pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoWg guilds:
US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance, formerly MAGA)
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Rogues have the best bootyguard

why the FUCK would they put different time gating on each class campaign?

Sylvanas did nothing wrong.

Thankfully the paladin class hall doesnt have many females, and i ll disable the few that i have once i get more.

Sausage fest ftw!

Trolls for dps
Tauren for tanking or farming herbs.
Tauren for heals as well because tauren just look better.

Rogues have the best everything

>Taoshi
>Valeera
>Vanessa
>Tess Greymane
>James ''Mathias'' Bond ''Shaw

My dick can only get so erect

I feel for the outlaw meme and i'm gonna respec to ass as soon as servers are back up.

Rolling the memes is hit or miss. It's either real fun, or real awful.

ur guna hav a bad tim

*teleports behind you*
*disorients you*
pshh....nothing personnel...kid..

because it's funny to watch retards like you make forum posts about it when raids don't come out until everyone has theirs.

Anyone else surprised at all the pets you get in the wilds?

I've gotten like 10 pets so far from those world event drops.

So I'm thinking of buying legion and rolling a healer, most likely priest. I want to know the following before doing that:

1) Are mythic+ considered the hardest content in the game atm? How high can they get?
2) Are priests as healers any good atm? What's the best priest race in Horde?
3) What are some English-primary EU servers with very active PVE community?

Should I go for herblore/alchemy for my rogue or skinning/leatherworking?

Kinda feel like the rogue is like a witcher, so i'm leaning towards herb/alch

>Warlock uses Phantom Singularity

Anyone got a link or recommendation for pirating the zygor addon for legion? I am done leveling casually.

and it literally doesn't matter since everyone will have theirs done before raids, and you don't need it to be completed to do mythic dungeons

>Fire Mage exists near it

Mythic+ isn't out yet
the gear still won't be as good as heroic raiding
priests suck
dunno

>1) Are mythic+ considered the hardest content in the game atm? How high can they get?

Yes

>2) Are priests as healers any good atm? What's the best priest race in Horde?

Yes, race doesn't matter at all but if you want to go full autist about min-maxing belf or troll have the best racials.

>3) What are some English-primary EU servers with very active PVE community?

wowprogress.com

1+1*1=5
2+5*2=12
3+6*3=21
8+11*4=52

the answer is 52

Not him but it's by far the most fun hunter spec if you're not doing Super Ultra Mythic Plus Full Burst raiding

Haha official forums

take the numbers on the left multiply them then add the leftmost number.

So guys, buying Legion tomorrow. Survival hunter or unholy death knight?

Should I lvl 100-110 as feral or boomkin?

are all your posts just "I'm gay lmao", its tiresome to watch

the pattern is that the previous answer is added to the new one
1 + 4 = 5
2 + 5 + 5 = 12
3 + 6 + 12 = 21
8 + 11 + 21 = 40

Companion app fucking
W H E N
H
E
N

Because that is the only thing you CHOOSE to see.
Your problem

If you don't do pve or pvp what even does that leave

prob boomkin, take some talents good for leveling and go ham

I just leveled a druid from 103-110 today as feral and here's how it goes

>1 mob
>kill it
>2 mobs?
>kill both, pop a hot afterward
>3+ mobs?
>most likely die

Boomkin can at least pop treants and then aoe like mad, feral druids just plain suck at aoe

Why do you want that piece of shit? do you actually enjoy mission minigames? There's no reason to keep doing the missions.

feral was easier for me

meme hunter

But it skips about 5 between the third and last.

The answer is 96.

protip: these problems are made with several correct patterns in order to play a devious trick on those solving them.

Fury warrior is the correct answer

How did you get your first legendary, /wowg/?

the fuck is he crying about?

>priests suck

Wow, rude.

survival the god spec

>10 minute queue for healer at level 50

>tfw trap bf isn't home so you have to play alone and your cock isn't being serviced

What's meme about it?

B-but I wanna be melee pet class.

desu, so far this has been a fantastic xpac. All of the content is fun and interesting. Still early I know, but there's a lot for 110s to do and early in the xpac, that in itself is something Blizz has failed at so many times.

I'm a happy customer right now.

That solo crafting isnt always possible because genius blizzard decided to lock recipes behind dumbshit like rated bgs, not normal bgs, but RATED bgs
Dont know the details, but nothing should be locked behind rated things for bloody crafting

I made Zhanrock carry me through mythic with my bf until one dropped

>Hit 110
>First goal is Heroic dungeons
>Do a bunch of 5mans to clean up quests and shit
>Get 805 relics for my mainspec and offspec
>Get Suramar to friendly, do enough world quests to get my 3 caches
>Order Resources x 3 from them $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>Do a few world quests that drop 805+, get 805 gear, most of the shit on offer I already have 805/810
>Probably only need to replace rings/trinkets to get 805 for heroics
>Look at AH, all rings over 785 are going for 75k+, I didnt play in WoD so I only have 110k gold
>Guildy recommends chaining normals
>Do 3 in a row
>Nothing

So is te best way to just keep doing Suramar shit? I am so burned out on questing I wanted a break

the pattern could be x+y*n where n = the nth term you are on in the sequence. there is no 1 correct sequence. its just a stale Veeky Forums meme

That he cannot spent his life leatherworking bags and make his own brand of Cowgucci or some shit.

