>Atelier Firis delayed to November 2 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/atelier-firis-delayed-november-2-japan

>Tokyo 42 coming to PS4
gematsu.com/2016/09/tokyo-42-coming-ps4-xbox-one-pc-2017

>Shoujo to Dragon for PS4 launches September 8 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/shoujo-dragon-ps4-launches-september-8-japan

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
psu.com/news/31043/playstation-4-elite-controller-wireless-ps4
countingdownto.com/countdown/playstation-meeting-07-september-2016-countdown-clock
gematsu.com/2016/09/yakuza-6-adds-live-chat-play-spot
gematsu.com/2016/09/playstation-meeting-2016-live-stream-announced
youtube.com/watch?v=LuTV4yN6Qi8
vg247.com/2016/09/06/red-dead-redemption-sequel-rumours-peak-with-retribution-flyer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no Agent OP

You've fucking doomed us all, goddammit.

First for trophies and conference HYYPE

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

Papa Sony will deliver Wipeout VR

psu.com/news/31043/playstation-4-elite-controller-wireless-ps4

>not purchasing an elite™ controller to give you the competitive edge

> Kuon OP
> Not Rurutie

Will you commit suicide if they don't show Agent?

countingdownto.com/countdown/playstation-meeting-07-september-2016-countdown-clock

I would if Rockstar is actually present in some capacity, only to announce a Red Dead remaster and sequel. As much as I love RDR, when I think of a game that'll take full advantage of modern console hardware, I think of Agent and the comments Sony/Rockstar gave about it.

>Michael Shorrock, SCEA's director of third-party relations, wrote on the official US PlayStation blog, "as part of our long standing relationship with Rockstar, and the incredible success for both companies with the cultural icon that is Grand Theft Auto we've agreed to the PlayStation exclusive rights of the next great franchise from the Rockstar studios."
>According to Shorrock, "Rockstar really wanted to make a game that you can truly only do on PS3" and added that the reason Sony locked the IP down as an exclusive deal was because Sony believed the franchise would "set the bar for the rest of the industry."
>Ben Feder, former president of Rockstar parent Take-Two Interactive, said that the game would be "genre-defining" and "a whole new way of experiencing videogames that we haven't really seen before."
>Sam Houser, founder of Rockstar, described Agent as a game the company had been wanting to make for some time, and had set out to create a unique experience for the player.
>Ben Feder, former president of Rockstar parent Take-Two Interactive, professed his belief that the game could achieve the same level of success as the Grand Theft Auto series and become "yet another great Rockstar North franchise title", given that its development is being overseen by Rockstar founders Sam and Dan Houser.

>39/40 from Famitsu
GOTY IS 9 DAYS AWAY

Where were you when PS4 got Virtua Fighter 5?

gematsu.com/2016/09/yakuza-6-adds-live-chat-play-spot
>Virtual Fighter 5: Final Showdown – You can now play the latest version of Virtual Fighter 5 on PlayStation 4. There is a two-player mode, too.

>Anri Okita is in Yakuza 6
insta-buy

>Don't have good enough Japanese language skill
>Have to wait until February or just totally ruin my experience
>Spoilers will be everywhere until Western Launch
>May not even have original VA
Fuck.

How is brut@l? I was interested in it but it seems to have dropped off the face of everything which is usually a bad sign.

Also, anyone here had a chance to try the darkest dungeon beta yet?

fag

>PS+ games are up

Is EndWar a mistake, or did I miss something?

Retro/Grade was part of PS+ last month, but was already given as part of the service several years ago in Europe, so they added another PS3 game to apologise for and replace it, that being EndWar.

Also thanks for reminding me. Forgot to add them to my account. Might play some LotF.

More like blunder of the century

Oh baby.
Destroy All Humans is coming back!

