>Heros
epicgames.com/paragon/heroes

>Forums
epicgames.com/paragon/forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxlshKjWgK4
epicgames.com/paragon/news/double-xp-event-back-again
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Having fun with yourself user? What's this like the third thread of Paragon you tried to get going today?
Just play Smite instead.

but paragon is just a better version of smite

bump!

bump!

I'd enjoy this game more if the ui wasn't so retarded and confusing.

Post favorite decks

lol

>that everything
What are you running user, I need this deck.

Also, how the fuck do you make Narbash work? His heal is fucking atrocious, his speed buff is ok at best, and he's got a ranged stun. Besides his ult, he doesn't really have anything going for him. What's a good deck for him, full mana regen? Full tank, with the occasional heals? I just don't know.

He's only good in super coordinated teams, otherwise he's trash tier. His ult is very good, no idea how to build him but max stun

>he's trash tier
but he's finally the orc bard that I've always wanted to be in a video game. It was finally time, I was just so happy.

I should look up a tier list for this shitshow, but I see a lot of Sev, Grox, Gadget, and Murial so I'm guessing they're pretty good.

I wasn't using my "Sev hates everyone" deck this game, but I morely stick to 50 / 50 / 0 in any melee decks

I would've done so much better if THE FUCKING MURDOC AND KALLARI DIDNT KEEP STEALING EVERY FUCKING THING

>Everyone on blue is 60/60
>Narbash is 48 and 10 deaths
God damnit man.

I need to get around to building a deck for everyone. I'm only level 12, just played a bot match as everyone and not sure where to go from here.

I guess just do the moba thing. Pick a hero you like, drive that bitch to 10 in PvP. Might be Gadget, she feels really strong.

Here is THAT build if you wanna know.

I wouldn't recommend it. I did it for shits and giggles, You won't survive for shit in a team fight. Sev should however have enough initial stats on his tankiness to survive a lot though.

But damned if it doesn't feel good to crush a Khaimera who jumped you thinking he was good shit

tfw desperately trying to make Narbash work ... not impressed
>inb4 ded game, ded thread.

>Severog, the walking armory, murders everyone tonight on the rift
I feel like Sev gets enough power just from Siphon stacks to deal enough damage and be a threat, but going full damage on tanks is a guilty pleasure of mine from other moba's.

>sending the guy with no damage and support abilities alone
>probably against Grim or Murdock
It's like he enjoys playing the game in black and white. Good thing the entire enemy team has 10+ deaths, or that woulda been a wash.

I just want his heal to be a little more powerful, or maybe cost less or fucking something.

His movement speed is worthless just because of how small an area it affects, and its only 160 at max. It it was huge, then he's be a credible threat, something to maybe consider focusing down at some point if you can get around to it or whatever. As it stands he gets one stun off and maybe his ult, and then he's just an autoattacker until his entire team is dead.

Tried him stacked with hp regen cards... and aside from the fact that the hp regen gives him sustain, he's still pretty shitty. Why would someone choose him over other heroes that do his job better. Even Grux can outperform half of the characters in their respected roles.

I haven't looked at it but maybe his heal scales with energy? I doubt it but I agree, needs a sliiiight buff on the healing side. Too much and he would be too broken, he can't be like Lucio level of healing

>stacking heal regen gives him sustain, but no tank or mana
>stacking mana lets him use his useless heal for longer
>stacking mana regen lets him spam his useless heal and movement speed all the time forever
>stacking defensive stats make him tough to take out, but why would you bother targeting his useless ass
You just can't win with building Narbash. I fucking love his kit, but holy shit he just has nothing going for it.

It doesn't scale. Max rank is 16 hps, which is pretty good except every hero has several thousand health, and you run oom in seconds.

Its honestly better to just save your mana for the tiny speed buff and stack cooldown reduction, throwing stuns out willy nilly.

His healing could've been fine combined with the circlet if it didn't take shit load of mana just to heal for at least 180 hp ( it can easily burn uo to 1000+ mana ) . It's fucking retarded and pretty much useless. 2 upgraded hp regen cards can give you a better result than the skill at max lvl.

Honestly, I don't even use Sev's Siphon to help farm. I use it as an autoattack filler. [spoile]Or to be a dirty bottom feeder and KS since it's damage is instant[/spoiler] I'll use it to last hit jungle minions when Im working my way back to base, but beyond that, It feels like it costs too much mana for as little as the stacks give you.

And I dont rememebr what Narbash was doing that game. I was in left lane dicking around with Grim and bonking enemy minions. We even stopped attacking each other and just stood side by side together while we waiting for last hits.

The only thing I do remember is seeing Narbash alone in mid the times I looked/ganked there, I don't remember what he was doing most of the time.

