recruit them in times of war
also about mercs, if your character is a merc (which they are if you aren't a vassal or king) then mercs are significantly cheaper to hire and maintain

when i build a manor, the manor turns into a castle and the original castle get a "CASTLE" village

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200449.0.html

Many thanks user

How dare you, fiend!

no, you have a village right
and then you build a manor attached to the village for 10k
if the village is attached to a town and NOT a castle, you can eventually build a castle that is attached to the village
but you have to get ALL of the upgrades for your village AND your manor
it also costs a fuckload of dosh

try and merc for as long as possible, great way to earn money plus your troops are good and cheap

anybody else not really bother with field battles very often? I find it a much better use of my units to take castles and towns rather than defeat a lord's army in the field and just have him come back with 100 guys in 2 or 3 game days

It's okay, she likes it that way, I've made her understand her place in the world and mistakes of her past.
Maybe if she'll keep being a good girl I'll impregnate her and let her bear my son.

I want to be able to have my wife as a companion in ACOK, can I do this?

field battles are the most fun though
unless it has shitty native map terrain generation

isolla is not for lewd filthy commoner
however, arwa is

Arwa is used goods

How do you join a lord's army in 1257?

the same faggot talking about manors here, wich faction have the better armored cavalry? the best archers? the best regular infantry? and a list of the places to recruit them please? i have over 1000 ingame days and kingdoms have changed a lot that i don't know where to get welsh archers

>wich faction have the better armored cavalry?
most factions with knights should be fine
>the best archers?
wales
>the best regular infantry?
well the best reach polearm troops are scottish pikemen, but scandinavian obudshaers are better armored
varangian guards are excellent but you have to take constantinople for the nicaens