Probably as a PS2 on PS4 game

VIRTUA FIGHTER 5 ON PS4
I G
R H
T T
U E
A R

I gotta hand it to Atlus USA, as fucking pathetic a company as they are, they were the main driving force behind me finally learning Japanese, so I'm grateful for that. But I feel awful for everyone else forced to deal with their bullshit, their dubs are only getting worse and worse, as are their translations. It might just be due to their obnoxious as fuck PR manager, but it also really feels like they don't give two shits about their consumers whatsoever, while almost every other localization company (bar say Nintendo) seems to genuinely care for their consumers or at least make an effort to look like it, while Atlus USA just sits back and says "we have great dubs, people in 2009 said so, and you idiots have no other options to play these games so deal with it". I could go on about how awful it is that they keep honorifics despite having only english audio, how they think casting the same person as 4 different characters in the same game (see; Catherine, a game with recognizing voices being one of the key mechanics, oh and a game with potentially one of the best Japanese dubs I've ever played) is acceptable, or how they think it's reasonable to literally ask people if they would be willing to pay extra for dual audio in a poll, and then not once acknowledging the existence of said poll ever again but I'll spare you. I just wish getting a hacked PS3 wasn't so much effort, because it would bring me great pleasure to see a bulk of consumers pirating an undub rather than giving them their undeserved money.

>they were the main driving force behind me finally learning Japanese
stopped reading

>flirting with Anri in a video game

I need to get around to playing 4 and 5. Probably have a lot of time even after 0 launches, though.

>s
>stopped reading

anyone tried Tomorrow Children yet?

>Probably have a lot of time even after 0 launches, though.
Yeah. 6 will come here in early 2018 at the earliest, probably. It depends if they'll start localizing 6 immediately after 0, how well 0 will sell and if they'll localize Kiwami first.

dont worry user I wont spoil you, you can trust me

>Atlus USA
Least you're not EU. You've got it good, trust me.

it's alright, wouldn't buy it but when it has that pseudo f2p I think it'll be a fun game for /ps4g/ to play for a few days then drop.

the way it works also punishes you for playing with pugs though so, I don't think it's gonna be very popular.

But the game is coming out in the EU on the same day as NA.

I'm in Australia, so I've experienced that too. Importing is pretty easy, and region locking isn't something they're responsible for, with the exception of P4A.

>playing with pugs

???

>ask people if they would be willing to pay extra for dual audio in a poll, and then not once acknowledging the existence of said poll ever again but I'll spare you.

You forgot to mention that they closed the poll in 1.5h because they "met their target size" and that it wasn't announced on any known gaming news site. I figure it was because of 2 reasons. Either the poll had people voting they don't want dual audio, but want extra goodies instead, so Fatlus closed it down before the people who wanted dual audio could take notice of that poll. So now Fatlus could have some proof that "most" people don't care about dual audio, but I imagine it wasn't because of this since they never revealed the results. Probably what happened was that dual audio won by a large margin and Fatlus were scared of people bashing them for not adding dual audio when so many people asked for it.

Also
>Say that the script for P5 was done last year (or was it early this year?)
>Atlus USA still doesn't know jack shit about the game as they haven't received the script
>Can't even show off their "amazing" dub with the new trailers as they're only subbed

>praising dub for P5
>doesn't even dub the trailer
>takes months to sub a simple trailer when people have subbed them in a few hours
lmao. How can one company be so incompetent?

>their trailers have better voice acting than their final product will have
Why does this make me laugh so hard

This one is, sure. Don't tell me you only play 1 Atlus series?

They must have been talking out of their ass all that time and didn't get the game until June. E3 was really embarrassing for them. We got cucked, because Japan received even more gameplay, and had another big live stream for it.

