Anyone know how much this would cost to fix?

Anyone know how much this would cost to fix?

Other urls found in this thread:

autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Replacement/Hood/VW01.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more than you can afford pal.

I would use this as an opportunity to swap to the Jetta front end. So much better looking.

Use it as an opportunity to get a good car

Can't shoot at the specific price because don't know what else got damaged, but I'd say 500 euros.

fuccboi ford focus fan detected.

assblasted VAG fangirl spotted

Post a faster street legal V8.

Protip: You can't

Bout a thousand dollars

nice meme "track"

About $3,000 in body panels. If you have a donor car, this can be much cheaper.

And then $3,500 in fitment and paint and body.

Overall right around $4-7k USD depending on if you have a donor car vs ordering new body panels, the paint shop you choose and how much of it you do on your own.

If there is front end damage, frame damage, etc that price will go up.

I had a similar kind of crash with my old car, except the quarter panel and the hood didn't have any damage, only the bumper was beyond fucked on one side. The repair shop bill to my insurance company was about 3000 euros

>3000 for a bumper, fender, and hood
>3500 just to paint and bolt on new parts without any frame realignment
How high are you?

It's slower around the nurburgring too.

You have no idea how much a reputable paint shop charges these days, do you?

autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Replacement/Hood/VW01.html

Evidently you don't either. Do you seriously think they're going to get away with charging $1000+ for this exact same part? OE used parts are less than $500 shipped, even on eBay. You could get OEM shit from a dealer for less than the bullshit you're spouting.

OEM body panels after shipping and taxes get to be rather expensive. I thought it was an entire front end. This would include all front grille assembly, both fenders, front molded bumper, hood, rad assembly and brackets. Most body men won't work and fit cheap parts as the labor begins to outcost buying quality parts. Perhaps my estimate was a bit rich as I'm not use to economy car parts pricing.

But paint and body is usually right around $600-$800 a body panel with disassembly of the broken ones, fitting on the new ones, two coats of primer, two coats of paint and clear.

I'd still say it's about $5,000 in work. Everything adds up.

I've restored a salvage title 2010 Challenger and a 1971 Chevelle. Body shops charge $100 per hour and it gets very expensive, quickly.

>buying new OEM parts for a way over one decade old car

Veeky Forums everybody

Fnf

About $1500. I had the rear bumper replaced on my car after sliding into a tree.

About 400$ in Lithuania.

400-500$ if done in a body shop , assuming all you have to fix is cosmetic . Probably less , considering it's a golf 4 and the aftermarket is full of parts for it .

Depends on what you want to achieve. Dad repaired me my VW with very similar defect for nothing. It just needed a headlight and a radiator replacement (the latter didn't seem to be broken but one metal-plastic connection was rusted too much already), many rubber hammer hits and one evening. My goal was to keep it roadworthy and not looking nice.

I have an 06 mk4 yes they did make mk4s in 06 and a 2012 gti and theyre fucking worthless. I should have bought a corolla or some shitty civic instead of wasting thousands of dollars on maintenance, just to get left stranded on the side of the road again

I get five AAA calls a year and I've used them all already. Fuck Ford and fuck this euro trash I'm getting my Japanese cars again