League of Legends General - /lolg/

Anivia edition

Current patch notes: na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-617-notes

Yorick rework: na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/yorick-champion-update

Official artbook: artbook.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/volume-one

Current PBE changes: surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes

Useful sites:
eyosongive.us
champion.gg
lolskill.net
op.gg
counterplay.xyz
legends.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RL9KhHWUQgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for anyone who was wondering about sonas fertility, the official riot answer is... "We don't know"

THIS IS THE GOOD ONE
FUCK MERIIPOO

xth for Dekar is a fucking shitter

Vlad splashes when

gold 1 promo bets

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

just had a Dekar-Riven in my game and he fucking styled on everyone.

For champions who wear stockings/pantyhose such as Popstar Ahri, French Maid Nidalee, Mafia Jinx, Battle Bunny Riven, Forecast Janna, and many more, do they wear the kind that covers the whole foot, or do they like to wear the kind that covers all five toes like in pic related.

This is very important.

xnd for lualua buffs hwen

I cryed and cryed but none came

Post champion pools for each lane and r8, h8 and masturb8

>Top: Jayce, Nautilus, Kayle
>Jungle: Zac, Warwick, Nidalee
>Mid: Vel'koz, Katarina, Veigar
>ADC: Tristana, MF, Kog'maw
>Support: Nami, Alistar, Brand

>shitstomp enemy toplaner and kill him 3 times in lane
>kill his turret and start roaming
>enemy toplaner is missing, I ping mia several times
>"enemy double kill!"
>it happens again minutes later
>enemy toplaner is now ahead of me despite me crushing him in lane
All because of my incompetent teammates.

It's. Not. Fair.

Fuck this fucking game.

>When you're having a really good game but then you start to worry about the fact that you're doing too well and sucking the fun out of the enemy teams game but you know if you don't keep this up you're throwing a win away.

FUCKING HELL
WE HAD THIS DISCUSSION ALREADY
THEY WEAR WHOLEFOOT COVERING STOCKINGS
FUCK OFF FOOTFAG

There are no bad picks, only bad players. The reason you don't win is because you're bad

What do you expect from Worlds faggots?
expectations
Favourite team
who do you think will win?
what you want from world this year, i mean show, memes etc.

>be me
>pick sivir, a safe pick that scales hard
>10 minutes in my kda is 1 0 1
> morgana support is 0/7/1
fuck.

>Top: Lee
>Jungle: Lee
>Mid: Lee
>ADC: Lee
>Support: Lee
ps im trash at lee

>go 15/6/6 on urgot
>still lose because my team refuses to do anything but die after i solo kill 2 people alone

fun

Should I not pick Teemo into mages? I get out ranged and it's hard to dodge their shit. Is Quinn better?

Top: Naut, Garen, Malphite
Jungle: Fiddles, Vi, Volibear
Mid: Lux, Nunu (srs)
ADC: Ashe, Jinx
Support: Thresh, Naut

I expect ROX to win because they are my favorite team. I just want to either see TSM get super hard exposed or do really well and show that NA isnt a shitty wildcard region afterall

don't pick teemo into mages ever

ioki is live!

I suck at solo lanes and almost never play them

queue as jg/adc or jg/supp

top: rumble, maokai, poppy, quinn
jg: nidalee, elise, lee sin, shyvana, ekko, whoever
mid: akali, leblanc, ahri
adc: lucian, jinx, caitlyn, vayne, sivir
supp: janna, nami, thresh, soraka, blitzcrank, braum

>Top: Nautilus, Shen, Wukong, Teemo, Sexking, Malphite
>Jungle: Zac, Sexking, Shyvana, Evelynn
>Mid: Vel'koz, Cho'gath, Lux
>AD: Graves, Ashe, Ezreal, Tristana
>Support: Alistar, Karma, Lulu, Janna

I'm trying to have a civil discussion here, if you cannot handle it, please fuck off.

>>Top: Illaoi (that's it)
>>Jungle: Amumu, Gragas
>>Mid: N/A
>>ADC: Jhin, Caitlyn
>>Support: Thresh, Taric, Leona, Soraka, Nautilus, Alistar, Morgana, Janna, Karma, Blitzcrank, Tahm Kench
Supportcucks WW@?