Why the fuck is he playing mmo then?

No one? All the torrent sites are unresponsive as fuck lately hard to search them.

Do the withered upgrades last permanently or is it only on your next run

Ew boring you said that, old ralph would've spewed a paragraph of retarded philosophy you're nothing now

What's a good score for the Withered Exile crap? I swapped to Prot so I could just charge through it easier but these shitters still run in the way of AOE at the worst moments and I end up going slow as fuck with only 5 or so remaining the rest of the way.

Right now I'm on 368 score, is there a cap on the reputation or something that makes going further a waste of time or is there no limit and that's how people are already so far ahead of me on this factions rep.

its a meme but from what i understand its a good meme

according to the screenshot, professions. but there is a ton of profession content out right now, i guess hes complaining its not time gated like pve?

theres only so many ways to make professions interesting though. autistically farming a 0.001% drop rate pattern is not interesting. waiting on a 48 hour rare spawn with a ton of competition is not interesting. what do the people even want?

god bless that meme bastard

nm got piratebay to work.

Too lazy m8, legion is here and have stuff to do, once servers get back up.

Also i ve lost faith in 4chanfags, they clearly lack the brain to comprehend what i am saying since they are this dumb, so i would be wasting my time

>be in this situation
>but it was day 1
>everyone was hard-forming heroic groups
>join them
>get gear
>able to queue after 2 dungeons

:)

suramar isnt going to get you gear its just going to get you AP. that being said you can do 7/11 questlines before honored and you probably should get around to them whenever you feel up to them. although heres a fair bit of warning: the questlines drag on for a big

I don't care about you don't reply to me again

Do you have to do the broken shore questline (when you boost a character) or can you just tp to org and not miss anything?

What's your current plan for the game? As in, what order are you doing content? Personally I'm just having fun doing everything nice and slow since I don't intend to raid this time around.

did you upgrade your class set stuff to 830?

>you cant use the skyhorn kite and fly from dalaran because it's placed in the great sea and that doesnt count as broken isles

bravo blizz

8/11 user, you can do everything except Statecraft, A Growing Crisis, and A Change Of Seasons

yea as great as the quest lines were in every other zone, the Suramar ones feel like a bottomless rabbit hole.

I don't understand this webm, I'm full after just one.

its great now but im worried that its blown its load too early. this is hands down the most content that an expansion has launched with and im doubtful that they will be able to follow this up with enough to keep people interested

doors right there fagotron. go to reddit or tumblr or find some faggots who will put up with your incessant narcissism and deranged mentality

or just kys yourself

>be level 50

What the autistic fuck are you doing?

Anyone know the inner cd of the alchemist stone? I have like 180 Blood of Sargeras and nothing to use them on

perm

what would the solution to that be? make it usable everywhere?

>not intending to raid
>the second last boss of nighthold literally uses BITES ZA DUSTO and is the most fun i've ever had in wow during its testing

cmon lad

maybe thats because everyone is playing legion content ?

how did you do blood and wine at friendly?

>DH tanks are bad

explain this meme to me please

The middle 2 are wrong. Fucking idiots.

>WoWg guilds:
>US:
>Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
>RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
>
>EU:
>Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance, formerly MAGA)
>Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)

REMOVE

400 points is what you want

I was away for business all week, kinda jealous

I started them but then I realized that all those Achivement Progress tabs I keep getting were for a diffrerent achievement and not for Suramar Loremaster

FUCKKK I FORGOT. What are the requirements again (Im at work)? I have like 10k Resources and I am at the part of my Campaign where I am gated by needing 10 gems from the Campaign Board, and 10 Blood of Saregas.

I've just started a new job in a new town, I don't have the time to dedicate to serious raiding. Maybe some flex shit here and there.

just do heroics with the lfg tool or depending on your class mythics

What I did
>Hit 110
>Get Suramar to friendly
>Do world quests for the caches
>Hardform a few heroic groups
>Buy as much of the class hall set as I can and upgrade it
>Run mythics
>Now at 845 ilvl

It's a world of rogues. World of roguecraft.

afraid of this as well, but we'll see how it goes.

The samefags have been hijacking threads and newfags keep copying old op so

Nah i like it here for my own personal use.

just resources to get them to 830 i believe, 840 is like revered with nightfallen or something

>Healing priests are bad

Also, this.

Did they made blood infusion soloable? Remember reading something like that yesterday.

>Playing highmountain
>Remember hearing that the Tauren leaders would meet with Mayla Highmountain at some point to try and talk her into the Horde
>Figure this happends at end of Highmountain storyline to allow for faction neutrality.
>Chance to give Baine story development
>Maybe unite the tribes with marriage?
>Finish Highmountain, comfy as fuck, reminds me of vanilla questing in Stonetalon Mountains and 1k Needles
>Fall to death into Hall of Chieftains
>No Baine or Roanauk Icemist anywhere
Why did they drop having Baine in Highmountain?

Any Disc priests here? How you doing on mythics?

people say survival is amazing

Make Dalaran part of the Broken Isles. Extend the sea area surrounding it to either Suramar or the Broken Shore.

>actually include every /wowg/ guild for once even the EU ones
>still cry