/fog/ - Fallout General

Someone is making this Edition

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread
Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/29712810/?
imgur.com/a/hvIFs
youtube.com/watch?v=pJVn7yLz4Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for no mooncclave ever

Does Nuka-World populate the world with friendly raiders once you take charge of the Commonwealth?

Pretty neat desu

eyes too far apart
lip width too small
AYY/10

>Raven Rock is gone. Autumn hasn't given me any orders in a decade. I can't mind my X-02 armor. My feet are cold.

Oh, neat. At least the power armor mods for this game have gone above and beyond what I ever expected to see.

You have to change the reference skeleton if you are editing something other than a human. If you are trying to edit something with physics, use the latest version of OS.

The old verison of OS is good for rigging monsters
The newest version of OS is good for doing physics

What mods did l0rd0fwar make?

Just found out about it and I hope he's still working on it
nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/29712810/?

pretty sure it was one of the ncr ranger armors
the chinese knockoff looking one

This answer didn't help at all. Good job.

So I just got this infinite ammo gatling laser in nuka world, is this a glitch? Is it supposed to be like the wazer wifle (no reloads but still uses ammo) and it'll get patched, or is this the way it's supposed to be?

Damn that looks nice, I'm kinda wondering how much clipping it would have though. I wondered that even when looking at the concept art.

The amount of clipping on the vanilla Marine armor is disgusting.

imgur.com/a/hvIFs

Same guy here, but is there a list of mods incompatible with NukaWorld? I remember seeing something about AWKCR and other core mods like that. Have they been patched?

You got your moonclave in NW.

My 3rd tutorial shows how you change the reference skeleton.

Does it say "Bone not found" and shit? And is it a cloth bone or are you trying to rig a creature? You'll need to go to the res folder and change skeleton_fo4.nif to whatever it is you're editing's skeleton.

Why would you not just post the fucking bodyslide preset instead of doing this retarded shit.

I swear THICCfags are legitimately all fucking brain damaged.

Modders once again cleaning up Bethesda's mess.

What are Gage's likes/dislikes?

Did you get it from the Rogue Knight? If so, yes, it is supposed to be like that.

HATE chem and liquor

DAH SILENT HUNTAH GETS DE PREY

Apparently he dislikes it if you act like the Silver Shroud.

I dunno if its because the Shroud is a good guy or if he just thinks you're being incredibly retarded.

It is "The patient hunter gets the prey".

>my tut
Yeah, not watching an hour of autism and silence.
I'm adding bones to something I exported from 3ds max.

Oh, right.

I remember that line being really awkward because the unit that says it is a vehicle that is basically a full on spam machine with its missile barrage attack.

The skyray you mean?

If its humanoid shaped use the Cbbe body to rig it

If its not...replace the reference skeleton to whatever it is your rig uses and copy the weights in OS. You will need to add a reference to copy weights to.

I tried. Outshit studio gave me this cancer.

When are we going to see some Doom armor in Fallout 4?

When someone figures out the megatexture format it uses so textures can be gotten

models with weights are obtainable now but with no textures there's no point

Yeah all I remember is if you had multiple of those things and then got them all to spam a spot at the same time, you could completely pulverize an enemies defenses.

The Dreadnought drop pod spam used to be pretty bad too. Nothing much you can do when a guy keeps dropping angry robot-tomb thingies on ya.

Someone should ask Dragbody.

At the very least he was able to get RAGE stuff working and it used similar megatexture setup. I'd have thought Facepunch or someone on Deviantart would have figured it out by now though.

You might have to use the old version of OS I guess. I had issues with the Coaster Snake until I went and used the old Exe again.

Weird, I didn't have any issues with my hair mod on the new OS.

Likes doing raider things, asking for more caps, stealing, picking locks (owned or not), doing the missions for the gang leaders (some are piss easy, some are annoying. You can actually reject a mission you don't want to do and they'll give you a new one.)

Dislikes doing chems and booze and being a nice guy.

>still no F4SE

JUST

Where from?

>Enemies have no problem seeing through this

It was probably the colors but T-51 always reminded me a little bit of the Doomed Space Marine's armor

Maybe not the helmet so much but, like, the rest of it

I was kind of a dumb kid looking back but thinking about it now the Marine armor in Far Harbor actually seems loosely based on Doom marine gear. Since Beth technically owns ID, do you guys think that's intentional?

Why are you helping somebody who is insulting you?

get a new monitor, kid

So what happens when you use an older version of the script extender?

After turning on the power in NW for the raiders, you occasionally get a quest called Amoral Combat where you fight a challenger in the arena. One of them, the Rogue Knight, has the infinite gatling laser.

I have a sense of humor and thick skin.

Qualities that many modders do not have.

