What is your opinion on the Bugatti Veyron?

What is your opinion on the Bugatti Veyron?

Is it still the king of street legal cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fS6U6AZUZ-E
youtube.com/watch?v=3CRV6xDpkZo
youtube.com/watch?v=7mg_9GrHQgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a R8 with a bodykit. Other hypercars are quicker and faster.

>ugly
>overpriced
>costs a fortune to drive it
>Handles like a pig
>one saving grace is it's fast as fuck

It's a richman's penis, that is it. It's objectively a terrible driver's car.

lol

> terrible drivers car
Yeah, something that moves like a rocket and has grip out the ass is a terrible drivers car
Go back to masturbating over shit box miatas on 165 light truck tires, fucking pleb

>Is it still the king of street legal cars?

Was it ever?

Personally I never liked it. It was an hamfisted exercise in excess than technological innovation. Not to mention that for $2M it still looked like a VW.

Mazda Miata

I drove one in Dubai interior is fucking disgusting and the gauges are cringe worth 3/10 would not own

It was never king

lol

You guys can't be serious.

The car is beautiful, looks smooth and suave as fuck unlike overdesigned lamboshits and koenigshits, it has one of the best, if not THE BEST handling and stability of all hypercars, you feel much safer going 340kph inside a Veyron than going 200kph inside any other hypercar and the interior looks so very classy and comfortable. The Veyron is an engineering masterpiece and will probably be talked about and remembered for many generations to come, unlike other hypercars people compare to it.

It never was. The only people who like them are people with no interest in cars. It's a great technological marvel, but nothing more.

There's a difference between grip and handling faggot. Those fuckers can be out-cornered by a Chevy Silverado.

>the car is beautiful
t. Abdul Muhmaddad Al-Sodomite

>best handling of all hypercars
No, it's not even better than the McLaren 675LT.

>the interior looks very classy
No, it doesn't. A nigger could design a better interior.

>you feel safer going 340 kph than going 200 kph inside any other hypercar

[citation needed]

You haven't even driven one so how would you know?

>two pedals

>Al-Sodomite

Sure thing cock smoker

It exists purely as a marketing tool to see shit/build a brand/.

Pretty sure they are still going to lose a shit load of money of each of the replacements as well

It's obv a mechanical work of art.

Decent video if you have the time/if you can tolerate Leno:

youtube.com/watch?v=fS6U6AZUZ-E

He's right though...

What are paddle shifters

lol, no he isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CRV6xDpkZo

Y'all fucking retards must remember this.

You say this car is ugly, fucking do you know that this car was built to be fast and shaped to be it? Sure you can shit on this car for long as you can but did you ever know the fact behind those looks? Know your shit before you speak.

Or insert your penis inside your shitbox's exhaust pipe like that guy in a corset fucking his SUV.

i actually chuckled out loud at this

that interior has a bad fit and finish

kys

This car is for rich people who have no tastes and don't understand cars. End of.

the F1 sstill beats it, 'cause c'mon it can corner like a beast, unlike this pigfat jumped up vw beetle

Huayra has a better interior, plus it's faster on a track, and it looks better.

>asking Veeky Forums which is composed of busrider Euros, shitbox driver Americans, and KTM rider Ausralians about ANYTHING worth over 5 grand

Looks like someone stepped on a vw beetle

There are several rich car owners here. Not bugatti veyron-tier rich, but last year there was a guy with a LaFerrari.

OP asked what people thought of it...not what their experience with it was.

>king of street legal cars
>it isn't powered by EcoBoost

Why the fuck is Volkswagen paying you to shill for the Veyron? Don't you know the Chiron is out now?

Its purely a symbol of excess. They sell these for $1.5 mil new but what a lot of people don't realize is they cost $8 mil to produce, so VAG loses fucking $6.5 mil on each new one sold.

The exterior is meh, but the interior is 9/10. Doesn't matter what it looks like, since this simply exists to promote the brand. Will be replaced in a year by the next fastest thing (already has really)

>the F1 sstill beats it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's it, i'm done with this board. I can't take any more of the dumb shit you retards say about the Veyron.

Yeah kids, keep telling yourselves the Veyron sucks, if that's what it takes for you to sleep at night, knowing your favorite shitbox will never be as anywhere near as awesome and imposing as the almighty Veyron. Kids.

>hey everyone i spent a million dollars on a car please pay attention to me

faggots don't realise that you can do five gazillion miles in it and be comfortable, try driving more than 100 miles in your paganis and koenigseggsesess, you will literally die behind the wheel if the car won't break down before

If I wanted a luxury car to drive 1,000 miles in I'd buy an Aston Martin, not a 2 million dollar show piece.

What about a 1 million dollar Aston Martin showpiece?

>doesn't need turbos
>very likely could have gone faster had it had a 7th gear
>can actually turn and compete in luh mons
This is pretty weak bait but I'll bite anyways

Alright, that's not fair.

King implies it's great at all things which I think still goes to the F1. It is the king of comfort and speed though. King of the grand tourers.

>3/10 would not own
Haha nice joke m8

Veeky Forums thinks that liking it (or any supercar) makes you a normie ree

whats good about it besides that it has a high top speed

for cheaper you can get better hypercard that are only worse in top speed

I bought three for me, the wife, and her daughter. Worked out fine.

but then I had second thoughts and got a Ford Gt.

$10,000 per tire, and only the dealer can change them

Every last one is a used car. Bugatti prides itself on putting exactly 1000 miles on each one to do you the favor of breaking it in for you so you don't get a new car that's actually new. Yeah I know a lot of rich asswads like getting a used-new car but I am not one of them.

They're a bitch to sell. Dealers and auction consigners want more than what they're worth. In the real markets they're worth $600k - $800k, and it's rare to find a buyer willing to spend the $1.5 mil+ sellers want for them. So dealers sit on them for months before finding that one buyer.

It took YEARS to sell 500 of them while it took only minutes to sell 500 LaFerraris.

If by king you mean fattest fucker on the road then yes.

You do know some of us do understand it was designed like that so it can go that fast? Engineering beauty or not, it's ugly as fuck either way. If I were rich as fuck and could buy one, I wouldn't. I'd want something with looks and performance.

>her daughter
Of all the maymays the cuck one may bury us all

Its general shape and original black and reddish color scheme always reminded me of a cockroach. I thought the Shelby Supercars Ultimate Aerodynamic Twin Turbo had beaten it a long time ago, so I don't know about it still being the king.

The Veyron is comfortable, but one problem only cucks drive them, and they're extremely expensive. Although I do like the new Chiron.

Still the fastest road legal production car of all time, still stupid levels of luxury, still king

Nice Mondeo dude

You want looks and performance? Choose anything from Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, etc.

jesus christ you read my mind

koenigsegg are better in every way

If you are gonna pay millions for a car, don't buy a Bugatti. Buy a koenigsegg or pagani etc.

>stale interior

I don't think you would agree after spending the cay crossing a country in the two of them.

well maybe not in the ONE 1:1 but the Agera looks comfy enough
plus there is no plastic in the interior
and i rather cross a country in a small jet plane if i had too

It's the king of ugly supercars.

Daily reminder that top speed is pretty much 100% pointless as a performance metric for cars.

Yes, better buy a Miata and have lots of fun.

its a overstuffed beetle with an over engineered engine
the Cerbera Speed 12 almost made it to production and made comparable power with only a na v12

Trips confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=7mg_9GrHQgY

and it was beaten by a car made in a shed

Soap.