/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Her boobs explode edition.

SPIRIT OF JUSTICE RELEASES IT'S LOCALIZED VERSION IN 2 DAYS! 2!

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Previous Case:

First for Ema, the sweet loving scientific girl who I wanna bang so fuckin hard.

DEBESTE

EMA IS A S L U T FOR SCIENCE

UNLIMITED INFINITY FLAME

Crossover Court gets a semi big update with new emotes for 10~ characters. mostly being their respective cut ins and objections.

REVIEW COPY CIA WHEN?

Did Godot die?

Review copy of CIA you say?

Where are all these edits coming from?

Mia is a S L U T

I... recognize that...

Is that from the Payne x Mia doujin

I edited them real quick.
Also there's only these 2.

i give them all a thumbs up

There are people out there with review copies. And they're not dumping them. I do not want to wait more days. I despise those people.

That would just discourage future review copies. The fuck are you saying?
You can wait 48 hours.

Damn brat. Stop bullshitting me!

Who killed the last thread, HUH?!

I-It reached bumplimit, user!

why did you post a pic of the case 4 killer in which you play as athena with blackquill assisting her in the op

Bump limit? Wait a second...

A thread doesn't reach the bump limit on its own... That means that one of you made the last post!

IT WAS ME AUSTIN.

SHOOT ME, I WON'T DIE.

bump

Let's test that.

The last number of this post determines your fate.
0=Alive
1=Dead
2=Dead
3=Dead
4=Dead
5=Dead
6=Dead
7=Dead
8=Dead
9=Dead

NO WAIT THAT DOESN'T COUNT I WAS READYING THE GUN

No I can't you faggot

God forbid they ensure they have the developers' trust.

I'll give up my life in the name of our savior!

People who matter to Phoenix from most to least:

Trucy>Edgeworth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Charley>>Mia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Athena>>>>>>>>(.....)>>>>>>>>>Apollo

>charley not at the top
Shit list desu

More like

Trucy > Edgeworth = Charley > Gumshoe > Mia >>>>>>>>>>> (...) >>>>>>>>> Athena > Frank Sahwit > Apollo

Best AA doujin by a mile

Also I remember having a discussion about this guy who told me he could sexualize Earthbound/Mother series but not AA, then I told him I'm the complete opposite, I can sexualize AA but not Mother due to innocence and nostalgia

>54
>64

Charley = Trucy = Maya = Pearl = Mia = Edgeworth = Athena = Apollo

But who was ladder?

Franziska > Charley = Trucy > Maya = Pearl = Mia = Edgeworth = Athena = Apollo

>Franziska
>Higher than anyone

Know your role and shut your mouth.

Is this a Godot for ants?

Big things come in small packages. The most poignant mug of coffee was brewed in a a pitcher barely large enough to sate a child. Do more with less, that's one of my rules.

I want to console Klavier.

KAY BEST

Dat Lang in Area 1 tho

I'd wait for SoJ before saying this...

SoJ will reveal the hidden homosexual tension between Phoenix and Apollo and release it

called it

>Phoenix caring about Trucy the most

Come on, Phoenix is a pretty ehh father.
It really shows from the games.

>implying Phoenix isn't married to Edgeworth already

>it's another Apollo/Athena game

>it's another on-the-opposite-side-of-the-courtroom case

>Steno leaves mid-case
Here we go again on the meme ride

>needing a steno

Investigations case you autismo.

>play a meme game type
>wonder why nobody wants to steno it for you

Stop shitposting autist

>all he can muster for an insult is "autist"

Your post must be a guide on how to detect a shitposter: the post

>he's this mad that nobody wants to join his meme case

You're the only one here who's upset shitposter autismo

>not buying SoJ
>not wanting to see Phoenix in his Xin Eohp costume
>not wanting to see Prosecutor Phoenix

Bumper

>leifa detective doesn't understand basic english
>contradictory and nonsensical statements
>don't understand anything

Post memecaps

>someone does anything
>"h-how did I do"

Can we stop doing this.