I did gank mid once and where three of my allies where attacking Khaimera, I just waltzed up and ulted the Khai into the turret where it skeet shot him out the air. Best kill I've gotten so far.

btw, how the fuck are you supposed to get last hits in lane if you're not ranged carry or some shitty dmg dealer .. like some shitty melee support for example ...
>inb4 there's someone else jungling.

get good at dodging autos and spells / hiding behind minions while last hitting.

i have no problem hitting most last hits as melle support. just takes practice but i did play league at diamond rank for 3 years so maybe it's built into my autism at this point

>someone walks into my lane at 20 health
>afk's next to me expecting to get all their health back
>burn 100% of my mana trying to heal him
>get accused of not leveling my heal
I'm trying man. Stop getting hit with fucking everything while I line up my stuns.

>he doesn't use Siphon to last hit every single champion
>oh shit sorry guys, I just keep accidentally stealing every kill how does this keep happening
His fucking knockback is just pure joy though. Slamming someone into turret radius and getting them obliterated in 2 shots is something everyone should experience at least once.

If its a quiet lane I can get some hits in by just measuring how much health the hits do and getting lucky. Otherwise, try and bait the enemy ranged douchebag into hitting you, and then losing all his health thanks to minion aggro. Those minions hit hard, especially early on.

>Burning all your mana on the first wave.
What the fuck, did you get 5 fountain spikes in your first pack of cards?

And I only Skeet shot the Khaimera one time, ok? I didnt take anything from anyone, it was a team fight, up for grabs.

Get a damage card first and overload that bitch with 3 Major strikes.

Been trying Empyrean Mask, its a pretty good mid game card

patch out in 8 hours hype

>Tank Gadget

But Empyrean mask is a Order card, how're you getting it on a growth/corruption character?

Mean too make that its own post, sorry

Muriel SURE is fun

today:
>people draft dodging because someone picked kallari thinking patch is already out

tomorrow:
>people draft dodging because someone else picked kallari

Kek

thred not ded edition!!

some people recommend atk.spd over dmg.

bamp.

when da fak dis patch droppin familias?

The game client said it's in the middle of rolling out as we speak, and to report any matchmaking fuckups to support so you don't get penalized.

Patch is OUT

So what do we think of the card changes?

I think Satori Cloak is pretty incredible especially on support-y melee heroes like Steel, probably Greystone as well

Rocket Spike/Firepiercer seem OK, would've liked the duration to be a bit longer...

Seems Scorpion Plate/Splinterbark Vest actually shred 1 armor's point worth (22) and NOT a penetration point (16), which makes them slightly less bad than I was expecting (not great, though)

Scourging Tails - nice

Plasma Channel - apparently it's 32 armor shredded for each enemy hero, which makes it not useless like the patch notes would say? (so, in a teamfight, it could be like 128+ shred)

this game got a lot prettier/better HOLY FUCK

>I'd rather hit many times for no damage than hit once and be done.
Why?

Based Epic

if anyone skipped out on this game due to FPS issues in the past now might be the time to give it another go. I went from like 60-70 to solid 120... crazy

bamp

I just launched the game for the first time and I can't get over how fucking good this Menu theme music is holy shit.

Anyway I saw in the latest patch they added tutorial videos I think? Where can I find em?

I came here to shitpost about how I wish they were working on Unreal Tournament instead of this

>Tonight... Is Sevarog TOO strong? More at 11.
Seriously though, Rangers are too weak early game. All we did this game was roam and gank like mad fucks.

I had less than 200 hp and that TB (3/4ths hp) still couldn't duel me and I killed him.

not going to play UT until they replace the shitty sniper model.

This is, what, the third main menu theme? It's not bad.

The UT team and the Paragon team are two different teams. That shitpost doesn't work.

inb4 ded thread ... I know a fucking match takes up to 40+ minutes but you can still bump the shit out of the thread from time to time.

What do you think Epic will do next to cut the game down closer to that mythical 30-minute game goal?

So happy to know that all my "actual graphics" shill threads are finally paying off.

Tanks can't push for shit unless you're running Grux or Rampage and clear waves in seconds. Half of the supports are not good at pushing as well. You still need to rely on the rest of the team. Not seeing it happening soon tho.

Don't fucking take credit for a general existing, you schlub. It's bad form.

Don't be upset. I'm just glad peeps are finally giving this game the attention it deserves.

Anyway, here's some inspiring words from our Father Steve Superville. He made Paragon entirely by himself, but he couldn't have done it without his wife and God.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxlshKjWgK4

Its a recently open beta game. Its going to take some time to attract people here. Its gonan be this slow for a while

LIVE

Bump! Patch day!!

DOUBLE XP WEEK STARTS NOW

epicgames.com/paragon/news/double-xp-event-back-again

I know they need more people for more feedback and possible sales, but the game isn't ready to be in " open beta " in it's current state of constant changes and lack of direction.
>energy based carries.

Two questions before I think about reinstalling
Is performance better from closed beta
Is balance better from closed beta

yes and yes - feels like it, unless you play against Grux. Make sure your rear is lubed.