Did you see the subs? They were fucking awful. They translated what is literally "Beautiful Phantom Thief" as "Beauty Thief", which makes her sound like she steals beauty from people or some shit, and they added in awful shit like "there's not a snowball's chance in hell!" where the japanese dialogue was nothing close to that, and shit like "this money is pissing me off" to "shut your mouth you money grubbing fly" (fly likely because of the beelzebub appearance) when they don't mention flys at all in the japanese dialogue. The whole translation is inaccurate as fuck and sounds ridiculously awkward and hamfisted, it's like they wanted to make it look like they were taking lines from their localized script rather than directly translating the trailer, but it's so fucking clear they weren't. They had an interview with their translator at E3, and the person interviewing them seemed to know more about the game than them.

gematsu.com/2016/09/playstation-meeting-2016-live-stream-announced

Requesting once again: contribute your strongest meme magic so Agent is at the event

Wow, Apollo! Stop getting mad and eat your hamburgers. Everything's fine with every single localization. I for one can't wait for AA6 this week that's set in the Great Los Angeles and next year for P5 set in New York.

Think you mean Apollo-senpai.

Gomenasai, user-kun.

No news still. They're holding in the Agent reveal.

Playstation Anime Sale!
Just fucking kidding

2k sale this week.
enjoy your 80,000 items on sale! That are all actually microtransaction currency for nba2k16 and 2k17.

Is Attack on Titan worth $60?

Oh, coldsteel ep1 is on sale though, $19.99 That's about it for anime though.

$20 at the absolute max. Extremely little (read:none) titan variety, they're all the exact same enemy with size differences that don't impact their speed, strength, or health, those things just change with the difficulty and the mission you're playing.

Plus it runs like shit, has horrendous popin and you don't actually control your movement with the ODM, you just anchor on then it's controlled for you, you just choose the direction and part of the body you want to aim for.

>2k
Didn't they have a sale 2-3 weeks back?

CS1 went on sale last week because CS2 came out today. And it's up on the PSN store if anyone's interested.

I still got 2 months of Ps+ running.
I got the chance to get myself a 12 months Ps+ code for 20€, but if I use the code now how will this work?

Ignore my still good to go 2 months and start the 12 month Abo from today ( like a new begin), or will the 12 months be added up?

it gets added on.
Take the deal.
I bought 5 years of PS+ like 3 years ago for $20 a piece in a holiday sale and i'm still riding it.

That is pretty good, is there still this kind of deal?
I know I will be using it for at least the next 2-3 years so I would rather buy something like that now and safe some money on the long run.

It was a deal before the PS4 came out, they were trying to push PS+ really hard and well, now we know why. Doubt we'll ever see any big sales on it. I reckon we'll see a fake drop in price around the holidays, and by that I mean going from $60 USD back to $50 USD, so it seems like a deal.

>Battleborn is $20 new at Gamestop

How did NMS not drop yet?
I kinda want to try it, but there is no way I will pay full price for it.

because outrage literally doesn't matter, the game sold millions upon millions.

It had so many refund requests that steam literally had to put it in their term of services that there won't be any exceptions of refunds for this game.

But people still bought it, and that's what matters
Battleborn went into the bargain bin in a few weeks because almost nobody actually bought it to begin with, but when a retailer sees big sales like what NMS did, they're going to maintain it's price until it stops selling, regardless of the public opinion on the game

Is Evolve any good?

Nah. They've dropped support for it on consoles essentially, to focus on PC since it went f2p, but it's flopping there.

the game itself is okay, but it's dead as shit. I tried playing a match yesterday on PS4 and it took almost 15 minutes to get a match

I don't get how anyone could just go and pay full price for it right now, even though the overwhelming bad reception it has.

Oh well, I see that Lords of the Fallen has finished installing for me, I wonder if this will be the fist free to get Ps+ game that is actually worth playing.

I mean, I doubt it's selling well now, but the initial push is what actually matters
In 3-4 months when they need to move it off shelves and they have hard numbers showing the decline in sales, it'll get bumped down to the $30 range, but the people who determine the prices need those months of stagnation to tell them that it's safe to lower the price and they won't lose out on potentially full priced sales

AGENT
AGENT
AGENT

Oh and I should clarify, they've been saying since they made the jump to f2p 2 months ago that ps4 and xbone f2p would "follow", but they keep pushing the game and trying to sell it, so I doubt they're planning to actually go f2p on console ever. It'll probably just stagnate and hang around the store like the CS:GO ps3 version, or console tf2 versions.

