steamcommunity.com/groups/cfogad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR MUTANTS

Get fucked m8

BLUE
MOON
youtube.com/watch?v=6vr0amOKCHo

>tfw no /cfog/ FOnline clan

As I said in the last thread to those intrested now or later, here's the most updated and populous client of Fallout Online

fonline-reloaded.net/

get that shit

/cfog/ FOnline CLAN NOW

>"Fallout 2 is better than Fallout 1"

i'm sure this will go very well

just wait for people to wake up mr autismo.
the we'll organize things
It's gonna happen

SHOULD'VE WAITED

youtube.com/watch?v=jwu3ivAJ68U
this would make a great big gun in classic FO, just imagine super mutants firing this one handed like the minigun

Will probably join the FOnline clan when i'm done with exams (if it's still alive)

Where's the shoveling shit and lifting boxes mission ?

Lifting boxes: In hub
Talk to one of the negroes near the caravan
Shoveling shit: Talk to the guys next to the two brahmin pens around, then agree to shovel shit and ask him for a shovel remember to have the shovel equipped otherwise you'll just pick it up and not make money

Пиздa вaм, хyecocы)))))))

How much money did it cost to reserve space in the vault?

Who was the best person/faction to side with? And why was it House?

Guys, I can help out if we don't have a base yet.
It's not much, but it's something.

Why the fuck am i having so much trouble finding side quest to do in New Vegas? Am i just a retard who isn't looking hard enough? I checked the wiki to see where the side quest are and it's nothing but fucking NCR garbage or missions that are tied into the main story.

Courier/Independent.

just talk to every NPC you see and make sure to exhaust all dialogue options

where u@ fempai

Around the hub

>gatling laser
>plasma rifle
>a fucking alien blaster
>not much
are powerful weapons more common than in FO 1/2? also are their stats changed?

The gating lasers are obtainable from a repeatable quest where you raid a mutant hideout, so it's not too easy to get.
The yk32 pulse pistol is only obtainable from special encounters, I actually paid 20k for mine.
Everything under that can be looted from regular encounters, but usually with shut durability.

Thinking about starting a Frumentarii run. I want to use concealable unarmed weapons, tagging sneak and survival as well.

How should I go about starting it? I know you never get to actually "join" the Legion, so I'm wondering if I should roleplay that I was in the Legion anyway, or play as an agent who work in the interest of the Legion, though why would I work for the Legion if I wasn't a part of it?

Help please, I never do Legion runs

I'd be up for FOnline but I'd have to start a new character because I haven't played in forever.

Be a Legion fanboy who's mimicking them and the actions they would take in certain situations until they hit you up.

I honestly don't know why I didn't automatically realize this was a Fallout copypasta.

*disgusted reaction face*

Honestly the worst thing about this image is L-Ctrl as the use button

Where exactly ?

I'm literally at the hub standing near the caravans.
Can't miss me.

Excuse me

kk

I need this for statistics and further organizaton
Please answer truthfuly

strawpoll.me/11168451

Wastelander trash get out

Need more Enclave stuff in my life.

takeofffly.deviantart.com

Enjoy, that guy made a shitload of decent Fallout art

noooo

>"When you die I'll be waiting here at the Sierra Madre Waiting..."

Have you ever tried Fallout Tactics, user?

>mfw there are only like 2-3 people that make weapon mods for New Vegas anymore

The only good weapon mods were done by Millenia and that one guy with whom he collaborates from time to time. The rest is utter trash.

Actually I always thought Millenia was a "tacticool" overrated dude. There were many people in my opinion that made better weapon mods.

I plan on making a steam group for the faggots who want to play FOnline
What should be the name?

Ammo is a fucking bitch to get in the early game.

>"how could savages with such crude weapons defeat an enemy that defeated us"
-Brotherhood of Steel Scout

Can you imagine if you gave these fuckers power armor?

/cfog/

this general is still alive lmao

Why wouldn't it be?

It's pretty gud

One of the best generals in the land, pardner

Why don't you just make it /cRPG/ general instead, because fallout is dead

Because not everyone here is a master wizard.

Also, Fallout will never die, at least Fallout 1, 2, and new vegas. These games are timeless and I can go back and play them at any time.

>"how could savages with such crude weapons defeat an enemy that defeated us"
Because power armor is trash in new vegas :^)

They can't be that dead, this general keeps up with /fog/

Threadly reminder that NCR did nothing wrong

>inb4 muh 6 gatrillion great khans
>implying bitter springs wasn't justified

The only thing NCR did wrong with Bitter Springs is not bring enough ammo.

NCR

>2281
>caring about the khans, the dindus of the mojave

NCR made the mistake of mimicking old world politics, through those politics, they made several enemies, and now one is knocking on their doorstep literally killing them at every turn and they have their number.

