Tell me your honest opinion of my build so far, give me some direction

Tell me your honest opinion of my build so far, give me some direction.

You can see the exterior mods so I'll list the performance ones.

Ebay Intake/Megan headers test pipes/HKS exhaust
Blox plenum spacer
Jwt stage 1 cams

Car ran 13.6 1/4mile in 100degree weather.

Other urls found in this thread:

my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust/467516-unbiased-independent-dyno-test-vq35de-revup-plenum-spacer-2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chink/10

You're a fag

8/10

Would thumbs-up.

>those wheels
I puked in my mouth a little
Also your tires don't seem to fit right.

>he actually spent money on a plenum spacer
kek!

I kinda hate the 350z as a car, both the 300zx TT and 370z outperform it in almost every single respect and I feel like not having a twin turbo system installed from factory was a huge misstep for Nissan

I had a 300zx TT before. Not all 300zx are turboed.

350z is a very nice car. Headers are a joke. Real gains are in cams, precat deletes, and exhaust (somewhat). Idk about those wheels. If you wanted more speed, you should have gotten lightweight wheels and looked into some weight reductions. One of my buds gutted his ride - an auto too - and is pushing mid 13s on lightweight wheels, down a whopping 2 secs from stock time. You can get more speed out of it if you wanted.

>Not all 300zx are turboed.
NA 300ZXs were pathetic even by the standards of their time.

Plenum spacers are pretty effective on the VQ series engines, google it

never said all 300zx's were turboed but I will say a twin turbo engine swap on an NA isn't as hard as people think if they have the right tools
I was able to get 600hp out of my 2+2 TT swap with just an injector upgrade and a boost controller but I'm not sure how much work it would take to get a 350z to that level of power

yes, yes they were and the autotragic version was even sadder

Get rid of some weight, get better looking/lighter wheels
TARBO kit if you want to put some money into it

>googled it
>a bunch of advertising from the makers
>a couple of "independent dyno tests" that show a few sketchy hp "gained" that are within the noise

Niggas don't let other niggas run on reps
Unnecessary bumper quick release, yer shit ain't low for that shit
overall meh
not really, it's just an an extension. If you want a real change a manifold will do it.

arent plenum spacers generally for more torque

3/10
Good color, nasty black smudge, shitty knock off wheels, stretched tires for maximum faggotry.
As for direction, I recommend you get some good wheels and some tires that fit, that'll be the best thing you can do right now.

you started with a 35 ounce. theres ya problem right there. going to have to spend a crate load of money to make this fat heavy car perform like a "sports" car. v8 swap it and never look back. thats what the 350zee needed but never got instead it got a renault v6 to begin with then they had to redesign the whole thing.

Runner length does affect the torque curve (more = lower). Plenum spacers make a miniscule difference. Look at how long the entire intake tract is vs the height of your spacer - percentage-wise you aren't doing jack shit.

>rep wheels

28lbs

Ty for the input guys
>the plenum spacer is around 10bhp gain, not bad for under $100
>wheels were a Xmas gift from the wife so I'm stuck with them, but they are pretty damn light, much lighter than the stock wheels.
>tires are 225/18/45

>>the plenum spacer is around 10bhp gain

350 or 370?

>inb4 faggot

decal looks tacky and out of place
wheels too small/too much sidewall
wheels look awful in general

Dont really like the wheels man, but I like the blue gold combo

>Car ran 13.6 1/4mile in 100degree weather.

that's like ricer-fast

Yes? Its actually been dyno proven on countless VQ series motors? The spacer seperates the intake manifold from the heads which results in much cooler intake temperatures.

Or yeah sure go ahead and disagree with everything even though you are 100% clueless on the subject captain edgelord fucktard.

>225/18/45

i'm running wider on my fronts and they're still stretched. do you even grip bro

Prove it dumbass, show me your back to back dyno comparison! Necause the dyno tests I'm looking at tell me the truth; your $100 piece of plastic is garbage and makes no difference!
my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust/467516-unbiased-independent-dyno-test-vq35de-revup-plenum-spacer-2.html

Maybe you should find a link that supports your arguement first? Did you even read it?

They found that the plenum spacers showed little if any gains on an aftermarket lower intake. Probably because said aftermarket part already addresses what the plenum is designed to affect.

you have almost nothing done to it
i assume your Z isnt turbo? that could be a start.

You're fucking delusional lol