Does anyone else have crippling anxiety that keeps them from playing a lot?

It's been two hours since I last played and I'm too afraid to queue

>Top: 1/3 Jayce is great
>Jungle: 2/3 Zac and WW are my favourite junglers.
>Mid: 0/3 Never play mid again thanks
>ADC: 0/3 I hate these 3.
>Support: 0/3 no ding ding bwoow.

>Top; Illaoi, Darius, Jayce
>Jungle; Vi, WW, Zac
>Mid; Cassio, Anivia, Talon
>ADC; Jinx, Jhin, Ezreal
>Support; DING DING BWOOW

I just realized Jayce and Kayle almost have the same name.

Mid: Syndra
If they won't give me mid I just lock in Syndra top

Yeah, civil discussion about feet with the same shitty prompt you used last time.

A bit, mostly because I tilt so hard when losing

No one cares.

>top
poppy, illaoi, elise if im in a memey mood
>jungle
elise, shyvana, vi
>mid
ahri, annie
>adc
trist, ashe, cait
>supp
ahri, poppy, leona

>Top: Akali Kennen Shen Trynd
>JG: Evelynn Amumu Shyvana
>Mid: Annie, Kennen
>ADC: Dodge
>Sup: Janna Soraka Blitz

>Top: Shen, Quinn, Akali
>Mid: Ahri, Annie, Akali
>Jungle: Vi, Naut, Xin
>Support: Leona, Morg, Janna, Sona, Zyra, Annie
>ADC: Fuck that shit

teemo is great user

>Top: Renekton, Illaoi, Cho'Gath, Yasuo
>Jungle: Zac, Vi, Hecarim, Wukong
>Mid: Aurelion Sol, Ahri, Zed, Brand
>ADC: Jhin, Jinx, Twitch, Tristana
>Support: Nami, Blitzcrank, Sona, Shen

It's not even that, I'm afraid of doing good.

yes, I do

how do I fix this

maybe my new anxiety meds will help and I will finally play enough to git gud

>0/7/1

You had a good run, lolbabs

Yorick's pushing seema a little insane with his ult

who cares hes going to be permabanned for weeks

>Top: Darius, Illaoi, Olaf
>Jungle: Vi, Nautilus, Kindred
>Mid: Azir, Aurelion Sol, Anivia
>ADC: Tristana, Jhin, Draven
>Support: Taric, Sion, Braum

>He thinks overmemed is here to stay
Hahaha.

>playing vi
>fed off my tits
>start to worry if i'm ruining the game for them
>solely focus the enemy Soraka and realize I'm having fun and then my worry disappears once the soraka realizes what I'm doing and starts raging in all chat.
>slyly tell him I'll start focusing the adc instead
>blow the adc up and turn on to soraka
>massive amounts of shit flinging banter erupts from both soraka and jhin
>surrender vote shortly follows

Lovely jubly, lad.

still won the game
ryze is one of those win lane lose game shitters

>people are still playing overwatch
>the general is dead
>none of my affiliated friends are playing it anymore
>gambling cash shop is shit
>competitive is significantly less diverse than League's and that's saying something.

That's literally the only thing he can do though. He's pretty bad at everything else, especially a lack of teamfight presence.

Bunny Riven is the best thing that came out of this game.

>lcs viewership rapidly declining
>eu lcs finals played in a 2/3rd empty stadium
>lol getting btfo in korea by overmeme
>lol subreddit traffic has declined by 50% since the start of this year
>synamic queue disaster
>still no replays, sandbox ect
>still fuck all international tournaments
>riot e-sports team in turmoil after the team orgs made public how none of them are making any money

IS THIS REALLY THE END?

>Go top, ult and ZZ rot lane
>TP to teamfight
>That lane is fucked
Yorick is going to be played at worlds, just watch.

>tfw bokunopicofan 69 went back to gookland servers

>Bir Rakibi Katlettin!

Still not as funny as the DORT DE BORT or whatever the fuck it was.

It is until Riot finally gets off their ass and makes a proper sucessor.