>everyone clearly has a good time
>H-H-H-HOW DID I DO
>someone completely botches something
>never asks how they did

To the Klavier that was banned, you may appeal via Discord (lupadim#8105) or Skype (lupadim), preferably Discord since I rarely check Skype now

At least I'm not a cuck who leaves mid-case without saying anything

RIP Guitarman

>lupadim banned adam

kek

>10 hours
>1 rebuttal

>try to move it forward by explaining one evidence
>"wtf lets ignore him"

There was also a logic chess

Gumshoe stop being salty
Lang stop being salty.

10 hours of shitposting, more shitposting, bringing back from the dead, asspulls, redacting, more redacting and talking to witnesses without getting ANY evidence. Oh and logic chess

At least my rebuttal was good, even if there was only one for literally one witness to indict that wasn't the culprit. My rebuttal even added evidence

I'm Lang

Area 1 trainwreck choo choo all aboard final stop is coming soon

Remember weeks ago when AAI cases were fun rather then being about every single witness having a master plan and loredumping about a previous AAI that has nothing to do with the current one?
They were fun, silly, and simple. And even felt very canon.

that happens with every single gimmick case, user.

LEGENDARY MEMEMIND "ATMEY"
LEGENDARY ASSPULL "GUMSHOE"
LEGENDARY SHITPOSTER "KLAVIER"

TOGETHER THEY FORM THE THREE GOD CARDS OF AO

Gumshoe here, this was my first investigation and definitely the last.

>hello I am a witness and I didn't see literally anything, it's just that my secret sources told me a crime happened :)))
>detective desperately trying to make progress and everyone shutting him down
>p-p-phone number...?
>we found yet another corpse :))
>woooow let's all suspect the detective while we're 6 hours into the case
>yeah we're done investigating this area now let's go to another random area because THERE ARE NO LEADS SO ALL WE CAN DO IS CHANGE TO RANDOM BACKGROUNDS
>an atmey trying to leave a clue or lead that could explain a lot is ignored because babies can't into creative thinking and think it inherently means time machines
>1 hour worth of muh interpol
>point out all these issues and people go full defensive and just plain out throw insults at me like children, such as

Sure, investigations are a great concept and fun to play, but the crowd that plays them daily is awful. Maybe this is why cases have been better in AO, the people that used to salt them up and/or kill them with their no fun allowed rules are now too busy doing investigations.

Indicting one Hopeman a day, keeps despair at bay.

>muh interpol
You were the one who kept insisting that Lang wasn't Interpol, those 1 hours are your fault

>woooow let's all suspect the detective while we're 6 hours into the case
Because you were the only person left to indict for a rebuttal, that's the whole point of a rival

>we found yet another corpse :))
Because everyone agreed that Klav had to be killed off

I'm sorry detective but you fucked up, it's the truth. Others fucked up too, but so did you.

>you were the one who accused Lang of not being Interpol for 1 hour
No, the investigators were the ones who said that when Lang tried to make me give him the evidence. I agreed with them but gave Lang a way to prove he was Lang (calling the director's phone). He did that and the issue was solved in 5 minutes, but nice try, shitposter.

>You were the only person left to indict for a rebuttal
And that was purely and 100% because of poor witnesses who couldn't actually see anything summed up with people ignoring Atmey who could give a clear lead. Besides, you don't just indict the detective as a rival.

>Because everyone agreed Klav had to be killed off
Yes, and I proposed to just have him have a heart attack instead of adding another entry to the long list of mysteries and deaths. Especially since Klavier being murdered during the blackout would give an undeniable alibi to the only witness that didn't have to leave in 1 hour. In the end everyone preferred to go with a killing method that only that specific witness could do, and then ignore it for 3 or 4 more hours.

>You fucked up detective
Maybe I did, it was my first time playing. But I still warned out people about how they were doing something wrong several times in a friendly way, and was ignored. Several, several times, and in the end it turns out I was right the whole time but "No actually the detective single handedly killed the case".

