/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent significant interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/20776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for artistic smug

api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/20776

Are they going to announce the release date?

>Big Announcement
>Announced update 4 months away
T-thanks SENA

Will unmitigated damage medals ever be useful?

Yes there's an event egg with 99 life

I think future raid bosses have weak points that are absolute defense like the eggs have.

They'll announce that the story of KH3 can only be seen in proud mode quest 875-900 story quests for UX. Hope you're making six figures.

Why is SENA so stupid and greedy
>don't care about being on-par with jp
>release medals for fuckups no one cares about
>announces stuff this fucking early
Someone stop them.

It's the same for Japan, except Proud Mode too.

I'm more concerned with Skuld's appearance being in January.

>that 1* Dolan
they're mocking us, the bastards

new world is coming up next month in jp

What number quest is Japan on though? I know they only recently got Skuld in theirs.

POST WHALE LEVELS

29. Waiting for the 2x time.

They got 556-570 last month, so they will be getting 571-585 this month. Skuld's update was 526-540 so they got it two months ago.

>Quest 421
>Only enough AP to get me to 424

Fuck

>season 2 release date announced
>before the release date for the end of season 1
i just wanna play through all that sweet shit that just happened in the original χ

>Finally reach Ava
>1 Shot on Turn 3

Haha holy shit.

2 methods for non-whales.

>Have Belle/Alice method (A)
>Don't have Belle/Allice method (B)
Also either method is greatly aided by Namine.
Also RAX makes it literally impossible to run out of bars unless you're trying to

Method A.
>Medals you need
Belle/Alice
Minnie or 2 tinkerbell
>Other medals
Strongest Speed you've got
Buffer and/or Namine

Basically use buffers and good speed medals (and possibly Namine) to rape her when her buff is atk boost. Use Minnie to heal. You will also want def boost II.
Then when she has defx3 as her buff, get rid of it with Belle/Alice, and then rape her again.
Note if you have Namine place her first on the Key so that you can copy the defx3 with def 3 Avas atkx3 can't kill you even if no def boosts trigger.

Method B
>Medals you need
Multiple healers
>Extremely helpful
Nick&Judy
Pinochio (literally the only time he's ever useful)
Illustrated Yuffie

With the Def 1 their skills give Ava's Atk 3x does only about 4500 at most. Meaning it's survivable if you're level ~170 with all the HP boosts bought. This lowers dependence on RNG of Def boost 1 & 2.
The Illustrated Yuffie is good since she will do enough damage to pay her skill cost back making the fight faster and reducing RNG.

SENA confuses me.

ok

I understand

You guys crying about the preview are retarded.

You honestly can't expect NA to keep getting 50 quest per month when we are already at 450. We would pass up JP. They get 15 per month.

The news about the new world and such already hit Japan so there is no reason not to preview it with 2.8 coming out soon anyway.

It's not 50 quests a month. It's two updates a month.

Eventually the updates will shorten to 15 quests for ENG as well.

JP is so far ahead that ENG won't catch up until the second update of February '17.

But, this notice seems to imply we won't see Skuld until January, when she should be coming in October.
Which means a delay.
Which people should absolutely be upset about if true.

For non-super whales (ie not all your medals are guilted and/or not all of them are illustrated)
but assuming you have top tier medals

Try the combo of
Namine
Belle
Illus Riku
TR Sora/Ventus/KH2 Riku/Guilted Stitch whatever your best other single target is
Marluxia - Sephiroth (best reverse medal)

Friend = Best single target you can get.

That might get you enough to do her in 3 turns.
You basically need the Alice/Bell unless you're a super whale because defx3 is just too strong.

Also of note if you're running Namine you can consider skipping the Riku. Atk ups only stack up to 3 times so if you copy Ava he's worth only 1 or 0 atks ups, versus lets say Piglet who is worth 2 (generic and elemental fully stack to a total 6) at all times.

If you have no Namine put Bell infront

Don't say "we" you don't play NA.

Slowing down to 25 per month will keep us slightly behind JP while still inching us closer at the same time. There was no way they would make an NA version be 1 : 1 story wise with JP.

Japanese need to have their shit first in all games.

>it's a "SENA apologist tries to shitpost about how not-Jew his favorite company is" episode

>Slowing down to 25 per month will keep us slightly behind JP
Depends on when you figure this should start.

If it starts right now, ENG will be VERY behind. Laughably behind.

It makes more sense to start doing one update a month in February, that way ENG will be one update behind. JP gets it first, there's a whole month to localize it, ENG isn't far behind, everyone wins.

>Using we
>Implying you shouldn't be banned from the general if you don't immediately look up the cutscenes

I was so prepared to get a shit roll since my stitch is still only 21% after 4 rolls and my goofyB is 34%, but damn this is nice

If we won't get up to Skuld until Feb, are they just not going to do Story Updates at all? I wonder how many people would drop out if that's is the case.

Of course they are. People are likely taking that announcement too literal right below Skuld is Castle of Dreams which JP is getting some time in October.

>PROUD MODE OUT NOW
>not out at all
>Twitter has nothing new
>uses Season 1 images for Season 2 info

Why Does every update have to be such a shitshow

>Wake up
>"Letter from the dev team"
>Wow this must be some sort of sincere apology for the shitshow that NA is and that theyre promising to do better
>Here are updates 6 months away.

Wow SENA well done.

They've already done better? Shitpost a bit better please.

