Kspg keeping Mexican tirefires honest since 2012

k
s
p
g

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3753_Cruithne
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/147156-update-12-has-entered-experimental-testing/
reddit.com/r/emdrive
youtube.com/watch?v=gZEGM-5YfT8
youtube.com/watch?v=lD4sxxoJGkA
youtube.com/watch?v=0ehPf-lkd04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rabka Hullo

no ksc for old kerbals

WTF I HAD NO IDEA LET'S COLONIZE THIS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3753_Cruithne

I'm losing weight kspg

you're losing your mind

forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/147156-update-12-has-entered-experimental-testing/

>Those of you who’ve been around for the 1.1 update will remember that we released a ‘pre-release’ test build for everyone to have a go before we officially released the update, and for update 1.2 we plan to do the same thing.

Since kickass.to is dead, where can I pirate it

END OF THE END

Thanks qt that means a lot coming from you :^)

We did it kspg

We changed something for the better

H u l l o

You mean because prerelease is now the methodology?

Note: steam users will be the only ones to "enjoy" 1.2 for awhile

~t. guy who got Turkey to bring it up at a meeting

just google it

a
Didn't think IGG would have it that quickly

Idk I just told you to google it because I'm trying to avoid reasons for our corrupt custodian to visit us

Wait a minute
I misread "1.1.3" as "1.3", and forgot that the current version is 1.2
I'm having brain problems

The upcoming version has a marketing title of "1.2"

But we here at /kspg/ know it is .28

Do you guys think there will even be a 1.3?

No.

What is love?

torrent
project
.se

baby don't hurt me

this better wheels mod really makes you wonder what the FUCK squad has been smoking for the past year

what mod?

better wheels... literally just ups their tolerances and speeds, but like I'm actually thinking about making rovers again. i haven't been able to pop a wheel after 10 min of actually trying to

spacedock. "better wheels"

reddit.com/r/emdrive

Sorry, "stronger wheels"

>tfw

bump me

a

Plop

Let 'em see a nigga invasion,
Point blank on a caucasian.

Retarded new player here. I'm in a 75 km circular orbit around Kerbin. A ship I want to rendezvous with is in a 200 km circular orbit around Kerbin. I set up a maneuver node to burn prograde until I touch the orbit of the target ship. Closest encounter has us on two different sides of the planet. Per online tutorials, I "just move the node around until you get an intercept". At no point while moving it do I get a reasonable intercept.

I fast forward time for a while and randomly try again afterwards. Now I can get a good intercept and I go and dock successfully. Is there a better fucking way to rendezvous other than "plop down a node, wiggle it around until things work, and if they don't warp for a while and try again?" Because I'm so fucking fed up with playing trial and error with the finicky maneuver nodes to rendezvous with ships/planets/moons/etc that I installed Mechjeb and let it tell me when/where the maneuver node should be and then I do the burn myself and continue playing without Mechjeb. I don't want to be using Mechjeb, but figuring out exactly when/where to put a node to intercept a target is so excruciating that I have to.

>Is there a better fucking way to rendezvous other than "plop down a node, wiggle it around until things work, and if they don't warp for a while and try again?"
No. Don't be entitled, Squad is working as hard as they can.
>I installed Mechjeb and let it tell me when/where the maneuver node should be and then I do the burn myself and continue playing without Mechjeb.
Use Kerbal alarm clock's target distance function. It goes forward 20 orbits and you can fine tune it to within a few hundred meters easily with just a few m/s of dv.

If you right click on a node you can move it ahead multiple orbits to show you where you're gonna intercept in the future.

That's really good user, do you know any more?

Thanks, anons. I'll check out Kerbal alarm clock and try right clicking the nodes next time I play.

You used to flow with the title but I took it,
Bring home the bacon but find another ho to cook it.

That's so great user. Which line is your favorite?

Why don't you share me yours, user? I mean, since you're from NY and all, you could help me with some rhymes from the opposite coast.

Because I'm done with your paradigm, user.

Let's listen to some nice tunes together and enjoy each other's friendship.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZEGM-5YfT8

youtube.com/watch?v=lD4sxxoJGkA

youtube.com/watch?v=0ehPf-lkd04