What's next?

What's next for the GODS at Ford Motor Company?

Ford on Dec 11th, 2014 promised 12 new performance vehicles.

So far we have gotten the Ford GT, Shelby GT350, GT350R, Raptor and Focus RS.

Without a doubt we're getting a GT500 too which makes 6 vehicles. Additionally, if we include an all new Focus ST and Fiesta ST on a new platform that leaves 4 left. And finally, if Ford possibly makes a GLA45 AMG competitor by upgrading the current Focus RS and calling it a Focus RS500 it leaves 3 completely unknown performance cars.

What 3 performance vehicles will they make? A sedan? A hybrid vehicle? An electric vehicle? Whatever they make it will be amazing and rape everything in class.

autoblog.com/2014/12/11/ford-promises-12-new-global-performance-vehicles-through-2020/

Holy Mother of God these ford shills.

How would an upgraded Focus compete with the GLA? The GLA is a crossover. You'd be looking at a hot Edge or something, especially now it's on the EU market too.

>ford is so goat Toyota is worth 3x more

Maybe a Taurus SHO that people actually care about.
Right now it feels like a fish that you keep forgetting to feed and it's some how still alive.

Twin turbo Ecoboost 5.0 raptor or gt500?

Bronco nameplate has to be released by the end of the year.
20 years use or lose.
Cougar is only at 14 years, but also a possibility.

I'm talking about the GLA 45 AMG. It's a hatchback.
That's actually a good possibility, they could just create a 450+ HP EcoBoost sedan to destroy the Chevy SS or BMW M4, but that doesn't seem likely. Ford really doesn't like high powered sedans for some reason, the Falcon is proof of that. They haven't even attempted to swap an EcoBoost engine in it instead.
A twin turbo 5.0 Raptor isn't a different vehicle. It would just be a different engine to chose from.
Wouldn't that just be a normal vehicle. I don't see why Ford would make a high performance Bronco.

didn't they cancel the ford falcon?

The GLA 45 AMG, just like the standard GLA, is not a hatchback, it's a crossover.

Ford transit rs
Ford flex with ford gt engine
Really.

I'd like a cool new Taurus SHO. I think a lot of America would too.

Rotary powered ford when?

> Transit RS
Don't forget about the Transit Connect ST (hey it's already built on the Focus platform)
> Flex with GT engine
I mean, all they gotta do is slap on two turbos and they're basically there

aussie here yeah shes dead mate

the old i6 was a great motor but it was hopelessly out of date and HEAVY as all fuck.

if they went all alum and did some tweaking it could have made euro vi or whatever meme shit that its called these days.

Betting another Taurus SHO and dare I say

>Lightning

I'd assume lightning over the SHO since it was such a flop.

We're overdue for the boss 429.

The 4L i6 in the xr6 falcon is a fucking monster, what are you talking about?

>boss 429
We don't need one, retard. It literally won't happen. We already have a track beast and we're about to get a straight line monster.

>we dont need one retard
>1969-1970
>shelby gt350/500, mach 1, boss 302/429, dealer customs, etc.
>all at once
>literally the golden age of mustangs
Kill yourself.

>Implying they weren't all shit.
Literally ruby framed rose colored glasses on a nostalgic blind man argument.