That and they implement soloque for all elo levels again and properly pay their esports teams instead of ripping them off like the Chink-owned Jews that they are.

If you could brutally murder any single poster of /lolg/ who would it be? For me it's a tossup between Meripuu and Lissfag.

Im surprised anyone was warding at all

literally became her base skin

liss or jinxfag

he's disabled at worlds

I love these support tickets

The madmen

I thought 6.19 was the worlds patch? He's released in that patch right?

Murder vladfag to feed Ethiopia.

Vladfag

I got you covered fampai
youtube.com/watch?v=RL9KhHWUQgk

Lulufag by a wide margin.

6.18 is

you
back the FUCK OFF?!?!?!?

retard they said a bunch of times even if hes released before worlds he wont be in it

HOW DO I USE THE FRENCH GIRL

FUZZY!

Chill your beans nigger.
Fair enough, shame.

>riposte cc
>hit vitals
>???
>win the game

Riot knows how strong he'll be in pro play, right?

I will never understand why this is so fucking funny.

she likes anal

I wonder if riot is aware these tickets come from here. They must be aware of our depravity at this point.

so when are they gutting anivia

use her to clean your house, wash your car, get your dick wet, endless possibilities

What do you do when you get camped as a kill-hungry snowball champion (like Kat, Panth...)? Just accept you are gonna be useless the rest of the game and hope the rest of the team can exploit the lack of an enemy jungler?

On a related note, is Darius one of those champs, or can he afford to get out lane without kills?

Can I get some advice against Cass as Annie? It always seems to go poorly.

I queued up for a second game. I had to get out of Marble 9. It was imperative that I be Lee Sin again. For as Lee Sin, no one knows how to defeat me. We spawned in and we had as follows:

Top-lane: Jayce
Midlane: Olaf
Jungle: Yours Truly
ADC: Vi
Support: Tristana

Jayce won lane. I didn’t need to go there I’m sure, Olaf needed to build Rylais first so he could tank Baron at 6 minutes. Vi needed to build Riven’s sword. And Tristana just needed to live. I started my jungle pathing and everything was going to shit, everyone did well on the enemy team, except their adc cho’gath. Fuck him. Fuck Cho’gath and Cho’gath players. They don’t deserve to do well, the fucking special snowflakes need a rework and they better like it. Fuck them. Cho’gath used cleanse 3 times in 2 minutes to kill our Vi, Jayce was tied with the top-lane Alistar, Olaf fed their mid-lane Rengar and Tristana wasn’t able to farm the krugs efficiently from tower.
I knew what I had to do. For I am Lee Sin, I was the best.

Also in response to each of your points:

>lcs viewership rapidly declining
It gets fucking boring when soulless Koreans win every fucking year.
>eu lcs finals played in a 2/3rd empty stadium
Because they're pathetic and constantly lose.
>lol getting btfo in korea by overmeme
Dynamic queue was the last straw for many of them.
>lol subreddit traffic has declined by 50% since the start of this year
Former and latter reasons listed above and below.
>synamic queue disaster
No comment here; it really is a disaster.
>still no replays, sandbox ect
Riot being fucking lazy.
>still fuck all international tournaments
Once again, no real point when Koreans always win the end game.
>riot e-sports team in turmoil after the team orgs made public how none of them are making any money
Riot being lazy, greedy jews owned by lazy, greedy chinks

Id gladly give my entire pearly gates kingdom to see every single fucking lulufag in this general be disemboweled and forcefed their own aids-infested guts.

Lissfag jinxfag and vladfag may be subhuman primates, but lulufags are beyond subhuman. They are retarded on a scale not imaginable by physics.

I camped the shit out of Cho’gath. He wasn’t allowed to have fun. Fuck him, he can’t have fun on his “comfy” champion. He wasn’t allowed to, comfy means he is weak. I repeatedly kicked Cho’gath into our tower and did friendly fire damage to it but it was worth it. Meanwhile I needed the Maw of Malmortious so my shield could make me tankier than Reinhardt from “Overwatch”. Occaisionally I’d heard “Double Kill!” and find Jayce had gotten them. I paid no mind as Jayce stayed in his lane. I finished Maw of Malmortious and went to mid-lane, I kicked the Rengar and left. He didn’t deserve my time, I had to continue camping the shit out of that Cho’gath. Fuck him and his house.
I gave Tristana a Dark Seal and helped them push lane, but of course VI DIDN’T BUILD RIVEN’S SWORD. So we couldn’t kill the inhibitor turret.

