ITT: post your cheap luxury shitboxes

ITT: post your cheap luxury shitboxes
>99 grand marquis ls

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-BMW-728I-AUTO-SILVER-E38-/331897192950
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$775
it liked to stall at stoplights and keep you there for about 20 minutes. But damn if it didn't keep you comfy while it did.

I am the niggest.

Do you still have this car?

>'66 Imperial Crown
Windshield is a holdover from 1957, 4-wheel drum brakes, Chrysler thought they could rival Rolls Royce with this car; it's actually nicer than the '67 Rolls I used to own...

I sold it. Then I saw it on craigslist again.

Then again.

And again.

I assume by now it's either been restored, sitting in a field rotting away, or sitting in a junkyard rotting away.

Dang. If it were solid, for under a grand, I'd have bought it just to keep it out of the hands of niggers.

What Craigslist?

The body was extremely solid. It was a tennessee car since it rolled off the lot, apparently. But the previous owner before me(apparently his kid did it) crashed into something or some shit pretty hard, which bent the front bumper and frame as well.

Look around on the tennessee craigslist, I'm sure it'll crop up someday. Last people were selling it for $800 OBO. That was like 8 or 9 months ago at this point, though.

My old neighbor, who happened to be a welfare dindu wanted to buy the car off of me so bad. He even showed me the 22" rims he was going to put on it.

>muh $300 barge
Of course it's needed quite a bit of work but it's been worth it. My dad had originally bought it but it's mine now. Let me know if you guys are interested in what I've done to it.

1998 gs400

once the hottest sedan on the road, now just enough power to dead heat with a g37

Sorry, You must be 190 inches long to qualify, or 75+ inches wide. You don't meet the standard.

Also, No one's mentioned the LS400

Do you happen to hace a pic of the cargo space? must be YUGE

'95-'97 Town Cars are the best. Nicer interior than the '98-'11.

it's the same interior until like 2005 you imbecile

Google, you dumb nig.

Hello fellow Grand Marquis owner!

Take an actual pic of your car already m8.

>$500 55k mile 92 Vic
I liked this car. Still have it though it looks like shit now. Made a good winter beater.

Not mine, but I wish it was.

Wish we got cars like that in the UK, that thing looks brilliant. What is it like? Comfy / quick?

We do have an abundance of cheap German stuff to be fair, some of it is pretty good if you avoid a diesel one.

I am off to look at this tomorrow:

ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-BMW-728I-AUTO-SILVER-E38-/331897192950

i hope it's restored, luxubarges are still not as apreciated like they should be. and 775$???? i would kill for cheap running cars like this in europe

I drive one of these too. Ass of problems. Brakes won't release and the engine runs hot always. Pic hella related.

93 Buick reporting in. Got it at $800 with just 80k miles. 4th owner. Never seen a bigger trunk in my life lads

Also
COMFY
O
M
F
Y
cloth interior

ayy. Roadmaster?

Nice boat

theres a crown coupe by my house, paint is trashed and chrome had some pitting but the interior was nice. owner wouldn't sell. some kids smashed the windows out of it and it never got covered so now it's a moldy mess in an overgrown backyard of a house that is for sale but will never move. breaks my heart

97 volvo 855 t5, $2200 5 years ago. all stock except for sound system, koni's and a ard ecu. heated seats and mirrors, 3 pos memory seats, tilt/slide power sunroof, auto climate control, front and side airbags, abs, tcs (defeatable) matched alpine sounds with 4 channel amp, component speakers and a glove box mounted usb port. It was stock when I bought it running on 4 cyl. Turned out to be a bad injector driver in the ecu. put the konis in when I redid suspension and steering last year.

le sabre isnt luxury, its just a sedan
not luxury, just full size sedans/wagon
you've spent more on that old asian mans car than any other car here.

you cant search for shit then because running cars start at ab out 350 euros here

>Lincoln
>not luxury
pick one

ausfag here grew up with 70-00's luxobarges but never saw these all we had was basically two car models ford falcon holden commodore (both shit until 1999-2001)

post more cunts wheres the Lincolns and crown vics and other weird oddities

this is a luxury thread, not a full size thread, fuck off.

A 15 YEAR OLD budget LEXUS

God your even worse than me mate honestly.

nonetheless they can be found for cheap these days if you can turn a wrench. they're easy to work on, contrary to popular belief

a 15 year old budget lexus. sounds like it belongs in a cheap luxury shitbox thread. your words, not mine

Bro aight straight up fuck off ai stop shitting up this thread you are the most hated tripfag on Veeky Forums we went to a vote cunt please stfu

2001 Nissan Laurel Medalist

>shit cost me $700

>Nissan Laurel
woah never seen one of these so its basically a rb in a normal chassis?

What are these based on/similar to?

Yeah RB20DE NEO in mine, but you could get it with the RB25DET

It's pretty much like a bigger luxury Skyline Sedan and it looks similar to the Cima (Q45) and Cedric (I think so at least)

mission accomplished

Thats weird as fuck to put a turbo i6 into a luxury sedan/limo type car but hay we did it back in the 2010's so why the fuck not
you are a fucking shit troll mate take it from one

Well Toyota did it too with the Chaser/Mark II/Cresta

You're stupid. For 500 euros you can get a car in decent shape that will serve you for 5 years.

American "luxury" lol

but not superior american luxubarges

t. american baiter