WHERE ARE MY BROOMS SENA THIS WAS OUT YEARS AGO IN JP. ALSO MORE FREE JEWELS

Please don't talk about something you have no idea about. Kompu gachas were made illegal and phased out in and made illegal in May 2012, almost a full two years before Granblue Fantasy was even released. The whole concept of a kompu gacha is to complete a set before getting the main prize card, with kompu being short for completion..

Granblue's controversy is due to the rigged gacha rates. A modicum of knowledge of the area and not just regurgitating the first fucking result you found on Google for Granblue Fantasy gacha would have informed you of this.

>tfw your guilted TVA cost 400$ and it might roll a 60% guilt

Wew lad. You know most people in this thread never played mobage before KHUx. Look at khfag for example.

Take it easy on them

I've played a number of mobile games before Uχ.

But none of them really had gacha.

proud quests update now
restart the app

N-no?

rused :^)

omg you ruined my rng!

>No gacha
Then you never played a mobage.

No one cares about angry birds.

naxx is out restart the app

>the only mobage that matter are the ones that try to Jew you
Well, alright.

Are we getting the other school uniforms?
pls don't tell me it's a 3000 jewel board the same week as kairi

First pull
AAAAAAHHHHHHH
Belle and terra are all i wanted to pull
(Not to mention, most of these are medals i normally use a lot and can finally put some dots on)
I'm done now
no more pulls until kairi
i just hope i didn't use all my luck at once
sorry for whining about TAV being limited, i no longer have to worry about that :^)

I think those will cost jewels. They also look much better.

>activate poison
>it boosts it's own special attack the same turn
it works that way right?
either way, pretty dope to be given that medal with that skill already on it

naminé has sleep, which is appropriate since she put sora to sleep in CoM
i also put sleep on my hd aqua thinking i was clever because of BbS
what skill should I give terra?
(either clever or effective)

Poison only activates from single target tap attacks. At best, that Simba's poison will boost its Special Attack for the next turn.

Atk 2 Max on Terra.

I'm gonna sound like a greedy fuck, and i know i have the best of the 3 with terra, but i need illus aqua just to look at
She looks so much better there than hd aqua
Just gotta keep telling myself "after kairi... after kairi"

Don't have attack boost 2 max
but i do have regular attack boost 2
would attack boost all be better since it's AOE?

9 more pulls and she can be yours

definitely. Go for it man.

Attack Boost All only triggers on swipes. When the hell would you use Ill Terra for a swipe?

How many jews you all have saved up for Kairi? 15,000 here. I'm going to cry if I dont get her.

I have 15000jews right now and an additional 100$

about 9000 at the moment. If we get her around the beginning of october I'll be able to pull 4 times.

Could have sworn i saw it trigger when i use paine's special
maybe I'm just imagining it idk

So, a while ago I remember seeing a article about how Nomura wanted the ending of DDD to be darker than the previous entries. Was it ever revealed what his original plan was or is that still a mystery?

Wait, wait, shit.

Poison+ activates in special attacks. Does that mean a medal with a poison ampliphier can get the boost in the same turn they poison an enemy?

If so, Sleep+ is going straight on my Tifa

Nothing triggers on specials except Attack Boost 1/2/2max/3 and the new Poison+/Paralysis+/Sleep+.

I don't think anyone knows, but popular assumption is that Sora gets successfully 'norted

I believe the original ending was for Sora's heart to actually be possessed by Xehanort.

Those glasses will be ours!

gotta proc the skill BEFORE the medal that requires it. Wouldn't work.

Ah, fair enough. Now, the only question is, did Disney axe the idea or Nomura?

>Top has 161 million
>There are people who pay to recharge stamina and keep grinding

Where can I easily farm the star shaped mythrill crystal? Outside of the weekly level

Have you tested that with [skill]+, or is that an assumption on your part?

just an assumption.
But I'm pretty sure that's how it works because if you put Poison on Hag, the multiplier is unaffected.

The guide lists the places

Yeah, if you put regular poison on Hag. I'm talking poison+, which poisons on special attacks.

no idea then, sorry.

How many event coins do I need to complete both boards? I'm constantly out of AP.

Lots.

3,880 coins for both boards

I got about 2/3's of the way through one board last night in one hour of boss time, so I'd imagine three days to clear the two good boards.

Lol
sometimes when im fast tapping i proc a skill like 4 medals early
so would it count?

Disney prolly
>can i have sora go evil at the end, and then save him in kh3?
>when is 3?
>not for another 6 years at least
>then no
>o-ok, thx DiZney

Ok, should cloud be in pos 2 or 4? 4 has better mult but clouds power defense debuff would help goofy do more in pos 4.
For reference, goofy has full munks, cloud does not. I just got him.

Keep it as is. Cloud's boost (def down 1 tier) is only +25%.

Goofy will do slightly more damage if he procs his atk boost. So yeah it's worth switching if you wanna RNG

I'd rather do what gives consistently more damage regardless of RNG.

Fair enough. Need to get an attack boost 2 (I want 3 but fuck coliseum) for him.

I can't even understand how people have the patience or drive to play this game that much.

kek

Post some KH boys doing gay lewd things.

>tumblr

are we posting ancient memes now

There any info of what the next deal is?

It better not be another god damn EMC.
GIVE MY WALLET A REST SENA.

Nah, probably a deal this week.

Maybe the MIGHTY Deal?

Rev up those 3 dot Abu's.