Cho’gaths fatass got fatter as he killed Olaf. Goddammit, I didn’t camp him hard enough, did I have to pitch a tent in bush or something? Tristana did her best…I couldn’t help her but she did her best. Meanwhile Vi was useless and Olaf fed.

I heard “HEXAKILL” and saw Jayce got a Hexakill from lane. How’d he hit Cho’gath at mid? I don’t know I had to be Lee Sin. I finished my Maw of Malmortious and called the Dark Brotherhood, I needed them to camp Cho’gath while I got Red and Blue buff. Cho’gath kept getting fed, it made no sense…until I checked his build: Warmogs and Three Longswords.

I had to be Lee Sin.

vladxvayne degenerate, without doubt.

love this guy, keep em coming

>On a related note, is Darius one of those champs, or can he afford to get out lane without kills?

He's a classic example of Feast/Famine. If you don't get enough CS or any Kills you're useless.

Though, if you do get camped as him please for the love of god kill the jungler first. They've got fuck all other than maybe some cc but you'll shit more damage than them and it should keep you even in the lane.

Lulufags are pedos that are too scared to have annie as their waifu

>Once again, no real point when Koreans always win the end game.

I would hypothesise that if there where more international lans then teams would have more opportunities to practice vs koreans, and perhaps perform better. Or atleast understand their opponents better.

Also, if we had like 3-4 majors events a year, similar to dota / csgo, then teams would be bootcamping in korea like once every 3-4 months instead of the once every 6 months that we have now.

Top: Jax, Darius, Poppy, Kennen
Jungle: Jax, Poppy, Rammus
Mid: Annie, Kennen, Talon
ADC: Twitch,Tristana
Support: Thresh, Bard, Blitz

this, lulu is literally Purple Annie

>Chill your beans nigger.
use your brain man

you really think they would allow that shit aftre the the dumpster fire that was 2015 worlds?

I got the red buff by stealing cookies from Cho’gath and shoved Mid-lane with Olaf. My Maw was strong. It helped tank the minions. As we did so I heard Jayce get another double kill. Somehow he had killed Katarina in a completely different match, the cunt. Rengar killed all of us…he had the strat too, Warmogs and Three Long Swords.

How were we supposed to win?! How was I supposed to be Lee Sin?! How was I supposed to be INVINCIBLE?!

And then Jayce did it, he had build…a Three infinity edges and a negatron cloak. This man in a suit brandished his mercury hammer and charged 1v5 into the enemy team. Not one stood in his lane as Jayce wrecked their shit. He brought down his hammer so hard on Rengar, the cat was launched into another game and his corpse ruined Merripuu’s promos. Jayce was a god. Jayce had grown stronger. For once…he was the best. Debonair Jayce got a penta-kill and destroyed the towers, as he made it to the nexus, the bastard started throwing minions at it to kill it first before the towers. Goddamn this Jayce was amazing. The entire team respawned and was about to pounce him…not on my watch. I hit Q from fountain and gave Jayce my Maw of Malmortious, saving his life. He then 1v5’d again. His ARISE! Was too strong for even the tankiest Cho’gath.

Oh shit, I forgot. Cho’gath had been stomped so hard he got fed off of another game’s Katarina, the cunt. Jayce turned to me, “Lee Sin, go kill the nexus, I got this.” And I watched Jayce drop his hammer and run at the Cho’gath screaming at the top of his lungs. This handsome man was a legend, he was punching Cho’gath to death with those infinity edges in his hands. POWER SLAM was the last I heard from the man as he fought Cho'gath back to the void. I took his advice to heart and ran, I had to do it for Jayce. I ran to the nexus and HIKU’d it, I had to do it for Jayce. And I did. VICTORY.

I did it, I saved the game. I am Lee Sin. I am the best...and I owe Jayce my life.

Can someone please post cute pictures of vi