It has already, it sold a boatload and is still $10-15 cheaper already. Not quite the crash i was expecting though. Doesn't matter I suppose, Sean has already laughed his way to the bank. When I t hits $15 I'll pick it up. Who know, maybe they will have patched it into something much better.

Reminder that star trek online, and qurare came out today, also doa5 core+christie is out, and the LE DLC bundle for bullet ballet is available to everyone for free.

What exactly is bad here? All games look like they have a normal price. Im form mainland europe, i import games usually from the UK, i added all the games you have on my basket and the total amound in australian dollars was 439 dollars.

You should simply look into buying used games and waiting on price cuts. Hell, batman GOTY isnt even needed as the dlc id very mediocre, just buy the base game thats very cheap and that will give you a good experience.

Oh and in casey ou don't know, the LE DLC bundle for bullet ballet is the aya story+bg which would otherwise cost $2.99

Newish PS4fag here, only own BB, DS3 and Ayysolation right now (had TLOU:R but sold it), looking for games with a decent singleplayer, and hopefully some decent graphics, don't really care about multiplayer, and don't like games that are too mindless or repetitive, btw haven't even got PS+ yet.

I had a look through this list, thinking of getting Until Dawn, Metro, Witcher 3 and the Talos Principle, The Witness and probably Nobunagas Ambition, are these actually decent? I don't mind multiplats.

Is Attack on Titan as good as people have been memeing?

Only really bought this for TLG anyway (also why I bought a PS3 hah...)

witcher 3 complete/ultimate or whatever is a good purchase.
Nobunagas ambition is a strategy game, not quite 4x, but close to it. I'd not recommend it unless you know exactly what it's about.

Metro games are great, the collection is $20 all the time, totally worth the purchase too. Talos principle and witness are good on sale but they're very short, especially for the price.
Until dawn is more of an interactive movie, without memeing, than a full fledged game, there's not a lot of player interaction (but it is there).

Until Dawn is fun. I liked it, but it was really short to platinum, literally took me a weekend to get. If you can pick it up for less than $10 then go for it.

>Metro Redux
Also pretty great games. I haven't played the PS4 versions, but from what I hear they run great and look good. Ranger Difficulty is fantastic.

>Witcher 3
A lot of people liked it. As someone who read the books and played the first 2, I also really enjoyed it. The quests are fun, the characters are varied and there are plenty of waifus to love and things to do. It have get repetitive if you try to binge it though, so pace yourself. Take a break and play some Gwent.

>Talos
There is a lot of reading if you want to 'experience' the story, which I would recommend highly. The puzzles are mostly fantastic (fuck record puzzles) and the game is around 25 hours long without DLC.

>Witness
Pretentious, overpriced garbage. Your first couple of hours will be great, but then you see that you are doing the same puzzles over and over again. Super boring, but visually great.

You may enjoy MGSV, but the definitive edition is coming out next month with all the DLC.

Recommended:
Grand Kingdom, Gravity Rush, Odin Sphere: Leiftrasir

weeabo crap:
Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Night of Azure, Atelier Sophie

coming this year:
World of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, Gravity Rush 2, TLG, Exist Archive, Nioh

coming early next year:
Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Horizon, Summon Night 6

infamous second son, ratchet and clank, the nathan drake collection are good single player games, a total of around 45-50 hours of gameplay if you just casually beat them on normal. If you didnt beat them on earlier platforms offcourse.

digimon is a good 40-45 hours, alot of text but if you want a good amount of nostalgia and a simple turn based rpg its good

valkyria chronicles is a good 30 hours

Gravity rush is good for 8 hours or so.

Im playing dragon age inquisition right now, GOTY edition i bought for 17 on a psn sale and its really good. Im probably going to get 60+ hours out of this as im enjoying the hell out of it.