Face it, NCR is finished. That is unless a gary sue bails them out

It's actually a bit slower, a /cfog/ thread lasts around 2-3 days while /fog/ takes about 1, but that's to be expected with how recent 4 is and they just had Nuka World a few days ago.

>tfw you always slaughter the khans

>no matter what playthrough

>karma lost

Although in a year or so I see this being the more active on if it's still around, I just don't think 4 has the staying power to be able to generate discussion for that long. But that could just mean we'll rejoin them once 4 talk has died down.

Yes, the NCR's politics made them the enemies to the raiders and slavers who crucify everyone who doesn't adhere to their moral code, founded by a former Followers missionary.

Lets not forget that 10 /fog/ posts don't even make up 1 /cfog/ post.

Most of the shit they post is either waifu shit, or some other form of imageboard cancer.

I didn't realize the Brotherhood of Steel were raiders and slavers.

Sorry. The NCR's policy towards technology and how it should be used and not locked away forever made the Xenophobic, self-righteous LARPers declare war on them

The Brotherhood are basically highwaymen that will do anything to take any thing that looks high tech from you

Is tactics any good?

Absolutely not

Yeah

>legionfags actually believe this
the NCR has resources tied up everywhere and is fighting a war that almost nobody wants in place that they don't even own. Meanwhile the legion is throwing all its resources at the dam and still can't get it. Even if the legion were to win the battle of Hoover Dam, it would only serve as a wake up call for the NCR to get serious and wipe out the legion.

Maybe

>all their resources
Excuse me, but the Legion don't rely on "resources" that are hard to get, all they need are good men, which they are in good supply of due to the selective breeding and continuous assimilation of tribes.

I would like to remind you the Legion have almost just as much land as the NCR, and their trade routes are prefferred by caravans due to their overwhelming presence, like I said before, all they need is loyal men, 1 Prime Legionary can be just as good if not better than an NCR Ranger, and they just use melee weapons.

There's a reason when you talk to NCR soldiers some of them show excess fear of the Legion, they don't see them as a pest as you so eloquently implied, they see them as a serious problem, especially since they can't even spare their "tied up" resources to save 1 town.

Don't @ me again.

Anybody who's intrested in

Fallout Online/Fallout Reloaded shit join this group:

steamcommunity.com/groups/cfogad

There's still room to improve but that will be done in time

Add this in the OP copypasta

Yeah whoever does next thread should add that, the game itself and debatably /fog/, opinion seems too split on that last one to say for sure.

>tacticool

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word you are using. The model quality is great for a game, though the textures do make the guns look like toys sometimes.

Anyway, provide a list of people who made better weapons than Mill. I can only recall that AR15/AK pack, which, I think, had models done by the Russian guy (SAM61) whose works I love. He isn't a Fallout modder though, so it doesn't really apply to the discussion.

>Talk to Raul during the battle for Hoover Dam
>Looks like this is gonna be the big one, boss. If you're ready, I'm with you.

Why is he so based?

Because Mexicans are loyal creatures if you gain their trust

this is a lie

t. hecho en mexico

why the fuck can't i join group chat

t. Judas Alejandro Iscariot

>tfw no no legit route where you team up with Elijah

I think there is, it's just a special game over, right?

>men are not resources
wew lad
>their trade routes are prefferred by caravans due to their overwhelming presence
there is only 1 (one) caravaneer who says that legion lands are safe, he doesn't even say they are safer than NCR core territory. And what would you even trade in legion land? Any operation there is small time, there are no industries, meanwhile the NCR has something resembling an economy. The mojave does not yet belong to the NCR, that's why non critical areas are not well defended.
>1 Prime Legionary can be just as good if not better than an NCR Ranger
Gameplay-wise? yes. Lore-wise? Hell no. Most legionaries are shown to fear little, but most of them fear the rangers and their abilities. And that's leaving out veteran rangers.
Also, most legionaries aren't any better at fighting than NCR soldiers, but they are armed with only a fucking machete and shitty armor
>There's a reason when you talk to NCR soldiers some of them show excess fear of the Legion, they don't see them as a pest as you so eloquently implied
Of course the soldiers are afraid, any footsoldier in any war is afraid of the enemy. Look at general Oliver (admittedly he's an idiot), who is only fighting to obtain prestige and fights the rangers for funding for his heavy troopers. Chief hanlon was sabotaging his own forces not because he believed the legion to be unstoppable, but because he just wanted the war to end and stop all the killing.
Finally the NCR is an actual chance to rebuild, the Legion will either fade away with bickering generals after caesar's death or turn the wasteland in an orderly wasteland

p.s.
i wrote this long ass autism filled post just for this
>Don't @ me again.