DUDE

MAGIC PANTIES

LMAO

>No, the investigators were the ones who said that when Lang tried to make me give him the evidence. I agreed with them but gave Lang a way to prove he was Lang (calling the director's phone). He did that and the issue was solved in 5 minutes, but nice try, shitposter.
What did you mean 1 hour of Interpol then? Are you reading what you are typing?

>Besides, you don't just indict the detective as a rival.
Yes you do because this actually happens multiple times in the AAI games if you've played them.

>Yes, and I proposed to just have him have a heart attack instead of adding another entry to the long list of mysteries and deaths. Especially since Klavier being murdered during the blackout would give an undeniable alibi to the only witness that didn't have to leave in 1 hour. In the end everyone preferred to go with a killing method that only that specific witness could do, and then ignore it for 3 or 4 more hours.
Yeah we fucked up on Klavier that is true, should have just redacted him completely.

>No actually the detective single handedly killed the case
Don't think anyone actually claimed this

Fuck your saltyposting.
It's time to post the single best thing to come out of DD.

>What did you mean by 1 hour of interpol then?
It wasn't 1 consecutive hour of Interpol drama, but rather several 10 minute segments of Lang showing his Interpol dick, people not believing Atmey is Interpol or everyone conspiring about how Interpol did it that eventually summed it up to 1 hour.

>Rivals indict the detective multiple times in AAI
Refresh my memory. I don't remember such thing. Especially since AAI games rarely have a "Detective" role so you are clearly bullshitting.

>Don't think anyone actually claimed this
See for one.

>Legendary memeind Atmey
If you faggots went with his idea this case would have been much more fun and would have ended much quicker

>Legendary asspull Gumshoe
He is the reason for all bad things in the world xdd

>Legendary shitposter Klavier
Everyone ignored him.

Besides see "Kay" in OOC saying I killed the case alone. Or "Names" saying I was the shitposting Klavier.

Yeah no, not doing any investigation again, this is probably good for you all since everyone hates me and thinks I am the white devil destroying cases, and good for me since the crowd that does investigations seems to hate fun and have a fetish for making bad decisions that will lead to the case having over 10 hours.

Why are all "Maya replacements" so much better than Maya?

>several 10 minute segments of Lang showing his Interpol dick
That's what he's supposed to do. He's fucking Lang.

>people not believing Atmey is Interpol
Atmey being Interpol was bullshit but I rolled with it

>everyone conspiring about how Interpol did it
When? Where? I don't remember a single comment.

>Especially since AAI games rarely have a "Detective" role so you are clearly bullshitting.
Gumshoe has been "bullied" and accused by Lang multiple times. You're bullshitting

>Besides see "Kay" in OOC saying I killed the case alone
"Kay" never said this

>"Names" saying I was the shitposting Klavier
He redacted his statement after.

You're too salty, get a grip. No one is blaming you alone for the case turning into shit, stop acting like a faggot.

Goddamn, these bumps make me feel alive.

>Kay never said that
Kay: Whole case was ruined by shitposters and Atmey and people like Gumshoe with the asspulls and the steno leaving mid-case and those kind of things
Kay: Leads and Rival were good
Kay: So were the wits

Shitposters and Atmey were ignored, they didn't ruin shit, the only one left besides leads, rival and wits is me.

>Gumshoe has been bullied
Yes and I never complained about that.

>and accused by Lang
Look, I booted up Gumshoe's biography, CTRL + F'd "suspect" and found several matches, most of them referring to Edgeworth and Kay. I don't see it happening.

>He redacted his statement after
The point stands.

>You're salty
That's how people work in this game.

>woow you pointed out one of my mistakes, I neglected to fix it and even insulted you, then you insisted
>you are right but you care so you are salty ;))

Did they?

*As said by nobody with good taste.

Okay, you're right.
Not all of them are better than Maya seeing as Kay exists.

Kay best waifu

Fuck off