Does sparrow work as a tank, I read somewhere that, thats one of her metas build her as a tank

Nice. Do the characters have voice lines or is it still just grunts and moans?
I found Kallari's laughter to be really sexy for some reason.

sadly, still grunts and moans.

the playerbase still consists of braindead retards tho...

When did they add those small character blurbs in the Heroes window?
>Dekker's guilty pleasure is low-budget movies
>TwinBlast may or may not have connections to the in-universe Triads
>Murdock was reprimanded for setting up a Taser trap on a co-worker in the bathroom
>Iggy is convinced he's a dinosaur; Scorch got blackout drunk on Molotovs once
>Gadget is more comfortable around robots than people, is ambivalent on androids
>Sparrow has an arrest record; Greystone personally arrested her once
>Feng Mao ransacked an entire village because he lost his pipe at one point

>Grux has killed everyone who has ever challenged him in his tribe
>The only person he can't legitimately beat is his grandma

>losing the game to a team with some shitty useless Narbash .. and people rushing Greystone when he's 4 levels above them. Kaimera taking the last hit on heroes destroyed.
Fucking hate this game.

That rampage skin tho

No one may believe me but I am actually the faggot posting all of these, this is actually the sixth general. I just really love the game man and I really want it to catch on.

Can't keep us down edition

At least set up a shorthand for the next thread, like /parag/.

>#3
Don't lie

Will do, if this one hits a reply cap that will be the dream, hopefully Doctor whoever his name is helps keep it alive

They die at 6 replies, this is the third #3, there were 2 #2's

Bump!

>Games last an hour because tards cant push objectives.

oh dear god, 3 straight up rangers AND kallari? yeah, that's the most gankable shit of all time

2 rangers should be the max you ever have since you basically need the team protecting them early game. And even then with the relatively low CP/"gold" limit compared to other games they never run away quite as much as they do in dota etc.

Feng must've had a fucking field day

the iggy and scorch lore got a friend and I into like an hour long discussion/argument over which of the 2 is actually iggy and which is scorch

I think we came to a logical conclusion eventually

anyway, the proper name for that hero is "squig" anyway

Thank you based paranon, I tried posting some in /v/ a while back and that went about as well as you'd expect

I see we've got our very own tripfag already too, making progress at lightspeed over here boys

Just like my LoL soloqueue games

>tfw that was me posting the cow.

On the other hand, If retards at Epic get rid of every single bruiser melee charater - except Gaystone, Cucks and Rampage and Shitmera... nobody will notice... still fucking hate the movement speed ( or the lack of it ), the dmg scaling for shitty melee characters that are tanky as hell, the op minions and the fucking retarded last hit mechanic they have in place making you want to scream and break shit, instead they shit out skins, but hey, they've reworked the jungle and replaced the placeholders with shitty uninspired minions that look like placeholders as well.

i'm not even sure what you'd want the game to be (or why you bother playing it) with a list of gripes like that, jeez

I'm trying the best I can to like it with all the flaws ... sadly, getting raped with the same character every single game
>inb4 git gut
On the other hand, " good job " and every other shitty spammable command makes me sick already ...

I don't like the emphasis the game places on last hits. That was one of the things I loved about SMITE: it wasn't a total loss if you weren't last-hitting minions. In SMITE, you get half the rewards if you don't last-hit; in Paragon, it's fucking 1/5 the reward AND you have to manually pick it up.

Hell, there's an idea for shortening game times: improve the flow of card points by reducing the margin of reward between last hits and non-last hits.

>People spam commands then proceed to not even follow their own commands

"Defend mid lane!"
"Defend mid lane!"
"Defend mid lane!"

...what? I'm busy jungling at the camps 10 feet away from mid

wow, never seen this before. it's super old though

then they realized that the attack speed is pretty low and won't match the idea of a gatling gun model, so they booted WIll Smith.

The great divide with card points I've noticed is you have people who know harvesters exist and sloped forehead mongoloid retards who don't. If you have the former on your team you'll be ok, if it's the latter get ready For a 20 minute loss.

Or Its Called A Tier 4 skin which literally changes all assets and they plan on releasing it near the end of the year

he's right though it totally wouldn't fit at all without some kind of ability

in a way I could kind of see the new hero being teased working that way: pistol for autoattack and then an ability lets her whip out that submachine gun and spray bullets for a time

TITLED

got from a game where junglers kept doing that shit, do retards realize that if you jungle the whole purpose it that you're close to a lane or 2 to help gank?

Why do idiots farms ALL game and not help out in team fights at all? you literally get more XP from team fights because heroes are worth way more than jungle minions ever will be

Thats the purpose of a skin though it doesn't have to work mechanically to what convention tells us. Things can look nice to just look nice

so the gave Eddie Murphy a gatling gun instead of a shotgun so people won't mistake him for Graves, still not a good choice considering his playstyle.
This user is on the right path..

I still see their art style and overall direction being inconsistent ... stuffing in whatever comes to their mind even if it doesn't match the tone or the environment.