Custom Maid General /cmg/ #16

/cmg/ - A general for Custom Maid 3D 2, a maid training eroge and poser.
Serving You Edition
On the last episode of Custom Maid G! Previous Episodes: boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/custom maid/

Comprehensive CM3D2 Pastebin
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Act 2 Expansion Overview (Adds marriage, yuri, Empire League)
pastebin.com/fKsWgL9n

Installation Guide
pastebin.com/0CvG5Kfc
How to Play/English Wiki
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2
MultipleMaids + Sybaris + Reipatcher Guide
pastebin.com/cSndGzyT
Technical Help
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/custom-maid-3d-2-mods/416734-dlc-content-list-technical-help-and-faq-updates-dlc-list-updated

Downloads for all DLC (Updated 9/2 with new [Monthly Pack 5])
mega.nz/#F!fpgFAbaS!9uUPXC-TeU7vJgMVh7YS2w
Hongfire Patch (partial story, UI translation, and uncensors)
mega.nz/#!74wSHLha!VLMmdsM5h7wP4XjQJdKy6W5g9iucM7n2ql4WvD9GXS0
International List of Mods
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBhoJCRMZ8cb5j9tTUIKjMXp_PGnnWDsMj8E5mVVHIQ/
English Mod Tools Pack
mediafire.com/download/bcj8dl5skriggps/[CM3D2]English_Mod_Tools_Pack.rar

MultipleMaids Visual Guide
imgur.com/a/0nEhu
MultipleMaids Hotkeys
pastebin.com/2d28rY0y
MultipleMaids on Pixiv
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=CM3D

Maid Presets
no-info.no-ip.info/cm3d2/index.html
cm3d2-ntr.tokyo/index.php
cm3d2pre.ry-all.net/

Official Site
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/
Latest Update (Currently Patch 1.37.1)
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

op image template: mediafire.com/download/nnhsi3ebo762onv/custom_maid_general_#11.psd

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/0f4ygey75x3h9es/Izumi_Trimillion_preset.zip
uppervolta-3d.net/kiss/src/upkiss3075.zip.html
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2/download/112/cm3d2_112.rar
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_e/download/266/cm3d2_e_266.zip
ux.getuploader.com/cmzmrrd/download/19/スウィートリボン桃×桃.zip
ux.getuploader.com/cmzmrrd/download/26/ウエディングドレス白×桃.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=03qTBbd3oYA
u.pomf.is/hntjqu.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/CXdZtwaUkAA3Q6B.png
mega.nz/#F!axdzjQIS!IO-37G0I1VORxANkj5NNow
pastebin.com/va3qWhaQ
twitter.com/lzaglf
cm3d2-shop.s-court.me/item.php?iid=145
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2/download/92/cm3d2_92.zip
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/pp003/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello maids

Cowtits a best

Is there any difference by putting modding files at CM3D2\Sybaris\GameData or \CM3D2\Mod ?

Depends on your setup. If you're using Reipatcher exclusively you use \CM3D2\Mod\. Otherwise if you're using Sybaris you use \CM3D2\Sybaris\GameData\.

Hello down there

Dang DDL mega for dlc is being extremely slow and I can't download anything. I suspect it's being taken down and a new collection will have to be posted.

I know it's not my internet since I can play 1080p 60fps vids on youtube with no buffer wait.

Share?

Is it time to post cows?

what should i use to machine translate x64 version?

It's always time to post cows. Speaking of which, my cow really seems to like your cow.

Double. Cow. Paizuri.

What mod is this? I want my own daughteru for my maids.

pls gib homuha

Looks like less of a mod and more of a Modslider preset.

Moo~

It's never time not to post cows!

Well I must say, she's a very nice cow. Mine seems to like yours too, she's happy about meeting another cow.

We don't have enough cows around here.

>my maid doing the double peace sign got into the OP

I'm flattered, have another of my meidos

What kind of cow is that?

My CM3D2 has had a habit of freezing at maid edit/creation lately

I'm afraid mod overlap is causing it, if I move all the files from the Mod folder in sybaris/gamedata to sybaris/gamedata will that fix it?

>Share?
mediafire.com/download/0f4ygey75x3h9es/Izumi_Trimillion_preset.zip

There's a readme file included listing what mods are needed. For reference, she uses these three mods:

upkiss3075 (Mirrored Fang)
uppervolta-3d.net/kiss/src/upkiss3075.zip.html
cm3d2_112 (Improved faces)
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2/download/112/cm3d2_112.rar
External Preset plugin (It lets you load and save Modslider values)
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_e/download/266/cm3d2_e_266.zip

Reminder to keep reporting Homuha-fags.
The purge is nearly complete!

cm3d2 thread #16
cute

C-c-cow waitress!