There's no single player DLC for MGSV so getting that would just be more expensive for no reason for him. Only reason he'd get it would be GZ and i'm pretty sure just buying GZ and TPP separately would still be cheaper.

Already got GZ and TPP for PS3 anyway, don't think I can take the pain of playing through it again

also, right now, you get lords of the fallen and journey if you subscribe for ps plus, the price of it is going to increase soon, and honestly even with all the shitty games you still get good ones

i mean there are alot of upcoming multiplayer games, cod, battlefield 1 etc, it might be a smart moment to buy a 1 year sub

24 hours left fampais

Has any official information leaked about tomorrow's reveal guys? the ps4 slim is going to get a price cut right? what about the neo? will they bump the price on it up to like $600 USD to justify the superior hardware? anything important? can't find anything too informative in this thread on that regard.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuTV4yN6Qi8

HAH. I called it.
>retards saying it was mighty number 9

One day till ps meeting, one week till TGS - what a time to be alive!

Also PGW and PSX conferences this fall

More exclusives coming to PC, you heard it here first.

Is Paris Games Week gonna have a stream every year now instead of Gamescom?

Never Ever, PC cucks.

Ram-chan is the cutest.

>people who are paid to write about games were fooled into thinking Rockstar would announce a game 2 months before release

vg247.com/2016/09/06/red-dead-redemption-sequel-rumours-peak-with-retribution-flyer/

Just played the most amazing game of Journey ever with some dude I will never know, our synergy was perfect.

If you happend to read this here due to some miracle, good game.

Having a general for a console that's gonna be outdated by tomorrow? baka desu senpai

When does Star Ocean 5 start getting interesting?

I'm about 2 hours in right now.

Who ready for Podracing VR?

>not wanting bp VR

going to be renamed /ps4ng/

Should I get KoF or GG?

>implying the neo will be released before summer 2017 at the absolute earliest
maybe if sony wants to commit literal fiscal suicide, I guess. But I doubt they'd launch a new system with the PSVR coming out, especially with the PSVR being so pricy, it's extremely unlikely people w ill buy both, so one is doomed to failure.

You are idiot. They can't announce exclusives becoming multiplat, they only can announce exclusives and multiplats. And there will be more of the first group you fucking cuck.

lol

Easy clicks.

I was recently just thinking about getting a PS4 and saw the whole new version announcement that's happening tomorrow. Would there be any reason to wait for the new one if I don't care about 4K stuff or the VR? And is the slim the same or worse than the current version?

The 'Neo' will be branded 'Playstation' and will feature a removable GPU (contains CPU and GPU), 8gb GDDR RAM and 5ghz wifi.

The 'Playstation' will look similar to the PS4, with the disk drive on the left. But on the right will contain a lid that can be lifted to reveal the innards of the system.
Everything will be locked down to make it look 'nice' with a single slot open for 'Playstation' Branded GPUs.

Sony plan on releasing 3 'Playstation' GPUs at launch, 'Base' (Lowest graphics and price), 'Gamer' (Medium graphics and price), and 'Gamer+' (Highest graphics and price).
Sony plan on releasing a new 'Playstation' GPU every 18-24 months.

The Chassis will have the 'mobo', RAM and bluray drive baked in.
The Chassis will be usable throughout a console-generation (8 years), at which point another Chassis will upgraded RAM, disc drive and other features will be released. All 'Playstation' GPUs will work going forward.

Games will be scaleable, similar to PC. Sony has requested that all developers set a baseline for the lower end system and lock graphics/fps. If a 'Playstation Base' GPU hits 1080p30fps, it will lock at that, but the 'Gamer' and 'Gamer+' won't be locked.
Sony is implementing a 'graphics setting' in the quick menu, allowing you to alter the resolution or lock the fps quickly without the need for a developer to patch in a menu into each game.

All PS4 games will work on the 'Playstation' and new games will be rebranded as 'Playstation' games.

See you all tomorrow.