I think you're more of an attention whore who relishes any kind of attention, good or bad. To you, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
Next you will go anonymous and quote my post calling me 'ass blasted'

Ass blasted faggot

I wish Fallout manuals were still designed to look like Vault-Tec survival manuals

>assblasted

Maybe you are booty blasted

I wish games still had manuals. Most of them nowadays are 3 pages of legal info and a picture of the controller. I miss the backstory and info filled manuals

So the purple hair comment is actually in the base game as well, Nate will say it if you're editing Nora's hair color.

please help why is this happening to every custom crafting station

Because you need more food.

I don't really know though man, probably an incompatibility with mods. What else do you have that adds thing to the settlement menus?

What was the original comment?

Is this the vanilla body but with different textures?

It looks a lot thicker than I remember.

Maybe the character's head is just small.

What do you think your game will be like in 2 years?

Someone has to bake this

Are you kidding? I don't want Vault-Tec to charge me 50 bucks for private use of their recipes.

It's fifty future dollars lad, it's probably worth about one today dollar.

no
the vanilla body is much thinner

That's true. I could probably afford that.

>Paying Tenpin $5000 for a game of bowling
That was well worth hoarding Pre-War money.

just armorsmith and armor and weapon keywords

thats it

it just wont work

You sure that's not it on max Muscle?

workbenches being invisible is caused by your game not being able to locate the custom models needed to render the workbenches. There are three possible reasons and solutions for this:

1) You do not have ArchiveInvalidation properly set up in your Fallout4.ini. This is required for the game to use custom assets.

2) NMM failed/was prevented to properly extract the asset files when installing the mod. Check that there are files in Data\Meshes\AWKCR. If not, extract them manually from the .zip and put them there.

3.You have your NMM virtual install on a different hard drive than your Fallout 4 install.

Try re-installing it, if that doesn't work make sure you don't have OneDrive messing things up.

>make a man
>call it a girl
????

might be but i kinda doubt it

I never roll with max muscle

>tfw a scrap anything mod lets you scrap too much

You can keep scrapping that until its just a crater.

Isn't there a console command to scrap everything?

>Finally get arena set up
>Assign people to platforms
>Can't ever get more than one person on a platform at a time
It Just Works™

>~scrapall
I've done it at so many shit places like tenpines and that shitty radio tower one

>loot all the shit from the workshop afterwards
>take it to sanctuary or starlight or sunshine tidings

No, user, men and women are defined by their primary and secondary sexual characteristics, not their appearance. Take your SJW shit elsewhere, thanks.

Just keep scrapping, he said.
It'll be fine, he said.

What does that command do?

Allow me to show my autism for a moment.

Bethesda doesn't own Id. They're both owned by Zenimax. Id partnered up with them to get that sweet Triple A dev money. They didn't need to do it, as they've been profitible since inception. It was just mutually beneficial and guaranteed their relevance after losing Carmack.

The original comment that became a meme was some old /fog/ shitposter saying purple hair was lore-friendly.

Guess Bethesda knows of /fog/ or it just spread outside of /fog/ somehow.

scraps everything in the cell you're in if its scrappable

for instance if you go to a settlement location and enter the command it will scrap any scrappable item and place the parts in the workbench

Praise Atom.

RIP Liz. You were the crispiest of us all.

D I V I S I O N

>game ate Jim's saves
>they are all gone, even the autosaves
>I had Steamcloud disabled for some reason
WELP

Gonna try an alternate start mod this time. Never played the wife so it's time for waifufaggotry I guess.

r8, h8. I'm thinking of taking the BOS start since I never really bothered with them at all so my character is someone who's seen a lot of shit already and has the scars to prove it.

Welp, turns out the deathclaw I trapped wont kill the Longs. It knocks them over a time or two but all my other settlers show up and start blasting even though I have the quitting time siren on.

Am I going to have to Sandman these fuckers?

Not bad, sidecuts are played out but whatever floats your boat.

Assign them to a pillory in some hidden place and sneak kill them or even send them to another settlement and kill them there.

Have you made sure they're not still marked essential?

Unfortunately I'm trying to kill them because I can't send them to another settlement, but the pillory thing might be worth a try

I tried every single thing you listed, and while it managed to fix some other mods this one is still broken.

what the hell, man. is it just the mod being funky?

Seems like it. Have you also run LOOT? Beyond that I don't know what else to tell you.

Anyone have a weightless ammo patch for Modern Firearms 2.3? There was one on the nexus but it's gone now.

yep, i guess its jst not gonna work.

thank you for the advice though, managed to get a few other things to work from it

Is it just me or do the nuka-cola machines in NW refresh ludicrously fast? I can just go front to back and front again and keep getting stuff.

No problem, I literally just copy/pasted from generic FAQs. Sorry that it didn't end up working for you.

Well that didn't work. Please don't tell me they're essential until after the main quest or something

Are you on the latest patch?

The slaves keep them stocked

youtube.com/watch?v=pJVn7yLz4Lw
>gen 1.5 synths are real

Well, I'm on .12 instead of .15 because F4SE, but I thought the patch that un-essentialled them was before then

Patch 1.7.

So they should be killable then

M150 is doing one that looks way better.