She serves dairy all day long while mooing her favorite cow waitress song!

I'm not really sure why pic related is happening, but her dress basically just stays somewhat high like in the pic and clips through everything. I downloaded the mod straight from n777's getuploader, so i'm not sure if anyone knows why this is happening or how I can fix it. Did I fuck something up somehow?

>hot and bothered expression
>drooling
>hiding a dildo behind her back

This is one lewd cow.

But... where are her cow funbags?

Well, she's more of a calf in that regard. I'd not mention it again. She's really sensitive about it.

Good, she better grows some soon then.

Reminds me of when I was messing with the skirt sliders from the modslider menu. Check those.

I need more big, long, poofy dresses for my maids. Anyone know of any good mods?

Also, anyone got any more shoes that uses the high heel mod?

For user from previous thread

>God damn dude. That sounds incredible. Like a next level experience. Does it only work with certain headsets? Or do they have a common way of interfacing with VR programs?

When you install the official VR Beta patch, it adds 2 exe files to your game's root directory. Namely,
>CM3D2VRx64_DirectToRift.exe
launches game using occulus SDK

>CM3D2VRx64.exe
Launches game using SteamVR

So to answer your question it will work on any headset with a work around available for steamVR. Even some knockoff DK1 or 2 Chinese headsets would offer a way of playing with SteamVR. Even if you have a DK2 or CV1 occulus rift you they both have native support in steamVR since it uses a wrapper for the occulus SDK.

As for smartphoneVR it is trickier to setup, but there is a way to make steamVR think your smartphone is a "Vive" by installing some sort of work around. Good to give you an idea about the game in VR but don't base the VR experience on it as smartphone VR is ultra shit in comparison to Vive and occulus CV1.

The FoV on cardboard is shit (like peeping through a tiny hole onto the virtual world), the optics are also shit as a lot of the screen's pixels are wasted and screen door is very apparent. For tracking cardboard relies on the smartphone's built in gyroscopes and accelerometers (low accuracy and positional drifting galore) not a good tracking solution at all.

A proper PC solution that uses extrinsic tracking method (IR camera, or laser base stations) is very accurate in comparison without any positional drift. Vive is accurate down to 0.1mm or so and very snappy and smooth without any noticeable latency or stutter even if you move your hands as fast as humanly possible.

If you are on the market for a cheaper VR HMD I'd wait for PSVR and see if it gets any drivers from the community to get it working with SteamVR. Not as good as Vive/CV1 but for around half the price of one it would be a fucking steal.

How's this?

ux.getuploader.com/cmzmrrd/download/19/スウィートリボン桃×桃.zip
ux.getuploader.com/cmzmrrd/download/26/ウエディングドレス白×桃.zip

Because of clipping dresses that go past the knee are rare.

There are some from the Sailor Moon bundle, while dongfire has re-colours of these.

A guy called Guardian on twitter also has high heels that can be used with the EX stockings.

If the ankles look weird make sure you use the ankle clothing slots.

I have those, they're very nice. But I can't find anything that's anywhere near ankle length.

I'm looking for things like what's in this thread

For Cardboard there's a program called VRidge that lets you play Rift games on it. Be interested to hear how well it works. Don't have a phone worth using Cardboard on and have a Vive so never bothered.

Speaking of cows, who wants some fresh ground beef? It'll only cost her some arms and legs.

I would like the head, so she can die already.

I think only the x86 one hooks on VNR, but that might be a pain to set up, too. Starting point, at least.

Silly user, doll cows can't die.

But then they can't live either!

Then does that mean that they are merely existing?

I think thats a pretty fitting description, yes.

You should make her do a BJ with just her head.

Yeah not a replacement for proper desktop VR since streaming from PC is shit regardless of how good your phone is. (perhaps marginally better with USB-C to USB3.1 connection)

Never tried it so I can't tell for sure, but based on some videos I have seen it seems to work well enough as a gateway into VR.
>youtube.com/watch?v=03qTBbd3oYA

For getting it working with CM3D2 I think that once riftcat is setup and paired to your PC, you just have to follow the VR install procedure as you would for a Vive/CV1 then run CM3D2VRx64.exe.

Getting CM3D2 with Sybaris to work in VR is a little fiddly though, took me a good while to figure it out, wrote a small guide on a quick workaround in previous thread so hopefully OP picks it up.

If I have time and manage to get my hands on a cardboard somehow, I could try dicking around with it but I am too lazy to do it.

Which mod for chest wrap?

You are one terrible son of a bitch you know that
Now I want to heal that cow

Neat.

cm3d2_217

>now I want to eat that cow

Fix'd that for you

Messing with the sliders did help a little bit, though I think something may be wrong with the model or my game. Probably the model since this doesn't happen with any other clothes that I know of.

