pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoWg guilds:
US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance, formerly MAGA)
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11158231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

metzen ruined warcraft, starcraft, and diablo all within the past 7 years

Companion app when?

Can I level mining in Legion from 1-max? Plan on boosting a lvl 1 character.

At what item level is it possible for a warrior to be able to kill anyone

whats a fun ranged dps that isnt spriest

Yes

Nice sky

>the only character arcs that can happen are corruption and reverse corruption
>everyone else is static and unchanging and never grow

>Help NPC gather ressources/ do research / fight oppressors
>After a couple of quest he asks for your help for the "Final" task
>Turns evil and fights you

Every other questline. Good job blizz designers!

nice nelf

>we'll never get deep culture, lore, and political conflict embedded into the current nations
>keep adding higher level fantasy races that invade azeroth

sweet. what will i be mining?

pus*sy

>when you hear "that sound"

Why is Nathan Explosion on the new loading screen?

Cow-Elves!

copper, tin, and iron ore mark 6

vjera...

strawpoll.me/11158231
strawpoll.me/11158231
strawpoll.me/11158231

POLL OF THE CENTURY

I'd say yeah, plus DH has siphoned off most of the actual shitty edgelords so even that bit's not as bad anymore. Make a DK and mess around, play blood and yell I'M FUCKIN INVINCIBLE, play frost and get them sikk crits, play unholy and be the battle necromancer you never knew you wanted.

No

Any /fury/ warrior want to give me some hope? Im 800 ilvl and no matter what im bottom of the charts in dungeons. I mean its not a personal problem because you cant really fuck up the rotation.

Honestly i wouldnt mind being such shit damage since i find the spec really fun to play but taking 20% damage in enrage with L I T T E R A L L Y ZERO meaningful self sustain means soloing anything including basic mobs is a giant pain in the ass since i have to hide like a bitch and eat before every single pull

there 100% unbiased answer would be warrior tank at the moment, nothing does its job as well as prot

>play frost
Fuck off, don't trick that poor man.

The Val'sharah main story is the quintessence of WoWs typical arcs, and it's no coincidence that it's considered the worst written one by far of the 4 levelling zones.

Still the bug of proffesions world quest not showing properly?

W-what's wrong with frost?

switch to prot

You son of a bitch, I in a sleep deprived delirium already had about the same dumb thought the other night. You could almost even hear one of their goofy ass songs for that scene.

GO, INTO THE WATER, LIVE, THERE, DIE, THERE

b-but i have no tank gear and my warswords are already level 14

dungeons - you'll never be top dps unless you're using CDs on trash (artifact skill + dragon roar.) it's shit single target dmg because engrage is fucking horribly designed

questing - you're doing something wrong because i can do multiple mobs and never get below half health. you can take avatar if you want, or the skill that heals you 200% on BT after charge. every 2 mins you're able to heal yourself to near full health so just try fixing your talents i guess because you're doing something wrong

Genuinely the most underperforming spec in legion at the moment.

>xavius will never corrupt you and fill you with his seed

why even bother

LIVING

0-4 Goblin
5-9 Gnome

I dual wield BEARS

>go to emerald dreamway
>there's a constant
>CONSTANT stream of people

Does anyone have the latest DPS sim?

Will I get kicked from dungeons for being a tank without heirlooms?

>go to sleep
>12 hour mission
>no world quests to do

>wake up
>few hours left on mission
>no world quests to do

So..Where's the content? Nothing to do. Don't wanna grind on an alt it's boring & I did heroics from like 8am to 8pm yesterday.

It's fucking boring m8s.

Is there any chance well get some buffs or at least some changes concerning Enrage? The warrior forums are literally filled with people admitting its one of the worst specs in the game seeing as how were at the bottom of the DPS charts and the only class in the game to take 30% extra damage during our main damage period with literally nothing in return

There is no literally no reason not to play prot and its still very early into the expansion. I am assuming you haven't finished your first artifact research so there is plenty of time to catch up. The early levels into your artifact is nothing. Blizz made swapping specs extremely easy this expansion with main stat being removed from rings/neck

Is the BM player even alive?

>every profession making mad dosh
>meanwhile engineering once again got nothing to sell

epic. simply epic

it's a game not a life-replacement tool anymore

Shit. Is Blood or Unholy doing any better at their respective roles?

>Highmountain felt like a breath of fresh air
>Going to Val'sharah after finished Highmountain
It really makes me wonder if the writters are even trying, or if it's just Metzen that calls all the shots. Probably why the Bloodtotem drink the demon blood was because of his corruption fetish. Not like it's ever brought up again or even really resolved.

>mad dosh
>raw materials are worth more than the item it crafts in most cases

The only thing worth any money is obliterum, which is bought by super high end mythic raiders with millions of gold. nobody will buy your shitty 815 crafted gear when there's 815+ BoEs from WQ everyone has every single day.

All crafting proffs are basically useless desu unless you're in a mythic guild, then you need 1 of that crafting proff in your entire guild

my ilvl is 840 and honor level 20. Why do I keep getting 805 ilvl pvp shit from WQ? Isnt that supposed to scale?

Blood is good, but not great, tank. Unholy is slow, really slow, but other than that it's good. Frost is, I honestly have no idea how someone looked at this and said ''this is okay for a commercial release!''

DELETE THIS

90% of healers have heirlooms so as long as you pull fast they dont give a shit, everything dies so quickly now anyways
Yeah I think they'll tune enrange because you can't work with it. In a perfect world you'd become enraged, pop avatar&battle cry, dragon roar and then burst boss but it doesn't work that way. It's shit in pvp, semi shit in pve. I see the fury class as an outlaw rogue who has the worst luck with RNG every single time they attack someone.

For now just honestly level an alt or something once you get your first main artifact skill, shits boring. Arms isn't any better, still requires a pocket healer since they have lolnoheal

where the fuck is this from? it makes me giggle.

but as eng I dont even have effective way to obliterate shit

>Kill felfire basilisk, mine it
>Spawns felslate basilisk, kill it and mine it
>Spawns another felslate basilisk

There's a trick nobody is talking about & you need leather working to spam sell obliterum anyway

WQ gear doesnt scale, what you see is what you get unless it gets titanforged or some shit

>be hunter
>enter eye of azshara
>barrage everything as soon as we zone in
>leave

Highmountain story was neat, it's all about learning about the different peoples and bringing them together in the wake of one of their own getting power hungry.

Fuark the reaction to cata makes me sad

I doubt we'll ever get an expac addressing changes in geopolitical goings on of Azeroth and the landmasses from previous expansions, updating all old zones to feel playable again.

Endgame raiding will NEVER approach the level of depth and complexity that it had during TBC.

If you never raided the original Kara, or TK, or SSC, or Hyjal, or BT with 24 of your closest friends, you've never truly played WoW.

>That SV Hunter
I was level 109 in HoV and doing this.
God bless 6 charges.

who else here /lord of the nearly dead/

They were the obvious bloodlusty wartribe, of course they slobber that shit up.

>We will never have raid/mega dungeon quelling a dark iron rebellion in Ironforge

>queue for random heroic
>3 dps from the same guild
>none of them were a pure dps

Yeah i guess im just going to go Prot until Fury gets changed, its my first time playing a tank though and i dont know if Prot is hard to play so i guess ill read up on it and start grinding my weapon again. research is only a few hours from being done.

desu Feltotem happening and having a tribe of Drogbars join was genuinely a surprise for me

I didn't mind it. Scary to see corrupted Tauren

I want to SILENCE and RAPE Queen Azshara

What is the most meme warrior race/sex combo?

Is it gnome female?

>they didn't update your character backgrounds on the character select screen to show them in their class halls
big opportunity wasted

>Everything worked out all right for the meme spec
Well i'm happy for you guys

each fuckin bracer for the god damn obliterum quest costs 10kg on the auction house

i just wana blow shit up

That was pretty cool, a nice twist from the expected.

Highmountain reminded me a lot of Pandaria questing, the themes of finding out about a people and helping them with their troubles.

Press ignore pain and shield block, learn how to move bosses around and youre set. Tanking is so simple in legion and prot warrior is the best tank out there right now

take advantage of it and sell as many as you can now

>Want one robe model that drops from like 3 different dungeons for mogging
>Pure DPS class, and DPS queuing is almost always just shy of an hour per opportunity
>One of those drop locations is Violet Hold, which is worthless since bosses are random
>Still hasn't dropped after 3 or 4 nights of queuing

Please end my fucking suffering.

>Playing WoW in 2016

feltotem didn't surprise me at all because the phases bugged and i saw all the fel mobs while i was still doing the intro quests

has anyone ever had a good random dungeon run that involved multiple people from the same guild? There's always one or more people that are complete shit but cant be replaced because they have the majority vote

is Outlaw just really strong or did that new level scaling thing for individual party members fudge the Recount numbers

Charging and slashing up some faggot tauren with an Ashkandi wielding pink haired gnome definitely feels good

Anyone else feels weak on bosses as Unholy? I'm 840 and some random moonkin at like 815 came within 5% of me on bosses. Also my Havoc guildmate 16 ilvl below me actually beat me by like 4%. Ran simcraft and actually my 818 Outlaw is ahead of my DK?

Both

Horde race for a Prot warrior?

>Damage done
>Not DPS

Anyone?

Tauren

damage dumb includes dps you retard

Forsaken for that sweet artifact skin
The number in brackets is DPS

foresaken

>Spent two weeks grinding 500 charms for Magical Pet Mirror
>Can't wait to be giant versions of my favorite pets
>Finally get it
>Am just as small as my pet

You have to be fucking kidding me...
Can someone please tell me a way to make myself bigger besides Giant Growth Potion? I'm not taking engineering just to use world shrinker.

Unholy is middle of the road as far as single-target and AoE are concerned. It's nothing special.

Honestly, those two tauren chatting made me giggle

>...and what do we have to give?
>EVERYTHING!
>Well, that doesn't sound so bad.

Literally says it 40 pixels to the right

>Being this much of a neckbeard and not being able to manage turning your head right

Stop.

PhemBelph

I've sacrificed everything for the citizens of Azeroth.
it's why i'm a neet :(

>not looking it up before grinding

retard