The dress is in the bra slot, and when I put it on a different character this happened: u.pomf.is/hntjqu.png

It's supposed to look like this: pbs.twimg.com/media/CXdZtwaUkAA3Q6B.png
Is there a different download link or a newer version of the mod i'm not aware of? Did I fuck up my game install somehow? Am I retarded?

tank yew

can you link the twitter guy? I can find the dongfire thread

I've had issues with that model too. Not sure if it'll ever get an update that addresses them.

Did we ever learn where Yukikaze's back hair comes from?

readme file for it says this:
後髪の超ロングはDLC改変モノなんで入ってません。

Is it basically the DLC long hair with some kind of hair size mod applied?

Update for Sybaris AIO:

MEGA Folder:
mega.nz/#F!axdzjQIS!IO-37G0I1VORxANkj5NNow

Changelog for Sybaris AIO [160906]:
. Update for CM3D2.ExternalPreset.Patcher
. Update for CM3D2.HitCheckImprove.Patcher
. Update for CM3D2.MaidVoicePitch.Patcher
. Update for CM3D2.AddModsSlider.Plugin
. Update for CM3D2.MaidFiddler.Plugin
. Update for CM3D2.MaidVoicePitch.Plugin
. Update for CM3D2.MultipleMaids.Plugin
. Update for CM3D2.PostEffect.plugin
. Update for CM3D2.ShapeAnimator.Plugin

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/va3qWhaQ

Thank you for your continued efforts user.

Here you go friendo
twitter.com/lzaglf

If you find any others do post them.

>cm3d2-shop.s-court.me/item.php?iid=145
?

I thought it was that one too, but the hair's volume and length is different.

I think it might be cm3d2_92 but I'm not sure.
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2/download/92/cm3d2_92.zip

when will he make the socks with garters and the netted bodystocking compatible with his EX high heels

EX high heels makes it look like they have a broken ankle during the yotogi

Well, in the screenshot posted, the hair is oddly shaped, and might've been modified in-game with a plugin.

genki/bokukko when?

>tentacle and devil armor
>behind a chink site
>requires a 3 months old acc and phone verification, plus probably some bullshit buy system

when Vegeta doesn't job

kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/pp003/

October 28th according to its site.

Bump

Bwhahaha!

>all this focus on tits

Where are the butts?

Anal sex

Why is there no downloads-for-all-dlc on torrent? fucking mega has a download limit now

So if I have my free maids entertain, why do they always just say "Night Services: 0" at the conclusion screen for the night?

Is that only for player initiated Night Services or are my whores just being lazy?

why would anyone do it?

because aids

I never thought I could find cows I dislike

>mooters
well at least you tried.

Could be that your club's so dirty and ugly that your free maids have 0 patrons. Try cleaning and decorating it!

I'm at 999 of each, that cant be it. 999 eval too.

I get plenty of customers just no night services.

I like how their bikinis let you know which Mooter serves which kind of milk. By the looks of it they have strawberry, chocolate, whole, and kiwi milk!

>kiwi milk
that just sounds gross.

Night service is when you're the one being serviced, not the customers.

but whats the Night Service stat above the Entertained stat for my Entertaining Gals?

Its not there on the girls I actually have night service with

butts are nice

good night maidgen~

I like how his classes fuse with his skin

>implying
it's half glasses

Stop torturing me user and share the Idom@ster mods already. I can't sleep every night knowing that my Idol maid is waiting for me, yet I can't get to her.

>then pledge true loyalty to men with more than 3 inches to offer

Those are some low standards.

It's a joke implying that you're dick is not even 3 inches.

This game is soo hard to keep up with Way too much DLC. haven't updated it since feb this year gotta get on it now. they got a new append pack it looks like an many other distracting DLC updates.

To do list:

>Girls
>Clothes
>765 building
>The P guy

Just a few more days!

your grammar appalls me user

Downloading the DLC folder as a zip just doesn't work, it gets stuck around halfway. Is there a torrent anywhere or do I really have to download one DLC at a time?

Sorry Homuha and friend but I just couldn't get into it.

1. Wall of text.
2. I am not a fat neck beard and I look after my health and hygiene.
3. Insulting/Bringing up family.
4. WALL OF FUCKING TEXT.

Thank you for the effort though.

>Multiple Maids considers the stage to be the "ground" level
>Go beneath and it throws some eldritch horror scaling gravity bug
I'm fucking done. It's probably something I did with the settings or maybe hitcheck since it's only the hair. I'll mess around with things later but that'll do for now.

>Didn't even take a snapshot of the first scene
Goodnight, meidos.